My Best Friends Father Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lightly a single finger grazed along my slit, making my pussy spasm and clench in aching need. It was too much for me to bear in silence any longer and I opened my mouth. "Oh please, Sir!"

Mr P chuckled evilly. "Just remember, you don't cum until I tell you to!"

"Yes Sir." I replied in desperation before gasping in absolute bliss as I felt Mr P's hot tongue slide along the length of my slit. The malleable muscle of his tongue felt like fire against my pussy lips and I groaned aloud in pleasure as he sank it deep inside my opening. True to my word I didn't move, but with each and every lick or thrust of his tongue I felt myself slipping closer and closer to an orgasm. I tried to concentrate on something mundane, my mind flitting from math, to football, to golf even, in an effort to distract myself from what Mr P was doing to me down there. It was pointless though, because every little movement, every tiny suck of his mouth sent pleasure bolting off through my body and brought me that much nearer to heaven.

I was fighting a losing battle, I knew, and there was no way I was going to be able to hold off from cumming before Mr P said I could. It wasn't that I wasn't strong enough to do it, but more the fact that I knew Mr P would never tell me to cum anytime soon because he was looking forward to spanking my ass. I nearly chuckled when I thought to myself it was a lose-lose situation for me really... or win-win depending how you looked at it. I'd cum, pleasure shooting off through my body sending me to heaven. Then Mr P would spank me, which would turn him and me on even more, then he'd fuck me and I'd get to cum again! So in the end, though I continued to fight off the orgasm, it was inevitable that I give in to Mr P.

When he slipped a finger deep inside my tight little pussy and began rubbing at my g-spot, I gasped and bemoaned, "Oh gawd! No fair!" As my hips jerked and twitched all on their own.

Mr P's mouth moved away from my sopping wet hole just long enough to chuckle at me before diving right back in to work. I moaned hard as my thighs began to quiver in an effort to remain away from the edge of annihilation, but I was sinking fast and there was no way for me to stop it.

Mr P shifted slightly between my legs, bringing an arm up and over my hip. Pinning me to the mattress, he thrust his finger in deeper, jamming his knuckles up against my pubic bone and holding them there. It felt strange and wonderful all at the same time. I'd never felt anything like it before in my life. The constant pressure of his knuckles against my opening and his one penetrating finger made me squirm something fierce. His tongue swished back and forth, over and over again, making me whimper and moan as I fought off the inevitable. I had managed to hold off for ten minutes but that familiar pressure was building in the pit of my stomach, that ache that said I was a lost cause!

I could have held out for possibly another five minutes... I really could have... if Mr P hadn't started moaning as he ate my pussy. His low groans and soft whispers of "God you taste so fucking good!" did me in and without conscious effort I felt my whole body spasm hard. My spine snapped tight, arching my back up high off the bed, my legs clamped tight around Mr P's shoulder and chest, and my throat muscles constricted so rigidly that I could just barely let out a little squeak as a wave of pleasure broke over my body and sent me spiralling higher and higher. I think my heart stopped... I know my breathing did... it was so big an orgasm. I could feel the blood pulsing in big, long throbs through my body. Thud, Thud, Thud! The ache fulfilled, satiated.

And through it all Mr P kept licking and thrusting his finger deeper inside of me, pushing my orgasm further and further along on its course. I was near delirious with pleasure, not a single thought flashing through my brain as sensation and colours took over. Just when I thought it was too much, when I thought I couldn't take anymore, that my poor body would shut down of its own accord if he didn't stop, I felt Mr P shift. Suddenly his tongue was gone and he yanked his fingers out of my tight cunt so fast I wasn't sure if he'd left one behind or not!

I could feel my juices leaking from my opening as my whole body quaked in stunning, mind-shattering release. But I didn't have long to dwell in my indelible state of utopia.

"I didn't say you could cum yet, Honey." Mr P said softly as I felt a shiver skim lightly over my skin.

I was unceremoniously hefted onto my tummy, my face was buried into the pillow and my hips yanked, not entirely ungently, into a raised position. I gulped, swallowing my gasp, as I knew what was coming. I could feel Mr P shifting his weight behind me as he moved into position. I cried out as the first slap stung against my flesh, the sting as sharp as a needle. I could almost hear his teeth clenching in a smile as he drew back his arm for another whack. The other cheek copped it this time, making my whole body jump and spasm, though I did nothing to shift away from the spanking. Pain arced its way along my spine, which set my nipples to tingling. Again his hand fell, one to the left cheek, then one to the right, and each time I cried out though I never moved an inch. I took the spanking, feeling the pain as a catalyst for my building arousal; making my pussy wetter and wetter with every passing second.

I got five strikes to each cheek, when I heard the growl that issued forth from Mr P's throat, loud and animalistic, needy, wanting. I felt the soft and rough texture of his tongue swipe across my burning flesh, first one side then the other, as his teeth nipped at my bottom for good measure as well. I was panting by this stage, my body aching for more, if not spanking then fucking. I was so hot, so turned on that I couldn't stop the plea that left my mouth as his tongue drove me insane.

"Oh God, please Sir!" I cried out, begging.

No other words were needed. His weight shifted again, and before I knew it he had both hands on my hips, his grip firm, his fingers digging into the fleshy section of my upper thighs. A visceral groan ripped from my chest as he buried himself deep inside me, his length and girth splitting me nearly in two. My hands clawed the sheets so hard I'm surprised I didn't tear holes in the cloth, as my head flew up and my face clenched tight in recognition of the pain and the pleasure Mr P elicited inside of me.

He pulled back his full length before driving himself back inside of me, his strokes hard and long and fierce. I bit my lip in an effort to stem the sounds issuing from my throat, not wanting to scare the neighbours into thinking someone was being killed in Mr P's bedroom... not wanting the neighbours to misconstrue me getting the fucking of my lifetime with something that didn't sound like it felt good. And believe me it felt so GOOD! Still my cries, even with my lips clamped firmly between my teeth, filled the room raucously, almost echoing off the walls in a never-ending roundelay of pleasure.

Mr P's right hand shifted and came down on my left cheek in a light but stinging slap. I jerked in surprise and gasped as my pain and pleasure threshold slipped up another notch. My eyes rolled up in their sockets as I bit down harder on my lip as I fought to keep the noise down to a low scream. His right hand grabbed at my hip once more as he yanked my throbbing, dripping pussy back onto his big cock. His left hand this time, stinging down onto my right cheek, and again I jerked and gasped as I tried my hardest to remain below a hundred decibels.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I heard Mr P's grunts and growls of pleasure, though vaguely, as I was lost in my own world of ecstasy. Both his hands clamped back down on my hips as once more Mr P thrust himself repeatedly and deeply inside of me, faster and faster, harder and harder, splitting me apart, filling me up with his hard cock with such abandon that I was a blubbering mess. My groans of pleasure were coming so thick and fast I was near on drooling onto the bed and I could feel that telltale tingle that told me I was once again close to exploding like a time bomb.

What happened next surprised me, though not enough to stave off the huge orgasm that was heading my way. If anything, it only served to push me towards it that much quicker. I felt Mr P's right hand slide roughly down the back of my thigh and his fingers locked themselves around the back of my knee. My eyes flew open and I made a funny little "woo-oop" sound as Mr P yanked my knee out and up off the bed, which threw me a little off balance. My arms shifted accordingly until I found my equilibrium again. My hips twisted a fraction as my knee kept getting higher and higher, Mr P drawing it up and up until I was stretched to capacity and he could drape my knee over his right shoulder!

"Oh fuck yeah!" Mr P groaned as he held onto the top of my thigh and my left hip, watching all the while as his fat, throbbing cock pounded into me over and over again. "You are such a hot little slut, Honey. Such a good little slut, taking it just like a porn star!" Mr P told me hotly as his thrusts got harder... if that were possible.

The change in angle did nothing to deter me from orgasm, if anything it put a different pressure on the inside wall of my clasping cunt, even as Mr P's hip banged hard against my aching clit. Juices were running down my left leg, I could hear the squelching of my sopping pussy with every inward thrust of Mr P's hard rod and I couldn't stop the moan's of "Uoh... Uoh... Uoh" every time his cock filled me to the brim.

I groaned hard, my body beginning to spasm, the first vestiges of orgasm making themselves known as my nerve endings began to fire. My knee, the one hoisted over Mr P's shoulder, clenched hard, wrapping itself almost all the way around the back of his neck as my whole frame convulsed and I let out a squeal of undeniable pleasure!

"Oh fuck yeah, that's it Honey, cum for me. Be a good little slut and cum on my cock. Milk it, that's it, fucking take it!" Mr P growled harshly as I felt his hips begin to buck and grind in a staccato of movement. "That's my slut, that's it, fucking take it, take it, take it!" His voice was guttural, low, filled with urgency as he neared his own release. "Fuck, I'm going to cum. I'm going to fill your tight little cunt full of my hot spunk, Slut, take it, fucking take it all!"

"Yes! Yes!" I screamed in encouragement. "Fuck my cunt Sir, please! Cum inside me, fill my pussy, I want it, I want you too so badly!" I didn't know what I was saying, I didn't care, words spilled out of my mouth in the heat of the moment, one falling out after the other. All I knew was that I wanted him to find his ultimate pleasure inside my body and I would say anything for that to happen. I begged him like a two bit whore; I used my leg around his neck as leverage as I thumped myself against his thrusting hips as hard as I could. And all the while I mouthed off obscenities and deep-seated yearnings of filth to bring him to the brink of eternity!

His fingers clamped down hard on my skin, bruising my already tender flesh, which made me cry out and my body convulse in yet another earth-shattering orgasm, making my nipples tighten up so much I thought they might pop right off my chest. His grunts were growing louder, wilder, more animalistic by the second and I knew he was there, right there, just one second away from dying that small death of pleasure. And at that moment I wanted to share it with him as intimately as I could.

My eyes flew open and I stared into his fathomless, deep brown eyes, and uttered the only two words I could think of just then. "Please Sir."

It was the final straw I think, it all became too much for him to bear as his hips thumped into me one last time. My body still convulsing with my own pleasure, I watched the corded muscles of his neck tighten to near breaking point as his whole body went rigid. I wanted nothing more than to roll my eyes up into the top of my skull and ride out this violent culmination of pleasure in near comatose abandon. But I didn't. I forced my eyes to remain open; to remain staring into Mr P's. I shared his stare until he'd emptied every last bit of his hot seed deep inside of my aching, clasping tunnel.

Finally, once the tension eventually drained away from his body, I felt his grip slacken a little on my body and with that lessening of pressure I found my body was unable to remain upright. All bodily control suddenly ceased and I felt my limbs beginning to tremble with fatigue and stress. My arms gave out first as they collapsed beneath me, my torso thudding down onto the mattress, which yanked my right leg off Mr P's shoulder with such force that it nearly tumbled him over on top of me. He caught himself on his strong arms, safely protecting my useless body from being crushed under his full weight.

I lay in a sweaty, sticky and soggy heap, my eyes just barely open, my mind just barely holding onto consciousness. I could just make out Mr P's soft smile as his face drew closer to mine, and I tried to smile back at him. I wanted to say something profound, something scary, something that I shouldn't even be considering as plausible or real given the space of time we'd known each other. I wanted to say it, but my ever-increasing slide into oblivion made it impossible. I couldn't even move my finger, let alone my jaw. But I think he knew, well I hoped he knew, that no matter what, I was now his forever.

His lips brushed lightly against my ear as I heard his soft chuckle. "Mmm, Erika, you are something else!" He said as he lay down beside me, tucking himself against my back. His arm snaked over my waist, drawing me even closer to his hot body. I sighed, a big breath escaping my chest as I let myself go quietly into the darkness. But before I drifted away into dream world I heard Mr P's almost inaudible whisper...

"All mine." As he too sighed and drifted off into sleep.

12