All Comments on 'My Christmas Fantasy'

by steves_misses

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
GhostbearGhostbearover 18 years ago
Nice

way to bring intimacy back into a relationship. A good first story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Reassuring

It gives hope to those of us who's girlfriends/wives have not come to the same realasation that you did.

Love him all you can. Show him that love in every little thing you do.

It is a VERY HARD place to be, waiting for your loved one to realise that the "we" is more important than the "me".

Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing for a first

story, Steve is a lucky guy. And congratulations, I hope, on your impending motherhood. I'll admit to being envious.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardover 18 years ago
WHAT?!?!?!

A REAL truely LOVING WIFE who, due to various things, let the 'love life' suffer, then after realizing it, she ACTUALLY DECIDED TO FIX IT?

NO "well he's looking at porn so I'll make one that he will NEVER FORGET (dripping with venom)" ???

No "I'm not sick I was sleeping with my doctor but he has a new floosy so I guess I am back to being with the wimp"?

wow what a concept

I really liked how they slowly come to workon each other's fantasts AND started to get new ideas too.

BUT the three rules at the end ARE THE BEST. Honest, pure and MAN is he a lucky man!

Keep it up!

WoodchuckbdsmWoodchuckbdsmover 18 years ago
Excellent

I pray that this is infact not fiction.

But bravo either way.

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Aone

Thank you. A unique and different story and so well done. I believe that it's genuine and true. Your husband is a very lucky man - you have my admiration.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
nothing more

A great loving wifes story..... I have nothing more to say about that... loved it

SLC-OhioSLC-Ohioover 18 years ago
well done at first, but looses it

For a first story, very well done. Better than my first! My suggestion is / would have been another rewrite. The tale suffers from continuity, it doesn't flow well. Myself, I have always disdained the

*******

which necessarilly interrupts the train of thought. Chops it up.

Keep up the efforts and you will find many fans.

JoesephusJoesephusover 18 years ago
Good Values

The man's a saint... in her eyes, and that's the way it should be. I am concerned that after there wasn't a medical reason he didn't put the issue of sex on the table. That doesn't sound healthy to me. But that wasn't the point. As another poster pointed out. I love seeing someone take steps to fix an oversight.

When you're wrong, don't SAY "I'm sorry" show that you are. I also like the rules. Again, for the sake of the story she needed to make clear that she wasn't willing to break her vows, but I would hope that she wouldn't have thought it needed saying.

I especially like how she rescinded the one about pain. Trust is so important. What I didn't understand is why the expanded sex life had to end on Jan 3rd. If they do make a child, their sex life is about to take a major hit when it's born. Make Love, the deepest most wonderful Love possible when you're creating life, but sex needs to be fun too. Now there is idea that scares me... the idea of getting in bed with the intention of creating life! It makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I'm not married... I just want to be, but I'm so not ready for a child! But... maybe... is that how you know it's real love? This is freaking me out, I think I'll just finish packing and to go home.

As for the writing and story construction... do you give lessons? Are you willing to help other struggling writers? ;-)

I am looking forward to your next story. I certainly would like to see more cheating stories written by females.

If this is a double post please delet it, but I didn't see the last one and I screw up frequently

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Steve has the patience of a saint.

Don't know that I'd have that kind of forbearance. She cuts him off for 18 months then chews his ass out when he resorts to a little hand jive. She's damn lucky he wasn't out looking for some strange stuff since it was obvious she didn't give a shit about him or he's feelings and needs. From her own description she's a total narcissist. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Boo fkin hoo

Poorly written, sounds more like a sorry story of an excuse than a "Loving Wife" story. Poor plot, lacks everything to be true. As many said before, he should have dumped you for the lil' scheming you tried to do instead of being so "understanding". So, he's watching porn on his computer on the XXI century cause his wife isnt getting any and you go cry about it to your sister? Wake up and smell the roses. If you trully want to make up to him, pick twins and bring them home and say "they are yours till new years eve and i wont bitch and moan about it, most likelly i'll join" and MAYBE THEN you'll be eligeble for an apology. Gesh..

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a beautiful expression of love

I was moved by this story. It's hard to believe it had really been 18 months without sex--hard to believe she hadn't realized, and also hard to believe that her husband hadn't sat her down for a serious talk about the problem. Maybe they need to work on their communication a bit.

But the wife's loving attitude towards her husband, and her desire to respond to his love and patience by trying harder to please him, is very moving.

Thank you for writing--I hope you will tell us more stories about how things are going!

ohio

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
I really liked your story!

This is a real romance!

Not realizing it was 18 months is a little hard to believe for two people in love. As far as the husband getting pissed off and finding something on the side, that is not love. I guess none of those making those remarks have ever been truly in love or believe the vows of sickness and in health and forsaking all others.

In the real world people do go for years without sex when their partner is physically unable to have sex. It can get very frustrating for both partners but it is real. In this story it appears the wife may have had an option for other sexual practices earlier than the 18 months it took for enlightenment, but that what makes good stories.

I’m no literary critique but I liked what I read and am looking forward to your next submission.

curious2ccurious2cover 18 years ago
Well written

Having had personal experience of being married for a long time and not having had sex...well...for a long time as well...I can understand this completely. For those who question the eighteen months without, sometimes, when two people love each other enough, time doesn't seem to be focused on.

The only time I remember how long its been is when I actually sit down and think hard about it...and each time it gets a bit harder to do too by the way.

I thought that the end drifted just a tad...but as a whole the story was very interesting and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice

I good story of lovers. Lovers can have dry spells but each had a committment. I liked that Jane straightened herself out and was there for Steve as he was there for her in the dry spell. Thanks, I'll be looking for more.

JamesSDJamesSDover 18 years ago
Quality writing

I also was a bit thrown by the whole "I hadn't realized it had been 18 months" thing, but I've never been in that sort of situation myself.

This was deifnitely well written.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Pretty good

Glad that they were able to talk and work things out for the better.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Not bad. I can see why the amount of time without sex went rather unnoticed, sometimes life throws curve balls at us and sex is great it can take a back seat.

Nicely done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous