All Comments on 'My First Threesome'

by varunv765

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fucking my brother.

It was really erotic and sexy to read this story which sounds quite true as per our own experiences.In India the commonest place to commit adultery is the home only and the husbands younger brothers usually take a sweet liking for their brothers wife and because of the near approximity and availability of time and space often cross the limits and no one is the wiser. I am the eldest brother andhave all younger siblings at a age gap of 2 years each. My No.2 brother was just two years younger to me and was 22 when I got married and was equal to me in height and looks and we used to handle all the business together with the others being in studies and as such were very close and had even shared girls together, masturbated together and even shared drinks together. While on one of our business trips together and on an overnight stay we again masturbated together and held each others cocks and he commented that mine had become thicker now and it must be from the daily fucking friction and that Bhabi(indian for Sister in law ) must be a very tight fit. We both enjoyed the session and gave him a tactile permission that he could feel up my wife and not offend her and I would see that he is also looked after by her soon. Back home in my fucking session with my wife a few nights later i narrated the event to her and she was very hot that night and orgasmed very soon. She also commented that my younger brother had been bold enough to feel her breasts and touch her buttocks while passing by and so it must be my doing. We repeated the session again and ultimately she agreed to do him but under complete discretion. On our next business trip outside i made my wife come with us and during the night after a few drinks and the hesitation being removed she was fucked by him in my presence thrice in one night and equally by me. On the way back while travelling by car also she was had in the car by him and she also took to him just like me and they started to fuck whenever the oppurtunity presented. Even in home sometimes he used to come to our bedroom or he would take her to his bedroom and by any standards must have fucked her over two thousand times in the three years before his marriage and we both always fucked her bareback as rolling a condom on a prick with a foreshin is very boring and also misses out the fun of an instant fuck.(She was protected and we had our first baby after Five years.) The fucking still continues with my two other youger brothers also joining in and I having also fucked 3 of my Younger Sisters in law.

shang40shang40almost 14 years ago

Varun,

its a great story. I would love to suck Aarathi's cunt after each fuck. tell her i am joining today for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Varun:

If you were my best friend and my wife had hots for you, the 3 of us would go dancing as often as possible.

You & i would remain friends.

i would be a happy man who has a loving wife & the BFF!

i love thr fact there was no humiliation of anybody. a pure act of love. all we need is love - just we may have different notions of love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story, i really liked it

(I read the comments too.)

Arthi is a keeper, very much like Koh-i-noor.

Vivek must have been born under a lucky star if he got to mary Arthi.

You Varun obviously were born under 2 twin stars and you get to be friends with nice couples. The three of you prove the proverb that a friend in need is a friend indeed.

In my next life Varun's gonna be my best buddy & i will mary Arthi and her desires (and fantasies) will be my command. Varun & i will be BFF. The thee of us will make each other happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
VIVEK IS THE BEST HUSBAND IN ALL OF MUMBAI AND A VERY, VERY LUCKY MAN

I envy him more than i envy Varun because he has Arthi on a permanent basis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
4 stars (easy) may be even four and a half

Good read, erotic... i felt I was there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ARTHI IS THE BEST... & THEN SOME

A VERY SEXY STORY

MY CUP OF TEA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
VERY GOOD

Thank you!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
5 stars (*****)

Some wives can satisfy 2 men both phisically and emotionally, and they can make both of them happy. There should be a special provision for them in law whereby they would be allowed to have extramarital sex.

My wife cheated on me 3 times in the last 10 years. All 3 flings were at work. 2 were her fellow workers (one older than her, the other one younger) and one was senior management. She & i are still together. Her only fault (if it is a fault) is that she likes to fuck other men. (I am aware of 3 escapades.)

I have a son of my own through a previous relationship and we have a daughter together. My wife is a perfect mother to both of them. She treats my son like her own child to the point that she gave him money for college from her on inheritance. On her insurance policy both children are beneficiaries & i am 'in trust'. She always put my best interest ahead of her own. When my parents were alive she treated them better then my 2 siblings. When the children go to her parents, she makes sure that they get equal treatment.

We had major tensions each time she had a fling. i had left the house for a day or two. Each time she found me & beg me not to abandon her. "Don't give up on me. You know i love you and want to grow old with you. Think about our children. We will be happy again." When she back to our place she insisted that we have sex right away. Funny, but she even said, "this pussy is yours, if someone else used it recently you still have it, it's still the same. If someone helps himself to your single malt, you have less single malt or none. But the pussy is still here and your property. And the tenant without the lease has been evicted. You can enjoy your property by yourself undisturbed and to your full satisfaction."

We are still together. I know she loves me. I believe i am married to s Loving Wife who loves her husband but also loves to fuck other men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Greatest garbage of them all !! 1* (*)

Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MY BEST BUDDY FUCKED MY WIFE WHEN WE ALL LIVED IN THE MIDDLE EAST

My wife & i had a house in a big city. his accomodation was at the construction sitein portables.

Each Thu eve he would come to our place & go back on Friday evening.

He was in the middle of divorse & my wife kind-of took pitty on him.

He was a womanizer which my wife normally dispised, but in his case it was OK.

He was an excellent dancer & my wife loves to dance!

They started the affair one night when i had to pick up a consultant from the airport.

I had a sixth-sense feeling something was going on. my wife addmitted everything to mr. my friend knew i knew. my frien's contract was to expire in 10 weeks.

my wife wanted him to keep spending time with us until his contract is over. She wated me to OK that & make up with my best buddy.

he was again a regular guest in our house. their affair continued until he left the country.

I could easily stop all the madness but a newly discovered part of me wanted her to be fucked by my best buddy, i was getting a kick out of the situation!!

One night a week & next morning we would spend in our bedroon on our queen bed. I was very happy & was even more happy to see my wife happy.

him & i parted as friend's, my wife cried when he left and we neber met him again. my wife & i are still together. since than she fucked 2 more guys that i know of (one was her boss & the other one was her Salsa instrctor). However nohing shook mecv

I still love her.

javmor79javmor79almost 10 years ago
Saddest comment I've ever read.

I have to say that the last anonymous comment was pretty sad. I'm not judging, but there is no way that I could live like that. You don't even know how many people your wife has slept with? There is no doubt that you love your wife. But can you honestly say that she loves you? She slept with your friend before she found out that you were okay with it. That means that having sex with him was more important to her than the pain that you would feel. While you enjoy her sleeping around, the process behind that decision should scare you a little. That means that if she has a choice between what she wants and hurting you, she is going to choose what she wants. While her cheating may not be a problem, this line of thinking could spill over into other areas that you may have a issue with. Like I said, that should scare you a little. We aren't even going to get into the lack of respect. I hope I am wrong, but I don't think I am. I hope your wife doesn't get a chance to hurt you. I guarantee that she doesn't care if she does.

As for the story, I haven't read it. I just saw that comment and I had to say something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
THE STORY DESERVES AN A+ WHICH IS 5 STARS EVEN (I LOVED IT!)

The story also seems to provoke thoughts & trigger emotions, jugding by the comments. I read them all &I liked these:

- javmar79 on 05/22/2014 (discusses the flip side of the coin & basically says that having dreams in your fantasy world is not the same as living the same situations in the real world)

- anon on 05/22/2014 (accepts, & loves, his Karma)

- shang40 on 06/27/2010 (he hit the nail on the head with his comment)

I myself could not agree more with the first paragraph of the anon comment submitted on 03/26/2014 which roughly says that some women can make 2 men happy. I can add that many faithful wives make their husbands miserable, depressed, sex-starved & emotionally empty. Basically you are darned if you do & damned if you don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
IT'S A DREAM COME TRUE WHEN TWO BEST BUDDIES SHERE THE WIFE OF ONE OF THEM

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Re: javmor79's comment on May 22 2014

Javmor79 was right in principle. As a piece of advice, his words are bang-on!

He himself said something to the effect he did not want to pass judgements. Since there're billions of us in this world, there are billions of different destinies (each destiny is unique). "Each had to carry his own cross." The anon whose comment prompted javmor79's to add his 2 cents appears willing to carry his own cross. Although he never said so expressly, it is implied his wife's sex drive is very strong. Nothing we know suggests he was sexually starving. In that sence the 3 lovers just got the (proverbial) crumbs which fell from the rich man's table.

Last but not least, how many men are married to a wife who lost all interest in sex... With the latter argument i rest my case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
erotic

If you like wife-sharing stories you will like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
(*****)

I am not that much into Indian Wife Erotic Stories but i did like several stories by Varunv765.

Some women NEED TWO MEN to be happy. Some husbands' ultimate erotic fantasies are about wife sharing. Occasioally there is "a perfect storm" where such a woman is married to such a husband. If his best buddy has hots for the wife EVERYBODY IS HAPPY INCLUDING US READERS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BOTH EROTIC & POETIC; BOTH A JACK-OFF FANTASY & A LOVE STORY

4.25/5.0 = 85% = A

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
JUDGING BY QUITE A FEW ANON COMMENTS THERE ARE MEN OUT THERE WHOSE ULTIMATE DREAM IS TO HAVE THEIR WIFE FUCKED BY THEIR BEST FRIEND OR A BOSS

Some comments were anonymous confessions, whereas some must be just BASED ON TRUE EVENTS but spiced up with the reader's imagination. Many guys have fantasies, but fantasies seldom come true.

The story IS EROTIC. Its qualities triggered the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
* * * * * (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A)

Short and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

Erotic.

As i said elsewhere, the law should be changed to the effect that it is not cheating when a wife sleeps with her husband's best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
:-)

A very good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
4*

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My hubby has a very good friend who is divorced

We went camping together, the 3 of us.

When we wanted to sun bathe, i applied the sunscreen lotion on both of them. Of course I asked my hubby for permission. Then i aked whether it was OK gor his friend to rub the sun screen on my back. Hubby was OK with that.

In the evening we ate and had a bit more wine than we usually have. The ftiend got said & went to his tent. I told my husband to go indide & talk to him. He told me to go. Once inside the tent i was doing my best to cheer him up. I was hugging him and was pressing my boobs on his face. I was giving him compliments. I kissed him on the mouth. I touched his dick thru his clothes. His dick was erect.

I shouted to my hubby, "can i stay s bit longer, he is getting better?"

"Yeah. Go ahead. But you must tell me everything when you get out of that tent."

"There is a tent in tent dituation here, what should i do about that?"

"A girl's gotta do what s girl's gotta do... but no secrets between the 3 of us, OK?"

"I 'll do whatever it takes."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I LOVE this story, gave it a

5- (4.65 = 93%, ☆☆☆☆☆-)

This story is EROTIC, ROMANTIC, and in its own way, even POETIC!

A random excerpt from the story follows:

"... Then a slow song started being played. I held Arthi in my arms, our bodies pressed together and a shock went through me Her soft body was pressing with mine. I could make out her hard nipples trying to pop out through the dress. I start getting an instant hard on. I start moving my hand on her back her skin was so smooth. I said to her " Vivek is so lucky to have a wife like you." She just looked at me and smiled. I kissed on her neck while dancing she looked at me but did not say any thing. Her hair brushed against my face...."

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

... Finally one place we found a room, and that manager said they have only one room with two beds. Vivek said its more than fine with him, Arthi said she is more than ok with it. So it was decided that we would stay together in the same room. We placed our bags in the room and freshened up and decided to go and have dinner and see the nightlife...

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous