All Comments on 'My First Male Fun Time'

by AliasAl

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ummm, hmmm

short much?

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Before

The part about the advances he first made, and you passed him off, reminded me of something that I have thought about.

As a young teen, before I really understood that I was gay and thought of myself as such, I used to have sex with girls. Looking back and thinking about it, I realize that there were at least two times that a guy flirted with me and I didn't really realize it for what it was. There were probably more times that there were signs that, had I been paying attention, were some type of advances.

It makes me wonder how many time I could have been getting fucked if I had just realized what I really needed and been paying attention.

In a way, I sometimes envy Bi guys who are Tops because they have more options. Being totally gay, and a Bottom, limits me somewhat. The sex I prefer I can only get from a gay guy who is a Top. I can top a guy if he wants me to, but what I really want and NEED is being fucked by a nice hard cock!

It's too bad that you moved apart. A good guy who you trust, depend on, you enjoy being with and is always there is a combination that just doesn't always come along. Especially for someone like me who's preferences somewhat limit my options.

When I find a guy like that I try to make the relationship last as long as possible. I hate those dry spells or the times that I'm in between, but someone is fucking me, and I can't stop thinking about, or wondering, when and how long it will be before the next time.

Riki

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous