All Comments on 'My Best Friends Father Ch. 08'

by _Kushiel_

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!!!!!!!

I never want this to end. Your writing is amazing.

Gemgrl_72Gemgrl_72over 12 years ago
So hot!!

I really love how this story is evolving!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
?

OK we get it. I know there has to be more to this! I hope it's not only about the sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Getting Boring

way past boring need something different, get the daughter, other people, in to story, we know she will do anything. Nothing new leaves the story boringgggg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

i loved it but i would like to see them falling more in love :D

jessiexjayjessiexjayover 12 years ago

After I read the first chapter yesterday, I just couldn't stop and I was so excited when you posted this part. I love this story and would love to see how it goes once her visit is over. Will she move back to her hometown? Will Becky ever come around? I'm dieing to know more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Mix

I wanted more romance and now having established that, I like the mix of romance and sex. As long as the sex doesn't get to much rougher. Other than that this has become a very well rounded story.

jen_litgirljen_litgirlover 12 years ago
More please!

This story just keeps getting better and better! I love the connection that they have and I love how it's been building up. I love how the daughter reacted because it's plausible and realistic. One of the greatest ways to create a truly amazing story is to combine realistic with fantasy and you've done that very well. I find myself thinking about this story all day long.

Great job!

Marie_MarieMarie_Marieover 12 years ago
So Impressed

I think you get I am your newest fan hehe, but just have to say I love this story.

To all those grumblers out there saying there should be more love and this needs that, and that needs this, are you actually reading and comprehending the story? If I'm reading it right, its ONLY day three or four? How many of you have gone from intense sexual attraction, to hot steamy sex, to 'committed' relationship in four days? Or have tried to sort out family/friend issues when caught up in the whirlwind of just starting a new relationship? I mean really!

I don't know about anyone else but when I met the love of my life, my hubby of now 12 yrs, we didn't do much else but fuck and eat for the first 3 months!! nevermind the first three days. Give _Kushiel_ a break and chill. Enjoy the story and the ride.

I still say Kudos!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please don't let it end..

i want to see where it can go too....so good this stoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Excellent series!! Enjoyed every minute of it and look forward to where it leads!

SachitaSachitaover 12 years ago
This is scary good...

For the past two nights I have dreamed about this story. I couldn't sleep until I got up to check if a new chapter was out. In short, I'm addicted. Congratulations, you're my new drug.

_Kushiel__Kushiel_over 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks all for the comments. Just to let you know there will be a bit of a break between chapters from now on as they are still being written!!

Hope you can wait that long!

Kushi x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Writing is pretty good.

This is an erotica site. So this story can fit right in. But this is mainly a story for those who like to read one handed.

Not really my style. I like to read with my brain not my hand.

Still there are many out there that this story will appeal to so full speed ahead.

I won't vote because I'm not your audience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous