My Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Housewife to Slave; and memories.
3.1k words
4.22
50.7k
14

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
290 Followers

The story is a long one, and it will take some time to tell it all. I appreciate the comments and look forward to more.

*

I finished up outside. I think I floated from one task to another, mainly putting things back in order. I couldn't quite concentrate.

It wasn't the wet shorts or the thought of the black cum dripping from my tender pussy. It was giving myself so easily to another after 20 years of being faithful.

I was seduced and became a willing participant. It would have been easy to blame the black man, but I realized I hadn't really been afraid or overpowered. He had issued an order and I had obeyed.

Something about my submission shamed and excited me. I went in and took a long shower. I cleaned myself inside and out, making every effort to remove every trace of my afternoon encounter.

Sooner than I expected, the feelings of being used washed over me and I rubbed my soapy slick lips until a hard orgasm hit me. I couldn't help being turned on by the memory.

Before long, I was immersed in my real life again. The girls filtered in, chatting about random things. I made dinner. I gave the girls dinner and waited to eat with Jack.

He was later than usual and seemed a bit different as we sat down to eat. I couldn't put my finger on anything specific, but he was quieter and seemed to have something on his mind.

Right after dinner, he went upstairs and called me up. Jack was standing in our bedroom, naked, with the bedroom door wide open. He told me to come over to him.

I began to close the door and he told me to leave it. I was confused, but I left the door alone and turned toward Jack. He reached out and stripped me, then pushed me to my knees. I glanced at the open door and he turned me so that the door was at my back, completely out of my view. His cock was in my face and I opened my mouth.

My hands automatically went behind my back as I took him in my mouth. A wash of excitement ran over me and my pussy tingled at the prospect of being fucked again. Even as this was happening, I tried to get him to finish quickly, the open door weighing on my mind. At full hardness, he grabbed the back of my head and began to fuck my face.

I looked at Jack as I sucked his dick and saw him looking over my head at the door. I tried to look, but he held my head fast. He drew me up by my hair, still facing away from the door, and pushed me face down on the bed. My feet were on the floor, and he spread my feet wide apart. I felt cold liquid on my ass, running down my back and I knew what was coming.

Jack never hesitated, putting his cock at the entrance to my ass and pressing himself in until his cock was fully buried in my ass. One long stroke with no hesitation. Usually, getting my ass fucked was a slow process, having plenty of time to get used to the penetration. This was a straight shot, and I kind of groaned at the excitement of being taken roughly and holding back a scream at the pain of being ass fucked with no warm up.

He was gripping my hair, holding my face on the bed. I could see the headboard, but the door was behind me. Thoughts of the open door left me as my 3rd hole of the day was penetrated by a 2nd cock.

Jack was a pure animal, fucking me with long fast strokes. His hand held my hair, holding me in place. His other hand came around for me to suck his fingers.

I felt him take his wet fingers and work two of them into my pussy. Between being wet from my sucking and the fucking I had earlier, his fingers slipped right in. He was fucking my pussy and ass at the same time.

Jack flipped me over and pushed my knees up to my tits. He stuck his cock back in my ass and began fucking me again. He pulled a large toy out of the nightstand and without missing a stroke, filled my pussy. I got caught up in the moment and forgot about the door.

He fucked my ass hard with his cock and fucked my pussy even harder with the thick rubber dildo. He shoved both into me together for a long 10 or 20 strokes, then alternated the action. I felt like I was being jackhammered, no pun intended.

Jack was making me cum even as he emptied his balls deep in my ass. When I looked over, I saw January in the hall, staring at the scene. When our eyes met, she turned and walked away.

Jack left me in that position, legs spread, cum running out of my ass and a thick dildo lodged in my pussy. He went into the bathroom without a word and I heard the shower running.

I watched the door as I took my time pulling out the dildo. Even though Jack had made me cum, I was hot for more. I ran the dildo over my clit back and forth and up and down.

I ran the dildo over my ass, coating it with Jack's cum, making it slick. It glided easily over my clit and I got excited. My eyes were closed and I was moaning when I remembered the door.

I opened my eyes and saw April staring at my open pussy, her eyes wide at the sight of the thick dildo rubbing over my clit. It never occurred to me that I had never seen this toy before. It wasn't mine.

April's mouth was open and I saw her tongue flick over her lips before she retreated down the hall. I was flushed with embarrassment and orgasm, and I jumped up and closed the door. I pulled on my shorts and got a clean t shirt on. Jack walked out of the bathroom naked, and I mumbled something and went downstairs.

When I came back upstairs a few hours later, the bedroom door was open and Jack was lying on top of the spread, naked and asleep. He was on his back, and his cock was semi erect across one thigh. I closed the door to the hall and decided to take a bath. I went down the hall to get a fresh towel and found another open bedroom door. April was on top of the covers, just like Jack, naked and asleep.

I took a minute to look. April's young tight body was rising and falling with her breathing. Her boobs, topped with thick pink nipples were perfect with the firmness of her age. Her legs were open enough for me to see her shaved pussy, a light sheen to her lips from the glow of the hall light. Even with having 3 loads of cum shot into my body in 3 different places today, I was still feeling kind of horny.

Seeing April like that actually stirred some old feelings in me. I got a great job right out of high school, so I'd never been to college, but I had more than a few sleepover episodes in high school.

We had a girl's masturbation night where we sat in a circle and got ourselves off, watching each other's technique, fingers strumming clits, fingers playing over puffy lips, full finger penetration and pinching nipples.

No toys that time, but we had other nights when we used dildos, vibrators and even a hairbrush to get off in front of each other. Some of the girls helped other girls get off, and it became a semi regular thing. We got much closer over the summer, having regular sessions with a designated slave girl.

All of the girls would go to one house for a weekend sleepover, and all of their names would go into a hat. Some of the girls would pair up, but we would pick one name to be our slut bitch for the weekend. Sometimes, she would be on call the entire weekend to lick pussy. Any girl could walk up to her and her job would be to lick and suck the pussy to orgasm.

One weekend, I was the designated slut and licked 6 pussies to orgasm after orgasm from Friday night until Sunday morning. I got to know what each girl liked, and I was in some very interesting positions. One girl walked up to me and lifted her short skirt. I went to my knees and saw she wasn't wearing panties. She stepped up to my face and straddled my face until I licked her to a standing orgasm.

I was on the bed many times, on my belly, my face between the thighs of one girl that would cum over and over. I was under the table while the girls played cards, moving from chair to chair, until every pussy was satisfied. I also got to lick some very juicy pussies, since 2 of the girls had dates, fucked their boyfriends, and came home with a fresh load of cum. I had to lick them into the orgasms their boyfriends didn't deliver.

The slave slut game progressed to other fun. I was tied up on my weekend, had my tits slapped, hot wax was poured on my nipples, clothespins were fastened to my pussy lips, clit and nipples, and I had various items shoved into my pussy.

One girl arrived with her boyfriend. I was naked, as the designated slut always was, and she had me lick her to orgasm while she watched her boyfriend fuck me in the ass.

I was a sophomore when these weekends started, and we went strong until my senior year started. We got together every 2 to 3 weeks, and from what I understand, not one girl ever talked. As far as I know, no parents ever knew what was going on, but I had some curiosity about one weekend.

I was the chosen slut, and I immediately felt a jolt to my pussy when my name was called. I undressed quickly and waited for any order. When Jack asked how many men I'd had sex with, I always gave him the number 3, and I never included this weekend. The main reason is that I never knew for sure what had happened.

I shouldn't say it that way, since I do know certain parts, and I heard some rumors afterward about a girl that had done some things. No names were ever given and the rumors faded into urban legend status, but I always wondered if I was that girl.

As the story evolved, the girl had fucked the entire football team, sometimes it was the basketball team or every teacher in the school. Another version had the principal, coaches and even the janitor using the girl. My favorite version was that the parents, mainly the fathers, were given the girl to use, and because they were all blindfolded, no one ever realized that the girl was fucked by her father and licked her mother's pussy.

Regardless of who it really was, it was a crazy weekend. As usual, Holly was ready the second the slut name was drawn. She slipped off her jeans and panties, sat back on the couch and slid forward until her ass was on the edge of the cushion. She pointed at her pussy and spread her legs wide. Holly always seemed to be the first in line for service. I filled my obligation, licking her from asshole to bush, my tongue buried in her pussy, my tongue flicking over her clit, until I delivered a series of orgasms and she pushed me away.

I then licked a few more pussies, and someone came up behind me and blindfolded me. I was led outside and bent over a table. The patio table glass had been removed, so my tits could swing free under the table. My ankles were secured to the table legs, spread wide apart. My hands were tied to the table frame. I was on a concrete patio, legs spread, bent over. My ass was in the air and my mouth, pussy and asshole were available to anyone that wanted to use me.

I felt a pair of headphones being slipped over my head, and music started playing. I was now in complete submission, tied, unable to hear or see anything around me. Someone spanked me, I felt hands on my tits and my nipples were pinched. Someone stepped up to my face and I stuck out my tongue to find a slit waiting to be licked. I kept my tongue in motion until I felt the pussy withdraw.

I was left alone for a while and I rested my head as best I could against the cold metal of the table frame. I actually felt myself dozing when I felt something probing my pussy. I felt my lips being split open and something being pushed into me. It didn't take long for me to realize I was being fucked. A man was behind me slamming his cock into me.

I was fucked for a long time. There were at least 2 of them, but probably more. I only felt 2 dicks at one time, one in my mouth and another in my ass, but I realized that either these guys recovered quickly or there were more than 2. At the end, my pussy and ass were stretched open, and I had satisfied both men and women.

There was cum on my face and in my hair. I could feel the cum from my ass and pussy running down my legs. I felt tired and used and more alive than I had ever felt. Later, when the rumors surfaced, I would masturbate to the imagined image of my blindfolded father fucking me while I licked the hole that delivered me to the world.

Sometimes, it was the second day, and I was being penetrated by my favorite teachers. I was definitely used by experienced cocks. I could feel the difference between these and the cocks of the boys that had used my pussy before. On the second day, the glass of the table had been replaced. I was tied to the frame, blindfold and headphones in place. This time, though, I was on my back, face up. My neck was at the edge of the table and a slight pull would and did make it easy for anyone to straddle my face and have me lick or suck them.

I was given a few breaks, but overall, I was available for most of the day and night. I took quite a few loads of cum, and I know some of the other girls were enjoying themselves, since I was presented with a few cum filled pussies to clean. After the first night, I was placed in the shower. My blindfold wasn't removed until I was in the bathroom, and when I turned, I was alone. I took a long, hot shower.

Girls smiled at me and gave me hugs and kisses when I finally came downstairs for something to eat. I was famished and the girls were obviously well satisfied, since none had me lick them. Only the 6 girls were there, so the other players must have already gone. I ate slowly, sitting naked at the table. Other girls came and went, but 2 sat with me and chatted about nothing, school, boys and gossip.

I wasn't the first to be abused, but I was probably the first and maybe the only orgy party slut. I wasn't there for every party or sleepover, but I think I was kept out of any other orgy parties, if they had any, because I would learn the identities of the players that had used me. By not knowing, I would suffer no harm or guilt on the outside.

The second night, coated in cum and pussy juice and maybe even having been peed on, my ass and pussy were wide open and sore when I was released and led to the bathroom. My blindfold was left on and I was lowered into a hot bath. I never had to lift a finger as hands were all over me. I was lovingly washed and shampooed from head to toe.

I was led out of the bath, dried with soft towels, and had lotion rubbed over every inch of my body, arms and legs. I was laid out on the bed and hands continued to massage me, front and back. It didn't matter to anyone if the slave came on their weekend. They were there to service anyone that wanted her, and if she never got to cum, she could play with herself or wait for the next slave to be chosen.

This time, though, I felt a tongue on my clit, licking up and down and side to side. My clit had been neglected while my pussy and ass and mouth had been well used. My nipples were sore from being pinched and tweaked and pulled on. After the abuse and excitement of being used for the whole weekend, the tongue was not just welcome, it was needed. I came with an explosion that I felt from head to toe. I think I may have passed out from the intensity. The next thing I remember is being alone in the dark, drifting in and out of sleep.

On Sunday morning, I was back to work. I woke to 2 girls lying next to me in a 69 embrace. I felt normal that morning, refreshed and with no lingering soreness or other adverse effects. I had been the centerpiece of a great orgy, and I felt great, physically and from the experience. Before our weekend broke up, I licked every other girl to orgasm at least once.

All of these memories came back to me as I watched April's chest rise and fall with each soft breath of sleep. I admired her body and she suddenly shifted. Her legs parted more and I could see directly into her pussy, her lips puffy and completely shaved smooth. Mixed feelings washed over me. I knew this was my daughter, but it had been 20 years since I had tasted a sweet pussy, and I couldn't help myself from thinking about my tongue between those puffy teen lips.

RayStar
RayStar
290 Followers