All Comments on 'My Erotic Adventures on a Sex Site'

by GoddessMaureen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GoddessMaureenGoddessMaureenalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading my work :)

Hello,

I hope you enjoyed this story. There are three more to follow about my adventures on an adult sex site and the Prince Charming who stole my heart. I hope you will enjoy them all and Please let me know what you feel/think.

Have a great day/night,

Maureen

OralDaveOralDaveover 12 years ago
good start...

Sexy, Maureen. I like your story. It's not overly long, rather it gains momentum and reaches a satisfying... climax. I want to know the characters better.

GoddessMaureenGoddessMaureenover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks Dave :)

Dave,

I appreciate you taking the time to come here and read the first of the 4 tales. I try to keep them to a short read. I can write longer if the need arises..LOL..

Thanks again Dave, so very kind of you to read/comment.

Hugs,

Maureen

Bard39Bard39over 12 years ago
Quality

Really good. Enjoyed the language, the pacing and the imagery. Look forward to reading the rest.

GoddessMaureenGoddessMaureenover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks Bard :)

Dear Bard,

Thank you for the lovely comment. I hope you enjoy all the tales here and those yet to come.

Hugs,

Maureen

RockynMeRockynMeover 12 years ago
Good read...could have expanded on some of the details, but still, a good read!!

I would have like to hear more about how they cleaned up, but it was well written....I;ll bet she looks hot in white garter belt and stockings!!!

GoddessMaureenGoddessMaureenover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you RockynMe

Hello,

Thank you for your lovely review. I appreciate it so much. I can tell you he loves the way I clean him up after we have sex . I am very gentle as we are both very sensitive after making love. Isn't everyone ? Thank you, I think all women look amazing in garter belts and stockings..corsets..etc and those items look really good in a pile on the floor next to the bed.

Hugsss,

Maureen

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dulcinea...It is Don

You write with a sensual abandon that elicits lustful thoughts beyond my experience...wish I was the prince. Now there is a fantasy. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous