My Freshman Year Ch. 02A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night the twins tried their leotards on in their room. They said they were surprised to see how far up the legs were cut, which went all the way to their waist. Then they saw that the material that runs down over their pubic mound and between their legs was so narrow that it didn't even cover their pubic hair. So they knew they would have to trim their pubic mound so thin that a lot of girls just shaved their pubic hair completely off. Then they said that Mary had her sister hold her leg up like it was on the barre and when they looked between her legs they could see that the narrow strip of material running between their legs didn't completely cover her pussy hair on her lips. Then they knew they would have to shave their lips as well. Since they did not know what the other girls were going to do, they decided to leave a little patch of hair on their mound because they did not want to be the only ones with a completely shaved pussy. Their current leotards already went up to their hips so they had already trimmed their pussy hair a little, but this was really extreme. Also they were not able to wear panties with their new leotards because the material was so narrow and tights are so hot that they get sweaty so they have to be washed each time. They ended up shaving each other that night.

The next day when they were all in the dressing room changing into our leotards for practice they noticed that most of the other girls had completely shaved their pussies and the girls that still had some hair left were freshman girls like us. Apparently some of the girls had not even tried on their leotards because they had not shaved and their pubic hair was showing. They were in a panic and found a shaver and shaved off what they could in the little time they had before class. The twins said that while the dancers were doing their warm ups and stretching their legs on the barre they could see all the other girl's crotches in the mirror. When they stretched, the narrow crotch material squeezed their outer pussy lips out from under the material of their leotards exposing the outer part of their pussy lips. This was kind of embarrassing being so exposed and because the teacher and his assistant could see us in the mirror as they walked behind us. They could also see that the girls that had not shaved had pubic hair exposed on their outer lips. They were obviously embarrassed and tried to hide it, but everyone could see everything in the mirror.

Bill asked if all the ballet dancers were shaved and they said yes. Then Bill asked if there were any more ballet dancers in the room and the twins said yes their big sisters, which were 2 alters down so we couldn't see them very well. There was also the other pledge and her big sister at Jim's alter next to ours. The twins pointed them out to Bill and she and her big sister were still holding one of the cheerleader's legs apart and we could see the ballet dancers shaved pussies with their finger buried inside their vaginas as they stood there having an orgasm. That is because the cheerleader was in the middle of her orgasm as Jim was fingering her asshole. What a sight that was.

Bill asked do you think some of the other ballet dancers would like to party with us, and the twins gushed oh yes, because Bill and the rest of the guys on the team were all they talked about in the dressing room. Bill asked what do they say about me and the twins said how fine all you are and how they wished they could be with you. In fact when we tell them about what we did tonight they will be so jealous. Bill asked how many girls do they think would come if we had a mixer tomorrow night and the twins got excited and said maybe 20 to 25 girls. Bill said they were going to have a mixer tomorrow night with the dancers and wanted to talk with the big sisters and sorority president before leaving tonight so the dancers can meet at your sorority house, so get as many ballet dancers as you can for tomorrow night, especially virgins

Then Bill asked if they liked being shaved and they said Oh yes they feel more uninhibited, free and sexually liberated and excited. In fact our pussy lips are more sensitive and we get off faster. Then Bill asked if they have eaten each other's shaved pussies and they said yes, just last night. Then Bill asked if they like eating out a shaved or hairy pussy and they said they like eating a shaved pussy better because there is no hair to get in the way and their lips are so smooth and sensual. Then Bill asked if they like having their shaved or hairy pussy eaten and they said their shaved pussies are more sensitive and they can feel their tongues on the pussy and will orgasm faster. So do you girls recommend other girls shaving their pussies and they raved definitely yes.

Then Bill ran his fingers through their slits and said both of you are really wet too. Let's see if you both taste identical and he tasted each girl and said they do. This is even more perfect than before. So let's see how perfect this is: I have 2 beautiful completely naked and shaved virgin identical twin sisters that are ballet dancers, and I get to fuck both of you together on your 18th birthday and fulfill your fantasy of being taken together at the same time. You see how fleeting perfection is. I thought they were perfect when I first saw them, and I didn't think it could get any more perfect. This is why we all have to strive for perfection all the time, because perfection is always changing and getting more perfect all the time. So you see what happens when you hang around perfect people like us, you become perfect also. So we are all perfect in a room with perfect people. Feels good doesn't it, and we all said yes.

Then Bill declared that we all will celebrate together both twins becoming a woman, so don't be embarrassed. I know I am going to have a lot of fun with both of you twins, so let's get started. You both will remember this for the rest of your life. Now don't be scared because this will be the most wonderful thing you have ever felt, plus it is all part of growing up and necessary in becoming a woman. I love shaping the way girls feel about sex and how wonderful it is.

Bill said he will take the oldest twin first and told the other one not to worry because she was going to help him break her sister's hymen. She was going to help guide his hard dick into her sister's vagina for the first time. Then he turned to the other one and introduced himself to her as he did with Diane. Then she introduced herself to Bill as she told him her age, hometown, major and sorority then he kissed her deeply. Next he told her to get on her knees and introduce herself to Max, because he will actually be the one who will break her hymen and explore her holes. Max just loves to explore virgin holes and being the first dick inside her. Girls always remember their first time and we want it to be a wonderful experience and memory.

She got on her knees and wrapped her little fingers around Max. Then she introduced her self like Diane did before. Then Bill in a high voice said "high I am Max please to meet you. We all laughed again. Then he told her to kiss Max on his head and she did. Next he told her to get to know Max better because he will be the one deep inside you and taking your hymen, you will become one with Max tonight as he gets to know you intimately and completely. Just do what Diane did and show Max how much you love him and make him big and hard so he can make you feel like a woman.

As she took Max into her mouth, her lips were stretched over her teeth to where they were tight. Diane told her not to curl her lips over her teeth like that because it doesn't feel as good to the guy. The twin got embarrassed and said she did not want to hurt him but had never had a guy's dick in her mouth before so she did not know what to do. Bill said, so your mouth is virgin also, and she said except for the guy earlier. He said this is even more perfect, I get to fuck all of you and your sister's virgin holes. Diane said well let me show you again how to do it. She grabbed Max then turned to the twin and said pout your lips like you were going to kiss a boy like this and showed us her pouty lips. Then had the twins pout their lips as Diane slid hers over his dick. She took his dick out of her mouth and said use your tongue to rub the under side of his dick. You see the underside of a man's dick is very sensitive as she lifted Bill's dick up to show us. She pointed out the little dark strip of skin on the under side of his dick and where the head of his dick came together, like she showed us earlier, then demonstrated it to us. Then she handed Max back to the twin and said try it again.

As she started working him into her mouth again she gagged as Diane told her to go slower and not to worry if you can't get him completely inside your mouth. It took me a while before I could get my boyfriend completely in my mouth and he is smaller than Bill. Bill said Diane is right, tonight is just to get to know each other. The guys and I will know all you girls completely inside and out by the end of the night. So tonight I just want you to get to know Max, how he tastes and feels. Lick him to feel the veins in his shaft. The more you know and love Max, the more of him you will want in your mouth. Just hold and love him. You also will be cleaning Diane's girl juice off of Max so he will be all clean when he enters you, plus you want to get Max all hard and excited for maximum penetration and that full feeling that girls love.

The twin continued to love Max until Bill told the other twin to get on her knees and suck his dick like her sister, which just added to the fantasy. He told them to do a three way kiss with Max, what a sight that was. Now both twins were working on his dick as they took turns sucking him and licking his shaft. Bill said he had to remember this and got the camera and told the twins to look at the camera and took pictures. After a few more minutes of this he said it is time to continue their journey to nirvana, but first he wanted them to kiss each other so they could wish each other a wonderful trip, and they locked lips for a while.

Bill said he wanted to kiss the first twin so he can be the last man to kiss her as a girl. She put her arms around his neck as he grabbed her ass cheeks and picked her up so she could wrap her legs around Bill. As they kissed long and hard Bill turned and lowered her to the alter. Bill started doing the same thing to the twin as he did to Diane, kissing her to orgasm and teaching her about her different orgasms. As Bill stood up we could see his hard dick lying on her tummy and as before went all the way up to her naval. I knew he would all fit in this time. Bill told me to stand by him to be his assistant and Amy took my place. Then he handed one of the twin's legs to Amy and the other leg to the other girl on the other side of the table. As Bill backed up we could all see her now wet and spread open pussy and ass hole. Bill sat down on the stool and said it is now time to check and confirm her virginity. He spread her vagina open to where we all could see everything even her pee hole. Bill said "Aw yes, she is a virgin". Bill held her vagina open with the fingers on his left hand as used his right hand to point out her hymen. As Bill continued, "see her hymen along the bottom of her vagina", as he ran his index finger along her hymen, she is partially broken as he showed us a little tear about half way down her hymen. This must have bled a little because the head of the hymen is where a girl bleeds the most. The way Bill talked he really knew about a girl's hymen.

Then Bill asked her when it happened and she responded that it happened in dance class when she did splits when she was 15 years old. He asked her if she bled and she said a little. Bill said the thickness of the hymen determines how much a girl bleeds. Thinner hymens bleed less than thicker ones. As he felt her hymen with his fingers, he told the twin, your hymen is about medium and should bleed a little more tonight as I finish breaking you.

Then he said, see this blood stain here, as he pointed to some dried drops of blood on the white sheet under her ass. He said this came from a girl last night whose hymen was completely in tact. Her hymen was thick and covered most of her vaginal entrance and only had a small hole in the center to where a tampon could fit through, so it hurt her when I broke her hymen and you can see how much she bled. He continued to point out other blood spots on the sheet and said these blood spots here were from a girl Tuesday night. She was also in tact and had a thick hymen and told us about several other virgin blood spots. The blood you see here is good blood because this is virgin blood which is always good for virginal sacrificial ceremonies.

Then he moved his fingers to the top of her vagina and showed us her upper hymen as he ran his finger around the top of her hymen. He said her upper hymen is still intact which is common. He hooked his finger on the inside of her upper hymen to show us how thick she is. This hymen is not as big as the bottom one but is still intact. Usually a girl's top hymen does not break when exercising or riding a horse, so she will bleed some here also. Looking at her top hymen is how I can tell if a girl is a virgin or not. It takes a man's dick to completely break all of a girl's hymens and it takes a man's dick to technically make her a woman. Of course all girls and their hymens are different unless your identical twins, so I think we need to examine her sister and compare their hymens to see if they are identical also.

Bill had Amy and the other girl move the twin's legs in closer to her body and pull them back. She was so limber from being a ballet dancer that she hooked her legs behind her shoulders and her feet above her head and held them back until her knees were touching the alter. This really spread her lips and ass cheeks apart and lifted her ass off the alter to where we could see every thing better. Then Bill pulled out the pillow that he used on Diane and slipped it under her ass to prop her up. Bill said this allows her sister to straddle her ass better. Then he guided the other twin over to the alter where she was standing right at her sister's legs and were so close that their thighs were touching. Then he had the top twin bend over where their bodies were touching and told them to kiss, but they were not lip to lip. So Bill put his hand right below the top twin's breast and the other right between her legs then lifted her up and slid her on top of her sister to where the top twin's legs were straddling the other's thighs. This caused her legs to spread so far apart that her toes were barely touching the ground. The twins were now lip to lip and Bill told them to kiss while we checked out their pussies. As Bill sat down on the exam stool we noticed that their pussies were now even and their pubic mounds were pressed together so close that their clits were now touching.

Bill said wow what a beautiful sight, their pussies are identical, a mirror image of each other until we all noticed it at the same time. The top twin had a small birth mark or dark patch of skin on the outer part of her left pussy lip. That's when Bill ran his finger over her shaved lip and said look, she has a birth mark on her pussy lip, which looks like it would normally be covered by her pubic hair. That is when the twins said in unison that they did not know she had a birth mark there until they had shaved each other so they could wear the new leotards. So the only reason we could see her birth mark was because she was shaved. That is when Bill said now I can tell them apart while I am fucking their pussies, but I still don't know who is who and the twins said they will never tell. Bill said it doesn't matter because I get to fuck both of you at the same time anyway and this way you both can still remain a mystery to us. Bill said he needs a picture of this and grabbed his camera and took several pictures of them all spread open. Then he said lets see if their hymens are identical and told the twins to reach back and spread their vagina open for us to see. As they both reached back Bill cupped the top twin's fingers in his fingers and guided them to her vaginal entrance and spread her open to where we could see her hymen. Then he guided the bottom twin's fingers to her vagina and spread her open. Right in front of us were 2 spread open pink pussies completely on display. Now the weight of the top twin was completely resting on her sister as their bodies were pressed together and became one.

Bill looked very closely and said this is amazing their hymens are identical all the way to the tear in their bottom hymens. He slipped his fingers behind the bottom hymen of each girl and showed us how both hymens were torn half way down. Bill asked the twin on top if she had torn her hymen at the same time as her sisters and she said a couple of days later. Then he asked if it bled and she said a little, just like her sister.

This is even more perfect than before, so this is a lesson in Zen on perfection. Zen teaches that perfection is temporary and always changing. I thought the twins were perfect when I saw they were shaved, but now I find out that they have identical hymens which make them even more perfect. This proves again that you always have to keep striving for perfection. Then Bill ran his fingers around to their upper hymen and commented that they too are identical and still intact which is even better.

Now I want to see if their girl juice tastes identical. You see girls taste different just like guys do. Girls have told me that when I drink coffee my cum taste like coffee, so what you eat can affect what your juices taste like. Girls also taste different during different times of the month. Like when a girl is ovulating, her girl juice is much thicker and slimier. He said I just love to taste virgin nectar.

Bill said that girl nectar is like fine wine that needs to be enjoyed and savored since girls taste different. So I will have to take a taste test to compare, so he took a sip of some Margarita cocktail that was close by to clean his pallet. Then Bill slipped his tongue right into the bottom twin's vagina to where his lips were kissing her pussy lips and his nose was pressed between their clits. I could tell he was moving his tongue around inside her vagina as the twin let out little squeals. When he pulled his face away, he had this big grin on his face and his lips and nose were all wet. Then he explained how sweet she tasted and then took another sip of the cocktail. He then slid his tongue into the other twin's vagina as he pressed his nose into her asshole. She let out little squeals as he moved his tongue inside her vagina. When he pulled his face away he declared that their girl juices are identical which he said made it even more perfect as Bill commented, you see how well I know all about you girls.

Then he wanted to compare the taste of their assholes. He took another long sip of the cocktail and then slipped his tongue into the bottom twin's asshole and swirled it around causing her to jump a little as she said his tongue was cold. He then pulled his face away, smacked his lips and said very tasty. Then he took another long sip of the cocktail and then slipped it into the other twin's asshole. She jumped a little and said his tongue is cold too, but felt good. He pulled his tongue out and smacked his lips and declared their asshole tasted identical also. Is this erotic or what? I couldn't believe what I was seeing and my mind was racing trying to comprehend every thing that was going on around me. I mean here I was drunk from the Tequila and I always got horny on Tequila like most girls. I also could feel the Quaaludes which had me so turned on that I felt like I was in a sexual spell because this was all I could think of. Feeling so loaded and looking at what was going on around me I was on sexual overload and we were all in a sexual frenzy. I could smell and feel the sexual excitement in the room.

1...345678