All Comments on 'My First Male Fun Time'

by AliasAl

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Before

The part about the advances he first made, and you passed him off, reminded me of something that I have thought about.

As a young teen, before I really understood that I was gay and thought of myself as such, I used to have sex with girls. Looking back and thinking about it, I realize that there were at least two times that a guy flirted with me and I didn't really realize it for what it was. There were probably more times that there were signs that, had I been paying attention, were some type of advances.

It makes me wonder how many time I could have been getting fucked if I had just realized what I really needed and been paying attention.

In a way, I sometimes envy Bi guys who are Tops because they have more options. Being totally gay, and a Bottom, limits me somewhat. The sex I prefer I can only get from a gay guy who is a Top. I can top a guy if he wants me to, but what I really want and NEED is being fucked by a nice hard cock!

It's too bad that you moved apart. A good guy who you trust, depend on, you enjoy being with and is always there is a combination that just doesn't always come along. Especially for someone like me who's preferences somewhat limit my options.

When I find a guy like that I try to make the relationship last as long as possible. I hate those dry spells or the times that I'm in between, but someone is fucking me, and I can't stop thinking about, or wondering, when and how long it will be before the next time.

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ummm, hmmm

short much?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous