My Daughter's Feet Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bardsy
bardsy
97 Followers

"I wouldn't want my little girl mad at me." I chuckled at her thinking of past Super Bowl scores so my erection would go away. It didn't work. My full blown erection was now pressing into her thigh.

"Well then..." Kayla sighed as she moved with me."Keep dancing with me or—"

"Crap." I muttered to myself as Kayla's half closed eyes when we were dancing flew wide open and looked down at the tent in my pants. She snapped her head back up to look at me, total surprise on her face.

"Oh my God dad." Kayla slowly and softly said so nobody else could hear her. "Is that you?" I felt my face flush and beads of sweat break out on my forehead. She quickly looked down again, then back up to me. "I never knew you were so big dad. Holy shit. No wonder mom smiles for days after you guys have sex."

I tried to move away from her again, but Kayla moved with me. "I'm so sorry Kayla. I didn't mean for this to happen." I couldn't look at her. I was embarrassed. Even though I didn't want her to see or feel it, her moving with me and pressing into it, did block the view of everybody watching us from seeing it.

"Dad." She softly said. I couldn't look at her. "Dad...Daddy look at me." I finally did. A big smile was on her face and it glowed. "There is no need for you to be sorry or embarrassed. I've felt it once before, I'm enjoying feeling it again. I'll help you. We need to get you off the dance floor and sitting down before everyone else sees." I nodded my head at her. "Or I can just make you cum in your pants so it goes away." She looked down at it again quick, and moved her groin back and forth against it. "Holy mother fucken shit dad. You're hung like a horse." She whispered and giggled. "Or should I say standing up like a flagpole?" She moved her arms to around my neck, took another quick look down then back at me. "Good to know I can still make you hard for me. Been a long time since that happened I bet." She giggled again. "And you haven't even seen my feet today. I'm wearing blue stockings too. You know— something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue. What do ya say after our dance you and I go make out for a little bit?" She laughed. "Kiss my feet while I give you a handjob dad? Or the panty-pop offer is still good too." She laughed again and smiled. "Whatever you want dad. Just let me play with your big cock for a few minutes. I'll never tell a soul."

My face still red, trying to keep a sense of decency, I danced her toward the table Corinne and Bridgette were sitting at. "Let's just dance over this way shall we?" I said to her.

"Whatever you say dad." Kayla breathily replied. Her heels she was wearing made her tall enough to line her slit up with my shaft. As I danced her toward the table trying to look inconspicuous, I knew I was dry humping her. "Holy shit." She breathed. "I'm fucking my daddy's big cock through my wedding dress."

"Settle down Kayla." I growled into her ear. "We have to time this right so we can sit down without looking suspicious."

"Dad..." Kayla's eyelashes began to flutter. "...don't stop. Please don't stop." I had to think of something quick. I couldn't have her chipmunk squealing on the dance floor. "I'm dry fucking my daddy...the man I love the most...and on my wedding day." She softly said and held onto me tighter. "Please let me cum dad."

I looked at her face which was flushed, and realized she wasn't going to make it. She was humping herself harder into me, amazingly in time to the music. "Kayla...are you going to make it?"

"No." She grunted. "I'm going to cum."

"No tongue." I whispered to her.

"What?" Kayla breathily responded as the music stopped playing. I leaned her backward at the waist and kissed her. The added pressure sent her over the edge. She wrapped one leg behind mine tightly as her signature chipmunk squeal fell against my lips. I heard the audience clap, and hoped it wasn't because they all knew what just happened. I was praying it looked like I was dipping my daughter, my dance partner, and giving her a kiss. As I stood her back up she dropped her leg, opened her glowing green eyes and gave me her daddy smile. I quickly looked away from her and sat down holding my hand in front of my pants. Bridgette had a suspicious type look on her face, and Corinne had the knowing look. Kayla kissed me on my cheek. "Thanks daddy. I owe you one."

After Kayla walked away with her face glowing, and the music starting for the remaining games of the wedding party, Corinne asked: "Are you...?" her voice trailed off and she nodded her head in the direction of my groin. Bridgette heard, and put her hand to her forehead. I looked at Corinne and quickly nodded once. "You got to be shitting me Brady." Corinne practically hissed at me. "What the fu—" she tightened her lips. "--never mind." She got up and walked away from the table. Bridgette's look was replaced by a smile.

"I think it's funny." Bridgette smirked at me.

"Haha. Very funny." I replied. My erection was gone. "I'm fine now, gonna have to go adjust."

Bridgette laughed. "Need any help?"

"No." I said as I got up.

A few hours later, Corinne sat and I stood at the bar. Her shoeless foot was against the back of my leg. She hasn't said anything to me since the dance with Kayla. Not that I tried to distance myself from her, but I have had many drinks with friends, Daniel's father, and a couple with Bridgette who felt me up. So I can say I was just being social. Corinne on the other hand, has not been feeling well. Our dance and the tango on top of it, wiped her out. Standing at the bar talking to my aide Sylvester and my favorite paramedic Diane, who I nicknamed Cough Drop many years ago when she was a candidate and I was training her on the ambulance, a pair of hands ran up my back, over my shoulder and clutched my chest. At first I thought it was Corinne as she pulled me back toward her to nuzzle into my back.

"Daddy come dance with me now." Said Katrina into my back. Stunned, I looked over my shoulder and saw the fiery red hair of my youngest daughter. She looked up at me with a smile on her face. "Pwetty pwease?"

"And just how much did you have to drink?" I laughed at her as I turned putting my arm around her tiny waist.

"Not much." Katrina giggled. "But I wanna dance with you befowe I faw asweep." When she was young, Katrina had a speech impairment and couldn't say her R's or L's. I used to affectionately call her Elmer until Corinne told me she was very hurt when I would call her that. Since she demanded everyone call her Trina, I called her Treen. Every now and then the impairment would return. Especially if she was tired and struggling to stay awake. I set my drink on the bar already knowing it was going to be lost when I returned. I don't think I had the same glass twice tonight.

"Well come on then." I said as I kissed her on the top of her fiery red hair. I turned back to Syl and Cough Drop as I walked away. "Excuse me guys, my other beautiful daughter wants to dance with me." Katrina led me onto the dance floor just as the Grand Funk Railroad ended and the Electric Slide started. I laughed and tried to pull away. "I can't dance to this Treen. I don't know how to do it."

"Awe c'mon dad." Katrina pleaded and pulled me with both hands. "I'w teach you." I stood in the line and watched her as she smiled and laughed at me. "See? It's easy. C'mon you twy." Before I knew it, I was doing the Electric Slide. Laughing, I had Katrina on my right gently holding my hand guiding me, and Kayla, who made her way through the crowd, on my left encouraging me on. Ken and his girlfriend Stephanie started a "go dad" chant from behind me, and Dan started sliding on Kayla's left. Looking around, Dan's parents started sliding two rows up, and Corinne sat in her chair with her legs crossed smiling at me, while Bridgette slided in her seat next to her. This must have been the extended version as we went on sliding forever. Or so it seemed. When the slide finally ended, and I checked my carotid, Corinne and Bridgette ran out and sandwiched me between them for some Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'. Although Corinne did the touching and the squeezing while Bridgette restrained herself, Katrina looked upset that she got cut in on, and danced by herself while lip syncing. When that ended, 'Late in the Evening' started. I kissed Corinne and told her I had to dance this one with Katrina. Katrina was trying to get off the dance floor when I grabbed her.

"Uh-uh Elmer." I said as I grabbed her arm. "You started this, you're going to finish."

"Dad!" Katrina gasped as she turned in to dance with me. "I can't bewieve you just cawed me that! That wasn't nice you know!"

I pulled her close to me and chucked into her fiery red hair. "I mean that in the most loving way. I love you Katrina. Very much. Always have. I hope you knew that."

"I did." Katrina giggled and snuggled into me. "I'm sowwy dad fow being such a witch to you aw them yeaws. Do you weawy think I'm beautifuw?"

"All is forgiven..."I chuckled and kissed her hair. "Of course I think you're beautiful...Elmer."

Katrina lightly slapped my chest with her hand, then snuggled back into me. "One mowe time cawing me that dad, and you wiw wegwet it."She giggled. "I wiw become a witch again." I danced with her into the next song which was a much slower tempo. I didn't recognize it.

"We can stop dancing if you want Treen." I whispered to her.

"I don't want to." Katrina whispered back. "I just wanna snuggwe dance with my dad wight now." She turned her head upward to me so her big brown eyes, just like her mother's were smiling at me. "You can caw me Ewmew dad." She softly giggled. "If that's youw pet name fow me, you can caw me that. As wong as nobody ewse finds out." She kissed my cheek. "I wuv you dad. Mom is smiwing at us. Must be because aw the time we have spent togethew watewy...and now dancing."I still held onto her not believing what she was saying to me. My almost estranged daughter was telling me I can call her Elmer again. Worse, my erection was coming back, rising in my pants against my nineteen year old daughter and she grinded lightly against it. "Kaywa isn't good at keeping secwets you know."

"What?" I stuttered.

"Kaywa..."Katrina began and looked at me. "...she hasn't pewsonawy towd me, but I wouwd keep bettew secwets than hew. It wouwdn't wook so obvious. " She kissed me on my cheek again then whispered in my ear. "I'm weawing nywons daddy, in case you haven't noticed." My cock flexed as she said that. She giggled. "Youw wienew just fwexed against my weg. I noticed you have a nywon foot fetish. Mostwy fow mom and Kaywa's nywon feet..." She smiled at me through half closed eyes. "...maybe fow Aunt Bwidgette's too. But now I know fow suwe. You do, and fow mine too." I couldn't say anything. She had me surprised and my erection proved her right. "Don't wook so suwpwised dad. Aw giws fwiwt with theiw daddy to see how boys weact. And you can see mine too whenevew you want dad. Nywons or bawe. Just ask." The song ended and she turned to lead me off the dance floor, walking close to me, rubbing her ass against it. I put my arm around the front of her stomach so nobody could see it. "I wike feewing it against me dad." She whispered. "Onwy youws though." She giggled and pried herself away from me as I stepped right in between Corinne's legs. Katrina walked away from us. Corinne felt my erection against her leg. She gasped and looked at me as she used her hand to cover it.

"For Trina too?" she aksed

"Sorry." I said as I sheepishly looked at her. "They both look as beautiful as their mother today." Corinne looked more surprised than angry. She gave my erection one of her affectionate squeezes.

"Such a horn dog you are." Corinne giggled. "It better stay in your pants though until I take it out to play with." She leaned forward on her chair and gave me her look complete with the forehead press. "I know I told you once before I don't mind as long as it only goes into me. Now I guess I have to be Kayla or Trina sometimes." She giggled again and kissed me.

An hour later, the party was winding down. The wedding party loaded the back of my truck with the gifts and leftover food. There was still some bar time left, so we went to the firefighters bar. Not everybody of course, but the wedding party, Dan's parents, and a few firefighters who were still able to stand. I sat on a stool in between Corinne and Bridgette and drank my beer. Both had their shoes on their feet bumping against my leg. Corinne got up to go to the bathroom and Bridgette turned to run her hand up my thigh.

"Damn." Bridgette said as she didn't find what she was looking for. "I was hoping you were wearing it toward me. Guess I sat down on the wrong side." She laughed. When the bar closed, we made our way to our vehicles.

"I'm not feeling good Brad." Corinne finally said when I got into the car.

"You drunk?" I smiled at her.

"I would like to think so, but something is wrong. I didn't have that much to drink." She replied

"Well then maybe you should drive." I chuckled.

"No. I just want to go home." She sighed. "I'm sorry for getting mad at you earlier."

"Don't worry about it." I said as I pulled out into traffic. "We got another big day ahead of us tomorrow. You going to be okay?"

"I hope so." she sighed and held onto her stomach. "I feel like I'm going to throw up. And I'm so tired." She yawned. "We haven't ballroom or tango danced in a long time. It wore me out."

We made it home and Corinne went up to bed. I just started to unload all the stuff from the truck so it was in the house for the gift opening tomorrow, when Kayla and Dan showed up with Dan's parents to help unload. We stacked the presents in the living room and the leftover food on the kitchen table. Bridgette arrived and started putting the food into the refrigerator and arrange the living room so there would be room to sit. Afterward we all had one more drink together. All of us had bags under our eyes. Kayla, Dan and his parents left, Bridgette asked to stay in one of the empty bedrooms. She didn't want to drive home after drinking so much and then come back here in the morning. She went out to her car and brought in a duffel bag which had her change of clothes in them. I checked on Corinne and she was out like a light. Katrina was flopped face down on her bed still in her bridesmaid dress snoring lightly. I positioned her on her bed so she would be lying comfortable, and gave her a kiss on her forehead. After a stop in the bathroom, I slipped on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and went to make sure the house was locked up. Bridgette was sitting on the loveseat in her nightgown, the only piece of furniture that didn't have presents on it. She was sitting sideways on her left leg.

"One more." She said. "Then night-night time." Her nightgown was bunched up a little to show her garter strap attached to her suntan nylon stockings. She wasn't wearing shoes. She held up a drink she made for me.

"Bridge..." I chuckled and waved my finger at her. "...you are being so dangerous right now."

"I know." Bridgette giggled as I sat down next to her and took the drink from her hand. "Alcohol has that effect on me." She said as she raised her right leg to drape it over my right leg, and put her foot against my left thigh. We clinked glasses and my left hand ran down her stocking leg and rested on top of her nylon toes. She moved her foot and my hand instinctively rubbed it. "That feels nice. So relaxing." I didn't answer her, just looked at her foot I was rubbing in my hand. She put her chin on my shoulder. "Love you Brady." She whispered.

"Love you too Bridge." I said as I moved her foot onto my growing erection. My sweat pants were tented out, and Bridgette lightly moved her foot back and forth against the tent. We silently sipped our drinks until Bridgette finished hers and set her glass on the floor. She reached over and palmed my erection above her foot. I sharply breathed in when she put her hand into my sweatpants, closed her fist around my erection and began to stroke me slowly.

"I got you baby brother. You can cum." Demi Moore whispered as she sped up her stroking hand. "You look like you need to cum on my foot." Her expert manipulation was definitely going to make me orgasm, I was powerless to stop it or pull away from her. I clenched my jaw to keep from crying out as she stroked, squeezed, and stroked again; I ejaculated on her nylon feet.

"That's it little brother." Demi whispered again. "Let it all out. I remember how much you used to cum. Get all your sperm on my feet little brother. I always loved stroking your sperm out of you. Keep cumming on my stocking feet little brother; I love how your sperm feels on them." She kept stroking me and talking through my orgasm like she used to do. The memories of my young, pretty, sexy sister sneaking into my room once or twice a week after mom and dad went to bed, stroking me to orgasm while whispering how much she loved me in my ear, filled my head. After I shot six ropes across the top of her foot, she opened her palm of her right hand. She wiggled her toes against my balls and I shot one more rope into her palm and up her arm. She giggled as she laid my cock on the top of her foot and gently rubbed the entire length with her hand until I was soft. Whispering to me and looking into my eyes, she said: "I'll always take care of you if Cory can't. I'll never say no to you. Just please take care of me, protect me and love me."

"I will. I love you Bridge." I sleepily responded.

bardsy
bardsy
97 Followers
12