My Freshman Year Ch. 02A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then turned to her twin sister and formally introduced himself to her just like he did the other 2 girls. He kissed her and then had her get on her knees since her sister was still sitting on the stool, so she could get to know Max better. As she took Max into her mouth she took too much of him in and gagged a little as her sister told her to go slow. After a while of kissing and licking Max, Bill stood her up and said he wanted to be the last guy to kiss her as a girl, and they started kissing as Bill grabbed her ass and hugged her. He placed her on the alter just like he had done before with the other girls. We all just watched as Bill had his way with her and taught her what it is like to be a woman. I continued to take pictures of the other twin getting taught and fucked in all of her holes while Cumming myself. I must have had over 50 orgasms just myself.

As she was coming down from nirvana Bill said he wanted to compare the way they fuck to see if they fuck and orgasm identical. He guided the other twin over to the alter and placed her on top of her sister like before, where they were completely spread open. Bill cupped the top twin's ass cheeks in his hands and started lightly squeezing her ass. He said he likes to squeeze a girls ass cheeks because it is about the same size as a football, but much softer, and the soft cheeks teaches him about finesse which helps him to throw more accurately. He can throw the ball long way, but finesse helps him to throw the ball to where Jim can catch it. So every time I squeeze one of your ass cheeks I am learning ball control so I can make a touchdown pass for all you girls.

The top twin was lying on top of her sister like before with her legs spread until her pubic mound was pressing on her sister's mound and their clits were touching like before. The bottom twin still had a pillow under her ass from the ass fucking, then Bill told them to rub their clits together to orgasm and to cum together and give us a little show. He took a picture of their clits rubbing against each other until they orgasmed together and he took pictures of that. Their orgasms were identical as their holes would tighten up and relax at the same time. Bill exclaimed, Wow, just look, their holes are winking at us in unison. Then he told them to spread their vaginas so he can compare them. The twins said that the top twin had to rest on her elbows because she would get heavy after a while. Bill said no problem he will just have the girls on each side of her spread her vagina open. So Bill guided Amy and the girl's fingers to the twin's vagina and pulled her lips apart for him. When they were spread open he said look at those wet and satisfied holes. They were all wet and shiny with their juices then he took another picture. Then he stood up behind them and ran his dick up and down both of their slits spreading their juices around and nudged his dick between their clits. He told them to message his dick head with their clits and didn't take long for them to orgasm together again. Bill said this is like living a dream, fucking twin sister's clits. As we all watched what Bill was doing to the twins right in front of us, we were all in a sexual bliss.

Bill said he was going to do the top twin first and slipped his dick right into her vagina as she let out a little gasp. He continued to squeeze her ass cheeks and said I love to squeeze a girl's cheeks while I fuck her and told her to relax as he worked himself into her. Then he had her squeeze Max with her vagina muscles as he continued in long slow strokes. He told the twins to continue to rub their clits together as he fucked them, and the top twin became more excited he pulled Max out to where the head of his dick was massaging her G-spot. He said that since the clit is connected to the G-spot, then rubbing their clits together always sets girls off, which it did, then he pushed Max all the way inside her vagina as she came around his dick and they continued to rub their clits together. Bill let out a little moan as she came, then he said that he hoped the next twin will feel just like this one. He then pulled his dick out and slid him down to the other twin's vagina stopping briefly to nudge their clits again. He started working Max into her like he did her sister and said their pussies feel identical. He complimented them on how good they feel inside and they feel just as good the second time around as the first time.

He worked her just like the first twin, massaging her G-spot until orgasm, and said they even have identical orgasms. He said he could not tell any difference between the two girls and their vaginas feel, fuck and cum identically, how fine is that. Now onto their assholes as he slid Max down to the bottom twin's asshole. He massaged her asshole with the head of his dick then slipped just the head into her as she let out a loud whimper. Bill let out a little moan as her asshole squeezed Max. He started to slowly work Max into her asshole until he was completely buried inside her. He told her to hug Max with her asshole as he slowly fucked her until she came. I think she might have gone to nirvana again. Bill said this is like living a dream. Watching her asshole tighten around his dick was really exciting.

Bill then dragged Max through their slits until he got to the top twin's asshole and did the same thing to her, making her come also. As she came Bill told her to drain herself into him. After Bill and the twins finally came down he helped the top twin up and then help the bottom up. He had one sit on the stool and the other one kneel before Max and had them kiss, lick and suck him clean as they thanked Max for taking their virginity and making them feel like a completely satisfied woman. The twins were now taking over half of his dick into their mouths compared to before as they both shared him. As the twins were finishing up cleaning Bill's dick he turned to me and asked if I wanted to be next. A little chill ran through me but this is what I had wanted all night and I was ravenous for sex so I just instinctively answered yes.

Because of the length of Chapter 2A I will stop here and will continue with Chapter 2B.

1...345678