All Comments on 'My First Lover, Ten'

by Loving50

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good beginning

You definitely have established the underpinnings for a good story. You left this reader wanting to know how matters develop from here. Due carry on.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 9 years ago
Great job!

You have built the story well!

I can't wait to read more of it!

Keep up the great work!

Thank you!

PeterspeterPeterspeterover 9 years ago
Doin' good

This is going well. Please don't let it spiral out of control unless there's a reason for it other than to get to the end. Same goes for the "busty" tag -- unless there's a reason for bringing this up, don't bother. You've established a nice premise, keep it going, this should be fun to follow.

Loving50Loving50over 9 years agoAuthor
Live, write and learn!

Thank you for the encouraging and constructive comments. I made a few mistakes in this first submission including the "busty" tag. I guess I was thinking ahead instead of staying in the moment. Now I'm motivated to finish this story and also work on the next. Thank you for taking the time to comment.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Not bad

Not bad, but not great.

ArtofromanceArtofromanceover 9 years ago
Courage

Well done! As a fellow 50yo (+ in my case) you've done a great job establishing the timeframe without making it annoyingly too large a part of the storytelling. Your first person style comes across very 'true', and is endearing.

Look forward to your next chapter and again 'well done'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tall, muscular, sexy ...

A great beginning! Give "Ten" some chest hair for that muscular and masculine frame -- something for our young lady to trace her fingers through when she finally sees him in his naked glory!

DG HearDG Hearover 9 years ago
Nice start

It was a nice start but I wish it was a bit longer. You do have the reader wondering how far the making out went, I figure you'll explain further in the next chapter. I was also wondering if this was her first makeout session since she was sheltered. I'll be following this story to see how it all turns out. It does read like an autobiography and well written. Best of luck to you

DG Hear

PS I gave it a 5* for being your first story and held my interest.

Loving50Loving50over 9 years agoAuthor
Leave 'em wanting more!

When I starting writing this I fully expected it to be a two-parter at least. I love the tease of wondering what happens next. I've completed the second part and submitted it so it should be up fairly soon. What I didn't realize was that there will be a third part as well. It's very satisfying when the story takes on a life of it's own.

Chest hair, huh? I'll have to include that in part three. ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoving50@Loving50
187 Followers
Still married, still a mom and now even a grandma! I originally wrote my biography when I was in my early 50’s. Now I’m in my later 50’s and don’t know where the time went. I still seek passion in life but I’ve found ways to fulfill that fairly well. I haven’t written in a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES