All Comments on 'My Girl Tea Ch. 01'

by KenUnknown

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gosh!! What a lot of exclamation marks!!!!!

Too bad the story sucked!!!!!!!!!! It was written by a retarded baboon!!!!! Come to think of it, a retarded baboon would of did better!!!!!!! (And YES!!!! that was intentional bad grammar, to mock yours!!!!!)<p>I suggest you get an editor!!! or better, stop polluting the world with your shitty writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pmpktypmpktyover 14 years ago
hmmm

I dont think it was as bad as the other person posted but it could have been better. I think maybe if you wrote it like it was a memory or something it would have been better. In a way its almost like you were recalling something but trying to tell it as if it were happening now. No one should ever try to stop another's creative process now matter how much they dislike it. I say give it another shot and see how it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Try Again

It is doubtful that you even ever visited Brooklyn much less lived there. Your writing style is lacking describing yourself as half anything. Most people of color would say someone is 'High Yella' 'Mocha' 'Nutmeg' 'Honey-Brown' and so on... so I also doubt that you have any traces of melanine in your skin either. You have one thing in common with many so called interracial writers in Literotica you don't develope the characters of the non-white lovers. Practice, Practice, Practice. You do have potential though, and you can be happy that you arent as sad as that waste of ink Samuel X.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous