My Hot Pretend Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found a spot on the dance floor and Holly put her arms around my neck. I put mine around her waist and held her as close as I dared as we started to gently move to the music.

"Can I let you into a secret Steven?" whispered Holly in my ear.

"Of course," I whispered in reply, trying to sound nonchalant. What was she going to say to me? Was she also having confused feelings about tonight and about our relationship? It would be amazing if she was. No it wouldn't, it would be terrible. And complicated! But also amazing...

"Well, the thing is, um... I'm not really a very good dancer." I couldn't help but laugh out loud at the bathos of her admission. Holly looked slightly hurt at my laughing.

"Well that's okay, neither am I. We'll just sort of sway along with the music like everyone else is doing."

Holly smiled a relieved smile and didn't reply. She rested her head on my shoulder as we danced. I held her a bit tighter and she didn't seem to mind. I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest. Even through her dress and my shirt I could feel their perfect shape and firmness. I realized that this was surely the most beautiful woman I would ever dance with. I tried to savor the moment.

"If you're not a good dancer, why were you so keen to dance?" I eventually asked, breaking the silence.

"Well, it just seemed the right thing to do. You know, in the moment."

"In the moment" I echoed, somewhere between a question and an affirmation.

"I'm just trying to be the most realistic girlfriend I can," she said.

"You've been absolutely amazing," I reassured her.

Holly smiled a big, beautiful smile as we continued to dance. The song continued in the background, but I wasn't really listening to it any more. All my senses could take in was the perfect female specimen currently in my arms. The look of her long, flowing hair and beautiful eyes, the intoxicating scent of her perfume, the feel of her gentle arms around my neck and her perfect breasts pressed against me.

"Kiss me," she said, softly.

"What?"

Holly paused for several seconds before answering. "Loads of your friends are watching us; guys, girls, they're all wondering if you are going to kiss me. So do it."

For the first time in minutes I noticed other things around us. I could indeed recognize several of my friends on the edge of the dance floor, many of them looking at us with various levels of interest. I also noticed the song was coming to a close. This was it; this was my moment. My moment for what? What did she mean 'kiss me'? Did she mean like peck her on the cheek, or kiss her full on the lips or... My mind worked overtime as I thought about what to do. The song drew to a close. Another one started, but we were just standing on the dance floor, in each other's arms, not dancing.

I decided to go for a full closed-mouth kiss on the lips, like the one we had shared earlier. I looked into Holly's eyes, searching for clues, and slowly tilted my head to the right (that was the default wasn't it?) As our lips slowly came together I puckered, expecting her to do the same. But to my surprise, she opened her mouth slightly and locked her lips together with mine. She put her arm further around my shoulder, pulling us in closer together and intensifying the kiss. Our mouths were fully open now and our lips were moving in synch with each other. Shit, what was I supposed to do now? Should I be using my tongue? Was I applying the right amount of pressure? Oh crap, my eyes are open, should they be closed? Why am I overthinking this so much?

I'm making out with my cousin!

Holly obviously sensed that I was ill at ease as she broke off the kiss.

"Is everything okay?" she asked.

"Yes, of course, I mean... well it was a bit unexpected that's all. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to be, um... doing."

"Just go with it," she said, and gave me another beautiful smile.

I leaned in and locked lips with her once more. This time I started to enjoy the kiss. Holly's lips felt wonderful on mine, soft but firm. One of her arms dropped down from my shoulder and she started running her hand sensually up and down my back. What was I supposed to be doing with my hands? They were still on Holly's waist from when we were dancing. I slowly moved one further up her back, feeling every inch of her lower back through her dress. I brushed over her bra strap, reminding me again of the delicious globes pressed into my chest. I risked moving my other hand down onto her butt cheek. I was half expecting her to end the kiss, or at least move the hand, but she didn't. If anything she started kissing me harder. I felt the tip of her tongue intrude into my mouth and gently touch the tip of my tongue. That was my cue to start tongue-kissing her. I wished I had more experience with that as I wasn't sure I was doing it right.

Then suddenly my tongue technique wasn't my biggest problem anymore. Aroused by the passion of the embrace and the kiss, my cock, which had dutifully behaved itself all night, suddenly awoke from its slumber and started to make its presence felt. Oh no, the dreaded dance floor hard-on! Shit, what could I do? I didn't have any hands free to 'correct' the problem in any way. I felt my erection start to gently stab Holly in the midriff, which left me with only two choices. End the kiss, or carry on and hope to hell that she didn't notice. And I really, really didn't want to end the kiss.

I continued to make out with Holly, silently hoping and praying that she didn't notice the now rock-hard penis gently probing her. To my utmost relief she showed no signs of noticing. She seemed to be lost in the kiss and the cock in her stomach and my hand on her ass didn't seem to have registered at all. Either she was actually enjoying this or she was a very good actress. She had certainly acted her part extremely well all night, so I couldn't discount that possibility that she was just trying to make this extra-special for me. Maybe she was pretending I was somebody else just to make her passion seem more real. Either way I didn't care. I had no basis for comparison of course, but it was hard to imagine even sex itself could be much better than this kiss. I gently squeezed her ass with my hand, enjoying its round firmness as my tongue continued to explore her mouth. How long had we been making out for now? Two minutes? Three? I wanted to stay like this forever, just me and my beautiful cousin locked together oblivious to the rest of the world.

Suddenly I felt Holly shift her weight slightly. Oh crap, had she noticed my hard-on? She pulled my body even closer to hers, practically impaling herself on my cock. Damn, she must have noticed now, there is no way she couldn't notice something that big and hard sticking into her lower stomach. Yet still the kiss continued, my cock gently rubbing against her midriff as we gently moved together. Wow, this felt so good that if we carried on long enough I would probably come! Oh how I wished I could see into my cousin's mind right now. Was she actually turned on? Did she want this as much as I did? I replayed the events of the evening. The kiss was her idea, so was the dance in fact. She had responded positively to every physical advance I had made, including my hand on her ass and my hard cock pressed against her. In fact, this whole trip was her idea! I had looked on tonight as Holly doing me a massive favor, but maybe I had got it all wrong. Maybe I was actually being seduced!

If this was the case, I had to let her know that I was okay with it. She was probably terrified about how I would react, given that we were related and everything, so I had to reassure her that her advances were not unwanted. It's amazing how my perception had suddenly altered. Now it was Holly that needed reassuring and I was the one going to save the day. I slowly moved my hand up from her ass, along the side of her waist towards her breast. I had spent all night secretly wanting to touch her tits and now I was going to do it in the best possible circumstances. To let her know that I wanted her as much as she wanted me. I shifted my body slightly to give my hand some space to operate, then I ran my hand all the way over her breast and squeezed it gently. Oh wow, it felt amazing! I squeezed again, this time a little harder, but as I did so I felt Holly pull away. She broke off the kiss and then grabbed the wrist of my guilty hand gently with her own hand and lowered it to her waist. Then she leant over and whispered in my ear.

"That's too far."

I just stood there completely shell shocked. Too far, what did she mean too far? I had already grabbed her ass and we were making out and my erection was rubbing against her torso. Surely groping her breast was the next step wasn't it? What had I done wrong?

"Look, I need to go to the bathroom okay?" she said, in a rather abrupt way. She disentangled herself from me and strode off towards the restrooms. I just stood there, still on the dance floor, wondering what on earth had just happened.

Oh no.

It was starting to dawn on me that I had read the whole situation wrong. The worst thing is, she had told me. "I'm just trying to be the most realistic girlfriend I can," she had said. She was just playing up to my watching friends, maybe in her mischievous mind trying to make them jealous. Maybe she didn't mention my erection because she thought I would be embarrassed about it. Oh Jesus, of course she wasn't sexually interested in me. Why on earth would she be? Firstly I was a complete dork, secondly we were cousins and thirdly she could get any guy she wanted, so she had absolutely no reason to travel three hundred miles to seduce me. Damn, what had I done? I had just groped my cousin's breast on the dance floor! Holy shit, what on earth must she be thinking of me?

Suddenly I felt everything start to unravel in my head. At first all I could think about was Holly's rejection, which hurt I guess, but deep down I always knew it was a possibility. But as I just stood there on the dance floor, some larger and more significant thoughts were forcing their way to the forefront of my consciousness. Things I had been supressing all night. I was having a great time and I had been strutting around with a trophy girlfriend on my arm, like I was the big man on campus. Except she wasn't my girlfriend, she was just my cousin. Sure, having her here for the night had made me popular in ways I didn't think were possible, but what did it all really mean in the end? Tomorrow Holly would go home and then in a few days I too would go home for summer break, and then I would come back next year and nothing would have changed. Sure, some people might remember tonight and maybe treat me a bit differently, but Holly and this entire party would soon be a distant memory, just some foot note in the memory of the people who attended.

I wandered in a daze over to the nearest table. On the way a few guys who had watched us make out on the dance floor greeted and tried to high-five me and I responded with as much enthusiasm as I could muster, which wasn't much. I wasn't the guy they thought I was, I was a sham. A dorky virgin who took his cousin to the party because he couldn't get a date. Shit, what had I being doing this last trimester? I had spent so much time inventing a fake girlfriend and then trying to convince everybody that she existed that I had completely lost any kind of perspective. Why did I want people to think I had a girlfriend? Surely it would be better to... I don't know, actually get a girlfriend. It didn't have to be one like Holly. Heck, I had no chance of ever getting a girl like Holly. I just wanted someone to love and share things with. And, yes, to lose my virginity to, but that wasn't the most important thing.

I suddenly didn't want anything to do with this party any more. I just wanted to go back to my room, be by myself and try to sleep. Of course, that wouldn't be possible because Holly was sleeping in my room that night. The final miserable irony of this whole stupid night is that everybody in the dorm would assume that we were in there having rampant sex or something, when in reality I would probably be sobbing myself to sleep, with Holly there just a few feet away as a constant reminder of what an idiot I had been these last few months.

I walked out of the marquee and into the cool fresh air. Quite a few people had gravitated out here for various reasons. Some were waiting for cabs, others had brought their conquest out here for a bit of privacy while they made out, one or two were throwing up due to too much alcohol and some were just chatting and enjoying the night air. I meandered slowly through the crowds aimlessly, not really heading anywhere I particular, just getting away from the party.

"Hey Steven wait! Where are you going?"

It was Holly's voice coming from behind me. I turned around and saw her running towards me. Well, as close to running as she could get in the high heels and cocktail dress she was wearing. I wanted to reply, but I had no idea what to say. I felt a tear run down my cheek. Holly noticed it, but said nothing. She put her arms around me and just held me while I tried to stop myself from crying.

"I think you're a bit drunk, let's get you home," she said.

We managed to hail a cab to get us back to the dorm. We didn't exchange a word on the short journey back, I just sat there with my head resting against the window. Holly held my hand as we walked back to my room, but I could tell it was solely for reassurance and support, there was no hint of romance there. Was there ever a hint of romance, or had it all just been in my head. Once we were safely in the solitude of my room I took off my jacket, bowtie and cummerbund and threw them in a heap in the corner. I sat down on the bed and Holly sat down next to me and put her hand on my knee.

"I'm really sorry Steven," she said, gently.

"You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for, I was a complete jerk," I said.

"No, that's not true, I led you on with the dance and the kiss and you were just caught up in the moment... maybe we both were. I shouldn't have reacted like that, it's been a great night and I spoiled it by..."

"No you didn't spoil anything, you have been amazing, absolutely perfect. It's me who has ruined everything"

"Look let's not worry about that for now, I think I know how I can make this right," she said, removing her hand from my leg and turning around about 45 degrees towards me. "There you go, they're all yours."

"What?"

"My tits! Have a good feel for as long as you like."

Holly just sat there, sticking her chest out. Suddenly the delicate balance of emotions inside my head reached tipping point and I started laughing. Not merely giggling, but loud and uncontrollable bursts of laughter. I wasn't laughing because I was happy, or amused, but more at the complete absurdity of the situation. Eventually Holly started laughing too, maybe with me, maybe at me, maybe also recognising the ridiculousness of what she was doing.

"Wow Holly, you've just finished a psychology degree and usually you have me pegged, but you have absolutely no idea why I'm upset do you."

"Um, I thought I did..." she said with a puzzled expression on her face. "Isn't it because of what happened on the dance floor?"

"No!" I retorted. "Well, maybe a little I guess, but it's much more than that. I just realized that tonight, as great as it has been, is a sham."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it's all fake isn't it. I have been showing you off as my hot girlfriend from back home, but I don't have a hot girlfriend. I don't have any girlfriend. I just have an amazingly kind and supportive cousin. And it's so incredible that you came down to do this for me but..."

"You realize that tomorrow I'll go home and you'll be alone again." Holly interrupted, finishing my sentence.

"Yes, that's it exactly!"

We sat in silence for several seconds, both of us lost in our own thoughts.

"Why do you care so much what other people think of you?" said Holly, eventually. The lateral question caught me by surprise and I didn't know how to answer.

"What do you mean?"

"Well this entire fake girlfriend thing; it was just to make you more popular right? But what I can't understand is why? When you were younger at school you always seemed happy. Sure, you were..."

"A geek?"

"Yes okay, you were a geek, and maybe the other kids picked on you sometimes, but at least you were your own man. You didn't care what other people thought of you. You had hobbies and interests and used to hang out with other people who had similar interests. Of the people that you introduced me to tonight as your friends, how many of them do you share interests with? How many of them do you even like?"

Almost on cue a door slammed and the sound of a dozen drunk and excited voices started echoing down the hall as the others returned from the party. Their merriment served as a stark contrast to our sombre discussion. Holly's speech had completely taken me aback, but I considered the question. I thought about all the people that she had met tonight. Most of them were the guys and girls who I had randomly been thrown together with in the dorm, plus a few classmates and other associates. I had never really stopped to think which of them I actually liked, I was more interested in working out how to get them to like me. Rekesh and Kenny were nice guys, and a couple of the girls I had got to know and like purely as friends. As for the rest... well, they weren't really my kind of people to be honest. To me the entire dorm was a melting pot of dropouts, potheads, snobs, hipsters, sluts and borderline alcoholics. Some of them had barely spoken to me all year until Holy came along.

And as for sharing interests that was a difficult question, because I wasn't really sure what my interests were any more. After school I had left behind roleplaying games, trading cards, science projects, chess and anything else that might be considered 'geeky'. I guess I had spent most of the year drinking, lazing about, playing video games, watching TV and going to parties and stuff. Could they be considered hobbies? Probably not, I concluded. I glanced over at Holly who was looking at me intently, with a serious expression. I wasn't sure if her question was rhetorical or if she actually expected an answer. She must have realized she had struck a nerve because she changed her approach. Her voice softened and became more sympathetic.

"You know Steven, there are plenty of geeks on campus. Ones you could actually be real friends with."

"How do you know?"

"There are over thirty thousand students at this college, most of them needed good grades to get here, and I guarantee there will be plenty just like you. You just have to look for them." She was right, of course, I had seen posters and web pages for the math club, the science fiction society, the LARP club, the chess team and such.

"That's all very well, but where did being my own man get me? I was still a virgin when I left school."

"You're still a virgin now," countered Holly in a matter-of-fact way. Her words stung, but she had a point. "You may find this hard to believe, but college is different from school. Being a geek isn't so bad; there are girls who like geeks. There are girls who are geeks."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that if you had just come to college and been yourself you probably wouldn't be a virgin any more. One thing that is attractive to girls more than anything else is a guy that is comfortable in his own skin. A real man who is confident in himself and so doesn't try to be what others want him to be instead. If you can master that if doesn't matter if you are the biggest geek in Nerdtown, you'll still attract girls!"