My Freshman Year Ch. 02A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill then said he wanted to eat both of them together and started licking from the bottom twin's asshole all the way the top asshole. Then he slid his tongue down between their clits. Since their clits were touching he was able to lick both clits at the same time as he burrowed his tongue between them. Then he told them to squeeze his tongue with their clits. It didn't take long before both of them were Cumming simultaneously. Then he started burrowing his tongue in to each of their asshole as they continued to cum. When he stopped I could see how wet their pussies were and their girl juices running out of their vaginas. Bill said this is great, I bet I am the only guy in the world who has eaten two virgin twin sisters out at the same time and made them come together. I have to take pictures of these 2 beautiful identical virgin pussies, grabbed a camera and took a couple more pictures as they kept themselves spread open for the camera. Bill declared even their clits are identical.

Then Bill said he wants me and Diane to eat out both twins at the same time. Just think, you two get to eat out 2 virgin shaved pussies at the same time. How many girls can say they have done that before? I straddled his leg and he got Diane to sit on his other leg. Their pussies were still spread open by the twins. I had never eaten out a girl much less 2 girls at one time, but I was so drunk and loaded and my head was spinning so fast that I didn't even think about it since I was on this sexual overload and I seemed to be on automatic pilot. I just lowered my lips and started licking just like I had seen Bill and the other girls do. I was surprised how good their juices tasted. My pussy was gushing out girl juice all over Bill's leg and got it all wet and slippery so I was able to massage my clit on Bill's leg as I ate out the twins which really had me going. I could tell Diane was rubbing her clit on Bill's other leg like I was because there was not much room between Bill's legs and we were so close to each other that our legs and bodies were pressed together so I could feel us moving in unison just like the twins had. Then I felt Bill's hands rubbing my breasts as well as Diane's which felt good. Bill directed us as we ate out the twins, telling us to lick their assholes separately then stick both of our tongues in their holes together.

Then he told us to have a 4 way tongue and clit kiss. We held our breath and buried our tongues between their clits and our noses in her vagina. I could feel the twin's clits rubbing against our tongues. This brought both twins off together as well as everyone else in the room. The twins produced so much girl juice that I thought me and Diane were going to drown as our faces were buried in their pussies. I could just feel the sexual energy in the room. In fact I think the twins might have gone to nirvana. After coming back down we stood up, but were still weak in the knees. Bill took more pictures but ran out of film. He reached under the table and took out a new roll of film and loaded the camera and took more pictures.

Bill said it is now time to teach the twin about her body and he pulled the top twin off her sister and kissed her long and deep and told her to stay by him. Bill sat back down on the stool and said let's start with her clit as he spread her lips apart and pulled her clit hood back to display her clit. Then he brought her to a clitoral orgasm just like he did Diane. He continued teaching her about her body and the different orgasms as we all watched and even participated. Bill brought her to at least 6 orgasms, which did not take as long as it did with Diane because he did not have to explain every thing about her body and what he was doing to her. Bill was in the middle of probing the twin's asshole when Roy the field goal kicker on the other end of our table asked Bill if he had any virgins ready and Bill said no, but he had the pledge master ready and she is shaved. Roy smiled and said send her on over to me. Bill stood up and put his arms around Diane and kissed her and thanked her for her help. He then told her to be a good girl and patted her on the ass as he passed her over to Roy for more fucking. Bill told Roy to be gentle with her.

Bill said it is now time for her twin sister to eat out her sister. He asked her when was the last time they ate each other out, and she said last night in front of his poster after finding out that he would be the one to take their virginity and finally fulfill their fantasy. She continued that they got naked in front of his poster, got on the bed in a 69 position and ate each other to orgasm. Bill thought that was great and said show us how you did it.

He had her straddle his right leg and start licking her sister. Bill said I bet this is even a better fantasy than you could have imagined, as the girls agreed. He even had me take pictures of them doing oral sex. Then Bill joined in as they both ate out her sister and wallowed in her spread open pussy. Then Bill had me straddle his other knee, then me and the other twin both ate out her sister as Bill directed us on what to do. As before our legs were inside Bill's legs and were pressed together so we would rub our clits on his legs together. Then he told us to make a three way tongue kiss with her pussy. Our tongues and cheeks were pressed together and she was so soft. It was really a sexual rush eating out a virgin twin sister together, especially with the other girl being her twin sister. Our faces were all wet with her juices. Of course Bill had pictures of both of us eating out her sister. It didn't take long for the twin to orgasm as we all came again. The twin and I came on Bill's legs together. Then Bill kissed us both and licked our lips and said he loves to taste her sister's nectar on her lips. Bill then asked if she was ready to help him take her sister's hymen and make her a woman, and she replied Oh yes.

So he looked at Amy and the other girl on the other side of the alter and said he will need their help to hold the twin's pussy lips open. He took her legs and pushed them back behind their back to where the twin's calves were pressed against each of their backs just like he had done to Diane. Of course this spread her pussy open even wider just like with Diane. Then he guided the girls' hands to the twin's virginal vagina entrance and cupped their fingers in his and spread her entrance apart to where I could see her pink hymen. Bill said it is now time to photograph her virgin vagina, grabbed the camera and took a couple of close up pictures of her. Then he moved back a little just like with Diane so he could get her whole body in the picture and told her to look at the camera and smile as the flash went off. Then he had her sister get her knees next to her sister's open pussy and took more pictures.

Then Bill had all of us gather around so he could get all of us in the picture. He told us to smile as he took several pictures of us all celebrating her becoming a woman. Then Bill gave me the camera and told me to take the pictures of the twin being penetrated for the first time by a guy's dick. He asked me if I knew how to work the camera and said that it is real easy. He explained that it is the same type of 35 mm camera used by professional model photographers. It had automatic advance, automatic focus and automatic flash. He had me take a picture of the twin to make sure I knew how to work the camera and to make sure I get her whole body in so we can see her hymen being taken and the expression on her face at the same time as she feels his dick break her hymen. So when I say "now" take the picture.

Afterwards Bill stood up and said it is now time to make her a woman. He asked the other twin if she wanted to help him take her sister's hymen and she answered yes. Then he said I bet you never dreamed you would be taking your sister's virginity with me, and she replied this makes it even better. He had the other twin move to his right side and put her left arm around his waist where she was pressed up against his body. Then he had her hold his dick lightly with the fingers on her right hand as he intertwined his fingers on his left hand with hers. He told her to follow his lead and together they guided his dick up and down her wet slit getting Max all wet and spreading her nectar as Amy and the other girl continued to hold her pussy lips open. Bill looked at the clock and it was almost 11:14 and said it is about time for penetration so we need to get her all prepared and ready. So they would nudge his dick into each hole then slide it up to her clit where he slid the under side of his dick along her clit which drove her to the edge of orgasm. Then they slid his dick down to her vagina and they both held his dick at her virginal entrance. Bill looked down at the twin on the table and said just look at the enjoyment your about to give me and your sister as she fucks you with my dick, plus I am getting ready to give you my first birthday present, to make you a woman, Happy Birthday. Bill looked at the clock again and told us to count down to 11:14. As we all counted he positioned Max at her opening, then at exactly 11:14 and with one swift stroke, the head of his dick disappeared into her virgin vagina as she let out a loud yelp and stiffened up as her eyes opened wide. That is when Bill said "now" and I took the picture as the flash went off. I was able to get all of her in the picture including the surprised look on her face. He kept the head of his dick inside her as he congratulated her on becoming a woman and we all clapped and cheered for her. He even kissed her twin sister to celebrate.

After she relaxed a little, he slid his dick in a little further up inside her as she let out another gasp and flinched. Bill said he and her twin sister just finished breaking her hymen. Then he said he wanted to examine her freshly broken hymen. As he pulled his wet and shiny dick from her vagina we could see little streaks of blood along his shaft. He said that is the blood from her top hymen and said there is nothing better than virgin blood on his dick. Then he sat down on the stool and as the other girls kept her vagina spread open we could see her freshly broken hymen and her virgin blood on the tear of her top and bottom hymen. He even got the camera and took several pictures of her freshly broken hymen to remember the celebration. Wow, I couldn't believe that I was actually watching a girl becoming a woman and seeing her freshly broken hymen, what a rush. It was so erotic that I was in a sexual daydream.

Bill said now that you are technically a woman, Max and I and your sister will now make you feel like a woman. He told the twin on the table to look at him and her sister as they both guided Max back into her sister's vagina and started slowly working him into her again. He told her to look at how much pleasure she is giving him, her sister and the rest of us. You see the better you make us feel the better I can make you feel. This way we feed off of each other to take us higher. So the better I make you feel the better you can make me feel. When Max was about half way in her, the twin's fingers were pressing against her sister's pussy lips. That is when Bill told her sister that Max can handle it from here now. He then asked the twin on the table what it feels like and she said she had never felt anything so wonderful before. She would let out little moans every time he penetrated her deeper. Bill said that Max loves virgin vaginas and being the first dick inside her, so he can mold her sexually and how she thinks of sex.

He was almost all the way inside her, then on the last push he was now completely buried inside her as she let out a loud yelp which set off another orgasm. Bill said congratulations you have now taken my dick all the way inside your little body and now you know what your vagina feels like to be completely penetrated. He held her ass with his hands and slowly moved his dick in circles inside her to get her use to the feeling of a man's dick inside her. Bill asked her if she liked it and she said yes as he continued to fuck her. Then he told her he was going to fuck her hard and fast like he did to Diane. Then he told her to put her arms over her head so we could all see her titties jiggle and started to do her hard and fast He got into a rhythm so that each in stroke would cause her to recoil against him, then when she recoiled back down his thighs would meet hers with a slapping sound. It didn't take long for her to start moaning loudly and right before she could orgasm with one last lung he stopped with his dick buried in side her and told her he could not let her orgasm yet because he had other things he wanted to do to her.

He told her how much he loved watching her titties shake and that he just had to kiss them. He reached up and cupped each one in his hands. Bill explained that he loves big and small breasts because small breasts have more sensitive nipples that get hard when played with, just watch. He leaned over and kissed her lips then kissed his way down to her breasts. Where I was standing I could see that this made him have to pull his dick out of her a little as he kissed and sucked her left nipple and she let out a little moan. After a few seconds of this he moved over to her other breast and said look how her areola had shrunk and her nipple got very hard and stiff as he ran his fingers over her. He did the same thing to her other breast and had both nipples standing at attention. Her arms were still over her head as he started running his fingers over her under arms then dragged them down each side of her body as she let out little giggles until he got down around her waist then she shivered and her body became covered in goose bumps. I felt goose bumps on my body also. My head was spinning from the cocktail and everything going on around me was so surrealistic that I was consumed in sexual desire.

Bill said it is now time to show and teach her about her other pleasure spot inside her vagina, her G spot. He then slid his left hand under her ass to lift it a little and used his right hand to guide his dick along the top of her vagina until she let out a sharp little gasp. Bill said this is her G-spot as he started to massage her he with the head of his dick just as he had done with Diane. He continued to do this until she burst out in another intense orgasm as we all watched her vagina pulsate around his dick which caused all of us around the alter to cum also. Right as she peaked he slid his dick out of her vagina and dragged it down to her asshole and placed his dick right at her anal entrance As her asshole relaxed between orgasmic pulsations he slid the head right inside her propelling her into another orgasm just like with Diane. Bill then closed his eyes and let out a loud groan as the twin filled him with her sexual energy.

After a minute he came back around and congratulated the twin on no longer being an anal virgin and we all clapped for her. Then he asked her if he felt good inside her and she replied yes. Now that you are technically no longer an anal virgin, I am going to make you feel like a complete sexual woman. Bill then said lets get her asshole in the right position for maximum penetration. He pushed her legs further down the other girl's backs where her calves were resting on their lower back. Then he reached under the alter and pulled out the pillow and slid it under her to prop up her ass. This gave his dick a more direct angle for complete penetration. Then he told her twin sister to help guide Max into her twin sister's asshole as she wrapped her fingers around his dick like before. Then Bill told the sister lying on the alter to watch her sister fuck her asshole with his dick. This way you can see how much pleasure you are giving me and you sister. Then he told her to relax and let him in as he pulled his dick out of her asshole a little where just the rim of his head showed then started working it in a little at a time. Bill told her to concentrate on the feeling of his dick sliding in her asshole. He asked the twin next to him if this turned her on fucking her sister's asshole and she replied that she didn't think she would ever be doing this to her sister and she liked it.

Every time they would push his dick a little further inside her, she would let out a little whimper. When Max was about half way inside her asshole Bill told the twin that Max can take it from here, so they both took their fingers off of Max. He said that Max wants to do some exploring inside her virgin asshole, you know how Max loves virgin assholes. He continued that Max is like a spelunker with one eye in front so he can see where he is going and a miner's helmet on, which was his dick head, so he can explore inside her virgin caves. Then Bill held her ass in both of his hands so he could stir his dick around inside her asshole and he could explore as his dick continued to disappear in side her. With one last thrust he was completely buried inside her as she let out a loud yelp and her body went stiff as waves of orgasm controlled her. Bill closed his eyes like he was in a trance and told her to energize him, to make him stronger and better. I took another picture as she came which cause the rest of us girls to cum also. We were all in a continuous sexual orgasmic bliss.

As we all came back down Bill said congratulations to the twin that she now knows how it feels to be a total woman. Then he told us to kiss and hug her as he kept his dick inside her. Bill said it is now time to take her to nirvana and asked her if she was ready to go, and she replied yes. He said OK, I want you to give Max a big bear hug with your asshole and I could see her asshole tighten up around his dick. Then he slowly pulled his dick out to his dick head. This caused her to let out little squeals, then he told her to relax then to squeeze him about half hard as I could see her obey his commands. He told her to concentrate on the feeling of his dick going inside her and to look at the pleasure she is giving him. He slowly penetrated her asshole again as we watched him disappear in side her as she continued to get excited. Once all the way in he told her to squeeze Max hard again as he pulled out about half way as her moans got more excited. Then he asked her if she was ready to go to nirvana and she shook her head yes then he pushed back in side her tight asshole. She then let out a loud howl and her body froze then she went limp. Bill closed his eyes and raised his arms in victory as he chanted give yourself to me, make me strong. As soon as she tightened up I took a picture of her going to nirvana. I wanted to touch myself down there so I could cum but I had to hold the camera with both hands, but it seemed to turn me on even more taking pictures and not being able to touch myself. I finally did cum.

I knew the twin wasn't dead this time as I continued to take pictures. After around 15 seconds she opened her eyes with a smile on her face just like Diane. She described how wonderful it felt leaving her body. I was so turned on I couldn't wait for my turn. Bill congratulated her on knowing what it feels like to be a complete woman and experience nirvana. She described the experience just like Diane had. Bill said it is time to do her twin sister. He helped her off the alter and kissed her so he could be the first guy to kiss her as a woman. Then he had her sit on the stool just like Diane had and told her to kiss and thank Max for taking her virginity and making her a woman and making her feel so good and getting Max ready and clean for her sister. She sat on the stool and held Max in her fingers and kissed and licked his wet head and shaft, she even got most of his dick in her mouth this time. Bill said that's right, get him all clean for your sister. After she had Max all cleaned up Bill said it is now time to make your twin sister a woman and you can help.

1...345678