My Cousin Janie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,506 Followers

"Brad, I always wanted my first time to be with you. I'm so sorry I did it with Chris now." She was still crying but her voice sounded much more positive.

"Honey, it wouldn't have been right for me to be your first. I wish I could have been, but it wouldn't have been right."

"Brad, I'm sorry I'm so far away from you. I missed you before, but I don't know what I'm going to do now."

"I know, me too, but we can't just turn our lives upside down. We both know what the other feels, but this still scares the shit out of me."

"I agree."

"Janie, I don't know how to say this...."

"Brad, I know what you're going to say. Even if it's only once, I'll always be glad we did it."

"You're sure?"

"God yes, I'm sure. I wish you were here. I'd show you how sure I am."

"I want us both to think this over though, ok?"

"Ok, I will. I can't believe I won't be home to see you for so long."

"Me either. It's going to be tough."

"I feel better than I have in months though."

"You do?"

"Yeah, baby, I've been so scared about the way I feel. I was just tired of keeping it to myself. It feels so good now that you know and that you feel the same way."

"Janie, I'm sorry about the other night too. Deep down, I knew what you wanted to tell me. I just don't think I was ready to admit it to myself."

"We both know, now."

"Yeah, we do."

"Brad, I better let you go. I don't want to run up the phone bill and get cut off. Especially now."

"Yeah. I love you, Janie."

"Brad, I love you, too. Now more than ever. Bye. Call me tomorrow if you can, even if it's just to say hi."

"I will baby. Goodbye."

"Brad, wait."

"What, honey?"

"I don't want you to feel that I'm your girlfriend or anything."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, we can't feel that we have to maintain faithfulness to one another. I mean I slept with Chris. We can't limit ourselves to never meeting someone, right?"

"Janie, I wanted to talk about that, but I didn't want to hurt you. "

"Brad, I know we can't have a normal relationship, but I can't see denying myself to the greatest guy I've ever met, either."

"God, I'm so glad that you feel that way."

"I do, I just want to share myself with you. God, I wish I was there right now. I want to kiss you so bad."

"Yeah, me too. I have a confession to make then."

"Roxanne, right?"

"Jesus, how did you know?"

"Woman's intuition."

"Shit, have you been talking to her about us?"

"I may have mentioned a few things to her."

"It sounds like it. You don't mind?"

"No, I don't mind. She's helped me so much with the way I feel about you. Just don't be too tired when I get home, ok?"

"Janie, no way that will happen."

"Ok, just make sure it's what you want, ok?"

"I will. You too."

"Baby, I know what it's what I want. It's what I've always wanted. I just can't believe I didn't tell you earlier, so we could have worked all this out before I left you."

"I wish I had my shit together the other night. You looked so fucking hot."

"I'm glad. I thought about what I was going to wear so much."

"Your dad asked me what happened that night."

"He did? What did you say?"

"I told him I didn't know."

"It's going to be tough keeping this from them, isn't this?"

"Yeah, it is."

"It's actually sort of funny."

"Why?"

"My mom asked me if we ever had sex a few months ago."

"She did?" I was shocked.

"Yeah, she saw I was upset when you came with Sandy to the party at my folk's house."

"Shit, I'm sorry."

"Brad, don't worry about that. I was going through a phase, when I was sure I shouldn't tell you what I thought about you and then I saw Sandy with you and I got upset. My mom found me crying in the pool house and wondered what was wrong. I told her I was just upset, because you weren't spending as much time with me as you used to. We talked for a while and then she asked me point blank if anything physical had ever happened between us."

"No, shit?"

"Yeah, I acted revolted, knowing that I had thought about it so many times. She shocked me even more by saying that she wouldn't have blamed me."

"What?"

"Brad, she thinks you're the greatest thing in the world. I don't know how many times she's told me that I need to find a guy just like you."

"You dad told me that the other day."

"Well, it's true. She may even have the hots for you as well," she laughed. "She also said she and your mom had been talking about it too."

"Really, what did she say about that?"

"She just said that they both saw the way we acted towards one another and that they thought we had been having sex with one another."

"Damn, we may not be keeping a secret from anyone, huh?"

"No, maybe not, but we still need to be careful. We may be comfortable with the way we feel, but not everyone may be."

"I hear you. Damn, we better go. We've been on the phone a long time."

"I know, but it's hard to hang up."

"Yes, it is. Janie, I love you baby. I can't wait to show you."

"I love you too, Brad. I can't wait either."

"Bye sweet girl."

"You haven't called me that in a long time."

"Sorry."

"I love you Brad. Call me tomorrow, please?"

"Baby, I will. Promise."

"Ok bye."

"Bye."

We had faced it finally. Now I had to face the long wait to see her again. I thought I better call Roxanne and tell her. I got a busy signal. I was pretty sure who she was talking too.

As the weeks passed, we fell in to a routine of classes and social life but we always managed to squeeze in a few minutes every day to talk to one another. I could always knew when Chris or her roommate where in the room, based on the content of our conversation. We had many hot phone sex sessions. For a girl that had been a virgin not so long ago, she had picked up quite a few ideas. I couldn't wait for her to come home.

I stayed pretty busy in my free time with weight lifting and keeping up with assisting Dad and Rick. I was also back home in the office almost every weekend. That led to quite a few hot fuck sessions with Roxanne, either at the office or her place. Damn, that woman loved to fuck.

Janie didn't mind me spending time with Roxanne. We had agreed on that, so there were no hard feelings. She had met a couple guys besides Chris at school and had been having fun too. In addition to the phone calls, we wrote many long letters to one another. We talked at length about how sorry we were we weren't honest with one another, but most of them revolved around discussion about our upcoming reunion. Neither of us could wait. I had a calendar marking off the days to Thanksgiving break.

Around the middle of October, I received a thick 8" x 11" envelope from her. I literally ran from the campus post office to my room. I wasn't disappointed. When I opened the envelope I found a pair of see through black panties, a pair of glossy pictures and a letter. The panties were in a plastic zipper bag. The pictures showed Janie in all her nude glory. The first showed her in her dorm room facing the camera. She was completely naked, except for a pair of sunglasses and a beret. She had her arms behind her head and her lovely big breasts stood proudly, in defiance of gravity. Her sweet little pussy was shaved bare. The second showed her wearing the panties and black thigh high stockings laying on her back on a bed, with her thighs suggestively spread. She had her left hand cupping her left breast and her right hand was inside her panties. She had the sexiest look on her face I'd ever seen. As my heart threatened to beat out of my chest, I decided I should read the letter.

"Hey Baby,

Just a suggestion from Roxanne. Chris took the pictures, haha; he needed some practice with a new lens. I suggested the nudes. Fortunately, he had access to the darkroom. These are the only copies. I cut up the negatives. Hope you enjoy! I got so excited thinking about you seeing these. Go see Roxanne if you need too. HaHa. Only four more weeks. Love you forever!

Janie"

I unzipped the bag and pulled the tiny panties out. Her perfume was still evident on them, as was her own personal scent. God, even 1500 miles away she was driving me absolutely wild. I couldn't wait to see her. I felt a stir in my pants. I might have to call Roxanne after all.

Despite the hectic pace of school and work, time seemed to crawl. We had contracted a couple of drilling rigs at the beginning of November and things were going well. The first well was a screamer making about 3,000 barrels of oil a day. The second was almost as good. Typical of the business there were a few problems. I was sitting in my room late the Thursday night before Thanksgiving, drinking a bottle of Guinness and waiting for a call from the mud logger sitting one of the new wells. I was admiring the pictures of Janie, and daydreaming about seeing her the next week when the phone rang.

It was Rick.

"Brad, I'm sorry to bother you. You weren't sleeping were you?"

"No, I was just having a beer waiting for Jimmy to call with the next depths. What's going on?"

"I got some bad news for you, son."

"Damn, what went wrong, now?"

"Brad, it ain't that kind of thing, god damn I wish it was, but it ain't."

"What's wrong Rick?"

"Son, your Dad and Mama were killed in a car wreck tonight."

"What? NO! What happened?"

"They were on their way home from the airport. They had just got home from meeting with the investors. They were just a few miles from home and a guy driving a truck ran into them. His brakes had failed."

"Oh, no. Where are they?"

"Your dad died at the scene. The truck hit on his side. They said they took your mama to the hospital, but she died on the way."

"Oh, god. I can't believe this."

"Me neither son. I, uh, just don't know what to say." I had never heard Rick so upset, even when Granddad and Grandma died.

"Rick, are you going to be ok?"

"Brad, I don't know, son. When your daddy and I got home from 'Nam we always said we'd die of old age. They didn't come any finer than your dad. Your mama was an angel, too."

"Yeah." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Listen, I'll take care of everything here tonight. I want you to get some rest. I shut the rigs down for now. Come by the office when you get here tomorrow."

"Ok, Rick. I will."

The drive home the next day had never seemed so long. Each mile passed painfully slow. I kept thinking of all the good times I had shared with my mom and dad, and I just couldn't imagine never seeing them again.

I pulled in to the office and another wave of emotion hit me. All the times I had been in the office with my dad came flooding back. We were there when both Granddad and Grandmother passed away. It felt weird that I hadn't been there when I had heard about Mom and Dad passing.

I walked in the door and Roxanne jumped up and met me before I took two steps. She was dressed in all black. She wrapped her arms around me.

"Honey, I am so sorry."

"I know Roxanne. I appreciate it. I'm sorry, too. You knew them longer than I did."

"I know honey, but this has to be so god damn hard for you."

"It is. It really is."

"You need anything at all. I'm here. Rick's waiting for you." She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks." We broke the hug and I walked back to Rick's office.

"Hey, son." He walked from behind his desk and met me.

He gave me a hug. "Have a seat. I wanted to talk to you a bit about everything."

"Sure."

"Brad, I just wanted to let you know where everything stood. Here's a copy of your folk's wills. They left you everything. Your daddy being the man he was, he didn't leave you a goddamn dime of debt. He also left you a pretty good chunk of change. I don't know how much exactly yet, but your daddy and even more, your mama, were really sharp with money. There were times we'd have folded without their smarts."

"Yeah, they were."

"The house, the vacation house at the lake, his half of the company, it's all debt free. He left you 75% of his half of the company. The other 25% he left to Roxanne. You knew that right?"

"Yeah, he had talked to me about that before."

"As you know son, we wouldn't be where we are without all the long hours she's put in. My will is set up the same way."

"Sure, I understand."

"Now for the important part. Your daddy didn't ever want you fucking off."

"Yeah, I know."

"Son, the important part is you gotta finish school and take this place over. Sink or swim."

"I figured as much."

"Well, I'll be around as long as I can, but your dad insisted you'd have to finish school. He didn't want to leave you a bunch of money and let you sit around on your ass."

"I know Rick. I want to do what I got to do."

"I know you do. Well that's the important stuff. I want you to go over to the funeral home later with me. You can pick out whatever you want. Your dad said it was your pick, but not to waste a bunch of god damn money."

"That sounds like him."

"Yeah, it does. Come on son, let's have a drink. I know it's 10 o'clock in the morning, but I'm going to need a bunch of scotch to get through the next week."

I nodded my agreement.

We walked into Granddad's office and I sat down in one of the big leather chairs. Rick went to the bar and poured us each a big drink. There were now six empty glasses on the bar.

"Brad, like I said last night, they didn't come any better than your old man. He was like a granite mountain. Nothing could make him crumble. To your folks." Our glasses clinked together.

"Yeah, he was something else."

"You're just like him, I see him in you more every day."

"Thanks."

"I know he never talked to you much about when we were in 'Nam."

"No, he didn't."

"Well, your daddy, from what I've heard, was one of the best soldiers there ever was. We never served together of course, but I met a few guys that had served with your dad that said there was never a finer son of bitch to be under fire with."

"Really?"

"Yeah, really. Me? I was scared shitless the whole time I was there, but your daddy was always right there taking care of what needed to be done. He was never ordered to do anything. He knew what had to be done and took care of it. It took me a long time and a lot of god damn scotch to get over what I saw and did over there. Your daddy, hell he never said a word about it. He wasn't one to put his problems on anybody, as you know. Your Granddad was the same goddamn way. Hell, your dad and I never knew he was in the war until your Uncle Tim was killed. I talked to a lot of his buddies from the war after he passed, and from what they said he was just like your dad. Solid under fire. You and me both were probably lucky to have been born. Because they both should have been planted like daisies a long time ago."

"Yeah. I guess you're right."

"Son, I am. Your daddy should be killed a hundred times. He always managed to stay one step ahead of death. Unfortunately, it finally caught up with him and your mama too. There's never a good time for your dad to go, but you got to spend a lot of time with him, and got to know him. He also left you a great opportunity in life, son."

"Yeah."

Roxanne walked in the room.

"Get yourself a drink, Roxie. We were just talking."

She poured herself some scotch and sat down with us. I sat there for a couple hours while the two of them traded stories with me about my parents. Some made us laugh and others made us cry. We ended up drinking almost 2 bottles of scotch in that time. The three of us were shit-faced drunk and it was barely lunch time.

"Shit, son, we need to get to the funeral home."

"None of us are in any shape to drive," I said.

"Hell, no, that's why Janie will be here any second."

"Janie?" I felt better than I had in 24 hours.

"Yeah, she flew in this morning. Shelley was going to pick her up." Rick looked at me thoughtfully over his scotch glass.

"That's great."

"We knew she'd cheer you up," said Roxanne. She gave me a little wink.

A short while later Janie walked in the office. I had my back to the door when she walked in.

Rick smiled and said, "Here, she is now."

I stood up and turned to see her standing in the doorway. She was wearing a simple blue dress, but she had never looked better to me. The look on her face took all of my pain away. I felt as if I floated over to her. As we met in an embrace, we both burst into tears.

"Brad, I'm so sorry."

"I know. I still can't believe it."

"Me either. They were two really great people."

"Yes, they were."

We held one another for a long time, until we remembered we weren't alone.

I turned back to see Roxanne and Rick looking at us. Roxanne was crying but she had a faint trace of a smile on her face. Rick's expression was fairly neutral.

"Son, we better go over and get this taken care of. It's not going to be pleasant. Let's have another belt and go face it." We had one more drink and headed to the funeral home.

After we had completed the arrangements, Janie drove us over to Rick and Shelley's where we had some dinner and continued the remembrance. Drinks were poured and there were many good stories shared. Some I knew, some I didn't. We all took turns laughing and crying. By 10 o'clock, pretty much every one in the house could hardly stand up. Roxanne had decided to stay over. She and Shelley decided to turn in, and a little while later Janie decided to as well. She had sat next to me all night. We had secretly been holding hands under the table. I told Rick I was going to walk her to her room and then I'd be back. We walked in complete silence. When we were alone in her room, she wrapped her arms around me again.

"Brad, I'm so sorry. I've wanted to come home to you as soon as I could, but I never imagined this would be the reason."

"I know, baby. Me neither."

We held one another for a long time.

"Brad, you've got a lot to deal with in the next couple days. Don't worry about me. I understand."

"Janie, I know. I just had so many plans. I just..."

"Don't worry about it." We were both crying again.

"I'm so glad you're here though. I couldn't believe how much better I felt this morning at the office."

"I know. Me too. I could have melted."

We still had our arms around one another, but we were face to face now.

"Brad, I know this is a bad time...."

"I know it is too....."

"But I have to kiss you."

"Me too."

Our lips quickly met and we exchanged the kiss we should have three months before. It was the most passionate kiss I had ever shared with someone. Our lips slowly parted and we pulled one another really close again.

"That was everything I thought it would be Brad."

"Yeah, Janie. It was baby."

"You better go. Daddy might begin to wonder where you are."

"Yeah. I agree."

I gave her another quick kiss and turned to leave.

"Brad?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"Janie, I love you too, sweet girl." I walked out as we both had tears rolling down our faces.

Later, Rick and I were sitting in his den talking. Everyone else had left or gone to bed. The scotch had continued to flow. We were both completely wrecked. He had me laughing about one of he and my dad's early experiences after granddad retired.

"Your dad said 'Motherfucker, we need to call the old man and have him bail us out of another fucking mess'."

I had been laughing so hard I thought my abs were cramping.

"Goddamn, your daddy could be a laugh a minute. The fucker could always see the bright side in a fucking mud hole."

"Yeah, he could."

"Goddamn, it's getting late."

"Yeah, we're the last two mice in the house I'm afraid." He noted my glass was empty and waved me over.

"Brad, we got one other thing we need to talk about. Close those doors over there." I sat my glass down on the corner of the desk, where he poured another generous portion of scotch. We were drinking some 25 year old single malt. I regretted that I was too drunk to fully appreciate it. I staggered to close the double doors, before coming back to retrieve my glass and flop in the chair I had been sitting in.

nosebone
nosebone
1,506 Followers