My First Dom

Story Info
She proves to be an excellent sub.
2k words
3.76
23.7k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After months of watching all of the fun you are having with your domme, I decide it is time for me to join the fun. I read the websites, go to the lectures, attend several parties and learn the rules and keys to being a strong, hard domme for you. Slowly you notice the change in our sexual relationship as I stop asking so much and telling you what to do instead. At first it's a bit unusual, but before long you are thrilled to become my slave as well as my LOML.

At first it is just simple extra tasks in the bedroom or maybe a little rougher treatment during blow jobs or while I am fucking you. Before long it evades how you behave in public and who you do what with. The entire box of possibilities is opened. Over the next several months you have picked up women in bars that you have been ordered to hit on. You have sucked strange cocks while I watched and directed your actions. You have been violated by groups at parties, in public and in private. The only thing I haven't had you do yet is to do something nasty, really nasty, without me around. That is about to change.

As you leave the shower after fucking your ass and pussy hard on my demand you find me sitting on the counter with a note in hand.

"Will you do anything I say?"

You realize we are in the role of sex play, "Yes master."

"Anything?" I say with a questioning glance.

"Yes, master."

"Then I want you do everything on this list today." I hand you a closed sheet of paper.

"Will you."

"Yes master" you say without even looking at the sheet.

"Good then I want you to write me a story tonight about you doing all that is on that list, and you better do it all with passion."

"I will master."

As I leave for the day you open the note and read its contents. Simultaneously, your heart leaps in your chest, your mouth goes dry, your eyes open wide, and your pussy becomes instantly drenched. Today you will prove what a slut you are for your master.

When I come home that night I find this note sitting on the kitchen table from you

Its noon and I am standing out front of the strip club. I am very nervous, but at the same time thrilled to be serving you so well. As I enter I see there are several businessmen there on their lunch break and three or four girls dancing on stage and around the room. All eyes are on me as I walk in alone. One particular stripper, a red head, spots me from across the room and gives me a deep stare. I slowly walk pass everyone in the room and look directly into their eyes as I have been instructed. I can feel the heat.

Finding a place on a couch the red head joins me immediately. We make some ideal small talk, but we quickly know what we are about. A song comes on, some metal tune and she starts to dance for me. Her body is delicious and her skin smooth. As she moves for me and removes her top I slide my skirt up so that she can see I have no panties on. She dances between my legs and presses her thigh to my wet lips and starts to grind and slide up and down. Before long I came hard for the first time. I came so many times today, I am not sure how many times. Anyway, the next song came on, I think it was Linkoln Park, and she started dancing closer pressing her tits to my face. With one hand I reached for my sopping hole. With the other, I stealthy slid a finger inside her panties directly into her and began to fuck her in rhythm with the song. She was whispering in my ear how hot she was hot much she was into me. She came over and over again riding my finger. Finally, the song ended. She apologized for having to go back to work, but promised to give me her number.

It was now time for me to do your second request. As the strippers danced on stage, I spread my legs just wide enough that anyone in the room could see I had no panties. As I watched the stippers, most if not all of the businessmen had their eyes on me. Nervously, I began to stroke and pet my silk knowing full well they were watching. As you expected, before to long a large group of them came over to my table and asked to sit down and I invited them to do so. We made some ideal chat as we watched the dancers. Before long two guys had their hands on my thighs testing the waters. I did not push them away, but instead reached my hand into their laps and rubbed their cocks in their pants. Another of them, probably bolder than the rest, got up and stood in front of me and exposed his rod. Oh, he had a beautiful long cock! I instantly took it in my mouth and began to suck it. A bouncer walked over and interrupted us. I thought he was going to stop us, but believe it or not he said it was okay so long as we realized that we couldn't do this in the evening hours because of the larger crowds, and then he walked away. That was a surprise.

That was like a green light at a race track. The guy I was sucking pulled me up onto the table and bent me over. His cock felt so damn good sliding in my pussy. After coming a bunch I reached back and pulled his cock out of my pussy and directed it to my ass. I had to feel a cock in there! He happily fucked my ass until he came hard and filled me all the way. Immediately I pushed him off and grabbed hold of the cock of one of his buddies on the couch. I spun around and slammed my hot ass down on his cock and road him as hard as I could. I pulled his other buddy around and made myself ready for my first DP. I was completely out of control and so happy to be following you orders and being a total slut for you. The second guy started fucking my pussy in the almost exact opposite rhythm as his buddy in my ass, and I loved it! I truly lost track of time and how many times I came, but it was a lot. Finally, they apologized that they had to go back to work. One tried to ask for my number, but I told him that I was taken. I think they actually thought I thought about them as more than pieces of meat. I did however, grab the red heads number on the way out the door. I thought she would be horrified by what I had done, but instead she gave me a big kiss and stuff her number right down into my pants. I think I may have made a new friend.

Now it was time for step three and despite what I had just done, I was totally freaking about this one. It was so nasty! I walked into the porn store and began to walk around and get the lay of the land. The store had racks of movies and toys. There were probably half a dozen guys in there milling around and of course they all took notice of me. After a while I saw where the movie booths in the back were located and got the tokens from the counter. There was a woman behind the counter, so it was a little less intimidating. Anyway I went back to milling around and then I did as you said. Discreetly I unbuttoned my shirt just enough that my left breast was almost totally exposed. You were right, everyone noticed. I took the time to make eye contact with every guy in there and even the girl at the counter. While still looking I walked past all of them into the backroom where the booths were. I could hear the rush at the counter of guys asking for change.

I went into the middle booth about halfway down the hall and by the noise I could tell there were already other guys here. I sat down and closed the door partially as instructed; just enough that no one could come in, but not enough that anyone walking by couldn't see what I was doing. I put on a movie of two hot girls getting it on and I was instantly wet. Per instructions, I reached into my purse and pulled out my vibrator and began to fuck myself with my legs spread wide open. I could see the wide open gazes as people passed my door. I looked around the booth and saw the glory holes just as they had been described. This was going to be easy...and fun!

It only took about ten minutes before the first dick came through the hole. It was soft and looked to be pretty small, but I was there to do your bidding not to be concerned about who or the quality. II wrapped my lips around it and slowly licked and sucked it with my tongue swirling around the head. I loved the act of sucking this cock without thinking at all about who was on the other side. It was totally anonymous and purely about sex. Out of the corner of my eye I could watch the girls in the movie and the people gathered around the front of my booth, while I continued to fuck myself raw with my free hand on the dildo.

I sucked him off until I could hear his pants and knew he was going to cum. I opened my shirt and kept pulling hard on his cock until he shot his whole load on my tits. I rubbed the cum into my chest so I could wear it all day per your instructions. He pulled his limp noodle out of my hand, thanked me and disappeared. Moments later there was a cock on the other side of the booth. I was surprised to see a big thick black cock waiting for me. I had never taken anything so big, but I was already in the deep end. I was never able to swallow his whole cock, but with my hand more than took care of him and let him spray his cum on my face and tits. I really lost track of time, but I think I sucked about 10 different cocks and allowed each one to spray their cum on my chest or across my face. Finally, I wiped my mouth off, closed my shirt so the dryed cum wasn't evident and left the booth, much to the disappointment of several other guys who must have gotten the word about what was going on. Maybe you will order me back there again someday.

Though I had lost a good chunk of my day I went back about my business. Everywhere I went I could feel the cum on my chest, the soreness of my ass and pussy and taste those cocks and the pussy on my mouth. I did just as I was told. Now am I your slut? Am I your dirty little whore?

As I sat their in the kitchen reading this a smile came over my face. I was very pleased with my slave for all of her daring. It was time to reward her with my cock. I walked into the bedroom and you were laying there with your legs spread waiting for me. I could see that you hadn't cleaned up at all, just as you were told. I slipped in on top of you and we made love all evening long. Time for sex play was over, it was now back to me and my LOML. We transition so smoothly they seem to be one and the same.