My Concubines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been watching her the last few days, since her surrender to the bronze, as we went about our business. When in public, she covertly watched women and I could see the hunger in her eyes, and yet hearing her openly tell me of this hunger still thrilled me as I knew how much she had formerly rejected the very thought of it. I showed her my list and she agreed that all these points were essential.

"Now Min Li, what other traits should the perfect companion/concubine possess?" I asked. "Obviously, we may not find someone with all of them, but let's see if we can define what we would like. Many of the things may be taught or acquired by a concubine later as long as she possesses the essentials and is willing to learn."

Min Li's eyes lit up with excitement at the thought of being able to help define and choose a companion.

"Well, first of all Sir, she needs to weigh less than 135 lbs. so that she could also trample you." she said grinning mischievously. "I would think that would almost be on the essential list! Maybe we could trample you together?" She suggested further.

Hiding my obvious and instant reaction to this suggestion, I calmly said, "That is a wonderful suggestion Min Li, we will add that to the list." She knew me well!

"She must have good housekeeping skills, so she can help with food preparation, and she needs to share or at least understand your abhorrence of dirty dishes in the sink. And she needs to know how to iron shirts." Min Li continued. "And outside, she should either already know about gardening or be willing to learn to tend the vegetable gardens, the semi-tropical fruit orchard and the medicinal herb garden. All of this is part of creating your self-sufficient home Sir, which is already being established, to be self-sufficient concerning energy, water, food and more. She would have to have an interest in such things."

"You would like to have someone to share these duties with Min Li? I asked.

"Yes Sir. I don't mind at all working alone, but having a beautiful woman to work and learn with would be even better." she candidly replied. "She could even help with the administrative assistant duties for your business, planning strategy and travel. There is always a need for extra help there."

"You are correct Min Li, there is. Now, most of the things you have mentioned have been duties, what about some of the other things?

Min Li thought for a minute. "A perfect companion would be intelligent and adventurous, and you should require her to further her education in some manner. She should have an appreciation for music, especially classical, and ideally some musical ability." She paused briefly, and then chirped excitedly "Oh! And she should simply love traveling and nature and love to hike and explore new places!"

Laughing then, I reached over and drew Min Li to me. I held her and stroked her soft hair.

"You know me so well, my girl. Everything you suggested is wonderful. I would only add two more things. The first is that, like you, she must eventually be willing to accept that I will have complete control over everything that enters and leaves her body. The other, also like you, she must recognize that because of my age, she will outlive me, therefore I would provide for her future security by way of a generous monthly stipend. I would also provide health insurance, a car and other benefits. "

Min Li looked up at me." I hate that part Sir. I mean, you are so generous, I will never want for anything ever again, but I don't like to think about that part."

"Then don't Min Li, but it is necessary, and it will be done, and I would do the same for any concubine who trusted herself to me. Instead we will think about happier thoughts."

I told Min Li then about Lynn, describing her and her physical responses in great detail to Min Li. As I did, I watched Min Li closely and saw her eyes darken and her pupils dilate, a sure sign of her growing excitement.

"When can I meet her Sir?" She asked when I finally finished.

"I have invited her to dinner tomorrow night. You will be sure all is ready for her visit."

"Oh Sir, yes Sir" She answered breathlessly as she passionately kissed me and snuggled closer into my chest, sighing contentedly.

Chapter Seventeen

The doorbell chimed and Min Li caught her breath and then once again, as was becoming almost an everyday occurrence for her, blushed. Oh, this was going to prove a very interesting evening!

"Well, don't keep our guest waiting Min Li," I teased, "Go get the door."

Min Li scampered off to do just that, her straight black hair swinging against her shoulders. She was as lovely as always, but I could see that she had taken extra pains tonight to look her best. I had allowed her to choose her own outfit and she had picked a dress that buttoned down the front, accentuating her pretty breasts and the slimness of her waist.

The day had been one of preparation. Min Li cleaned the house from top to bottom, making sure that nothing was out of place and that there were fresh flowers from the gardens in every vase. With that done, she gathered vegetables and herbs from the garden and eggs from the chickens and some goat cheese we made earlier in the week and prepared a wonderful salad for dinner that would accompany our main course. With fresh fruit from the orchard for dessert, it would be a delicious meal. My guess is that it would not be half as mouth-watering as the two delightful ladies with whom I would be sharing it.

I could hear the light murmur of voices from the entryway, and then two sets of light footsteps coming toward me. What a pleasing sight. Min Li and the beautiful Lynn, with her dark hair and her eyes like deep pools that I remembered so well from our former encounter. Both moved with such grace as they crossed the floor to me.

"Lynn my dear, so good to see you again." I said, drawing her to me in a warm embrace, "I am so glad you were able to join us this evening. Min Li and I have been looking forward to your visit. Isn't that so, Min Li?"

Maintaining her composure, Min Li smiled warmly at Lynn, "Yes, Sir has told me very good things about you Lynn, I am very happy you are able to join us," and there was a very small, almost imperceptible pause, "this evening."

"Well, girls, why don't we sit and get to know each other a bit before dinner." I suggested, directing them into the living room.

As Lynn entered the living room, she caught sight of the bronze.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed, "What a beautiful piece that is. It has such sensual grace and beauty."

Min Li, behind her, struggled to cover one of her recently very familiar blushes. "Yes, Sir bought her for me as I greatly admired her when I saw her in the gallery." She offered.

"I can see why you would," Lynn replied, "She is marvelous!" With no prompting, Lynn went to the bronze and ran her fingers lightly over the arms, face and then gently over the body. Watching Min Li, I could see her knees go a bit weak, but she was smiling and her eyes never left Lynn's fingers as they traced over the bronze.

With a deep breath, Lynn turned around and came back. "I'm sorry; I got caught up in the beauty of the piece." She apologized, smiling.

"There is never a need to apologize here for enjoyment of beauty Lynn." I told her, "I encourage it, revel in it and search it out myself. I am glad you found her as beautiful as we do. Why don't you girls sit and chat a bit and I'll be right back."

I excused myself for a few minutes, wanting them to be alone to talk a bit without me hovering over them. I could hear them chatting about the bronze and then the conversation change to things that were more personal. Lynn began asking Min Li about her life and Min Li answered her honestly, yet with discretion, as she knew some things are best experienced. Lynn seemed fascinated.

I returned and let the girls know that it was time for dinner. Min Li jumped up and hurried to the kitchen to serve. I followed with Lynn, escorting her to the dining room where Min Li had previously set a beautiful table. Fresh flowers were in the middle for a centerpiece, and there were linen napkins, the silver was highly polished and the crystal sparkling. The plates, as always, were one of the sets of good china. One of the things I insist on in my home is always having a properly set table, so having guests present was not much change than a normal evening, but just a matter of adding an extra setting. I seated Lynn and went to the kitchen where Min Li was collecting the food to serve.

I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. "Min Li, how are you enjoying the evening so far?" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh Sir, she is beautiful! And Sir, she likes the bronze, and I think she likes me!" was her breathless reply.

"You know she is bi-sexual Min Li, so yes, it is very possible that she likes you." I chuckled. "I would suggest we find out about that after dinner."

"Yes Sir." Min Li breathed, and I could feel again that momentary weakness in her knees and a small trembling move through her body. I backed away, grabbed a serving tray and motioned Min Li ahead of me out of the Kitchen.

Dinner was superb. Not a heavy meal, as I normally prefer lighter fare. Fresh ingredients, most from our own gardens and dairy, always taste the best to me. Min Li and I continued to speak with Lynn about our arrangement, our life and our travels throughout dinner. Lynn found the idea of Min Li being a concubine curious, but she also seemed a bit fascinated by it. This was a good sign. Little did she know at this point that we had plans for her.

Dinner finished, the girls cleared the table and went to the kitchen to clean up, while I went to the living room to relax. It was good to see Lynn naturally helping as if it were her duty also. Perhaps she was unconsciously testing the waters?

When the girls were done, I motioned to them to come sit on either side of me for a snuggle on the couch. From where we sat, we had a good view of the bronze lady and a view of the outside with an Eastern exposure, and the moon was just starting to rise over the horizon. It was lovely and peaceful. We continued to talk a bit, and the conversation became more personal, turning to the girls and to what they enjoyed.

I turned to Min Li and kissed her deeply. Then I turned to Lynn and kissed her equally as thoroughly. I could feel Min Li leaning into me as I did. As I finished kissing Lynn, Min Li leaned further across me and somewhat to my surprise, she reached for Lynn. She was no longer blushing. I leaned back and took in the scene now occurring across my lap.

Min Li's fingers found Lynn's face and then twined into her lovely dark hair. The girls eyes locked, and both of their lips parted. The remained like that, seemingly frozen in time, and their breathing became one breath until Min Li, leaned further across and her lips gently met Lynn's.

A small, almost imperceptible moan could be heard deep in her chest as she had her first taste of another woman's lips, and gently, she nibbled and tasted, Lynn returning the kisses, eyes closed, and her weight on my right side. Min Li's exploration became more urgent, her lips pressed harder, her tongue came out and began to explore to probe, Lynn followed her lead perfectly, as the kiss became deeper and they were locked together on my lap. Softly whimpering and kissing.

Min Li's dress had ridden up and her perfect ass was in precisely the right spot for me to be able to slide a finger between her cheeks and toward her pussy. She was so very wet. I covered my fingers in her gooey wetness, brought my hand up, and put it by the girl's faces. They turned to my hand, together they began licking, and sucking my fingers clean, in between kissing each other, their tongues swirling around my fingers and each other, both of them sighing softly now.

"Girls," I said softly, "I think we should move somewhere more comfortable."

Chapter Eighteen

I stood up and the girls parted like water across my lap, only to come together behind me. Standing together as one, they walked arm in arm following me across the room as I headed for my bedroom. There would be plenty of time in the coming months to introduce Lynn to our playroom and some of the delights there, but for tonight, the intimacy of my private quarters would make for a delightful and intimate setting for our first encounter together as a trio.

When we reached the bedroom, I turned to the girls. "Now, continue what you started." I told them, and I took a seat on the chair in the corner.

They both smiled at me and murmured quick 'Thank You, Sir's' and then they had eyes only for one another. Again, a bit to my surprise, although with her recent conversion and activity with the bronze lady, I suppose I should have expected it, Min Li took the lead. Pulling Lynn to her, she began kissing her lips, her face, her eyes, her hands twining in her luxurious dark hair. However, they didn't stay there long.

Very soon, her hands began to trail down Lynn's neck and across her breast bone, lightly exploring the exposed skin there, before moving down to cup Lynn's breasts, larger than her own, in her hands. Even through the bra, I could see Lynn's nipples respond and harden. Min Li broke her kiss and stepped back, grasping the hem of Lynn's top, she pulled it over her head and dropped it to the floor. Just as quickly, she stepped behind Lynn and unfastened the bra that stood between her and the prize she sought, and the bra joined the top in a small heap on the floor. I knew Min Li was fired up, as it was rare that she would do such a thing. Even in the heat of passion, she usually managed to neatly fold garments, but not this time!

Lynn stood proud and obviously excited; her eyes half closed and a dreamy look on her face, as Min Li, unzipped her skirt and let it fall around her feet. She had taken off her shoes earlier, so she stood there in her panties, but only briefly as Min Li hooked her fingers in them and let them drop to the floor also.

Min Li caught her breath as she looked at Lynn, as if she were seeing her bronze lady, now come to life before her. She moaned softly, took Lynn in her arms and began to explore her body. Lynn responded and they began making out, one naked, one still fully clothed. It didn't take long though until Lynn wanted her turn and she backed Min Li over to the bed and pressed her against it. Her fingers unbuttoned each button down the front of Min Li's dress, unveiling her pretty and firm little body inch by inch. She followed her finger's progress with her tongue, and Min Li threw her head back and moaned.

Both girls were naked now, limbs twined together on the bed, exploring one another, tasting one another and reveling in each other's beauty. Neither had yet reached for the heart of the other's sexuality, almost as if they were waiting it to savor later.

I watched all this with delight. Seeing my Min Li so freely enjoying another woman, knowing how much of a taboo it had been for her, was a huge turn on for me. My body was reacting in kind, and it was time for me to join in.

"Girls." I said softly. Two heads popped up from the bed to look at me, dark eyes full of lust.

"Yes, Sir." They chimed together. I had their attention and it was now to move on with some training and enjoyment for all of us.

"Lynn, I know you enjoy back walks. Please come lay here on the floor." I directed. "I'd like you to experience Min Li's technique, she is marvelous at this."

Lynn obediently crawled off the bed and lay face down on the floor. Min Li set to work on her back and Lynn moaned softly in pleasure.

"It is wonderful, Sir. You are correct; she is very good at this." She murmured.

"Would you like to try having her walk on your front?" I queried.

"I've never tried it Sir, but yes, I am willing to do so." She replied.

She rolled over and Min Li very lightly, without using her full weight, stepped onto her tummy and very gently worked her tummy and chest for a bit.

"Oh my! No Sir, I don't believe that is a good thing for me." She exclaimed. She seemed a bit distressed. Trampling is not for everyone, and if someone is finding it painful or distressing, it may be that they cannot be on the receiving end. As much as I love it, I would not force someone who cannot physically handle it to participate. That is dangerous, and is completely different than converting someone who can handle it, but just is not sure they like it.

"Then you will not be trampled on your tummy." I said. "Do not feel bad. It is a shame as it can be very erotic, but we will work around that. Why don't you give it a try with Min Li as she enjoys it very much."

Min Li grinned and took her place on the floor. Lynn, tentatively at first, stepped onto her. I coached her on where to put her feet and how to work her toes and soon Min Li was moaning and I could see her getting very wet. I had Lynn put her toes into Min Li's pussy and stroke her clit with them while she stood on her tummy with the other foot. Min Li moaned louder. I could not resist bending down and licking her pussy a few times while Lynn was standing on her with her full weight, but I wasn't going to stay there long, as I knew it would cause her to orgasm, and I didn't want her to do so yet. Lynn was thoroughly enjoying herself and the reactions she was causing in Min Li. They probably were not thinking about it, but they were both causing a huge reaction to happen to me also.

After a bit, I had Min Li get up. "My turn." I said, smiling, and I lay down on the floor.

Min Li took Lynn's hand and together they stepped onto me. It was heavenly. Twice as much weight as Min Li alone, but distributed over their four feet. My manhood reacted and they took turns playing with it, moving up and down my chest and belly, and letting me lick and suck their wonderfully savory feet. The whole time they were trampling me, they were kissing, playing with each other's nipples and stroking each other's bodies. Sometimes when I am trampled, I close my eyes to simply enjoy the sensation. However, I was not going to close my eyes tonight; this was too good to miss. Watching the girls enjoying the trampling and each other at the same time was making it very hard for me to not lose control.

When I could stand it no longer, I shooed them off me and back to the bed. We all tumbled onto it with Lynn on the bottom.

"Min Li, you have tasted your own juices, now for the first time, you will taste another woman," I said softly. Then, I guided her between Lynn's strong legs.

She paused for a smile and a breath and then she moved to Lynn's pussy, her tongue licking gently around the outer lips first, circling their way inward, a small moan escaping her lips as she tasted the delicious gooey delight that waited for her there. Lynn gasped as Min Li's tongue found her clit, and her eyes fastened on mine.

"Keep your eyes open Lynn." I ordered. "I want to watch you when Min Li makes you cum."

Min Li took her time, she instinctively seemed to know what would set Lynn off and kept Lynn at that peak just before orgasm for a very long time, backing off just before sending her over the edge, time and time again. For Lynn, it seemed a sweet torture, and each time Min Li backed her off, she would go higher and higher until I had a sense that her whole body was ready to explode.

Finally, and I am pretty sure I heard Min Li giggle softly, Min Li concentrated all her effort on Lynn's swollen clit and with her eyes still open and focused on mine, she went over the top and a huge orgasm rocked her body. Silently, her body convulsed, and in her eyes I could see that she went far away, exploding with the sensations that Min Li had brought her, and continued to bring, as she was not letting up. She continued to lick her clit, making the orgasm roll on and on...until a low moan broke through, a soft almost inhuman sound that kept coming and then faded away as the orgasm finally slowed down and stopped, leaving Lynn panting and spent for the moment.

1...45678...14