My First Dorm Ch. 04

Story Info
Ashlyn takes Holly to the mall.
3.5k words
4.67
87.9k
16
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
medley
medley
390 Followers

Hello again! I’m so sorry it took me so long to write this…I’ve been VERY busy. As you all must know by now I’m Holly. (The fictional star of this imaginary story) When you last saw me, I had just been publicly spanked by my somewhat sadistic roommate Ashlyn, and her Amazon friend Megan. Many of you have asked me for the next part and, well…here it is.

After Ashlyn and Megan had humiliated me in front of those boys in the recreation room, things had settled down for a few weeks. I now had two pairs of my own panties, which I hand-washed every day, to make damn sure I didn’t have to wear Ashlyn’s. Every moment I was in our dorm room was still spent completely naked, and I was still used nightly for Ashlyn and usually Megan’s pleasure.

It’s strange before going to school I had never even thought about being with another girl, then that fateful afternoon where Ashlyn had so unabashedly exposed herself to me, and I was beginning to wonder if I wasn’t a full blown lesbian now. There was almost never a day that went by that I didn’t find myself going down on Ashlyn, Megan, or both at least once, usually more than that. I found that the taste and feel and sensation of going down on them was nice. I found that I enjoyed it. I hadn’t been with a guy since a couple of months before school. I still looked at guys, and sometimes talked to them in class, but the thought of dating someone, given my living situation just didn’t seem feasible.

I worked hard to keep Ashlyn happy, and she was definitely high maintenance. The tiny little black haired girl, with the un-naturally proportioned breasts certainly kept me hopping. I had, at her request allowed my pubic hair to grow in. She liked me hairy. I had always kept it neatly trimmed to fit snugly within my conservative bikini underwear, however seeing me in her panties, which were a size too small and thongs, she had really been aroused by my bushy hair hanging out both sides of her panties and made me grow mine in so it hung out of my panties as well. I began to get into a steady and comfortable routine of classes, and college life, and a lot of lesbian sex, I was used to it now. The two incidents in which Ashlyn had publicly humiliated me were fading from my memory quickly. I should have seen the change in Ashlyn’s mood sooner, I should’ve known.

For a few days before it had happened, she had been making me eat her out less, and I caught her watching me dressing, right before I left the room a couple of times. Then it happened.

I was showering, I had my clothes and make-up laid out just outside the little shower stall because I was planning on going to the mall to shop without going back to the dorm room. My parents had mailed me some money, and there was a shuttle service from the college on Saturdays. I saw a thick main of curly red hair over the top of the curtain and knew it was Megan. She was standing just outside my stall.

“Hey Megan.” I said. The curtain slid back and Megan and Ashlyn were looking at me. “What’s up guys?” I asked. The warm water and soap from my hair cascading down my naked body.

“I’ve been thinking lately.” Ashlyn said. She was wearing a short black skirt, and a white midriff exposing low cut blouse. She stayed just out of the water’s range. “I liked it when you were more put off by our little games.”

“What do you mean?” I asked. I hadn’t worn a bra in weeks!!

“You’ve got two pairs of panties now, and you never have to wear mine. It makes me hot knowing that my dirty panties are stretched over your pussy. Everything is so routine now, I miss the excitement, the look of fear in your eyes, and feeling how wet it made your pussy.” Ashlyn said.

“Yeah, and I miss feeling you tremble when I hold you against my tits, and feel you sucking on them.” Megan added. Megan is a tall well-endowed Irish girl. She’s got huge breasts, big nipples, freckles everywhere and the same thick red curly hair on her head and between her legs. She was wearing the tight jeans I’ve come to expect her in, and a gray, sweaterish shirt that showed off the cleavage she’s so proud of.

As what they were telling me began to sink in I realized my plans might be changing. The fear must have showed in my face.

“There’s the look I miss!” Ashlyn said. “C’mon Holly finish your shower and dry off, we’re going on an adventure today!” They leaned against the wall and washed as I finished rinsing my hair, and conditioned it, before lathering up my scrubby and soaping myself down. Another girl came into the shower area and had to walk past the little scene playing out.

“Hey Jen.” Ashlyn said to the girl.

“Hey.” Jen said quietly. She glanced in at me, completely naked in a stall where the curtain should’ve been shut. Blood rushed to my cheeks and breasts.

“We’re just watching Holly shower.” Ashlyn said.

“You two are nuts.” Jen laughed. I didn’t know Jen, evidently Ashlyn and Megan did.

“She’s like our little toy.” Ashlyn said. Hearing her talk about me so degradingly was bringing the familiar sinking feeling to my stomach. It was like a fear that turned into wetness as it dropped from my stomach to my pelvis. “If we told her to, she’d soap you up right now!” Ashlyn said as Jen entered a stall near the end of the shower area.

“That’s ok. I can wash myself.” Jen said. I could hear her giggling to herself.

“Sorry Holly.” Ashlyn said. “No new girl for you today.” Ashlyn said loud enough for everyone to hear. Jen laughed a little more.

Now my shower was done, and I got out. Ashlyn handed me my towel as I dried off my breasts and legs before wrapping the towel around me and took my clothes to the sinks where I could put my make-up on and do my hair. Ashlyn and Megan followed me.

“What are you going to do to me?” I asked as I reached for my panties.

“Well first off, your gonna’ have to wear these today.” Ashlyn said she extended a pair of tiny leopard print micro thong panties to me. “Feel the crotch I masturbated into them for a half hour!” Ashlyn said proudly. The crotch was still wet. “Put them on.”

I pulled the panties up under my towel and then shrugged the towel off. I had to stretch them a little to get them on, but not as badly as I had before, I must’ve lost a little weight, Ashlyn’s size one’s almost fit my size three hips! They barely covered my pussy, and didn’t cover any of my hair. The tiny triangle covering my crotch turned into a string when it went between my legs and never got wider than that string again. Thin spaghetti string went around my hips high, almost to my belly button.

“Those look hot on you.” Megan said. She pinched my totally bare ass lightly. The other clothing I had picked was a comfortably fit pair of jeans and an only slightly snug full collared shirt with one-quarter sleeves.

“Those won’t do.” Ashlyn said looking at my clothing selection.

“All my clothes are pretty conservative.” I said.

“Well we’ll have to find something of mine that will fit you.” Ashlyn said. “C’mon. You can finish you’re make-up later.” She grabbed me by the hand and dragged me out of the bathroom so quickly I couldn’t fight. Now I was in the dorm hallway practically naked. There were two guys walking away from us, I prayed they wouldn’t turn around. Ashlyn opened our dorm door and led me in. “You can leave the panties on just this once.” Ashlyn said. Megan stood in the doorway holding the door open as Ashlyn looked through her wardrobe.

“These are perfect!” Ashlyn said holding up a pair of tight stretch pants with Capri length legs, and a loose tank top. “You’re boobs, aren’t much bigger than mine, they ought to fit into this, and the pants are stretchy.” They brought me back to the bathroom, this time a guy and a girl were walking towards us and they did see us.

“Oh my god.” The girl said.

“Nice!” The guy laughed.

“Last minute outfit change!” Ashlyn giggled and smacked me lightly on the bottom. I jumped out of my skin and lunged into the bathroom as my face turned beet red.

The pants didn’t come up as high as the thong, and the thong straps hung out. The shirt was a half shirt, and ended about an inch below my breasts, which were still unrestrained by a bra. Despite the lack of support the shirt hem still hung not making contact with my abdomen. I looked down to see my nipples poking lightly through the material. (Something I’d gotten used to without the luxury of a bra)

“You look great!” Ashlyn said. “Finish your hair and make-up and we’re out of here.”

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“The mall right? We can take my car.” Ashlyn said. I hadn’t told them I was going to the mall. As I did my hair Jen came out of the shower in just a towel.

“Look Jen, we dressed her up right today.” Ashlyn said.

“Very nice.” Jen laughed. Jen took the far end of the counter where I was doing my make-up and began to get dressed. I caught myself stealing a peak at her breasts during the few seconds they were exposed, they were round looking and her nipples were very pink. I was beginning to scare myself, I was checking out girls now!

A few minutes later we were heading towards the parking lot. I felt so self-conscious. I was dressed so trashy. Ashlyn had a brand new car that her parents had bough for her. It was a four door, but very nice.

“Holly you sit up front!” Ashlyn said opening the passenger door for me. I climbed into the passenger seat and Megan climbed in right behind me. Ashlyn began driving and Megan reached up and laid my seat back until it was in her lap. I looked up at her as she leaned over me. She pulled Ashlyn’s shirt over my breasts and covered my face with it. She began to fondle my breasts and nipples as we drove down the road. I began to moan as Megan was so gentle with my breasts, and the idea of being exposed took a hold of me. As she drove Ashlyn reached over and rubbed my pussy through the tight pants. I didn’t know how long it took to get to the mall, but every time I felt the car stop I was gripped with fear, that we were in a parking lot, or at a light with someone beside us. I felt an orgasm building up and began to writhe and buck my hips. I came moaning and almost screaming. Megan kept lightly touching my breasts, just firm enough not to tickle, as I caught my breath.

The car stopped again and Ashlyn shut the engine off.

“We’re here!” Ashlyn said. I sat up with a start and tugged my shirt down. Ashlyn and Megan laughed. I looked around we were in a busy mall parking lot. There was no one immediately around! “Relax Holly, I circled the lot five times waiting for you to cum, and the last time I stopped, wasn’t a red light, I stopped in front of the main doors, and let a bunch of teenagers see you. So don’t get bashful on me now.”

“Oh my god.” I whispered. I had no idea, if it was true, but knew Ashlyn well enough to think it probably was. I felt light headed, both from my orgasm, and from the wondering what I had already been through, and what more was to come.

We got out of the car and headed across the parking lot. I started to adjust the stretch pants, which were buried in my pussy.

“Don’t do that!” Ashlyn said. She reached down and pushed them back in sending tingles through my still sensitive pussy. “Leave them like that. I could feel the dampness between my legs, and knew my nipples were rock hard, and I must have had the biggest camel toe at that moment. I looked at everyone, and was surprised the number of people, men and women who quickly looked away when I met their gaze. I knew how many people were looking at me, I felt so vulnerable, so trashy. What they all must think of me!

We ate at the food court, and while we sat I carefully shifted my hips trying to force some of Ashlyn’s pants and panties out of my crotch. I was too scared to look to see if it worked. After we ate we shopped, and they acted like normal girlfriends that I hung out with in high school. Despite being self conscious about my attire, shopping felt normal with these girls, and that put me at ease. After a couple of hours I was barely aware of my juices, which were probably beginning to harden in the crotch of Ashlyn’s tiny panties. Again my complacence was shattered.

We were coming down an escalator. My arms were full of bags. Megan was behind me. I felt her hands on my waist, she began to ease the stretch pants down. Ashlyn was in front of me keeping me from stepping forward. Megan lowered the pants to my knees in a matter of seconds. I could feel cold air on my bare ass, on my pussy. At the bottom of the escalator I could barely move with my hands full, and the tight pants around my knees. I stumbled forward almost falling as Megan stepped around me making sure I was the only one in the clearing. A herd of young boys had been behind Megan on the escalator and she had known it.

“Look at her ass!” One of them yelled as they swarmed around me. “Her pants fell down!” Another laughed. I struggled and put down the bags. “NICE PUSSY!” One of them laughed pointing at my hairy crotch. Frantically I pulled my pants back up. The boys laughed and one of them said “AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW” I gathered the bags back up and looked at Ashlyn and Megan who were smiling from ear to ear. The boys began to head off, all of them looking back frequently.

“Wasn’t that fun Holly?” Ashlyn asked. “Can you believe all those teen age punks saw your snatch? You probably made their whole month.” Ashlyn giggled. “You should’ve seen your face. Maybe we should go get them, have them come out to the parking lot, maybe give them a REAL show.” Ashlyn said.

“Oh god no!” I said.

“YEAH!” Ashlyn said. “It’ll be awesome, what a good idea. Megan go get them!” I looked up the kids, were probably fifty feet away, Megan trotted off heading up to them.

“Hey guys!” Megan called out. “Wait up.” I saw them stop and look around, looking from Megan then to me. Smiles began to spread on their faces. They were nodding vigorously, and then Megan began to lead them back. There were a bunch of them, probably close to ten. They gathered around us as Ashlyn walked off to one side of the first floor thoroughfare.

“Alright boys.” Ashlyn said. “What did Megan tell you?”

“She asked if we wanted to see the girl with no pants really put on a show.” One of the guys said. They were all teens!

“Alright.” Ashlyn said. “Here are the rules. You’re all gonna’ stand back a few feet and if you touch or try to get rough it’s over.” Ashlyn said. “Do you all understand?” The guys nodded they were wide eyed. “Then let’s go.” Ashlyn led the mob out the main door of the mall. Megan walked beside me. As we cleared the doors Megan smacked me on the buttocks and I could hear all the boys laughing behind us. We got to Ashlyn’s car, and she opened the trunk so I could put the bags in.

“What now?” One of the guys said. They were crowded around the trunk.

“Now you all watch and see.” Ashlyn said. She nudged me back between her car and the sport utility beside her. My knees began to tremble as she turned me to face the teenagers who leered at. “Stay behind the car or she gets in the car and we leave.” Ashlyn said. I could see the crotches on the three standing beside the trunk, they were bulging heavily with the anticipation. My nipples felt rock hard and almost ached without anyone or anything touching them. I felt the nauseous, excited, scared feeling welling from my anus to the back of my skull.

Megan was now behind me and she lifted Ashlyn’s shirt off me, exposing my breasts. There was a light breeze in the parking lot and the sun beat down warmly on me. Megan reached through my arms and mashed my breasts together pinching the nipples and manipulating my whole boob by the delicate skin of my nipple. The boys started to breath deeper, as Megan’s hands slid off my breasts to my hips and began pushing the stretch pants down again, this time all the way to my ankles. I lifted a foot and she pulled the pants over my tennis shoe, and then did the same on the other foot. Ashlyn had opened the passenger door behind Megan and I and she threw the top and pants into the car.

Megan began again to play with my breasts, this time only using one hand, with the other she began to press the tiny thong into my pussy, which was now thoroughly soaked. I moaned and closed my eyes, feeling the stares of the boys burning right through my eyelids.

“She’s getting hot now.” Ashlyn said and squeezed past us. Megan’s hand’s abandoned me to pull the panties off, and an instant later I was willingly stepping out of the only clothing I had left other than my shoes. “Spread your legs.” Ashlyn said. I stepped out wider. “More.” Ashlyn said. I stepped so that one leg was almost touching each car. It wasn’t very comfortable, but I felt my pussy gape open as I did, the air and sun shining on me. Ashlyn traced a finger across my abdomen and over my pubic hair, than between my open lips, finally settling at the opening to my pussy. She inserted it deep into me, it didn’t feel as good as having my clitoris pinched, but it was more for the audience’s benefit at that point and I knew it.

I opened my eyes for a moment, and looked at the boys, none of them knew my eyes were open, that wasn’t where they were looking.

Megan began squeezing my breasts with both hands again, as Ashlyn began sliding three fingers in and out of me. Then I felt Ashlyn’s other hand slide across my bum, and her fingers settled on my asshole. I shut my eyes again as Ashlyn stuck two fingers up my ass, while she thrust the three in my pussy in and out. The boys were whispering in hushed reverent tones amongst themselves as my orgasm began to build. When I opened my eyes again there was a mall security mini van parked behind the boys, and two security guards were watching too. Beyond them I could see cars, and people driving about, I could feel the breeze, I could hear cars, and the muzak from the mall drifting across the lot. I began to come. I moaned and grunted and then began to call out. The guards started clapping and the boys joined them. A teenage couple had now also stopped to watch.

“What a slut.” The girl said. I didn’t care, as Ashlyn’s hands slipped from my body I felt hollow, open, I began to sink to my knees.

“Alright guys.” Ashlyn said. “Show’s over.” Megan hefted me into the passenger seat and closed the door, and a moment later Ashlyn’s lithe body slid into the driver’s seat and she backed around the security van and drove away. They never put my clothes back on, and led me naked into the dormitory. I don’t know how many people I passed, I didn’t really care, and I felt somewhat broken at that point. As it turned out one of my male professors had seen me. That’s a story for another time, but the next part of this story, even in my broken state, was beyond belief, and beyond anything I would’ve imagined. Ashlyn proved a mere seven days after the mall incident that nothing was sacred.

-Holly

medley
medley
390 Followers