All Comments on 'My Babysitter, My Desire Ch. 02'

by blndEE

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
don87654don87654almost 20 years ago
Good, but could have been better...

I gave you a '4' on both chapters of "My Babysitter". It could have well been a '5'. The reason(s) I did this is that you, like so many other writers about "babysitters" don't seem to understand that in a fantasy situation where the babysitter stalks or seduces the father of the babies she is sitting that there is good possibility that she can become a "mommy" too, from that guy she is babysitting for. And if the wording is "just right" she could get preggie with his baby "mysteriously" to the point that her parents kick her out of their home and the wife of the guy that impregnates her and the mother of the kids she is babysitting, invites her to move in with them not knowing that the babysitter's baby is actually the husband. She could become like a second wife and when the real wife is not around, continue to fuck the husband, even after their baby is born, and continue having his babies.

There is a lot of potential to this story....I just don't know why you did not stop and consider the possibilities for it.

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoalmost 20 years ago
yeah, pretty good

I know it was a choice (or assume it was) not to use dialog. But I think if you had it would have added to a great story. It just breaks it up for the eye somehow. I really enjoyed his passion for her and using his wife all week long. And what can I say breasts like canteloupes are my fave.

esl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous