Str8 Teen Boy Loved My Gay Mouth

Story Info
Mark was straight - but he loved being serviced by my gay mouth.
2.1k words
4.5
24.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Mark on-line via the old Yahoo chat application. Mark had just started his first year in a local trade school, pretty similar to a community college.

We had numerous on-line chats and finally exchanged photos. Damn, he was cute as hell. And he had just turned nineteen a month before. Mark was a tall and slender teen boy - around a 28" waist with brown hair, and brown eyes.

I was working sixty-plus hours per week. The last thing I had time for was traditional dating, or even going out prowling the meat markets, also known as the bars. I was interested in sex, period, and my sexual fetish was and still is, giving head to young straight guys who were between eighteen and twenty-three.

Mark was straight, but he had no issues with getting head from a guy.

During an online chat, Mark asked, "Do you know what you're doing."

I promised it would be the best head he ever had.

Like pretty much most new freshmen, Mark was pretty broke. I was at a point in my career where I was making great money, so I had no issues with helping Mark out a bit. Mostly, he wanted me to acquire a case of beer for him. No problem.

We choose to meet in the parking lot of a local McDonalds. We exchanged the make, model, and color of our cars, and decided to meet at 8:00 P.M.

I got there a little early, and Mark showed up pretty much right on time. He pulled up next to me. We both rolled down our windows and I was astonished by how cute he was. I got a great look at him, and goodness, he was even cuter than I expected. This kid was adorable.

I just said, "Follow me."

I was the CEO of my own company with a large headquarters. There was something that turned me on about the fantasy of going down on a young cute straight guy in my office.

We had many young and cute employees, many of which were in my fantasies, and a few who I serviced several times. The few that I played around with are for different stories.

We arrived at my office building and parked our cars. I got the case of beer out of my trunk and we put it in Mark's car.

We went into the building at the side door and Mark followed me to my office.

My rather overly huge office was made to impress - for business purposes, but Mark was obviously impressed as well.

I unlocked my office door and we entered.

Mark asked, "Is this your office!?!"

"Yeah," I answered.

Mark said, "Wow, I should have asked for more."

I just said, "I went to school too. I understand your challenges. I'm happy to help you as much as you need." ...and over time I did.

As we entered my office, I locked the door behind us.

I directed Mark to just lean his butt on the edge of my desk.

I dropped down on my knees in front of Mark and unbuttoned his blue jeans, unzipped his zipper, and pulled down his pants.

Mark wore boxers, so I slid my hand up his hairy thigh to feel his cock and balls. Mark's balls had nice soft hair, he had a sexy soft happy trail of brown hair from his navel down to his bush, and his cock was huge. Mark's young cock was a hand full, and he was already getting an erection.

I slid down Mark's boxers, exposing a beautiful nine-plus-inch circumcised thick cock, and his beautiful set of hairy balls.

The head of Mark's cock was large and had an awesome plump shape with a bit of a purplish tone. The hole wasn't just a hole, but more of a slit on the tip of his large throbbing cock. It was already oozing his hot teen boy pre-cum, which I licked off the head.

I immediately took Mark's young cock in my mouth and deep throated him all the way down to his balls. As I took Mark's cock down my throat, I felt it flex. I moved my mouth up and down the full length of his hard shaft, swirling my tongue around the engorged head on the up-stroke, and then taking him all the way down my throat, massaging the head of his young penis by swallowing with my throat muscles.

After only a few full sucking strokes of Mark's flexing cock, I felt his hand move to the back of my head, which told me he definitely liked being deep throated.

Mark slid his butt up on my desk. With his pants still on his legs, it made it uncomfortable to keep blowing him. I took his pants and boxers off and told him to lie down and relax on the floor.

As Mark maneuvered to lie down, I noted that he had a phenomenally cute little butt, with perfect dimples on both butt cheeks. Mark's butt had a fair amount of hair, and it was a little thicker in his butt crack.

Mark had almost zero hair from the waist up, but his legs, crotch, and butt had nice soft brown hair. Of course, he also had a good amount of hair under his arms, which was really sexy to see on this cute young teen boy.

As Mark lay on the floor, I lay next to him and went down and restarted my deep throat blowjob as I massaged his balls and scrotum. I ran my fingers down around his butt crack and around his butthole. It met with no resistance, and he seemed to enjoy having my massage, rubbing his butt, and playing a little bit with his hole as I was blowing him.

Without asking, Mark spread his legs apart further, giving me better access to rub his balls, scrotum, and his butt.

It was really hot having a completely naked straight teen boy on the floor of my office, and me going down on him - giving him a deep-throat blowjob.

As I was moving my mouth up and down the shaft of Mark's young stiff cock, I felt it flex with each stroke. Mark's young thick dick began some involuntary pulsating as I was taking him all the way down my throat. My deep throating caused his entire body to shutter with each full sucking stroke of his erect loins.

Mark's hand once again was on the back of my head. However, this time, he was more forceful - pushing my head down, and seemingly wanting me to deep throat him deeper and increase the speed of going up and down the full length of his sizeable teen cock.

I sucked and swirled my tongue around Mark's swelling cockhead. I felt the head of Mark's penis swelling and pulsating in my mouth, and even more as it slid down my throat.

Mark's hand pushed hard on the back of my head, forcing me down on him faster and deeper. This straight teen boy was thoroughly enjoying this blowjob, and I thought it might have been the first time he was ever completely deep throated.

I was lying with my head right around his navel, and I could feel Mark's heartbeat increase. I felt his cock swelling and beginning to jerk and pulsate in my mouth. I could hear Mark's breathing increase, and I could hear his heart beating faster.

Mark's cock became incredibly swollen, and as it pulsated, I felt the pressure of his hand on the back of my head - involuntarily pushing me down on him hard. I could tell Mark was beginning to climax and would be having his orgasm within seconds.

I felt Mark's testicles pulling up and his scrotum tighten, which signaled that his testicles were releasing his sperm, which was mixing with his other young organ secretions and filling his ejaculatory duct with his warm potent semen.

The seeping and drooling of Mark's hard cock became greater as his seminal vesicle was opening and allowing semen to pass through his urethra and into my mouth.

Within a few seconds, Mark let out an involuntary groan, "Ohh, Uhhh," and his breathing was rapid and heavy.

In a moaning exhale, I heard Mark quietly say, "Okay, here's the cum."

With that, Mark pushed my head down very hard on his young cock. I felt Mark's penis head swell super hard in my throat, I felt his urethra swell the full length of the underside of his penis, and a significant amount of thick warm fluid just poured out of his young cock down my throat.

Almost simultaneously, I felt Mark's pelvic muscles under his balls begin the involuntary contractions as he began to ejaculate, still pumping the full length of his penis from my mouth down my throat, gushing the powerful spurts of his warm, thick, potent young straight teen boy semen both into my mouth and cascading down my throat.

Mark's streams of semen were full and powerful. Mark ejaculated six really large and full streams of warm semen and numerous smaller jets. I counted twelve squirts, in addition to that initial pre-ejaculatory gush that just flowed down my throat.

Marks semen had a strong taste, and I could smell its pungent scent. The amount of semen was quite voluminous. As Mark finished ejaculating, his hand relaxed, as did his entire tensed body.

I just held his cock in my mouth, very gently sucking as I swallowed all of his warm thick pungent tasting teen boy ejaculatory nectar.

Mark's cock never went limp. He was a horny kid, and he sure did love getting head.

I wet my middle finger with my spit and his slippery cum and pushed slightly against his butthole. He didn't seem to mind at all.

I worked a little more on lubricating my finger and his hole and began to slowly and gently slide my middle finger up inside Mark's asshole as I held his young cock in my mouth, still hard, and me still gently sucking.

As my finger began to slide up inside Mark's young butthole, he bent his knees, giving me even better access to his young tight teen boy hole. He was obviously enjoying my finger probing his young asshole.

While sucking his cock, I again began moving my mouth up and down the shaft, but this time my middle finger was fully up inside Mark's rectum, and I was feeling and massaging his prostate.

Mark began moving and pushing his butt down on my finger. He was definitely enjoying the feeling of me rubbing and probing the inside of his warm, smooth rectum.

I moved my finger around up inside Mark's butt, feeling around the entire inside of his smooth, silky, slippery rectum. It became quickly apparent that he really liked it when I focused on rubbing his prostate. Every rub of his prostate caused him to flex his penis as it slid in and out of my throat, drooling a significant amount of his thick pre-ejaculatory emulsion.

I could feel Mark's prostate swelling. I continued deep-throating his beautiful stiff, swollen, and throbbing penis.

My finger moved around the entire inside of Mark's rectum, feeling the smooth, delicate warm silky lining.

Mark reached down and gently held my wrist and pushed my hand up - signaling that he wanted my finger deeper up inside him, or perhaps he wanted me to focus more on rubbing his prostate.

I slid my finger as deep up inside Mark as I could and focused on massaging his young now throbbing and hardening prostate - the entire time giving him a very thorough blowjob.

Mark placed his hand on the back of my head. More than pushing my head down on his young powerful cock, he pushed his butt against my probing finger.

As I continued probing deep up inside his rectum and massaging his prostate, I could feel his cock head swelling and beginning to pulsate.

Mark was climaxing again, and his hips began moving in sync with my sucking strokes.

I felt Mark's prostate swell and become rock hard. Suddenly, his prostate began pulsating, as he began to ejaculate and fill my mouth full of his warm thick, potent teen-boy semen.

As Mark began ejaculating, he let out a distinctive moan, "Uuhhh", and again said, "Here's the cum."

Mark continued to push his young pulsating ejaculating cock deeper down my throat, squirting much of his warm load directly down my throat, holding the back of my head firmly as I continued massaging his hardened, swollen, throbbing, and pulsating prostate.

Mark's body went limp as I swallowed the last of his rich thick semen. I slid my finger out of his warm rectum.

Other than a little small talk, we went our separate ways. ...until the next time.

...more to come

© 2020 - All Rights Reserved