My Birthday Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hacongi
hacongi
1 Followers

My insides are doing flip flops and my heart is beating quicker. I can feel the pulses deep inside my pussy. You feed me another berry and then kiss me deeply. Your mouth on mine our tongues play together. Your hand caressing my breast you start to kiss my neck. Deep into the crook of my neck it sends shivers up and down my whole body. Your tongue tracing my skin you slowly move down to my breast. Up and under you lick the entire breast. Moving across my skin you go to the other breast and lick all over it. When you get to my nipple you stop. You look up into my eyes and whisper to me that you want to make love to my breasts like I have never been made love to before. I can see my nipples standing up hard from your licks. You take the can of whipped cream and shake it. Opening the top you smile at me. Turning the can upside down you spray it onto my breasts, first one and then the other. The cold cream melting on my skin makes me squirm. You start to lick it off my skin. Slowly you lick and suck every inch of my breasts. By the time the cream is all gone from me there is a whole lot of wetness between my legs.

You have been ignoring my pussy all this time and when you reach down between my legs you moan at the wetness there. Whispering to me that you want me even wetter for you. I practically jump at your touch, I am so ready for you there. Your mouth trailing from my breasts, down to the crease of my thigh and snatch. I feel your hot wet tongue licking me. Trailing your tongue along the line there. Moving down and then across my lips. Licking back up to the top of my hip. Driving me wild, wanting your mouth on my clit. My hips pushing up into you. Your fingers between my lips you start to rub up and down my whole slit.

Spreading my lips apart and pushing your mouth into me. Your tongue and mouth working my clit I start to shake. I can feel it building within me as I start to moan. The waves of energy boucing around my whole body, concentrating in my vagina and on my clit. Your two fingers inside me fingering me as deeply as you can push into me. The sensations so great I don't have control anymore. I start to get loud, really loud, as my orgasm takes over my whole body. Time is suspended as the rockets go off throughout my body. Lasting for what seems eternity, your mouth clamped on my clit as we ride this wave of my cum. Washing out of my body the juices run down my ass and all over your face. When I am sure I cant take anymore I feel you push something big into me. It is a toy you brought for me. Thrusting it into my pussy in one push I instantly start a different orgasm. You redouble your efforts on my clit and right below it to send me completely over the edge of this orgasm. That big viberator pushing up into me I start to scream from the explosion. Body on fire I cannot do anything but ride out wave after wave of pulsing bliss.

You laugh when I am done, looking up at me you say "that was 2 and 3 baby, are you keeping track?" I laugh , replying, "No, I am just enjoying, seems you are keeping track". You kiss your way up to my mouth and stick your tongue in my mouth. We play tongue games for a while. The taste of my cum on your lips and tongue is erotic to me. You pull away and tell me that I need a little break so I should just relax and enjoy.

As my breath finally comes back and my heart goes back into a regular rhythm you start to rub my feet. Your touch firm yet gentle you massage your way up my legs. Slowly massaging and feeling every inch of my skin. I feel so relaxed and content I purr like a kitten. Moaning real softly I feel your hands traveling my body. Worshiping every contour of my body. As if you were trying to place a map of me into your memory. In no time at all I am feeling your fingers exploring my pussy again. From my asshole to my clit you are slowly sliding your fingers all over me. I can feel myself responding again. My mind and body in this exquisite state of arrousal.

Everything you do to me is burning into my memory and I smile, knowing that it is for real now. All of the cybering we did, all of the teasing we talked about, all coming true in one heavenly day of bliss. Before I realize what is happening I feel you pushing that dildo back into my pussy. Slowly working it in and out of me I feel you start to lick my clit again. Your finger goes to my ass and I start to shake. Orgasm building within me I moan for you. Pushing your finger into my ass as you push the toy into my pussy at the same pace it is driving me crazy. Your mouth nibbling and licking my clit I cant help but cum again.

This time when it is over, I tell you that I really want to be set free so that I can make you cum for me. You tell me "No way, I am not done with you yet, perhaps I should make you watch me touch myself". The idea makes me moan in frusration. You are so hard as you stroke for me. From the tip to the base you take long slow strokes of your manhood. The head so swollen and hard I want to taste you again. You tease me by rubbing yourself on my breasts. Up to my mouth you touch your rock hard cockhead against my skin. Playfully I try to catch you in my mouth but you tell me "There is a better place for this, just waiting for me". You slide yourself between my legs and our eyes lock as you start to slide your hardness between my lips. I am so wet you slide between my lips easily and start to rub yourself up and down my slit. I moan at your thickness, parting my swollen lips and rubbing yourself over and over, up and down my wetness. Lost in each others eyes there are no need for words. We are about to be coupled in the most intimate way.

I feel you pressing into the opening of me. Slowly you push into me. So very slowly I feel every centimeter of you invading me. The sensation of you entering me is a mixture of lust and worship. Sliding your manhood deep into me, you stop at the hilt. Buried within me, filling me completely. My pussy spasms involuntarily around you. A moan escapes your lips. The sound sends chills throughout my body. I start to purposefully clench my muscles around you now. You start to stroke out of me slowly. Your hands on either side of my head you are working yourself slow. In and out in a slow rhythm. Driving me crazy I tremble as you continue. Your manhood filling me over and over. Our eyes still locked I can feel you thrusting into me. My hips meeting yours perfectly. Long slow strokes, we are in the zone. That special place that rocks every cell inside your body. Feeling it deep within your soul. The eyes locked as the sensations take over. Moving a little faster, our every thrust in sync. Oh fuck me, I can't help it, that is what I blurt out. "Oh fuck me, oh fuck me, oh godddddd" Our breath coming in gasps as you keep pumping into me. Every thrust into me bringing me closer. Feeling the hardness of you throbbing with me. My pussy tighter as I clench you. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck me". Faster we slide into each other. The ride so high now, my whole body trembling as I pant. I cant help it, my eyes close and my head goes back as my pussy starts to explode. The sounds coming from me are long and loud. The orgasm making me scream in wild abandon. My whole body going into a rush of orgasmic bliss.

My wetness spilling out, running down your balls and my ass, as you keep pumping into me. My orgasm so long I am not sure of anything anymore, only this moment in time when I am free. I have given myself to you in the most intimate way two humans can. When you thrust into me the last time I feel your explosion filling me deep. I look into your eyes and listen to you gasp with pleasure as your orgasm overtakes you. Squeezing and working your manhood with my pussy, I drain your sweet cum deep into me. After tremors making both of us shake from the release. When you sigh and relax into me I sigh with you. Our breath coming back you gently kiss me. You reach up and untie my hands. I put one hand and then the other on your back. Feeling you still within me and holding you close. Your head resting on my shoulder now, your warm breath on my ear and neck. You whisper the words I will never forget. "Oh my god Dee, won't you please stay and be my one true lover forever?" The question sends shivers through my heart. It is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. I do not answer the question for we both know the truth. Tomorrow I will go back to my husband and the life I have with him. In a few hours you will go home to your wife and children. But neither of us will ever forget my 35th birthday.

DSQ November 2001

hacongi
hacongi
1 Followers
12