All Comments on 'My Boner Turns Me Invisible Ch. 03'

by JeffreyFreemont

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so unrealistic

Normally i don't care if it is a little unrealistic but this story is so made up that you can't even belive it can happen. And all the best storys have some realistic component that makes it so you can actually believe it could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesome!!

the same thing happened to me in high school... i swear, every time i got a hard on i was invisible.. not one girl could see me when i was horny and lusting over em.. and every other guy was getting laid. drove me nuts. i recon anyone who cant relate to this story was one of the guys getting laid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good idea...

...but bad realization.

JeffreyFreemontJeffreyFreemontalmost 12 years agoAuthor
To the anonymous person.

To the anonymous person who mentioned the story was too unrealistic; it's sort of the point of the series. This story is weird, although according to my readers on another site, my writing and believability was improved on in the sequel. Thanks for reading up to the third chapter, I hope you continue to read my stories and thanks to anyone's critiques, they are helpful.

kplusmckplusmcalmost 12 years ago
realistic ?

who cares the other comment has it write it wasn't until I was in college before woman saw me. so I can relate to the concept.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Even though much of the story is unrealistic, it points out what some people go through in their life as being invisible to people they want to be with or have in their life to share some experience.

Please write another chapter, as now you have setup the next part and it would be erotic based on his list; as fantasies are. Why not !

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you!

You told the truth Jeff, when you said subsequent entries in this series would get better. This episode was vastly improved, at least in my opinion. I can't wait to see how our 'hero' equates himself in future episodes. YOMEYO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous