My First Time Out Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“MMMMM baby. Just thought I’d cool you off,” lauded Shayna.

After extinguishing the cigarette, Shayna placed her knees on each armchair and straddled his mid section. Her crotch bounced up and down with the beat of the music. She brushed her crotch at his cock striving to make it harder. Shayna was dry fucking the old man and kissing him passionately. She wanted the old man to feel like he should never forget the moment.

Shayna climbed off the old man and knelt on the floor between his legs. He unzipped himself and pulled out his solid cock. Shayna displayed her flamboyant tongue to the other men in the room and dabbed it on the old man’s precum.

“You are YUMMY,” breathed Shayna!

As Shayna grabbed his shaft, she moaned and hummed. Her whole upper body moved in rhythm as she worked on his rock hard cock. Then Shayna felt a hand rubbing under her crotch from behind. She paused long enough to see it was the groom.

“I wanna fuck you while you give my dad a blowjob,” demanded Barth.

Shayna thought quickly and said, “It’s my time of the month sweetie. But I can take you up my ass!”

“Better than nothing,” obliged Barth.

As Shayna was deep throating the old man, she helped Barth unzip her pants from the back. As she grabbed Barth’s cock, she realized it was slippery from precum. Barth forced his cockhead through the slit in the gaffe and probed at her taut hole mercilessly.

“C’mon baby, loosen up now,” demanded Barth as he slapped her ass!

Suddenly Shayna felt the head of his cock enter past her rim. She squealed like a high school girl as he pushed it in deeper. Shayna continued to bob her head on the old man’s entire shaft. She could feel his head swelling in her tiny throat. When Barth crammed his hard cock deep inside her, Shayna tried to gasp for air. The old man’s hands held the back of her head not allowing Shayna to gasp while being fucked!

She eased her mind and started to breathe through her nose then realized that only one nostril was clear because of the drugs. Shayna tried to relax her throat muscles AND her “pussy” muscles. Her “pussy” was so tender from the night before and wasn’t enjoying this very much. After all, this was the first time she had been dry fucked (without lubrication)!

Finally the music changed pace and she knew Lexi had arrived for her last stint; however the groom and his dad didn’t slow down for a second. All of a sudden, Shayna saw Lexi walking behind the old man’s chair. Lexi pulled the easy chair back so the old man was almost horizontal. Lexi lifted her skirt and slid the thong aside and smothered her shaved pussy into the old man’s face.

As Lexi was grinding into the old man she said, “Shayna wants to be filled with your cum. Deep in her ass, and deep down her throat.”

Shayna got excited that Lexi was in the act and started to rub her own crotch. Shayna stimulated herself by pinching at the “clit” and was dripping excessively. She moved her cute ass from side to side permitting her to feel Barth’s cock rub on her “clit”. Shayna tugged on the old man’s ball sac with her long nails as she tickled his meat with her tonsils.

Lexi sent them both into pre-cummy land with her sultry voice and said, “Fuck her harder. Slap your balls against her cute ass and spray your hot sticky cum deep inside her love tunnel!”

Barth pumped harshly at Shayna’s “cunt”. His grunting became more vulgar. Shayna’s breasts swayed and bounced with his humping motion.

Then Lexi said, “And you old man, blow your head off in her throat. She wants to swallow ALL of you. Make the little bitch gag on your cum!”

All at once, Shayna felt her ass pucker, her balls contract, and her “clit” throb. She was filling her jeans with loads of cum. Shayna was cumming in her pants like a genuine girl!

Seconds later Barth screamed, “There bitch. Take it ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!”

Shayna could feel his cock pulsating inside her. Her “pussy” couldn’t hold the oversize load of hot cum and it started to seep out the sides. When Barth pulled out his shrunken cock, Shayna felt the thick liquid flow out her “cunt” and trickle down inside her gaffe. It felt gushy inside her gaffe with Barth’s cum mixed with her own cum.

A minute later, the old man started grunting and snorting. His hips bucked at Shayna’s mouth and throat.

“Here cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmz papa,” screamed the old man!

The first squirt was just a warning. The second was a thick flood of hot cum right down Shayna’s throat. She didn’t have time to swallow, but relaxed her passage so she wouldn’t choke. The third squirt was an even thicker rope of cum. Shayna tried to back off the cock, but the old man held her head down.

“Stay right there and take it all,” he said evilly.

“YEAH Jed! Tell that slut how to give head,” said one of Barth’s buddies!

Shayna gagged and choked on the fourth spurt. Then the fifth came without warning. The old man wouldn’t let her up for air! She felt cum running out her nose and trickling down to her lips. Shayna’s eyes were watering from the cum-suffocation! Finally the jets of cum subsided into a dribble and the old man let go of her head.

The old man grabbed Shayna’s hair and showed the crowd her cum glazed face. Shayna had loads of cum running out her nose, out the corners of her mouth, and down her chin. Shayna could also feel the sticky goo in her gaffe. The tears in her eyes streamed down her cheeks.

One guy shouted, “Hey Jed, I guess she doesn’t keep the change!”

Shayna went to the ladies room to clean up and Lexi pranced to the dance floor to finish the last shift. When Shayna returned from the ladies room, she noticed that Lexi was being tied to the pole at center stage.

Brant the bartender said, “Here Shayna, you’re gonna need this. Then he handed her a shot of tequila. Because I have a feeling you’re next!”

At that moment, the best man seized Shayna by the arm and toted her to the stage. Three guys positioned her back to the pole in a squatting pose. They tied her wrists over her head around the pole. Lexi was in the same stance and bound to the pole exactly like Shayna. Shayna and Lexi were bound to the pole facing opposite directions. Shayna could feel Lexi’s shoulders touching hers and feel Lexi’s hair tickle her shoulders.

Shayna looked up and saw all the men in a circle with their pants at their ankles. The best man stroked his rigid cock in Shayna’s face then slapped the meat on her lips and cheek.

“Open up you little SLUT,” he said.

Shayna heard another guy talking nasty to Lexi by saying, “How much cum can you handle honey?”

Lexi and Shayna were right smack in the middle of a circle jerk! The best man forced his cockhead between Shayna’s red lips. She hesitantly opened her mouth over his velvety head and closed her eyes. Shayna was certain Lexi was in the same predicament so she intertwined her fingers with Lexi’s. Shayna felt Lexi squeeze her hands as a return response indicating at least they were together.

Shayna heard the groom say, “Lookie at the two blonde whores. They wanted to look identical, so we put ‘em in an identical dilemma. Let ‘em HAVE it boys—drown ‘em with cum!”

Shayna passively opened her eyes and became aware that all the men were pounding their meat as they watched the blowjob.

The best man pulled his stiff cock from Shayna’s mouth and uttered, “Next in line. It’s your lucky turn.”

Another young guy shoved his warm glossy head into her mouth. She clasped onto Lexi’s hands as he rammed his horny cock deep into her throat. Her tits jiggled with each severe thrust. Both blondes were squealing blatantly and Shayna’s legs were starting to cramp. They were at the mercy of 20 guys that were pulverizing their lips, mouth, and throats!

Then Shayna felt a warm splash on her cheek. On the other side, another guy hit her hair with spunk. Then the guy she was sucking coated her mouth with jets of hot gumbo. Before she could even swallow another guy pumped his ready cock into her shabby mouth and coated MORE hot jizm on her tongue. More and more streams of hot liquid splattering on her pretty face. One guy even jacked his cock to shoot all over her tits and blouse! Shayna was appealing for help by squealing muffled discords into the head of a monster cock.

Cum had been plastered on her face, clothes, and hair! And only half of the guys had shot their wad. The next group of guys was having a contest to see how far they could shoot. One older man got intensely close and yanked his crank near her open eyes. He blasted the spew directly into her eyes as if he was trying to hose off her eye shadow! The sticky liquid stung her eyes, but she couldn’t scream because of the monster cock that was deep in her throat. Instantly after she was blinded with cum, she felt the large head palpitate. Ropes and jets of thick hot cum exploded at her tonsils. Shayna gagged as the white cream drizzled out of her nose.

Finally she realized it was over when the men were tugging their pants up and fastening their belts. Shayna squeezed Lexi’s hands and felt a faint touch from Lexi in response.

The men concentrated on the blonde whores as they retired from the bachelor party.

The groom Barth laughed and said, “Thank you bitches. Thanks for being sporty whores!”

Shayna was subdued as she was still tied to the pole. The cum was starting to dry on her face and hair. She felt one last drip running down her forehead to her nose and it dangled off the end. For some reason Shayna focused on the bead hanging from her cute pointy nose and wondered if it would drip first, or dry first. After a moment, it suspended then dripped onto her inflated lips. Shayna also had Barth’s gushy goo swashing out of her “pussy” hole and sticking her skin to her gaffe.

From the darkness she heard a clap. Then five seconds later another clap. One clap after another five seconds apart continued to echo in the dark empty room. After a few minutes Sir Dom appeared.

As Sir Dom walked to the middle of the stage he said, “Superb job girls. Bravo! It was an awesome exhibition.”

He cautiously untied the blonde’s wrists and their bodies crumpled to the floor in fatigue. One of Shayna’s eyes seemed to be glued shut from the cum. Shayna was functioning enough to witness Lexi’s lips were puffy, and her face was glazed with dried cum. Lexi’s face looked like Shayna’s felt.

With as much gumption as she could muster, Shayna asked, “You okay baby?”

“Of course she’s fine, blared Sir Dom. Lexi knew what to expect!”

“Is this your idea of fun, queried Shayna?”

“Fun? This is a business. I’m an entrepreneur and I own you two. That’s why I require you to dress like hookers,” explained Sir Dom.

“But look at us? We were dazed and asphyxiated with cock. Not to mention smeared with globs of cum from 20 guys,” attested Shayna!

“Hush Shayna. No arguing,” threatened Sir Dom.

Sir Dom motioned to the limousine driver and said, “Hey Jimmy, scrap these two good for nothing whores off the floor and put them to bed please.”

Jimmy did as he was told and took the blondes back to the Marriott. Shayna walked Lexi up to the Executive Suite and unloaded her into the bathtub. Shayna let Lexi soak in the bubble bath then cleansed the dried cum flakes from her body and face. After Shayna pulled Lexi out of the water, she toweled her and dressed her in a frumpy robe. Lexi didn’t say a word until Shayna laid her in the bed and pecked her on the cheek.

“Thank you,” Lexi said softly.

Shayna then went to the shower and let the warm water run off her face and body for at least 45 minutes. She opened her mouth and let the warm water rinse the acrid taste from her tongue. Shayna then outfitted herself in a precious white teddy. When she looked at herself in the mirror dressed in white and fully cleansed, she once again felt PURE.