My First Lover

Story Info
A divorced man goes home for some consolation
933 words
3.88
105.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

Wendell Holms looked out into the darkened street. It had been such a long time since he’d been home that it was pretty much of a shock to him to see that his mother had managed to keep his room pretty much in the same state as it had been when he’d left for college a decade earlier.

He had gotten through college, and then managed for a time to have somewhat of a loving relationship with his college sweetheart, but the romance and subsequent marriage was rocky, and despite both of their best efforts, the Holms’ were at the door of the divorce court within two years. Their parting was amicable, and they had left each other in a state of fairly good grace. He’d packed up a u-haul it and the rest of his car with his belongings, and hauled ass out of state, back home to where his parents lived.

His mother, Anna had welcomed him home with opened arms, embracing her son in an almost rib crunching clutch.

“Oh, Wendell.” Anna had looked at her only begotten son with a sad look upon her face. “She wasn’t right for you anyway. It’s good that you got away from her when you did.”

Wendell nodded, he’d heard all of that before and wasn’t sure how to take it, so he’d just nodded his head, and let his mother carry on, he was aware that she’d never liked Cheryl. “I know ma, I know. Do you mind if I lay down for a little bit?”

“Not at all, my poor boy, you probably are tired from all of the hassle from the divorce. The rest will do you good.” Anna directed Wendell into his old room, and he laughed slightly to realize that she’d changed little to nothing in the room.

He carefully pulled off his soiled clothes, promising himself that he would take a shower as soon as he got up. He pulled the covers over himself and fell fast asleep.

Hours passed, and Wendell finally awoke, he wasn’t quite sure what time that it was, all that he did know was that his stomach was growling, it HAD been a while since he’d had anything to eat, and this was the best time as any for him to go and get something.

He walked into the fridge, slipping out a plate off cooled roast beef that he gathered was from earlier in the day. He was so concentrated on getting something from the fridge that he wasn’t prepared in the least for someone to come up behind him and caress his buttocks!

Shocked, he turned around and was even more shocked to realize that it was his mother! “Mom what the heck!”

“I’m so sorry, Wendell dear, but it had been so long since I had even a glimpse at a man, that anything, even my own son, seemed to get the juices flowing, if you know what I mean.”

Wendell broke out into a smile. “Yeah mom, I should have realized how hard it must have been on you to be separated from dad for so long.”

She nodded affirming what he’d said. It’s been six years since your father died and even longer since he and I last made love, that I’m not even sure that I know how to do it.” Wendell smiled, “Oh come on, surely there must have been a friend or an acquaintance that lighted your fires.”

“Oh there have been, plenty, but none that I could imagine cheating on your father with.” Anna suddenly reached out and grabbed Wendell’s cock in her hands, gently jerking it back and forth as she spoke. “Not like you.”

Wendell was in turmoil. Never had he ever thought anything like this was going to happen, never had he thought that his own mother would try to seduce him, nor did he think that he would find pleasure in it.

Yet, here it was, he could feel himself getting harder and wetter by the moment. This had been the touch of a woman that his body had been seeking, it didn’t matter that it was from his mother, all that it mattered was that it was from a woman.

Wendell’s hands moved quickly, carefully undressing his mother, and leaving her clothes where they fell. In a moment, the most beautiful woman in the whole world was naked and available to him. He walked towards her, his penis bobbing slightly as he moved. “Are you sure about this ma, once we do this, there isn’t any going back…”

“I’m sure.”

That was all that Wendell needed, and he positioned himself in front of his mother, gently guiding himself into her wet cavernous opening. He could hear her gasp as he slid home, ant tickled her clit with the tip of his penis.

“Oh Wendell…” She crooned softly into his ear, “You feel so good.” She grasped onto him tightly, and hugged him to her, forcing himself deeper into her.

“Oh mom how can you be so tight?”

“It…it’s been a while Wendell dear…” His mother groaned into his ear as he continued pumping into her.

“For me too… oh god mom, I’m going to, I’m going too…”

“Shh, come inside momma…”

That was all it took, and Wendell spooged inside of his mother, the woman that had given birth to him. In seconds, the two of them had collapsed on the bed, too tired to do anything but holds each other.

“I love you ma…” Wendell had groaned out before falling asleep holding his first love, his mother.

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers