All Comments on 'My Dream Girl'

by loverboy4mom

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

post ur hair fetish story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is a great story of hot motherfucking by an Indian guy...

who was in his early 20s when he wrote it. I'm sure the author's young cock was hard when he wrote the story, and that he shot a good healthy load at the end. He tells us he has strong incestuous feelings for his aunts, but especially for his mother. That's the way it should be--fucking is for family. A family cunt, like his mother's cunt, should always be available for a family cock, like her boy's cock. Family balls, like the boy's young balls, are filled with family semen that belongs up a family twat, like his mother's twat. I hope and trust that loverboy's gotten to stick his big prick up the same cunt he came out of, that he does it all the time now, and gives his mom the best cums of her life. Loverboy and his mother both know where his rich creamy semen belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Then mom found out VHS was better than Beta!

"Oh Rupa, I hated taking you away from Beta, but you are going to have so many more choices with me," VHS explained. I can give you at least six hours of quality performance each time. "Stay away from DVD, you're not ready for that yet," VHS exclaimed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
armpits

did Rupa have lot of hair on her armpits. How did that sweaty armpit hair smell?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous