My Hot Pretend Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe you're right," I said, glumly. Holly spoke with such confidence and authority and what she said made a lot of sense.

"Oh my god I am such an idiot!" said Holly, suddenly standing up and pacing around the room. "I tried to help you, but I did the exact opposite! The last thing you needed was help in your stupid quest to become someone else. Why didn't I make you delete those photos straight away? I should have seen it before, I'm so sorry!"

"It's not your fault it's mine," I said, almost angrily. "It's me who has spent the whole year trying to be cool, drinking and partying and shit like that. It was me who took sexy photos of you to impress my friends. It's me who has been showing you off all night using you as some kind of... what did you call it, social proof? I know you used to look out for me when we were kids, but I'm an adult now! It's not your job to fix my problems any more. I'm a nineteen year old virgin, that sucks big time; but it's my fault and my problem."

Holly stopped her pacing and turned to look at me, her face difficult to read, showing mixed emotions. I guess maybe she was hurt that I said I didn't need her help any more, but hopefully also proud that I was taking responsibility for my own life. She walked back over to the bed and sat down.

"Well, you know," she said. "Maybe that's one problem I can actually help you with."

"What do you mean?"

"Look, this may sound a bit way out there and maybe this is the alcohol talking, but..."

"What?"

Holly paused for a moment, clearly wrestling with something within herself. "Well I know how difficult the first time can be for a guy. Not really knowing where everything... you know, goes and stuff." Holly looked at me, searching for something in my expression. She obviously didn't find it as she struggled on. "And... well, when you do meet that special girl it would be nice if you had a bit of experience. So you don't mess it up too badly I mean."

"What on earth are you trying to say Holly?"

"Just that... No, forget it, it's a lame idea, you'll think it's gross."

"What is a lame idea?" I said, getting exasperated by Holly lack of ability to say what she wanted to say. Usually she was so confident, so self-assured, but now she was floundering around seemingly embarrassed, like a schoolboy trying to buy condoms at the pharmacy."

"Damn it, I'm clearly not very good at this," she said. "What I'm trying to say is what if I take your virginity, right here, right now?"

I said nothing, I just looked at Holly, my mouth forming a wide 'o' shape as I tried to digest the magnitude of what she was saying. I looked at her expression, searching for her tell-tale teasing smile, but she definitely wasn't joking. Initially all I could think of was her beautiful face, her incredible body, her captivating breasts, her athletic legs. How could I possibly refuse an offer like that? I couldn't think of any man in the world who wouldn't want to ravish Holly all night long. Just an hour ago, when we were making out, I would have given anything in the world to even see her naked let alone..."

But, that was then, this was now, I had sobered up a little since then. I couldn't really do... that with my cousin could I? Declining her offer had to be the right choice, morally and for the sake of our future relationship didn't it? I would still be a virgin, but I would be doing what I said I would do -- solving my own problems. Tomorrow we could blame everything: the dance, the kiss, the whole breast thing, the indecent proposal, everything on the alcohol and maybe have a bit of a laugh about it. And when I saw her again back at home we would be able to look each other in the eye and not feel weird in each other's company. Refusing this offer was the sensible thing to do, the adult thing to do. So why couldn't I bring myself to do it?

"Steven, I'm really putting myself on the line here, could you at least say something?" All Holly's usual confidence had gone, she looked worried and pale.

"I'm... I mean... I don't know what to say.

"Well it's quite simple, you can say yes, or you can say no. If you say no we'll go to sleep and never ever mention this conversation again. If you say yes... well, I promise to make it a memorable night for you."

"Yes," I blurted out suddenly. I think the word came directly from my penis, without my brain being able to apply a veto.

Holly smiled and the colour returned to her face, her confident expression returning. She gently took hold of my shoulder and pushed me back onto the bed. I tried to say something but she put a finger to my lips.

"Let me take over from here," she said, seductively.

I lay on the bed, feeling powerless, waiting to see what Holly's next move would be. She unbuttoned my shirt and, despite a little difficulty with my cufflinks, removed it completely. I lay there almost motionless, slightly embarrassed about my weedy-looking body. Then she undid my belt and unbuttoned my pants. As she pulled them down my legs, her hand brushed lightly against my cock through my boxers. I wasn't sure if it was an accident or intentionally arousing, but either way the blood started to return to that area and a noticeable bulge started forming in my boxers. Holly looked up at it and smiled. There was no doubt that she had noticed this erection.

She removed my socks and then stood up and gave me a look over. She reached behind her back, presumably doing something with a zipper then, in one motion, she pulled her dress over her head, leaving her standing there in just a bra and panties. For the first time I could really take in her whole body. Her underwear was a matching set in scarlet red. The bra was strapless, supported only by her perky breasts. The cups themselves were supporting, and not very revealing, but were bisected by a beautiful hint of cleavage. I could just make out her nipples peeking through the fabric of the bra. The matching panties were small, not quite a thong, but definitely designed to be sexy. They were cut quite thin at the front, but I could see no sign of pubic hair. She obviously took care with her bikini line, either that or she was completely shaved. The thought that I was going to find out excited me immensely and turned my semi-hard cock almost rock hard in an instant.

"Do you like what you see?" said Holly, smiling and giving me a little twirl. I could only nod earnestly.

She gently sat down on the bed next to where I lay and started rubbing her hand over my torso, slowly and sensually. Eventually her hand came to rest right at the top of my boxers. Gently she moved her hand under the elastic and down into my pubic hair. She ran her fingers through the hair to where my erect shaft was straining against the fabric of my underwear. Then, ever so slowly, she took hold of the shaft and started to rub it up and down. I groaned in pleasure at the touch, amazed at how much better it felt when it was somebody else's hand rather than my own. All too soon though she let go of my throbbing erection and withdrew her hand. She grabbed the sides of my boxers and pulled them down over my tent pole and down my legs. I was now lying there on the bed completely naked, my cock obediently standing to attention. I was completely at the mercy of my cousin.

"Hello big boy," she said. "So it was you who said hello to me on the dance floor earlier." I had no illusions that my cock was anything bigger than average, it was maybe about six inches, but her playful tone relieved the tension and I laughed.

"Sorry about that," I said. "It was really hard to stay in control with those pressed against me." I pointed at her breasts, still trapped within their scarlet prison.

"What these?" she said, in a fake-surprised tone gesturing at her chest. "Would you like to see them?"

"Fuck yes!" I said, immediately.

Holly reached behind her back, deftly undid the clasp of her bra and then let go. The bra, completely unsupported at the shoulders, immediately slid down her breasts and fell onto the floor. And there they were, her wonderful breasts. They sat up proudly on her chest. Not artificial or enhanced in any way, just natural and perky and not yet affected by age-induced gravity. What a perfect sight! Her dark red nipples, about the size of peas, stood erect in the middle of her pale areolas. She playfully cupped her breasts in her hands and squashed them together before releasing them and letting them hang freely again.

She knelt down on the bed and lifted one knee over my legs to straddle me. Slowly she lowered herself onto my cock, trapping it against my stomach. Only the thin fabric of her little panties separated it from her pussy. I could feel it's warmth through her panties and I eagerly anticipated the moment I could feel it for real. With my cock, my tongue, my hand, anything she would allow! Holly lowered her chest towards mine, putting more pressure on my cock and also giving me an incredible view of her tits hanging down.

"Go ahead, touch them," she said.

I didn't need telling twice. I tentatively reached out both hands and grabbed the firm mounds of flesh. Momentarily I had a flashback to the dance floor, when she had shied away as soon as I touched them even outside her clothes. 'Too far' she had said. It seemed a strange thing to say given that now we were going so much further. Why had she changed her mind? More poignantly why was I thinking about such stupid questions when I was lying here with the two objects of my desire in my hands?

I squeezed Holly's breasts gently, then started to roll them around in my hands. After a while a found her nipples with my thumbs and I started to rub them gently. She exhaled deeply and smiled as I did so, before doing something that felt divine. She started rocking backwards and forwards on my cock, sliding her warm crotch along its length. She moved slowly, back and forth, as I continued to play with her breasts. I could feel her nipples getting harder. An automatic reaction, or was I actually turning her on? I didn't have the experience to know. Suddenly I felt the familiar sensation of an impending orgasm, brought on by Holly's delightful movements on my cock.

"Holly, stop for a minute or I'm going to..." Holly stopped moving, then let out a girlish giggle.

"You can't come yet, we haven't even got to the best part!"

"Are we going to do the best part now?" I asked.

I was willing her to say yes. I was desperate to bury my cock inside her warm pussy, say goodbye to my virginity and perform the ultimate act of love with the girl that, right now, I loved more than anybody else in the world.

"No, not yet honey. If we did you would probably come in, like, ten seconds or something. And besides I need you to get me wet first."

I didn't know exactly what she meant, but I lay still obediently as she un-straddled me and lay on the bed next to me. She brought her knees up towards her chest and then pulled her panties down over her knees, finally removing them completely. Then she just lay there on her side for a few seconds, looking at me with her hand on my chest. I took the opportunity to check out her now-naked pussy. It was mostly shaved, with a narrow 'landing strip' of pubic hair going down the middle, tapering off at the top of her slit, which I could just make out. I considered it quite artistic and extremely erotic. I badly wanted to reach out and touch it but I decided to wait for further instruction. It was a strategy that had certainly served me well so far! Holly rolled over onto her back, lifted her knees slightly and opened her legs. She gently took hold of my right hand and moved it down between her legs. This was it, she wanted me to finger her. I was going to get my hands on her beautiful pussy!

I reached down, past her pubic hair, and buried my fingers into the folds of her labia. It was very warm, but relatively dry. This is what she must mean by needing to get her wet. I fumbled around with my fingers trying to find her vagina, wanting to get knuckle-deep in its warmth.

"Wait Steven, this isn't really doing it for me," said Holly. Shit, what had I done wrong.

Holly brought my hand back and up to her mouth. She gently sucked on my middle and index fingers, licking between them to make them moist all over. Then she moved my hand back down to her pubic mound. She took my forefinger and pushed it gently down into the top of her slit.

"Now, gently rub up and down there," she said.

I did as I was told, slowly working my moist finger up and down the top of her slit. Holly's saliva on my finger allowed it to slide up and down freely, from the bottom of her pubic hair, down into her warm crevice. As I did so I looked over at Holly, who had her eyes closed and was breathing in and out deeply through her nose.

"You feel that slight bump there?" she said, slightly breathlessly. "That's my clitoris. If you keep hitting that you will make me a very happy girl."

I kept rubbing, back and forth, trying to focus my attention on what I now knew to be her clitoris. I wasn't completely sure what I was doing, but it seemed to be working. Holly was breathing more and more deeply and was actually biting her lip. I also noticed that her pussy had become noticeably more moist.

"A little bit deeper, try using two fingers" she commanded.

Again I did what I was told, now using my fore and index fingers to rub her clit. The saliva had long-since dried up, but it was no longer necessary. The moistness of her pussy on its own was more than enough to lubricate my fingers as they glided backwards and forwards. I kept my eyes transfixed on Holly's face, trying to get an indication of what was good for her. I pushed my fingers deeper, arriving at the wet entrance of her vagina. On the return trip I heard her muffle a gasp when I accidently trapped her clitoris between my fingers and pulled slightly. I tried doing it again and she let out a little moan, so I kept on doing it more and more. Eventually she started giving out little whimpers. Was I going to make her cum? I really hoped she would, I so wanted her to enjoy this. Suddenly Holly's hand reached down and grabbed mine.

"What's wrong, what is it?" I said.

"Nothing, it's fine it's just... I'm ready," she replied.

"No, let me carry on, you seemed to be enjoying that"

"This isn't about me, this is about you losing your virginity," she said, moving my hand away from her warm and wet playground.

I wanted to protest, as I really wanted to bring her to orgasm. But at the same time it's tough to argue when a girl tells you that she wants to take your virginity. This was the moment I had been waiting for. Holly pulled herself up onto her knees and then straddled me once more, this time with no panties guarding the entrance to her promised land. She grabbed hold of the base of my cock, and started to lower her pussy down towards it, but then she stopped. She leant down to whisper something in my ear.

"Would you like me to be loud?" she said.

"Well, I don't want you to build your hopes up or anything. This is my first time and all."

"Don't worry, I'm not expecting the earth to move or anything. But I thought maybe you would want me to be loud anyway."

"Why?"

"Because I bet you that right now at least one of the guys in the dorm is listening at your door or from the next room or something. I thought you might like me to put on a show for them." I chuckled at the thought.

"No, I told you I'm done with all that crap, I don't care what those douchebags think of me. Besides, this is my first time and I want it to be... real. Not like some dodgy porno movie."

"I'm proud of you Steven," she said, giving me a gentle kiss on the lips.

Holly sat up again and repositioned herself over my cock, but again she stopped just as she was about to lower herself onto it. Her expression suddenly looked serious.

"Are you absolutely sure you want to do this Steven?" she asked.

"Yes, of course." I answered immediately. "Why, are you having second thoughts?"

"No, not at all, I'm happy to do this for you. I just want you to know that you can change your mind if you want to. Fucking their cousin isn't exactly how most guys want to lose their virginity. It's not really a story you can tell your friends in years to come."

"If they ask I'll just tell them I lost my virginity to the most beautiful girl in the world," I said, meaning it.

"That's so sweet," she replied, blushing.

My compliment seemed to completely remove the doubts in Holly's mind and she quickly grabbed my cock and pushed it towards her pussy, angling it towards her tunnel entrance. But this time it was my turn to halt proceedings.

"Wait!" I said. "Shouldn't we be using some protection or something?"

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill," said Holly. "Now are we going to put this off some more or are you actually going to screw me?"

She didn't wait for a reply. She just smiled a wicked smile as she pushed down on my cock until I could feel it resting at the entrance to her vagina. It was moist and slippery and it was only Holly's strong thigh muscles preventing it from slipping right inside her. I looked up at her, waiting for the moment where she would allow me to penetrate her cavern. She continued to hold herself perfectly still, my cock suspended between her labia for what seemed like an age. Then suddenly she looked me deep in the eyes, bit her bottom lip, and then released the tension in her thighs. I felt her ravenous pussy envelop my cock and suddenly I was inside her!

Wow, what a sensation! The walls of her pussy felt velvety and soft, yet were tight enough that I could feel them right the way down the length of my shaft. I felt like my entire cock was programmed with tiny pleasure nodes. Holly wasn't even moving and I was already breathing heavily, wondering how long it would take me to come. I looked down the length of her body. From her beautiful face, all the way down her neck to her curvaceous tits, then onwards down her flat stomach to her pussy. And there, the sight to end all sights, her pussy lips impaled on my throbbing member. I didn't think there could be a more beautiful sight anywhere.

Holly looked up towards the ceiling and started gently rocking her pelvis. Her hips moved up and down, backwards and forward, side to side, all three dimensions getting a thorough workout. The feeling as my cock moved in and out of her slippery tunnel sent delightful sensations all the way up my body. I wondered how many men had she slept with before. I had no basis for comparison of course, but it seemed like she knew exactly what to do to give me the maximum possible pleasure. As she moved her breasts bounced, swayed and shuddered, putting on a delightful sideshow to the main event.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax, enjoying the amazing sensations around my cock. It was going to be a challenge not to come too quickly. We had only been fucking for about two minutes and I could already feel an orgasm building. Holly's movements grew faster, going from a controlled motion to the point where she was basically just bouncing up and down on my rock-hard cock. I realized that she had deliberately chosen this position so she could be in control, all I had to do was lie there and enjoy the ride. Perfect for my first time! But damn, it was so good, I couldn't stop myself climaxing for much longer. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. In most porn I had seen the guy pulled out at the last minute and shot his cum all over her tits or face or something. But in regular sex I heard that coming inside her was more common. But this was hardly 'regular sex', it was my cousin teaching me to fuck! What would Holly want me to do? Shit, I would have to decide soon, I could feel my orgasm coming. Suddenly Holly slowed her movements dramatically, delaying my impending climax. She lowered her face down towards mine.