My Concubines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was determined to change things so that my precious Min Li would have an outlet for her sexual energy. However, it would be disastrous if this were to happen by way of an 'open relationship'. With the exchange of body fluids we participate in regularly, we must remain monogamous so that there are no health risks to anyone.

My solution? Find a masochistic, bi-sexual woman, who would enjoy the same benefits afforded to Min Li, if she could be persuaded to join us on the same terms as Min Li. I was thinking a masochist in particular, because I have found that masochistic women, with whom I had enjoyed relationships in the past, all seemed to have unusually high sex drives - it appears that my most recent find, the lovely Lynn, was no exception.

The conundrum to be addressed was that Min Li on several occasions has told me that she could not understand the attraction of women to women, and that she found it disgusting and a hard limit.

Wait? Did I say conundrum? Oh no. Changing her from a lesbian bashing woman to a bi-sexual slut who would be conditioned, and more than conditioned, who would crave going down on another woman. One who would hunger after the opportunity to lick all her orifices for hours at a time, kissing her, drinking her urine, and going down on her during her menses, would be a superb opportunity to indulge in my fetish for changing a hard limit into an insatiable desire.

We would start slow, but I knew my Min Li. My well-tested orgasm denial method would work on her as always, but it might take a little longer this time as this limit was set deep in her mind as something that was fundamentally wrong.

We were in luck, the next day we were traveling to a city where the local museum was featuring a special exhibit on the female nude. I had Min Li call and get us a reservation for a private, after hours visit.

The night before our trip, I teased Min Li mercilessly. Stroking her, spanking and trampling her lightly, watching her very closely so she would be brought to the edge, but not allowed to release into orgasm. Then I had her get her chastity belt and put it on. There would be no release for Min Li for a while. I did not tell her why, and obediently, she knelt before me and kissed my toes before trotting off to her own room for sleeping. I dared not let her drink my pee at this point, as that alone will send her over the edge at times.

The next day, Min Li traveled in her chastity belt. She did her best not to squirm, but now and then, I could see in her eyes that she was frustrated. This pleased me greatly as it was exactly what I wanted.

We arrived at our destination and took care of the business items on our agenda, with Min Li operating at her usual efficiency. No amount of pent up lust ever kept her from being an excellent traveling companion and assistant. This was part of what made her so invaluable to me. After an excellent dinner that evening, it was off to the museum.

The proprietor, a very tall, slim, well-dressed woman with stunning waist length black hair, let us in and asked if we would like a brief tour of the exhibit. I agreed and explained that after the tour we would appreciate some time alone to view it privately. She walked ahead of us and I whispered to Min Li, "Look how her pretty hair brushes her tight ass when she walks." Min Li smiled at me, a slightly puzzled look in her eyes as to why I would mention this to her. Our hostess was very informative, pointing out some of the more outstanding bronzes and paintings. The focus of this exhibit however, was dozens of life size bronzes in various positions spread through many rooms. We both enjoyed the exhibit for its artistic value.

After we had wandered through the whole thing, I motioned to our hostess and spoke briefly with her, telling her I wanted one full hour alone with no interruptions. She then returned to her office, leaving us alone in the empty gallery.

"So, Min Li, what do you think of the nudes?" I asked.

"They are beautiful, Sir."

"Beautiful as art, or beautiful because they are women?"

"A...as art, Sir." she said, stuttering slightly.

With that, I drew her to me, took a blindfold out of my pocket and placed it over her eyes. I then led her to one of the magnificent, life-size bronze nudes that stood in the middle of one of the gallery rooms. Once there, I stripped her naked, removing both her clothes and the chastity belt she still wore. The room, being climate controlled for the artwork, was chilly and her hard little nipples became even more erect. I placed her hand on the arm of the bronze.

"Min Li, I want you to use your fingers, your lips, your body, to 'see' this bronze. I want you to get to know her body intimately"

Slowly at first, her fingers obediently began to stroke the cold metal. The other hand came up and joined in. Her hands traveled over the arms, up the neck to the face, tracing the lips, nose, eyes, and ears. Back down over the shoulders, she hesitated slightly and then began stroking the breasts, making circles on them, round and round to the nipples. Her hands traced down the torso to the hips and she knelt to stroke the legs and feet. As she bent down, I could see the moistness in her pussy. As I suspected, even with her dislike of the thought of lesbianism, the feel of a woman's body, even in cold bronze, was having an effect on her.

She bent and began pressing her lips to the toes, using her lips and fingers as she moved back up. When she got to the top of the legs, she moved between them and used her lips to explore the spot where they joined. Standing back up, she pressed her whole body to the metal and her lips encased one of those hard metal nipples, her arms circling the hips and tracing up the back of the nude.

I pressed my body against hers then from the back, holding her there, reaching around and playing with her rock hard nipples. She shivered, not from the cold, but from desire, and a faint moan escaped her lips. I reached a hand down and dipped my fingers into her, bringing them back up and letting her taste herself. She licked my fingers clean, still clinging to the beautiful nude and moaning softly.

I stepped back, pulling her with me. I refastened the chastity belt on her trembling body and put her clothes back on her. Still blindfolded, I walked her around the gallery a bit, back and forth, around and about, so that she would lose her bearings. Once I was sure she was a bit lost, I took the blindfold off.

"Let's go find your nude Min Li."

Min Li blinked as the blindfold came off. I believe it was more from coming back to reality, as the lighting in the gallery was not overly bright.

"Lead me to your nude Min Li," I said. "Using your memory of how her body felt to find her with your eyes."

She glanced up at me, her eyes dark with a combination of lust and wait, did I detect the faintest hint of embarrassment? I chuckled to myself; this was going to be a fun project.

Her eyes skimmed over each of the bronze figures in the room and she quickly began to move to the next. I followed her wordlessly. Upon entering the third room, she stopped instantly in her tracks, said, "There," and pointed to the exact bronze she had so intimately learned earlier.

"Very good my girl, and just in time, it seems our hour is up."

I could hear the click of heels as our gracious hostess approached us through the gallery. We spoke for a few moments about the exhibit and how much we had enjoyed our time alone appreciating the artwork and I thanked her for her hospitality, as did Min Li. I did notice that as we left the room, Min Li stole one last glance over her shoulder at a particular bronze.

Upon arriving back at our hotel, I could see Min Li was hoping for more, but I sent her to bed unsatisfied. She needed to think about her experience for a bit. There would be plenty for her to deal with in the coming days.

The following morning, I suggested we go for breakfast in the dining room instead of breakfast in the room. Min Li as was her way, dressed quickly and looking fresh and cheerful, was ready to go in a few minutes. Arriving at the dining room, we asked for a table and were seated at a lovely spot. On Min Li's plate was an envelope with her name on it already there.

"It seems there is something for you Min Li. Why don't you open it?"

A bit confused, but excited, she quickly broke the seal and extracted the contents. For the first time since I met her, I watched as a furious redness washed completely over her face and chest. Her hands trembled and she very quickly stuffed the contents of the envelope back and shoved it under her plate.

"Min Li?" I asked, feigning my own confusion, "What is it? What has caused you to have such a reaction?"

Min Li, my articulate, well-educated concubine could hardly speak. Trembling, she reached under the plate, retrieved the envelope and handed it to me, still blushing.

I opened it again and held it up, turning it toward her, and possibly visible to those patrons behind her who might be bored enough or rude enough to pay attention to someone else's conversation, deepening her consternation.

"I know what it is Min Li, I put it here. What I wish to know, is why it has caused such a reaction in you? Now look again and please explain it to me."

Min Li slowly raised her eyes, the blush less obvious now but still apparent.

"Sir the picture is of me, last night, blindfolded." she managed to whisper. "I am pressed against the bronze nude, naked myself, and... and...I am...licking her nipple with my tongue."

"Yes Min Li, and why does that concern you? We have taken naked pictures of you before. We have taken pictures of your pussy, pictures of you drinking my pee, pictures of you tied up. Why does this one cause such a reaction?" I continued. "Could it be that my little Min Li has found a part of herself that she has been hiding? Could it be that there is a little lesbian inside you my sweet girl?"

Min Li's eyes grew wide and the blush grew deeper.

"Oh Sir! No, it is wrong for two women to be together, even if...even if their bodies are beautiful, it is wrong. "She cried out, a bit louder than was seemly in the restaurant.

"Hush!" I said sternly, and I placed the picture above her plate. We will say no more about it this morning, but you will think about this today and about your reactions last night. Your body knows what your mind does not want to accept.

Inside I was chuckling because I knew that my little Min Li was only a few steps away from surrendering. Several more days of verbal teasing, a continuing tease and denial of orgasm and exposure to her own lesbian desires and beautiful images and thoughts of women and Min Li would succumb to what was already naturally inside her. Strong early training had told her it was wrong, it was going to take some strong training to reverse that, but we were well on our way.

Chapter Fifteen

Having been denied for the whole trip, Min Li was extremely sexually frustrated by the time we arrived home in the early morning the following week.

True to my plan, I had been teasing her verbally about her reaction to the photo I had shown her and each time she blushed. It was my belief that the blushing has now become more and more due to her inner battle between her desire to let go and admit her desire for a woman and her strict training that tells her that women desiring women is wrong. These are the hardest kinds of limits to break, but the most satisfying when they can be breached. And breach it we would.

The experience with the bronze at the museum had made a crack in the wall. It had given Min Li an appreciation for the female form that she had not had before. It was an appreciation for the curves and soft undulating lines that are not found on a man's body. It made her think outside her usual pattern, and she continued to think well beyond the initial experience. What Min Li did not know, is that after our evening in the gallery, I bought that particular bronze and it was waiting for us in the living room. Its curves and sensuality would haunt her daily now.

We took the bags out of the car and walked into the house. I made sure I was close to Min Li as I wished to see her reaction as we entered. She got in the door and stopped dead in her tracks. A small woosh of air escaped her lips and then her breath quickened. I put the bags I was holding down and wrapped my arms around her from behind. She pressed against me, a small sound of desire escaping her lips, but her eyes never left that bronze standing on the other side of the room.

"Are you sure you don't want a woman?" I whispered in her ear.

She groaned softly and wriggled out of my arms, grabbed her bags and escaped to her rooms to unpack. She was trying so hard to not give in and yet not defy me at the same time. It was a losing battle, one I was enjoying immensely.

We spent the day checking on the gardens, strolling about the grounds, picking what fruit had ripened in our absence, visiting the goats and just getting back into the rhythm of being home. It was a lovely day, topped off with a light dinner, which consisted mainly of the produce we had picked, some fresh goat cheese and a celebratory glass of wine from a local winery.

After dinner, I told Min Li to bring me rope, and a large envelope that was on my desk. I tied her wrists to the couch, face down, and instead of trampling, I very gently touched her all over, lightly stroking every inch of her skin, up and down, slowly. Long strokes, circular strokes, until her nerves were humming and she was actually purring a bit. Then I spanked her lightly, interspersing the spanking with light touches to her anus and stroking her legs and slapping the bottoms of her feet.

When she began reacting more strongly, I stopped and turned her over, refastening her and putting a pillow under her head so that she could see the bronze figurine. I took the stack of pictures from the envelope I had her bring me and showed them to her one by one. I had taken many pictures of her as she had discovered the bronze and the raw hunger on her face, even with the blindfold in place, said much.

"Look at the lust on your face Min Li. Look at how much you enjoyed exploring the woman's body. See how beautiful your bodies look pressed and twined together."

She still blushed faintly at the pictures. I again began stroking her lightly as before, avoiding her nipples and pussy, but coming very, very close - until she was squirming and trying to entice me to touch her. Now I began to whisper to her as I stroked:

"Min Li, remember the night in the gallery, remember how I blindfolded you."

I took my fingers and ran them through her hair, over her eyes, around her ears, where the blindfold would have been.

"Remember the way she felt. Look at her now. Remember the curves of her cheek, the arch of her neck. How the sweep of her breast curved gently from her shoulder"

I slid my fingers gently across her lips and up across her cheeks, then down her neck, pressing gently for a moment, holding my fingers around her slender throat, then sweeping across he shoulders and down her breasts, still avoiding the nipples. I could see her eyes; they were focused on the bronze across the room. Her breathing was a bit ragged and shallow. Good.

"Remember how her belly bowed out slightly, in that womanly way before it widened into her hips."

And my fingers swirled around her breasts a few more times and then slid down to her belly, massaging it from navel to pubic bone, pressing it, teasing and then moving out to the sides to grasp her hips.

"I remember how you dropped to your knees and began to use your mouth then, on her toes, and worked your way back up. Do you remember that moment Min Li, when you decided to use your lips to worship the woman's toes?"

A faint sound of agreement came from Min Li, but she was so lost in the experience, it was hard for her to speak. I moved to her feet and began to lick and suck her delightfully salty toes. After being in boots all day as we tramped about the property, they were pleasingly pungent and tasty and I spent quite a bit of time savoring this delightful treat. I moved up her legs, nibbling on the flesh and enjoying the squirming it caused. I glanced up now and then to see her still focused on the bronze through half-lidded eyes. When I got to the top of her legs, I gave the very front of her pussy a very light kiss.

Min Li moaned and pushed her hips forward for more. I moved quickly up to her breasts, licked and sucked them for a few minutes and then I moved away.

"Remember Min Li, how you licked and sucked her breasts, that was very nice. Remember you gave her pussy a very light kiss. This is why you too received the same tonight"

A moan escaped her lips "Please," she begged. "Please, Sir."

"Please what, Min Li." I said. "I have made love to you the way you made love to a woman, are you not satisfied?"

"No Sir, I'm not. I would like to try to do better."

"How would you propose to do that Min Li?" I asked, hoping that the answer I expected would be forthcoming.

Very softly, she said, "With a real woman, Sir."

Smiling, I untied her "Go, show your bronze lady how much you would like a real woman. Min Li crawled across the room, kissed the bronze toes, reached up and fastened her lips to the place where the legs joined and her hands went to her pussy. Within seconds, she exploded in a huge orgasm, her body rocking against those solid legs, her lips never losing their grip. When she finally settled, she relaxed against the legs, hugging them and sighed. Then she looked back at me and grinned.

"Thank you, Sir" she said. "We need to find a real woman."

Chapter Sixteen

What Min Li didn't realize is that I already had a lady in mind to join our family. However, if I simply told her that, and did not let her take part in the choosing, she would not be as invested in the process. I also knew that having her help me decide on what kind of a woman we wanted, would continue to build her own interest and lust.

I of course had a list of some qualities that were essential. My list began -- A perfect companion:

1. Would be in excellent health and follow a healthy lifestyle.

2 Would consent to be in a monogamous long-term relationship with us because of frequent exchange of bodily fluids and to avoid drama.

3. Must have all her original body parts ( teeth, uterus, no plastic surgery).

4. Must be unattached, no baggage, no drama (no ex-husbands, lovers, etc in the picture).

5. Must be willing to relocate if necessary - present distance from USA not a problem, but must be legal US resident.

6. Must recognize that my son comes first, that he would live in a separate residence, and that there would be interaction with him at times, such as a continuation of his learning the Chinese language and culture, that Min Li was already doing a marvelous job of teaching him.

After I got this part down on paper, I had Min Li brew us a pot of tea and we sat down on the back deck one afternoon to discuss things.

"Sir," she said, still blushing slightly at her own feelings, "I am really looking forward to finding another woman to join us. The bronze lady is beautiful, and you are right, I wish to know what her breasts would feel like if they were soft and pliable. I want to experience the perfume of her body as we remove her clothing and boots after we have been hiking. I want to sample the saltiness of her skin and compare how all different areas of her body taste. I want to enjoy her taste and fragrance at every stage of her womanly cycle, like you do mine."

I smiled at Min Li, admiring how far she had come in such a relatively short time. I listened to her talk about her desires with no small amount of pride for the amount of passion she now had for the visual beauty of the female body, and her desire to sample the fragrances and tastes of healthy womanhood.

1...34567...14