My Cousin Janie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, she did. I asked her what it was like."

"What do you think?"

"I realize how much I've been missing." Her hand gently slid back and forth along the shaft. "Brad, there are so many things I want to do with you."

"Me too, Janie."

"I've got to feel you inside me right now. I've waited too long to share this with you." She reached down and pulled her sexy panties to the side and she quickly moved her hips above my waiting cock. When the head made contact with her wet pussy it was almost like an electric shock to me. She lowered her hips and I easily slid into her to the hilt.

"Oh god, Brad. This feels so good. I can't believe we're finally getting to do this!" She put her hands on my shoulders and began to slowly slide up and down my hard cock.

"I know baby, I know. I can't believe I thought it would be wrong to share this with you."

"Me either. It feels so right." Our lips and mouths met again as she continued to ride my cock. I massaged her breasts and rolled her rock hard nipples between my fingers.

"Janie, Oh, Janie, you're ok with this, right?"

"Yes, I am. You feel so fucking good inside me right now.

"Ok baby. I just want to make sure. I love you too much for this to change things between us."

"Baby, the only thing that this changes is I love you more now. I feel that our relationship is going to be so much stronger now."

"Oh, honey, I hope so."

"Just relax and enjoy this. I am."

"Ok."

She was really working her pussy on my cock. She would alternate between short fast strokes and slow deep strokes. She would occasionally slow down and grind her hips in a circular fashion that drove me wild. I continued to alternate my hands between her juicy breasts and her stocking clad thighs.

"God Janie, you're so good baby."

"Thanks. I've thought about this moment for a long time. All the things I wanted to do to you. You don't know how many times I've touched myself thinking about this."

"I know me too."

"This is just the start baby. I just can't believe I have to go back to school tomorrow."

"Don't bring that up. Let's just think about right now."

"Ok, that's for the best, I might start crying again. God, I'm so wet for you."

"Mmm, I know. It feels so good to be in your wet pussy."

"Oh Brad, you've got me so worked up, I think I'm going to cum soon. Are you close?"

"Yeah baby, I've been fighting it since I first entered you."

"Oh good. I want to cum on your cock. I've never done that."

"Really?"

"No. This was meant to be Brad. I can let myself go with you."

"I'm glad. I love you Janie."

"Oh, I love you too. I'm just about there. Oh god, it's so good." She started sliding really hard and fast up and down my cock. The couch was bouncing against the wall with the fury of her movement. I moved my hands from her breasts to her hips to help myself meet her thrusts. Her big tits bounced in my face. I tried to catch a nipple in my mouth and after several attempts I was successful. I gave it just a little nibble and she threw her head back and screamed.

"Oh, fuck. That drives me wild. Do it again!" I took my hands from her hips and grabbed her bouncing tits. I took turns giving her nipples little bites. It was difficult to do considering the ferocity of her fucking.

"Oh, Brad I love that. Oh, baby I'm there. I'm there." She wrapped her arms around my neck and squeezed me so hard I thought she was trying to put me out. Her hips slammed into mine one final time and she began to quiver. I felt my cock begin to erupt in her sweet pussy.

"Oh, oh fuck. Thank you so much. I love you. Mmm, I love you." She moved her mouth over mine and we exchanged the most wrenching kisses I've ever had. She released her choke hold on me and rose up and smiled.

"That was so fucking good, Janie!"

"Oh, yes it was." I saw she was misty eyed once again.

"You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm ok...." Tears began to roll down her face.

"Hey Janie, what's wrong baby? Here come here." I wrapped my arms around her. Her head fell on my shoulder. She was really shaking and crying now. "Baby, you don't think we made a mistake do you?"

"No, Brad we didn't. This was the most amazing experience I have ever had. It's just that I..."

"It's just what?"

"It's just I don't want to ever be away from you again. I can't imagine being without you now. I don't want to go back."

"Hey, honey, we're together now. Let's enjoy the rest of the night, OK? We can talk about the rest of it tomorrow."

"Ok."

"Come on, let's go sit in the hot tub."

"Ok, that sounds really good right now."

We walked to the back of the house where the hot tub room was located. I turned the tub on so that it would be nice and warm when we were ready. I was completely naked, but she was still in her bustier, panties, stocking and heels. I smiled and wagged my finger asking to come towards me. She smiled back and took several slow steps towards me.

"I'm afraid I forgot to unwrap my present."

"I think you've got a good idea what it is though, right?"

"Yes, I'm very happy with it, too."

"Good."

When she reached me I took her in my arms and kissed her again. I kissed my way down her front until I was on my knees in front of her. I slowly kissed all around her hips and upper thighs as I unclasped her garters from her stockings. Once her stockings were free, I unbuckled the straps on her Mary Jane style 3" heels. I took her heels of one at a time and kissed my way from her knees to her heels.

"Brad, you're so good to me."

"I want to be baby. You're the world to me."

"Do you mean that?"

"Yes I do."

I slowly began to slide the lovely stockings down her thighs, past her knees, to her ankles and then off. I slid my hands back up along the smooth skin of her legs to her tiny black panties. I gently pulled them down, finally exposing her slit to me. It was still wet with the combination of our earlier lovemaking. Once I had the thong to her knees, I moved in to plant a series of kisses along her bare mons. She twitched as my lips made contact with her.

"Oh, I think I like that."

"So do I. You look so sexy right now."

"Thanks. You're making me so hot."

I went ahead and pulled her panties all the way down and to the ground. She was now standing before me in just the bustier. I motioned to her to sit on the chaise lounge that was in the corner. She smiled and laid back on it. Her thighs were conveniently spread as I crawled towards her. I smiled at her and then lowered my head to her labia. She was looking at me expectantly as my tongue made contact with her slit.

"Oh, that's nice. I've never had this before, Brad. It feels so good."

"Good, I've thought about doing this for a long time." I ran my tongue in a circle around her engorged clit.

"Mmmm, oh, god that's so intense. Oh, Brad. I wish you could have taught me everything. I wanted you to fuck me at the farm this summer so bad. It would have been so perfect."

"I know, baby. I've regretted it too. We're together now though. Don't worry about the past. Just let me make you feel good."

"You're definitely doing that."

I had learned a few things from Roxanne about licking a woman. She advised me to really build her up with light teasing and not to just attack the most obvious, sensitive parts first. I used to my fingers to gently probe Janie's pussy while my tongue continued to work up and down her shaved slit. The fact that I could taste both of our juices oozing from her pussy added to my excitement. My head was still swimming with the thought that I had finally had hot passionate sex with my beautiful cousin.

"Good, this is so good. You're making me crazy right now." Her hips were squirming on the lounge. Her hands were grabbing the back of my head.

"Mmm, yeah. Right there baby. Right there." I would find a sensitive spot and after licking her there I would move to another place. I would swoop back in the sensitive area allowing her excitement to build.

"Oh, you're teasing me. Brad, Please....." "All in due time, Janie. I've wanted this for a long time. I'm having the time of my life right now."

"Oh, I know, but I feel like I'm going to explode. Please, Brad, please...."

"Ok, baby." I move my tongue around the hood of her clit. I ran small circles around it, while I slowly began to hum.

"Oh, shit what are you doing? That is too much. I, I...."

I continued my motions circling her little spot. She grabbed my hair and held my head deep in her sex.

"Jesus, Brad. I'm going to cum. Oh, god." I moved my face away from her pussy long enough to say, "Do it for me baby." I resumed my assault on her sensitive spot and she let loose. "Oh, fuck. It feels so good. I want you to do this for me for the rest of my life. Oh, fuck!" She began to quiver again and I kept up my attention to her clit until she finally pushed me away.

"Brad, Jesus that was amazing. Where did you learn that? Roxanne?"

"She was instrumental in my education."

"I'm going to have to thank her. I thought I felt good earlier, but damn that was great."

"Good. I'm glad I could make you feel good. That's what I wanted."

"You were successful."

"Let's get in the hot tub."

"Sure." She stood up and slipped her bustier off. I was amazed to finally see her completely naked. My eyes trailed from impressive breasts down her flat stomach. I never knew she had her belly buttoned pierced. I was looking at it when she noticed my interest.

"It's new. I just got it a few weeks ago. Do you like it?"

"Yes, it's very sexy." She smiled and took my hand as I led her into the hot tub.

"Mmm, the water feels so good."

"Yeah, it does." I sat down on one of the seats and she sat down between my parted legs. I wrapped my arms around her. Her big breasts rested heavily on my forearms.

"I think I could die happy tonight, Brad."

"Oh?"

"Yes, tonight has been everything I thought it would be."

"I feel that way too. You don't have any regrets?"

"Only one. Well, two actually."

"What are they?"

"First, that you've had to go through what you've had too this week. Second, that I wasn't able to tell you this summer how I felt."

"I agree with both of those. Nothing else?"

"No, nothing else."

"You're sure?" She pulled away from me and twirled around in the tub.

"Brad, honey I appreciate your concern, but I'm not going to wake up tomorrow and suddenly realize that this was a big mistake. I can promise you now and forever that's not going to happen. I was sure about this. Were you?"

"Yeah, I was sure."

"Ok, then. I wanted this for as long as I can remember. Don't worry about me. I'm not going to change my mind about it, ok?"

"Ok, I'm sorry. I just..."

"I know you were just looking out for me like you always have." She slipped back in my arms.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"So do you have any regrets?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"Yeah, that bothers me a lot too."

"It'll just be a couple weeks."

"Yeah, it will."

We sat for a while in silence with me holding her.

"Brad, I don't think I'm going to go back after Christmas."

"You're not?"

"No, I just don't think it's right for me. Especially not now."

"Janie, we can't just change our whole lives now."

"No, it's not that. I'm just not happy there. The only reason I went there was because of Chris. That was just a big lie. He told me last week he's gay."

"He did?"

"Yeah, he said he wasn't sure before, but he said he is now."

"Wow, what did you say?"

"What could I say? I just wished him luck. I'm not doing any of this because of us. If that was the case I would have been here in September. I know that Daddy is going to need help now that Uncle Bob is gone and you can't do it all."

"What about school?"

"I'll transfer to State. They have a journalism program."

"You're sure it's what you want?"

"Yes I am. What do you think?"

"I, I mean it'll be great to have you here, but I just want to make sure it's what you want."

"It is baby. I need to be here. But not just to be with you, ok?"

"Ok." She turned around and kissed me.

"Granted it will be nice."

"Yeah. It will."

The phone rang.

"Let it ring, Janie."

"No, we better answer it. It might be someone wanting to check on you." She reached out of the tub to get it.

"It's Roxanne. You want to take it?"

"Yeah, I better."

"Hello, Roxanne."

"How are you sweetie?"

"I'm doing ok. How about you?"

"I'm fine. You sure you're ok?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'm just sitting in the hot tub."

"Is that where she is? Her mama wouldn't tell me. I stopped by their house tonight and you weren't there and she wasn't there. They said you were at home, but they said Janie had gone for a drive."

"Yeah, she's here." Janie looked back at me and smiled.

"So tell me are you in the hot tub in your clothes or not in your clothes?"

"The latter."

"Really, I'm so happy for you two."

"Thanks Roxanne. You've been a big help."

"No problem honey. I just love you both and am glad you two can share a happy moment together, especially this week."

"Yeah, me too."

"Can I talk to Janie?"

"Sure." I handed her the phone."

"Hi, Roxanne."

"Uh, yeah, finally." She turned around and was facing me.

"Yeah, he'll do."

"You know how I hate waiting, but yeah."

"Oh god, it was wonderful."

"I do appreciate you teaching him that."

"Yeah, ok. Yeah, we can talk more in the morning on the way to the airport."

"No, that's up to him. I can't tell you no."

"Ok, you too. Thank you for everything."

"Bye."

She hung up and started laughing. "Now, I just need my mom to call and ask for all the details!" I began laughing too. She slid over into my arms again and we kissed again.

"Brad, I think I'm ready to go to bed."

"Ok, I'm getting tired too."

"You're not listening. I didn't say I was tired, I said I wanted to go to bed."

"Oh, I got ya."

We got out of the tub and I grabbed us a couple towels. I started patting her dry. I took this as a chance to rub my hands all over her and pay close attention to certain areas. She grabbed the towel away from me and returned the favor.

"We've still got about 6 hours together. Let's make the most of it. I can sleep on the plane."