All Comments on 'My First Humiliation'

by lusty Vamp

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!!!

I would give it a 6 if possible. This has been a fantasy of mine for years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fabulous

Take that fucking fake cock you filthy cunt.

goamz86goamz86over 17 years ago
BRAVO!!!!

Great story. Very hot. I love your work. One little thing. Proofread your work. Sometimes the typos take away from the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A WONDERFUL STORY

This was a very exciting and sexy story. My jucies are still flowing.

I think lusty has a direct link to my inner thighs.

sammie.

waginatorwaginatorover 15 years ago
Really Good

This is one of my recent favorites, wish the story had a more complete ending but you intended it this way I'm sure.

I love stories like this where one person is the group's sex slave for the evening. The author really runs through every possible way of humiliating the main character in every way possible, and literally begging to be penetrated by the strapon is priceless!

What I like about this story is that the main character is a complete willing participant in her own humiliation and no one gets hurt, and it's all in good fun. Please write more like this!

KinkyByNatureRuKinkyByNatureRualmost 15 years ago
Great story, hot action ...

I really liked this story. It had the right balance of build-up to sex and the actual sex scenes. In this kind of writing I like the situations,and the sex description. So I really liked your story. A lot of nice little details in there too. Nice work!

Maverick63Maverick63almost 4 years ago
I never realised humiliation could be such a powerful aphrodisiac

I have always drifted past humiliation stories, I enjoy a woman who is happy to explore he limits. but not long after starting I was hooked. You timing is perfect as you go to each phase of the experience the whole time letting the reader share a believable account of emotions lust and desire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous