All Comments on 'My Dinner with the Ladies'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
theinternetisforporntheinternetisforpornover 12 years ago
Impressive

This is really well written, believable and pleasurably full of anticipation. Keep writing, I want to know more about the women's relationship and I'd love to read your description of sex between the three of them.

playman64playman64over 12 years ago
Very Good

I have done some CFNM parties, but nothing like this.

Good Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice!

Some blokes have all the luck! Great story - 5 *s.

Thanks for posting and please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story!

I really liked your story! Would love if you had the girls tease him a little bit about being the smallest guy and maybe a little more foot play... maybe he should kiss the girls toes and apologize for being the smallest! lol

also would like another jack off scene.

Thanks!

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
Another great story

Of course you, of all writers, would make yet another fine story. Not too short nor too long. And just the right amount of details.

Please continue to write more great stories.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
Fine work...again!

Your Complete Education stories fondled me exquisitely. I LOVE Mary!

I really admire your ability to handle both male and female interior monologs...plus Your Sense of Humor!

One fixie: "desSert" Two of the letter S. Otherwise, you might risk "sand in the Vaseline"...:+))

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot story

I'm okay with it ending here. That said, it could be developed into additional chapters. You know what the unanswered questions are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Advice..........

You shouldn't beg for votes and comments. Good authors never do.

gerrynukgerrynukover 8 years ago
Classy Story

Well constructed and written story and I loved the mystery about the sexuality of the ladies.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY.

I score it 5 out of 5. Thank you.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
What she means, Owen

Dude, Carrol and Maggie are just taking advantage of you. Telling you how nice your dick and balls are, getting you drunk. Hell you even got sweet talked in to being waxed. I get it Carrol and Maggie are calling your shots, but if you ever cant make it to serve dinner, call me. I'm already to take your place, should the need arise.

fr_Chaste_2_Chasedfr_Chaste_2_Chasedabout 8 years ago
Skillfully written

Getting someone to start breathing a little heavier. Getting a rise out of a reader. Leaving the reader wanting more. All without a single fuck scene!

THAT is erotic writing.

Oh, I enjoy reading stories that revolve around ramming it home. But the kind of story you wrote is special.

I would like to see more of these people. Owen can start to become a broker. With that big house Maggie should move in w Carol. Maybe Owen could even move in. He is a nice guy and not a threatening Beast. In other words, wouldn't it be more satisfying to have a nice warm, hard cock in your pussy instead of occasionally resorting to a cold, hard, plastic dildo?

One more thing, I like stories w happy-endings w happy-endings ;^)

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

Thanks for the revisit. It is still excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love the cfnm feeling

As a youth I used to find myself naked quit often with a group of clothed females. They would never show any part of their bodies as I was forced to jack to my climax for their amusement. It is certainly a humbling experience but one which is also addicting. I could never resist their request. I practically begged them to show me their parts but no way. they would fuck my friends but never anything for me than get naked and jack off for us. 4yourpleasureiam

JeanCFNMJeanCFNMalmost 7 years ago
Fits in well with our experiences.

Allan is often nude for women. He is more often than not the centre of attention and is used a great deal.

WyggyWyggyalmost 7 years ago
More to cum ?????

If any story cries for ch 02 this one does. Great story line

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dissapointed

Having just read your Romance story I'm sorry to say that this was a let down.

I realize we have to suspend belief and that this is "only a story" but honestly. The quote from the women about "we respect you" is about as real as a bloke saying "sure, I'll respect you in the morning" and about as convincing as "the cheques in the post".

Just a bunch of bi women getting off on demeaning men. I'm sure it won't make any difference as all your other comments were positive.

lisablissfullisablissfulalmost 4 years ago
Disappointing

A disappointing end, in fact a good story spoiled. I would have expected at least him to fuck maggie, but some sex with Carol involved was a must to satisfy the readers needs.

HavefunanywayHavefunanywayover 2 years ago

Love the idea of serving women naked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and extremely well written. Definitely needs a part deux!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maggie was never introduced he just knew her and it was later stated that she worked in the same office. Some of the women had sex with their waiters but Maggie and Carol not at all BS.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreamsabout 2 months ago

Nice story, but just could have done with a bit more in the spa at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous