All Comments on 'My First Mistress Ch. 02'

by First_time_bi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
incredible

amazing!!!! i can't wait to read more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wait You Will

Very hot story but,with a lag time of two months between installments in this sequel, it tends to leave me cold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well...

I like the way your write. I enjoy good dialogue and seeing characters discover something or grow somehow. You've got that going. There seems to be a well developed scene in which Miss Rebecca lives, and that bodes well for future chapters.

The suggestion I offer is to let your chapters get a bit longer. I think Ch. 01 and Ch. 02 would make a good chapter.

You have a pretty good story going here. It would be enjoyable to see it progress.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 8 years ago
I agree with the others

Make the chapters longer, and continue the series. Very erotic story.

RoborRoborover 7 years ago
More Please

An excellent two chapters that deserve to be followed up. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirst_time_bi@First_time_bi
I am 52 years old. I enjoy writing D/s related material from the submissive point of view. This is my first shot at writing erotica, but hope to hone my skills as I continue. I live in Arizona, but travel throughout the west, mostly to Denver, SLC, Vegas, Seattle, Portland ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES