My Cousin Janie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,499 Followers

"What's up Rick?"

"Janie."

"What about her?"

"Brad, this is just between me and you, son. You got it?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Brad, the last time she was with you she came home crying her eyes out. Today, when she picked us up at the office, she looked like she'd been named queen of the world."

"Yeah."

"Why the difference?"

"Rick, I...."

"Brad, as you may have guessed, I ain't always been the sharpest tool in the shed, but I've seen the way Janie looks at you. I ain't ever seen her look at that fucking photographer that way."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Brad, I know you and Janie have spent a lot of time together. I never thought anything of it. But her mama has said a few things that have got me to thinking."

"Like what?"

"Well, like I said, the way she looks at you. Shelley's a woman; she picked up on that a long time ago."

"Rick, I, I mean we're really close. I don't know what else to say."

"How close Brad?" I was getting nervous. I had told Janie everything would be ok, now I wasn't so sure.

"Rick, I, uh, it's not what you think. We haven't...."

"Have you and her thought about it? Just tell me the truth, son. That's all I want." His eyes bored holes through me.

"Rick, I hate to say this to you, but Janie and I have feelings for one another that we probably shouldn't have."

"That's what Shelley said."

"Rick, I'm really sorry."

"Hell, son. You ain't got to apologize to me. God damn, you two have been inseparable your whole lives. You all were bound to have feelings for one another that went beyond what was normal. After Shelley finally said something to me, it's pretty damn obvious the way you all feel about one another. The way you looked when you saw one another today only confirmed it to me."

"Rick, it took me a long time to see it too. That's why she was so upset that night. She was trying to tell me and I was too fucking dumb to recognize it and I made an ass of myself. "

"Shit, you aren't the first Smith man to make an ass of yourself in front of a woman."

"No, I can't imagine that I am."

"When did you talk to one another about how you felt?"

"Just a couple days after she left."

"So what are you two going to do about it?"

"Rick, fuck I don't know. I mean, shit, aren't you mad at me?"

"No, son. I don't really know what I think, but I ain't mad at you."

"You don't think it's wrong?"

"Brad, don't muddle shit up in your head, boy. You think the world of Janie and she does you too."

"Yeah, but its incest isn't it?"

"Son, I ain't ever been in your shoes, so don't look at me for advice."

"Are you saying you don't mind?"

"Brad, I'm saying you're both smart kids and both know how you feel. You don't need me or any other son of a bitch telling you what you can and can't do. Shelley feels the same way. So did your mom and dad."

"They did?"

"Yeah, your mama and Shelley talked about it a long time ago. They both figured you and Janie had been fucking for a long time behind everyone's back."

"We haven't."

"I know, your daddy and I would have claimed that bet. We knew you two better than they did. It's going to kill Shelley though. She and your mama thought they had it all figured out."

"Rick, I don't know where this is headed. We've been apart for a while now."

"Brad, I don't think either of you feels any different based on the way you looked at one another today."

"I know."

"Brad, I just don't want to see her get hurt. Just be good to her like you always have. I know you'll both move on, eventually. But her mother and I can't do anything to keep you two apart. I'd rather know about it, than not."

"Rick, I will. I appreciate it."

"Son, you're a good man, like your dad. I know I don't have to worry about it. Enough about that then. Let's have one more drink and then we better get our asses to bed. We got a lot to do tomorrow."

"Ok, one more." He topped our glasses off.

"So tell me, is Roxanne as wild as I always imagined?"

"Well, if you imagine pretty wild, you're close. I can't believe you and Dad resisted her all these years."

"Son, it wasn't always easy. You think she dresses sexy now; you should have seen her back in the 70's. God damn, she was smoking hot. Shelley and your mama used to sit in the office, just to make sure we kept our hands off the cookie."

"Damn, I bet. She said Mom and Shelley were always the hot ones."

"Well, she's right there. They were the hottest women you're daddy and I ever met. I'll never forget the night your daddy and I met them. I do my best to still try and keep up with Shelley to this day. I know your dad was doing the same. I think we both knew what we had was so good, we didn't need to fuck it up with Roxie."

"Ha, yeah I bet so."

"Hell, you must be doing all right with ol' Roxie though. She's been really happy lately in the office and she's got a spring in her step. I guess you've been hitting all the right buttons for her."

"I've been trying. I'm glad I'm still young. She'd probably have given me a heart attack by now if I was any older."

"Damn, son. That's funny. I guess Janie knows about it?"

"Yeah, she does."

"I figured you wouldn't have kept it from her. What did she say?"

"She knew about it already. Roxanne told her. We made a deal that whatever happened between us, we couldn't tell one anther we couldn't see other people."

"All right, if she doesn't mind that's fine by me. I'm glad we had this little talk. It's sure gonna burn her mama's ass when I tell her she was wrong about you two." He drained his glass and stood up and extended his hand. I shook it.

"I bet it will."

"Brad, remember what we talked about."

"I will."

"Let's go to bed then, you can have your pick of rooms."

"I thought I'd sleep in Janie's room."

"I thought that's what you'd say," Rick smiled.

"Good night."

"Night."

I grabbed my bag from the foyer and walked up the stairs to Janie's bedroom. Once inside, I went in to her bathroom and slipped into my shorts and brushed my teeth. I could see her lying in the bed. I slid under the covers next to her. She stirred in her sleep and threw her arm and leg over me. I wrapped my arm around her and held her as I went to sleep.

I woke up far too early the next morning with my head pounding and a dry mouth. Janie was curled up next to me still sleeping. She was wearing a satiny black slip. I sat and watched her for a minute and then bent down and gave her little kiss on the neck. I decided I had to get a drink of water and some Tylenol. I brushed my teeth and decided to let her sleep a bit more. I walked to the door and opened it. I was shocked to see my Aunt Shelley standing at the door. My shock was nothing compared to hers.

"God damn, Brad. You could have given me a heart attack," she whispered.

"What are you doing?" I pulled the door closed.

"I was just making sure you two were ok." Her face was more than a little red.

"Yeah, we're fine."

"Did you two, uh, sleep ok?"

"Yeah, just fine." I smiled.

"Why don't you come have a cup of coffee with me? We're the only ones awake so far."

"Sure." We walked down stairs and into their large kitchen. She already had a pot made and poured me a cup as she sat back down.

"Brad, I wanted to tell you again how sorry I am. I can't believe your Mom and Dad are gone. Liz was a wonderful sister, and your daddy was such a good man."

"I know Shelley. I can't believe it either." We talked a long time about my parents.

"Brad, there's something else I need to talk to you about. Rick and I talked for a while when he came to bed last night. He said you two had a long talk."

"Yeah, we did. What did he tell you?"

"Everything."

"Is that why you were outside the door just now?"

"Yeah, I was curious."

"Nothing has happened, Shelley."

"Nothing?"

"I mean, we kissed, but with everything else going on ...."

"I know, honey."

"What do you think about it, Shelley?"

"Brad, it's not what I think that matters. Your Uncle Rick told you that. That's what we both think."

"I mean, does it bother you?"

"Well, honey, it's not something that I ever thought I'd have to think about, but like I said, it's up to Janie and you. You're adults now."

"This has all been so messed up. I mean we were always so close. But now that we've told one another how we feel, I still wonder if we're doing something terribly wrong."

"Brad, you've got time to sort your feelings out, honey. There's no rush."

"I know. Has she talked to you about it?"

"Yeah, she has. I told her what I just told you."

"Rick told me you thought we had been sleeping together for a long time."

"Yeah, I did. Honey, your mama and I both did. The way you two looked at one another, made us think you two were fucking one another silly."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"Brad, what good would it has done? You two would probably have snuck off and kept doing it. And you would have resented us on top of it. Right?"

"Yeah, you're probably right."

"Now, like Rick said, you're both smart people and I know you'll be careful with her. It'll be a little secret between you too."

"Ok. You sure you're not mad?"

"No, just a little jealous."

"What?"

"Honey, you're just lucky I'm not your age." She winked.

"Shelley...."

"Hey, I'm just saying honey; I wouldn't have been as subtle as Janie. I'm more like Roxanne."

"Roxanne?"

"Honey, married people talk. Your uncle let that slip one night while he was under my spell."

"Shit. I'm embarrassed now."

"Don't be. Your dear mama never found out. Besides, I don't think it would have bothered her as much as you think it would. She was always pretty open minded."

"The idea of Janie and me didn't bother her?"

"No, honey it really didn't. I wish she could have told you herself, but I'm telling you the truth. She saw the way you felt about her." She was getting teary eyed and so was I.

"Thanks, Shelley."

"Honey, no problem. I know you're having problems coming to grips with this. Rick and I just wanted to let you know how we felt and how your own parents felt. We're leaving the choice up to you, but we don't mind, ok? What you two do privately is purely up to you. Just keep it private, because it's no one else's business, all right?"

"Ok. Thank you." I gave her a hug.

"You're welcome honey. Just be good to my baby, ok?"

"Shelley, you know I will."

The next couple days were a fog as I spent so much time talking to family and friends. Janie and I had very little time together other than sneaking a few hurried kisses when we were able to be alone. I slept in her bed every night, but I was still just too numb to do anything other than hold her and kiss her. She seemed to understand and provided me the extra strength I needed to get through that time.

The funeral was a wonderful celebration of my parent's lives. Rick, Shelley and I took turns at the eulogy. It was difficult for all of us. After we were finished with the graveside ceremony, I told Rick I needed to go by my folk's house. I hadn't been there yet and I felt like I needed to face it. He understood.

"Son, it'll be good for you to have a little while by yourself. I know we've all been around you a lot the last few days."

"I appreciate all your help and support. I couldn't have gone through this without you all."

"Son, we're all going through it together. Only way we can."

"I know. I'll check in with you later."

"Sure, son. You need anything, let me know. Brad, I'm going to do my best to keep her occupied for a little while, but Janie's going to want to come see you. She's going to have to fly back to school tomorrow morning."

"Oh, really? I didn't know she had to leave so soon?"

"She couldn't bring herself to tell you. She wants to stay, but I can't let waste a whole semester. She'll be back in a couple weeks anyway for Christmas."

"Ok. Just give me a couple hours."

"Fair enough." We shook hands and then hugged one another. "Your daddy would be so proud of the way you handled today. You're a rock, just like him."

"Thanks, Rick. For everything."

He nodded and walked off.

I had one of my friends drop me off at the house. I stood in the driveway for a long time before I finally walked to the door. When I went inside, the only thing I could think was how empty the place seemed. It was a big house, but I had never felt it feel so lifeless. I walked through all of the rooms. The photos on the wall were the hardest to look at. Their wedding picture, pictures from trips all over the world.

I finally found myself with a glass of scotch in the living room. I sat for a long time and thought about how much they had shaped my life and made me into the man I was becoming. I cried for a little while and then I began to think about where my life was headed now. Talking to Rick and Shelley had made me feel so much better about my feelings for Janie. The thought that my parents were not horrified made me feel good as well. That was one of my main hang ups, since I didn't want to feel like I was sneaking around behind anyone's back. It was now all in the open. Now it was time for me to decide if I was prepared to go through with it. We had exchanged some amazing kisses and it had driven me wild, but the next step was a lot bigger and would have a lot more consequences.

I looked out the windows and saw that it had gotten dark. As I walked to get a refill on my drink, I saw head lights coming up the driveway. Rick had bought me all the time he could. I went to the door and opened it to see Janie walking up the sidewalk. She was still dressed as she was at the funeral in a long sleeved black dress, nylons and heels. She was wearing a string of pearls that had belonged to my grandmother. Her face was tear streaked.

"Hi, Brad."

"Hi, baby."

"Are you ok? I just wanted to stop by for a while before I had to leave tomorrow."

"Yeah, I'm ok. I just had to come over here for a little while. I feel better now that I did. Come in and sit down for a while."

"Ok." I took her hand and we walked through the door. We sat next to one another on the couch.

"Can I get you anything to drink?"

"No, I'm fine. It seems so empty in here."

"Yeah, that's what I've been thinking."

"Brad, I..., I'm so sorry that this happened to you." She started crying again. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Honey, I know you are. I couldn't have gone through this with you and your mom and dad. You've been so much help to me."

"We care about you so much. You're the world to me."

"I know baby. I feel the same way." We continued to hold on to one another. "I can't believe you have to go back already."

"Me either. I had so many plans for us this week."

"Me too."

"I'll be back soon though, Christmas break is coming."

"Yeah."

"Brad, if you need anything....."

"I know, honey. I know."

"I should get going." We broke our hug. "You sure you're ok here?"

"Yeah."

"Brad, do you still feel like you did before?"

"Yeah, I do. Do you know I talked to your mom and dad?"

"Yes, they sat me down after the funeral. I mean, I had talked to my mom, but I didn't know how daddy would react. I was horrified at first. I didn't know what to expect."

"Neither did I."

"Did it help you, talking to them?"

"Yes, Janie it did. I knew how I felt about you, but I wasn't sure I could actually go through with it."

"No?"

"No, I'm sorry. I guess I haven't been entirely honest with you about that."

"How do you feel about it now?"

"I know for sure."

"You do?"

"Yes."

"God, that makes me feel great. When I was talking to Mom and Dad they said that you weren't sure. I was so worried."

"I'm sorry baby. I just had to make sure; I just couldn't do this behind their backs."

"I know it made me feel better, too." We looked at one another for a long time.

"Do you have to go right now, Janie?"

"No, not really. I'm already packed."

"Would you mind staying with me tonight?"

"No, I wouldn't mind at all. Are you sure? I know you have a lot going on in your head right now. Daddy and Mom said you might need some space. They just told me to stay for a little while and then come home."

"I do have a lot going on in my head, but one of the big things has been resolved."

"Ok, let me call them."

She walked into my dad's office and dialed the phone.

She was talking to her mom. "No, he asked me too... I know Mom, but he asked me... yeah he's sure... yes he told me he was.... Mom! I will.... Mom!!! I better go. Love you too.... Tell daddy goodnight. Yes, see you in the morning.... Ok, I'll tell him...."

She walked back into the room. Even with her tear streaked face, she looked amazing.

"Brad, I don't want to rush you."

"Baby, you're not rushing me. I don't want to feel what I've felt all week, anymore. I want to feel what I've wanted to feel for a long time."

"So do I." She knelt next to me on the couch. "You sure you're ready?"

"Yes, I am. Are you?"

"Yes, I wish things were different, but I don't think I can wait any longer."

"I know, me neither." She leaned over and our lips met. The knowledge of what we were about to finally do added a layer of excitement to those kisses that hadn't previously existed.

"Brad, I've wanted to do this for so long."

"Me, too sweetie." I pulled her over to straddle my lap as we continued to kiss. I had my arms wrapped around her, but I began to let my hands rub her all over.

"Oh, I've thought about having your hands all over my body, baby."

"I have too. When you sent me those pictures, it drove me crazy."

"I'm glad you liked them. I got so turned on when Chris took them. If he only knew."

"Let's forget about that. It's finally just you and me."

"Yes, finally."

My hands were on her nylon covered thighs just her knees. I began to move my hands up under the hem of her dress as we continued to kiss. I felt the fabric change from the smooth nylon to a soft lacy material. Then the fabric stopped and I was touching her bare skin. She was wearing stockings! I moaned in excitement.

"Another of Roxanne's suggestions. She bought them for me a few weeks ago. Wait until you see the rest of it."

"I can't wait."

She quickly stood up, and reached behind her. I heard the zipper of her dress come down, and her dress was sliding to the floor. It revealed a beautiful black bustier and matching panties. The sexy stockings were attached by garters to the bustier.

"God, Janie. You look amazing."

"Thank you," she beamed. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back in my lap. The bustier was laced in the front with a bright red ribbon. I had thought so many times about touching her big breasts. I quickly worked the lacing down so that I could free them. I was not disappointed, they were as big and firm as always imagined they would be. I began to slowly knead her big soft melons in my hands as my thumbs and index fingers searched for her hard nipples. She moaned as my fingers found one and then the other. I gently rubbed and squeezed them as we continued to kiss.

"Oh, Brad. I've wanted to do this for so long. Thank you. I love you now more than ever."

"Janie, me too baby. You're still sure this is what you want?"

"Yes I'm sure. I want to make love to you. I want to fuck you all night long."

"Ok, baby. That sounds like a great plan."

We continued our torrid kissing. Her hands moved down and started unbuttoning my shirt. We broke our embrace so she could pull it off.

"Oh god, I love your big strong body. I always wanted to be here rubbing my hands across your chest."

She began to move her hands down my abdomen. Soon they were working to unbutton my pants. She slowly slid her hands and made contact with my hard cock.

"Oh, Brad. Roxanne wasn't kidding."

"She told you?"

nosebone
nosebone
1,499 Followers