All Comments on 'My Ex-Wife Mends Her Ways Pt. 01'

by TheJess

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not bad

Needs a bit more lead in but it's good never the less

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting

I have never read an erotic story where shit was involved. But you did a nice job of making it kind of sexy.

TheJessTheJessalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for reading! I'm new to this kind of story, so it's great to get feedback.

southrnskysouthrnskyalmost 10 years ago
your story

It was a winderful story Sir. my name is jo ann, i am a submissive and scat is a big part of our kinky lifestyle! Have a good day Sir

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
An awful story

When my wife left me about six month ago, for an old boyfriend who had cheated on her, I came home and she was gone. I was destroyed of course, until I heard from friends, she had been doing it with Tom for a while. Yup, the husband IS the last one to know. At that point, I couldn't have cared less about her or even pissed on her to put a fire out. Tom was divorced for the second time after cheating on both his wives, but yet there my ex was, taking in by the huge cock that had taken her virginity so many years before. I'm not small, well above average, but she had mentioned Tom was in another league of his own. Only about an inch longer than me, at 8 1/2" and thicker than my 6" circumference, I guess she decided it was time for something bigger.

Oh well, she can have the cheater. Birds of a feather and all that, you know.

Our divorce was final thirty days ago. I'm living in a garage I had build on a tiny piece of property my parents were going to give me. 800 square feet, it was more than enough for me. The rental we had had for five years was emptied and anything not mine, put into a storage and I mailed the key to her. My new place, where I now sit and type, is fantastic. Finished in knotty pine, I had a large fireplace built on the front wall. On the outside of the fireplace I had a BBQ built in.

Here is the deal. She wants to get back with me. As of yet, she had no idea where I'm living, I've not told anyone, even friends. Only about 30 miles from where she and I had lived happily for 8 years, I just as well be across the country. Unfortunately, I still have the same email address, my job is from home and the problems in changing over would be monumental.

Her first email came a month before our divorce was final. Tentative, she started it out by asking how I was. Then without an answer coming, the next one was about how sorry she was. They continued like that until about 2 weeks before the final decree and they became more desperate sounding. Not needing to move around, she had no way of looking for me. Yes, she drove to my parents home, but the property isn't anything she knew about and is about 15 miles from where they live.

A week from the final decree and she was apologizing and beginning to beg. How wrong she was, what a mistake she make and how much she loved me. A phone call to a few mutual friends and I found out Tom had given her a couple 'social diseases'. She had moved out and actually rented out old place again, alone. Everyone warned me, she was doing her best to stop the divorce, but not knowing where I was and her number was blocked on my cell phone, they couldn't do much. If a number showed that wasn't a known friend or client, I ignored it.

The day after our divorce was final and I received the phone call from my lawyer, I finally answered my now ex. Only 30 days ago, I remember it vividly, No words, just an emicon of a hand with the middle finger extended. A buddy called me whose wife is a close friend of my ex. Janet was devastated by the divorce (although she petitioned for it) and still wanted to get back together with me. Of course I told him only when hell froze over. The single smartest thing I did was have my lawyer fight for my ex to take back her maiden name once our divorce was final. She didn't get to wear my last name any longer.

Now?

Well, I don't earn a lot, but I'm making pretty good money for a single guy. Opening a new checking account, I have everything deposited where no one else can get ahold of it. I clear about $80K per year on average and alone with no bills with no where to go but up on the pay scale? My ex is going to be kicking herself in about 5 years.

Even more than she does now.

And you know what? Perhaps the nicest thing has been in 6 months, I've not laid eyes on that fat fucking bitch again, since the morning I left for work, only to come home and find her gone.

Life is GOOD!

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 8 years ago
Brutal

Cro-manon-ic story but very appealing. I had fun reading it. I always enjoy your stories. Thanks for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
YUCK!

In case I was not understood; YUCK!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I gotta go with anonymous yuck

So

YUCK

N_CVIIN_CVIIover 5 years ago
Yeah this looked interesting. But it then became disgusting

JEEZ. next time allow the shitting and description of some really unhygenic anal it's gross

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 2 years ago

HUH???? The Bear is confused. Disgusted, sure, but confused.No joy. Sorry.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, just stupid!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous