My Freshman Year Ch. 02A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill said it is time to take her hymen, and looked at her and asked if she was ready and she shook her head yes. Then he gave the camera to one of the twins standing next to him and told her to take a picture of his dick breaking her hymen. He would tell her when to take the picture and told her where to aim it. Then he told me and the other girl to continue hold her lips apart so everyone could see what his dick was doing to her. Next he took the head of his dick and started running up and down her slit to get the head wet. He pressed his pee hole over her clit where her clit slipped into the entrance of his pee hole and stirred it around as she let out little moans. Then he slid it down her slit stopping at her vagina and nudged his dick in a little and stirred it around to get him wet then slid it down to her asshole and just nudged the tip of his dick into her which made her let out another squeal. He then ran his dick up to her clit again and started sliding the underside of his dick along her clit and said he is fucking her clit. He said this gets his dick wet with her juices for smoother insertion and gets her clit hard. As he slid his dick along her clit she got very excited as he brought her to the edge of orgasm then he stopped. He then slid the top of his dick along her asshole which made her let out another gasp.

Then he placed his dick at her vaginal entrance and asked her if she was ready and she let out a breathless yes. When his dick head slipped in Diane let out a loud squeal and he told the twin to take the picture. He said Diane is now a woman, so let's all congratulate her becoming a woman and we all clapped. Then he pulled his dick out and said lets check her out and we all looked at her spread open vagina. He said since she is not a virgin there will be no blood. Bill said he had to take pictures of her now devirginized vagina as he started taking pictures.

Then he asked Diane if she was ready for him to take the rest of her and she shook her head yes. He slipped the head of dick back in her and started working his way in, in short strokes. As he invaded her womanhood with his dick he told us to look at what his dick was doing to her. On the out stroke he showed us how the vaginal entrance grabbed his dick so she could feel his veins, which adds to the sensation of him going in and out of her. Then he pointed out his dick rubbing up against her inner lips as he pushed into her and this is where her feeling come from as we watched his dick slid along her inner pussy lips. Then he explained that when a girl cums she gives out energy that charges up a man. Girls are like little generators that make and store energy and when they cum they release energy that energizes a man. You see a girl's holes are like an electric wall socket and the man's dick is the plug, this allows the girls energy, love, stamina, excitement to pass into the man and charge him up to give him energy to win the game Saturday. He was finally completely buried inside her vagina as he stirred his dick around inside her.

She was moaning as he pumped her in long slow deep strokes and told her to squeeze his dick. Then Bill said that girls also liked to be fucked fast and hard so he wants us to experience the different ways to get fucked, so he is going to fuck Diane fast and hard. Bill told her to put her arms above her head because guys love to watch girls breast jiggle when being fuck hard as he played with them. It also gives guys a better view and access to her breasts, plus it shows a girl's submission to men by surrendering her body to him. He started fucking her in faster and harder strokes as we all watched her breast jiggle up and down on her chest to Bill's fucking. He fucked her so hard that their thighs made a slapping noise with each complete penetration. I had heard the same sound coming from the other alters in the room. He did this until she was about to come then he pushed in all the way and stopped right before she came. She looked up at him and pleaded please don't stop and he said I can't let you come yet there is still better to come. Bill said he loves to give girls goose bumps as he gently ran his fingers along the sides of her body then she shuddered and got goose bumps all over her body and hard nipples. It was so exciting watching the way Bill played with her and had complete control over her body as he took her to the brink of orgasm again before stopping. I noticed Diane's body was wet with sweat as it shined in the lights from the ceiling. It made her look even sexier. Then I noticed that I was sweaty also as I ran my hand over my wet belly. Bill was sweaty also along with the rest of the girls. I didn't know we were exerting so much energy but it felt great.

Then Bill said it is time to stimulate her G-spot and make her cum. He pulled his dick out slowly rubbing it along the top of her vagina until she let out a gasp. Bill said this is her G-spot as he rubbed the head of his dick over her there. Then he placed his fingers right above her pubic bone and lightly pressed down until she let out a louder gasp. Bill told all of us to find our g-spot and play with ourselves. I slipped 2 fingers inside myself and started feeling around until I felt the little rough patch and a jolt run through my body and started rubbing it to Bill's movements. As he continued to massage her G-spot she got hotter when Bill told her to cum for us. She did as she was told and let out a loud moan as waves of orgasm washed over her body and her toes curled again as Bill pushed his dick back inside her again which amplified her orgasm. Of course this caused me and the other girls to orgasm also. Pretty soon it seemed our orgasms were running together into one long orgasm.

At the peak of her orgasm Bill slipped his dick out of her vagina and slid it down to the entrance of her asshole. In between orgasmic pulses when her asshole was relaxed he slid the head of his dick right into her before she knew what was happening or could do anything about it. When the next wave hit her and her asshole tighten up again she felt his dick head in her ass which intensified the feeling of his dick in her and propelled her to another orgasmic rush. Bill closed his eyes and let out a sigh as she continued to cum around his dick. Bill said there is no better feeling in the world to a guy than to have a girl's asshole cum around his dick, because she is transferring her love, strength, stamina, energy, spirit, excitement, dedication into him.

He just left his dick inside her so she could get used to the feeling. Then Bill told her congratulations, you are now officially a complete woman, but I still have to make you feel like a complete total woman. Does this feel good and she shook her head yes, do you want me to continue, and she said yes please. He said first lets position your asshole for complete penetration and grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs further back where her calves were resting against the other 2 girl's lower back. This really opened her up where we could see everything better and raised her ass off the alter where it was more of a straight shot in with his dick. Bill raised her ass up a little with one hand and slid a pillow under her to keep her ass in place. Bill used his other hand to guide his dick into her. Bill told her to look at him while he penetrated her so she can see who is fucking her and how much pleasure she is giving him. He said that through your asshole is your way to nirvana.

Then he said, since you are still their teacher, I want you to describe what it feels like and how good it feels to have your asshole penetrated so your pledges will not be nervous and know how good I can make them feel. As he penetrated her she described how much more sensitive her asshole was and how much bigger he felt in her back there than in her vagina and she could feel the head of his dick and every vain of his shaft with her asshole. It turned me on listening to her because her description would be punctuated with a gasp every time he pushed in deeper. I and the rest of the girls couldn't keep our eyes off of watching his dick penetrated her asshole and we were all completely mesmerized at the sight before us. It was like he had all of us in this intense sexual trance.

Then with one last push he was completely buried inside her asshole as she let out a loud yelp. Bill said now she knows how it feels to be a woman, do you like it and she could only shake her head yes. Then he asked her if her boyfriend had ever taken her asshole and she said no. Bill said that is good, because you can let him have your pussy, but your asshole belongs to me and the other players as long as you are part of the team, is that understood, and she said yes. Then he looked at us and said this goes for the rest of you. I don't want to stop any of you from finding the guy of your dreams and having a boyfriend, so you can give him your pussy, but your asshole is our little secret for as long as you are with us. Is this understood? If not, then any of you are free to leave any time if you want because we only want girls that want to be here. We want this to be a happy occasion. So do all of you want to continue to be with us, and we all said yes and Bill said that is what I hoped you all would say. This means all of your little assholes now belong to me and the rest of the team to use, enjoy and inspire us. This is one of the requirements to be part of the team. This is our little secret just like your sorority has secrets you learn when you become a member. So don't worry, me and the guys will take care of your assholes. Bill continued to stir his dick around inside her asshole as he lectured us.

Bill looked at Diane and said it is now time to take you to nirvana, are you ready and she let out a yes. Now squeeze my dick with your asshole and give him a big hug, now relax, now tighten up half way, now hug Max hard again, then he pulled his dick slowly out. She was letting out little whimpers, then when he had just the head of his dick still in her he told her to just squeeze half way as he started pushing back into her. He told her to concentrate on the feeling his dick was giving her and it was now time to go to nirvana. As his dick disappeared into her, she started letting out little squeals until he was all the way inside her and Bill said time to show me how much you love me. Give yourself to me completely, strengthen me with you love, energy, excitement, stamina, and stimulate me. As he pushed all the way back into her she all of a sudden let out a loud howl and her whole body tensed up as her asshole clamped around his dick. Bill closed his eyes and let out a loud growl, put his head back and his arms up and tensed his fine muscles and yelled out fill me up with yourself, give me everything you have.

All of us girls started Cuming when all of a sudden Diane went limp and at first I thought she was dead. She didn't move for about 15 seconds until her eyes opened up wide and she got this big grin on her face and said, Wow this is the greatest feeling in the world. As we all came down from our orgasms we asked her what it was like. She said when she first came she saw stars, then she felt like she was floating in space. When she turned her head and looked down she saw herself lying on the alter with all of us around her. It was the most peaceful feeling she has ever felt. Then all of a sudden she came back down to earth. Bill said congratulations; you now know how it feels to go to nirvana and to experience being the ultimate woman. Diane just kept smiling as she caught her breath. After she had recovered some, Bill removed his dick from her asshole and helped her off the table and had her sit on the exam stool where she was staring right at his still hard and wet dick. He told her to thank Max for fucking her and taking her to nirvana by kissing, licking and sucking him clean and getting Max all clean and ready for the next girl. Diane licked and sucked Max as she cleaned him up and kept telling him how good he had made her feel. She even took Bill's 8" dick completely in her mouth. I couldn't help but notice that the room was filled with the moans of girls cumming and the air was heavy with the scent of girl juice. I mean here was 41 naked girls all cumming at once so the room smelled like pussy which increased my sexual arousal and sexual energy as I felt my pussy flooding. Bill said I think I have lost count of how many orgasms I have given you tonight, but you look satisfied.

Bill said it is time for the next girl and turned to the twins and said I love twins so one of you will be next. He said he loves all different types of girls, which is the spice of life, but twins are so rare. Then he asked their names, and one said Mary and the other said Carry. Then Bill said you look identical and asked how can we tell you all apart, and they said you can't just by looking. Then Bill said you mean you are identical all over. They said there are a couple of small differences in us but we are not telling. So Bill said it looks like he and the other girls will have to inspect and look at their bodies all over and find the differences but we will all have fun examining and looking at both of them.

This is really a fantasy for me because I get to look at, enjoy and take the virginity of two beautiful perfectly identical twin girls together, it doesn't get any better than this. The twins said their fantasy was to lose their virginity together to one guy because they always did every thing together. Like the first time they kissed boys, they double dated so they could kiss their first boy at the same time. So when they came to college they fantasized that you would be the guy for their first time, but didn't ever think it would happen. They said they had a poster of Bill on their dorm room wall and they would get naked in front of the poster and play with each other and pretend that you were the one doing it to them, and now our fantasy can come true. When I heard that, I couldn't believe that they did the same thing to Bill's poster that Amy and I did. I looked at Amy and she just smiled at me. Bill said he would be honored to be the first guy to take their virginity together and make each of you a woman. So just think tonight you get to live out your fantasy and more, and taking their virginity together was his fantasy also.

Then Bill asked if any of us had fantasized about him taking our virginity and I think all of us raised our hands. Bill was impressed and said this is a fantasy of his too, just think I get to have 8 beautiful naked virgin girls in one night. I bet this has never happened in the world before, it doesn't get any more perfect than this, when Diane said yes it does, today are the twin's 18 birthday. Bill looked at the twins and said Wow, is today your birthdays and they said yes. This is even more perfect, I get to have 2 virgin twins on their birthday. Then he said Happy Birthday to them and had all of us girls sing happy birthday to them. He said this makes it even more perfect to take each of you on your birthday.

Then Bill asked which twin was born first and one of them said she was, then Bill asked what time and she said she was born at 11:14 and her sister was born 5 minutes later. Bill looked at the clock on the wall and it was around 10.45. That is when Bill said this will be even more perfect, but legally he will have to wait until 11:14 to penetrate the first virgin twin's vagina. This way he can take the oldest twin's virginity at the same time they were born. So when you were coming out of your mother's vagina, my dick will be going inside your vagina to make you a woman, wow what a rush. I can't wait to get started, but first I have birthday presents for both of you and waved Max at them and said he will be your first present. The next present is the ultimate present, I get to be the first guy to take both of your virgin pussies, it doesn't get any better than that. Also Max gets to bring both of you to womanhood and show you what it feels like to be a woman. Next I get to fulfill your fantasy of having me be the one to make you a woman together plus I get to take each of you to the ultimate sexual feeling, nirvana. And finally since it is both of your birthdays today each of you will get an extra $50.00 as a birthday present. All of this really got them happy.

First he wanted to see if they taste and kiss the same, so he gave one of them a long deep tongue kiss as he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him. After at least 15 seconds he kissed the other one the same way. He said they are both identical kissers and even taste the same because girls usually taste different. Now he was going to check out their bodies. He moved them back against the alter so they were in the light. He said now we are all going to check them out together, and told us to look for things like moles or birthmarks. Then he had them put their hands on top of their head and hold their hair up then turn around so we could all get a good look at them. As we looked at the front of their bodies we found the first difference. One had a small mole on the underside of her left breast that would be hidden by her bra. As they turned we found another mole on the lower back of the other twin and a mole on one's shoulder. It was really exciting checking out the twins this way right in front of everyone.

Next he said he was going to check to see if they are the same height and told them to face each other and kiss and it was really hot watching both kissing. While kissing Bill checked out their height by laying a pool que across their heads and they were the same. Next he was going to check out their breasts and asked how big they were and they said 34B. Then he had them stand side by side with their arms around each others shoulders. He had them press one of their breasts together where their nipples were touching and ran his hands all over their breasts which were identical also. He felt both of their breasts and played with their nipples which got hard. Then he sat on the stool where his face was breast high and said he wanted to see if their titties tasted the same. He started feeling their breasts and licking from one nipple to the other and sucked on both nipples that were touching at the same time. He said even their nipples are identical and they even taste the same.

Then he started kissing down to their tummies and feeling them with his hands and complimented how flat and tight they were. Their navels were even identical. He said he loves ballet dancers because they are athletes just like the guys on the team. Football players can't dance like you do and your bodies are perfect female athletic specimens in perfect shape just like we are. When he moved down to their pussies he said, "Wow, look, they are shaved also. When I looked down their pussies had been trimmed to where there was just a ½" thin strip of pubic hair running from just above their shaved pussy lips, about an inch long and was groomed short. Their pubic area and thighs were all wet and shiny with their juices from rubbing their pussies on Bill's legs. Apparently we had not noticed they were shaved either, like with Diane. I could tell they were embarrassed and they both explained that their ballet teacher wants them to wear high cut leotards where the legs are cut all the way up to their wastes because he says it emphasizes their legs and makes their legs look longer which is important in ballet. This way when they look at themselves in the mirror during practice, they can see what their hips are doing which is very important and what muscles they use when they dance. The teacher would say you have to get to know your muscles and your body so you can control them better. Then he gave each student 2 leotards and told them to wear them in class just for practice. This was around the time that high cut leotards were becoming popular for aerobics.

1...345678