My Concubines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, I told her to get the vuvuzela I brought back with me from South Africa, and she ran off to fetch it. These plastic horns have actually been marketed and available in the United States as "Stadium Horns" since the mid-1960's. However, the vuvuzela first became very popular in South Africa at South African soccer games in 2002, and has since become a symbol of South Africa soccer as the stadiums are filled with its loud and raucous fans, the sound that reflects the exhilaration of supporters. The intensity of the sound caught the attention of the global football community during the 2009 FIFA Confederations Cup in anticipation of South Africa hosting the 2010 FIFA World Cup. I of course have found an interesting alternate use for my vuvuzela.

I had Min Li lie on the floor, while I put on my jeans and heavy work boots. I returned to her and roughly walked all over her sore body, repeating some of last night's trampling, only this time the sensations were quite different as the soles of the boots added an entirely different feeling than the soles of my feet alone. This is not the slow and erotic trampling of the previous night, this is hard and fast - an act of total submission on her part and domination on mine. Min Li winces as I again stood on her firm breasts, crushing her nipples under my work boots, but silently endured my rough trampling after I gave her a disapproving glance.

"Min Li, we will have to take a break. I have not yet had my morning pee and I need to go to the bathroom to relieve myself." I looked into her eyes as I began stepping off her as if to leave. Frantically, she grabbed my leg.

"Please, I have a much better Idea, Sir." she said coyly, he eyes liquid and full of smoldering desire.

Silently, she reached for the vuvuzela, which she had placed on the floor next to her after retrieving it earlier. Placing it in her mouth and holding it in place with her teeth, she grabbed my boot and placed it on her sore tummy. Her eyes, never leaving mine, she grabbed the other foot and indicated it should join the first. Of course, I obliged her and she immediately adjusted herself so that the mouth of the vuvuzela was near my zipper.

Min Li never ceased to amaze me. Her early training in pleasing others capitalized on her natural inner gift of knowing what those she serves want most. She almost always seemed to have a deep understanding of exactly what I wanted from her, without my needing to give her instructions in words. She was in tune with my very thoughts.

As I unzipped myself, with my boots firmly placed on her tummy, she looked up at me with a look of adoration and anticipation. I placed my cock in the mouth of the vuvuzela and unceremoniously started pissing in it without holding back. I knew my little Min Li so well that in spite of this excruciating situation, she would somehow manage to drink without spilling a drop.

She struggled mightily to swallow everything I produced and started twitching, convulsing in an unexpected orgasm as I completed emptying my bladder. Her eyes remained open, looking up at me as I maintained my balance on her now writhing body, until she had finished every drop and her orgasm slowed.

It is only then that I stepped off her, kissed her long and deep, the strong bitter and salty lingering taste of my morning pee in her loving mouth causing me to have a raging erection. I took her violently there on the hard floor...

Chapter Twelve

Time passed, sometimes too quickly. I have always been the type to stay busy and between Min Li's training and other pursuits, my life was quite full. My business was expanding and we traveled extensively. Min Li was turning out to be the best administrative assistant I'd ever had. She helped organize flights, hotels, transportation, meetings, trade shows, and setting up my exhibitor displays - which is how I originally met her, but now she was doing these things exclusively for me.

More than this, she scheduled plenty of time to allow us to go on nature hikes, visit points of interest, and meet interesting personalities and people of achievement in science, philosophy, nuclear energy, Austrian Economics, and the many diverse subjects I liked to explore. Above all, Min Li was an "easy traveler"

I have traveled with some women who were seldom ready in time for meals, outings or meetings; who spent a lot of time preening and applying make-up and taking an array of medications; and then used their medical problems and allergies as excuses not to join me on my hikes, something I always adored doing. Many times, my companion would be unwilling to try local foods, something that always gave me great joy, preferring, instead, that horrible junk food that seems to be so popular in the US today. If I was unwilling to attempt to find a MacDonalds in a strange city, I could count on several days of pouting and childish behavior ( needless to say, such episodes always ended our relationship as soon as we returned home).

Traveling seems to put some women in a miserable mood most times and they would try to set new agendas even though I had carefully planned events in advance. Being unable to sleep, they would sometimes turn on the wretched TV during the night , and it seemed that except for their own agendas, they were generally uncurious and lacked a desire to discover new things.

Not Min Li, her cheerfulness never left her on our journeys, as she accompanied me to business meetings and setting up at the Beijing trade show or business entities in China and Hong Kong, or other business centers around the world.

She delighted in exploring exotic and out of the way restaurants, and was very brave in trying unfamiliar foods. She was always ready at a moment's notice, without having to fuss with makeup, even being a few minutes early when we were leaving to go somewhere, having already tidied up the hotel room. She seemed more organized each day, and took great joy in discovering new sights and places and learning about anything that I presented to her.

Her enthusiasm always continued through the many nature hikes, discovering botanical gardens and investigating the exotic agriculture of the marvelous places we visited. We even found adventure in becoming acquainted with the different subway systems in each area. She would search out BDSM clubs for us to visit when we found ourselves in large European cities, and we would explore the urban areas as thoroughly as we did the wild deserted ones.

Through all this, she never complained and she had as much interest and curiosity as I had in all of it. It is amazing that through all of this Min Li's sexual appetite and mine for her, never diminished. I continued to enjoy her semi -nightly back walks, and front walks which not only soothed my tired muscles after very full days of traveling, business affairs and sightseeing, but which were incredibly erotic. She never ceased to enjoy teasing me with her delicious feet and toes, so salty and sweaty from full days in shoes as she now, after having learned what I liked and could take, trampled me with delight and abandon. Moreover, she loved being trampled herself and I would regularly cause her to climax after only a few minutes of vigorous tummy trampling, especially if I concentrated my weight just above her pubic bone.

As for Min Li's training, she continued to refine all the things we have worked on previously, and her studies were coming along well. She had becoming quite an accomplished ballroom dancer and her intellectual training was also progressing nicely. Early on in our relationship, she would be able to hold very intelligent conversations with my business associates, impressing them greatly, especially in the fields of economics, physics relating to energy production and the philosophy of liberty.

As I had told her before though, while I was in marvelous shape due to my lifestyle and healthy diet, being almost 40 years older than her does limit me in certain ways. When I had first met Min Li, she was well trained, but her own sexual appetite had been somewhat dormant due to the sexually conservative culture in China. She knew how to please, but was somewhat unaware of her own capacity for pleasure. Now after considerable time with me, and the extensive new direction I had taken her training, I had released an inexhaustible, continuous volcano of passion.

Compared to our first few months together, Min Li was almost continually wet now, and her libido far surpassed mine, even when compared to the time I was in my 20's. Through the things I have taught her to enjoy, I could satisfy her without actually having sex, but her desires were noticeably beginning to outstrip my ability to keep up with her.

I was concerned that Min Li's voracious sexual appetite would not be satisfied, and since the day I brought her home I had been thinking of a solution. It was possible that one just presented itself to me in recent days.

A dear friend of mine (Mr. D.) called me to tell me that he had just met a beautiful woman who had celebrated her 35th birthday less than a year ago and who had recently gone through a divorce partly due to a newfound interest in BDSM, in which her ex-husband refused to participate. Her present to herself had been to set up her first-ever spanking session with Mr. D. and she had enjoyed it immensely. During her session, in which Mr. D. had brought her to a wonderful orgasm through a prolonged spanking, he mentioned me and how, if she liked the spanking, she should try caning - a specialty of mine.

He went on to tell me how this delightful lady was a very healthy woman, about 135 lbs., bisexual, very natural and highly intelligent, a musician who played many instruments, including classical guitar. She also was a dancer, with a firm, strong dancer's body, was very open to learn and her body craved for new experiences. All she needed was a good mentor.

A second concubine, fluid-bonded to us, would be a lovely thing. Min Li could share her training with a young woman who would be eager to learn. This lovely young woman could, in turn, share her musical and dancing skills, along with her fresh perspective and intellectual knowledge with us. I could give her the training her body craved, and the times I would travel and could not take Min Li, the girls would be able to satisfy each other.

Min Li was not bi-sexual, the Chinese being very conservative in that sense, and she had been taught to abhor lesbianism, but it was only one more hurdle my little Min Li and I looked forward to crossing!

This could be the perfect solution to a potential problem.

"Min Li. Bring my phone ...."

Chapter Thirteen

After a second long conversation with my dear friend Mr. D, I called the woman in question. We agreed to meet for a late lunch and discuss things further. I arrived before her and was seated at the table when a lithe, beauty walked through the door. I knew it was she immediately. She was as about 5'4", with silky, smooth , dark hair. She moved like a cat, swaying with just enough sexuality to make you stop and take a second look.

The hostess brought her to the table and she slid gracefully into her seat. That's when I got the first look at her face. She had liquid brown eyes, like deep pools of chocolate. Open, honest, eyes that held nothing back. Her full lips widened into a smile and with only a touch of nervousness she said, "Hi, I'm Lynn"

Lunch was delightful, we talked about her interests, her renewed studies in radiation hormesis, her musical skills and her dreams for the future. As the meal progressed, I brought the conversation around to her interest in BDSM and her spanking session. Her eyes grew even deeper, wider, and her lips parted slightly as she remembered.

"It was like coming home." She said softly. "It was something I had dreamt about and wanted for as long as I could remember."

"I don't know why, but I have come to realize it is a need in me." She continued. "There had always been something missing with my ex-husband. He is a nice man, and part of me still loves him, but we will never see eye to eye on this. He refused to even listen to me about it after the first time I tried to talk to him about it. I am not one to stray in a relationship, so after a long time trying to work it out, and since we had no children, I knew the marriage had to end."

"After the spanking session, when Mr. D. said he wasn't comfortable going further and suggested I call you, it just seemed right." She paused then and looked at me expectantly.

"You realize I am quite a bit older than you? Does that bother you?" I asked.

"Age is unimportant. Souls do not have ages" she said.

 

As we continued our lunch, I spoke to her of some of the things I would enjoy introducing her to. I left many things to tell her later, depending on how things worked out. When lunch was over, she invited me home with her. I always kept a small bag in the car with essentials, so this would work out well. I called Min Li and told her that I would be home late.

When we arrived at her modest, but private two bedroom home and its small but well-kept garden, I was struck by how neat and clean she had kept her lovely nest. The floors spotless, no dirty dishes in the sink, beds made, freshly ironed table cloth on the table in her dining cove, a vase of fresh flowers on the table, and a hint of the fragrance of herbs and oriental spices which she must have used in her cooking.

As I closed the door behind us, I turned to find her facing me expectantly.

"Kneel." I said simply, pausing. "Do you understand what we will do here today?"

Dropping to her knees, she said, "Yes, you will spank and cane me, use nipple clamps and play with my pussy. If I can't handle it, I may ask you to stop at any time."

With that, I put her face to the floor and my boot on her head for a minute. "Stay." I then removed my shirt, leaving on my pants and boots, got my cane and nipple clamps out and scouted out a good spot. Her bed was actually rather high, so it would work well.

She was trembling lightly when I returned, I bent down and twined my fingers in her silky hair and helped her to her feet. Keeping my fingers in her hair, I bent her head back and kissed those full lips. Her eyes remained open, desire smoldering deep in them. Still holding her by the hair, I led her to her bedroom and stood her by the bed. I then sat in the chair and made her undress for me - slowly. She was still trembling, but it was not out of fear, her eyes gave her away. Her cat-like body bent and curled as she shed her clothes to stand naked before me, natural and proud. The only flaw was that her pretty pussy was shaved, as is the fashion. That would change in the future as I taught her the beauty of her natural state.

I explored her body, teasing her, exciting her senses. Then I bent her over my knees there on the chair. Beginning with a hand spanking, something she had experienced before, to warm her up, I could hear her making pleasurable whimpering noises, and the warm weight of her across my legs was delightful. Very quickly, I could smell the unmistakable sign of aroused womanhood and a glimpse of the little glistening rivulet of passion fluid between her legs.

Before she got too comfortable, I moved her from my lap to over the edge of the bed. "Ready?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir."

Her answer pleased me and I began to cane her, lightly at first, interspersed with harder strokes. Her soft whimpering became louder, her breathing quicker and soon she was moaning. As the cane strokes became harder and faster, suddenly, her fists grabbed the comforter, her legs began to tremble and tense, her head came up and her whole body then began to shake. The caning had brought her to a tremendous orgasm! I immediately slid my fingers into her now soaking wet pussy and found her clit, rubbing it to keep things going even longer. I pressed my body against her so she would not slide off the bed. As the orgasm subsided, and her body relaxed, I removed my hand, tasting her sweetness, and then offered it to her to lick clean. She hungrily licked off every finger, until every drop was gone.

She looked up at me with those huge eyes and giggled softly. "I want more," she said.

"Do you indeed?" I chuckled wickedly and flipped her over, pinning her to the bed with my body and pulling the clover leaf nipple clamps from my pocket. "Do you indeed."

I placed the clamps on her nipples and she yelped in surprise. No gentleness here, but she knew she could say stop at any moment. No such request was forthcoming. With the nipple clamps in place, I told her to spread her legs wide, and I began spanking her pussy. Pinching at times, slapping, stroking here and there, occasionally tweaking the nipple clamps. After a few minutes, she was having trouble keeping her legs open, so I got some of the rope from my car and tied her feet to a spreader bar, making her pink, dripping wet pussy vulnerable and helpless.

Then I tied her hands to the ends of the spreader bar and ran strings through the nipple clamps and tied them off to the ropes affixed to her legs. Now when she struggled, it would pull on the clamps as well.

Slowly at first, I continued with a light flogger. Deliberately, talking to her about the spanking and caning she had just had, and about how hard she had cum. telling her what a nasty, good girl she was to enjoy her own taste so much. Telling her of all the delightfully wicked things I would like to do. She was whimpering, moaning and yelping in turn, depending on what exactly I was doing to her.

I watched her closely. When I saw her rising toward orgasm, I would back off. Keeping her just at that plateau. That wonderfully, frustratingly, beautiful place where everything feels amazing and you don't want release, and yet you do.

That is where, after close to an hour, she began to beg. Tears running down her face, she begged me to let her cum. She had figured out my little game, knew that I was purposely holding her off. She looked so beautiful there, her eyes streaming tears, her pussy soaked, bright red and swollen, her hair strewn across the comforter -- I took her over the top, unsnapping the nipple clamps as she came.

....And with a very long drawn-out moan, she released that hour's worth of tension, her whole body straining and shaking, making sounds that were not words, until she settled slowly into my arms, crying softly until she fell asleep, her fragrant hair now laying across my arm, her head pillowed on my shoulder. She stayed that way for about half an hour, while I stroked her hair and thought about how I was so very lucky to have found a woman who would be a worthy match for my Min Li.

I was looking forward to the challenge of the next several months. Lynn didn't know it yet, but her life would be changed forever in the near future.

 

 

Chapter Fourteen

Several days later, I again found myself on the back deck drinking my tea after a delicious breakfast of fruit and fresh goat cheese. These were the times when I found I relaxed and reflected the most on my beautiful concubine and what the future might hold for us.

I could hear Min Li, softly humming to herself as she attended to her chores in the house behind me. She was so contented in her role as concubine; however, her sexual appetite continued to grow. When I met her, she knew how to serve and to please men, but her own appetite and desires were almost dormant because of her conservative upbringing. Due to all the new experiences and training I had given her, she had become sexually alive and had completely voracious, wanting to experience one or more of her newly acquired fetishes on a daily basis. Her blossoming lust, which was showing no signs of slowing down, was beginning to far outstrip my ability to satisfy her. Healthy women by nature are more sexual than men their own age, and with an almost 40-year age difference, I enjoy her incredible lust, but simply could not keep up with her.