My Hot Pretend Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to come for me sweetie?" she said.

"Yes, I'm sorry it's so quick," I said dismally.

"Don't be. It's your first time, it's to be expected"

"I was wondering what I should do. You know, when I cum."

"Just enjoy it," she said.

"Yes, but should I pull out or something?"

Holly laughed at the question. "Do you want to?"

I thought about it for a few seconds. "No I would really like to come inside you if that's okay."

Holly smiled again and sat back upright, completely impaling herself on my cock once more. "Then fill me up baby!"

She resumed her movement, bouncing up and down on my cock and I felt my orgasm build again.

"Yes Steven, fuck me, fuck me!" said Holly, riding my cock faster and faster. She reached behind her back and started playing with my balls with her hand.

"That feels so good... Oh yes, I'm coming!" I moaned breathlessly.

"Me too!" said Holly. "Yes, fuck me, fuck me! Oh my god, I'm coming, fuck me harder!" Her voice got louder and louder. I tried to do as she asked, thrusting my hips up to match her strokes. I let out a loud moan as my own climax hit, spurred on by Holly's dirty talk

"Yes! Fill me with your hot cum!" shouted Holly.

She gave a loud orgasmic scream as I felt my cock spasm and fire streams of cum into her hot, wet pussy. My back arched and my hips bucked on the bed as Holly continued to milk my cock empty. Eventually I was spent and I crashed back onto the bed, Holly crashed down on top of me, still impaled on my member. As the pink clouds cleared from my mind a million thoughts went through my head. I had lost my virginity! I'd just had sex with a beautiful girl! But for some reason the most prominent thought was about Holly. Had I really given her such an amazing orgasm? Or was she just playing up to the crowd she imagined to be listening at our door. I looked up at her and, as if reading my mind, she smiled and winked.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist," she said.

_______

I woke with a big smile on my face. Actually that's a lie, I think it's impossible to actually wake up with a smile on your face. But I drifted into consciousness and very soon I was smiling thinking about the night before. It was like a fairy tale in my mind, with me as the noble protagonist and Holly as the beautiful princess. Like a fairy tale it had its ups and downs and so nearly all went wrong, which only made the happy ending so much better. And what a happy ending it was! The protagonist won over the princess, learned valuable lessons about life and... got laid! Okay, not much like any fairy tale I had ever read, but still pretty damn good.

I rubbed my eyes and slowly came to my senses. I looked at the clock, which proclaimed it to be about half past nine. There were a few noises coming from the corridor outside as dozens of students started their day. I sat up in bed and looked around for Holly. Originally she was supposed to be sleeping in my bed and I was supposed to be on the floor. After we had sex I hoped that we could share the bed and I could go to sleep with her in my arms. But Holly had declined both options and decided that in light of the wet patch, I could have the bed and she would take her chances on the floor.

However, she was no longer on the floor. For a second I wondered if she had snuck off at first light, unable to face the embarrassment of what we had done the night before, but her belongings were still there so I figured she must just be in the shower. I was pleased as this gave me a bit of time to get my head straight. Today was the first day of the rest of my life, where I would just be myself and face my own problems. Okay, first problem, what would I say to Holly? I wanted to let her know how amazing she had been and how much I had enjoyed the previous night. But I also wanted to be cool, and let her know things wouldn't be weird between us. After all I think she was a bit drunk and she might be having regrets this morning. Maybe she was up early having a shower because she felt dirty in more ways than one.

Okay, so be grateful, but cool, and possibly apologetic... damn, it would be impossible to do all of those at once. Maybe I would just see what she said to me and take my cue from there. What was she likely to say to me? What did I want her to say to me? Hopefully she didn't have any regrets. Looking back on it she had acted a bit strangely. She had stopped me fingering her before she came, then she had apparently faked a big orgasm. Maybe she had decided with some twisted logic that having sex with her cousin was okay as long as she didn't enjoy it too much. Or maybe she was enjoying it a lot more than she let on, but didn't want me to know so she could stay in control. Or maybe...

"Good morning sunbeam!" said Holly, brazenly walking into my room. Again she was wrapped in just a towel and, to my embarrassment, I could feel my hard-on returning, fortunately covered by the duvet.

"Morning," I said, faking a yawn and stretch, trying to act as nonchalant as possible. "Did you sleep well?"

"Not bad," she said.

Holly then did something magical - she took off the towel. I looked at her beautiful body taking it all in for a second time. Her perfect breasts, her luscious pussy, her shapely ass (which I never really got to see much of the night before), everything in one perfect package. Was she about to ask me for an encore? I suddenly realized that there was nothing I wanted more. My hard-on duly stood to attention, waiting for its second tour of duty. She reached down into her bag, giving me a great view of her ass and pussy lips. But to my disappointment she pulled out a clean pair of panties, which she proceeded to put on. She went to reach into her bag again, but stopped when she saw my expression.

"Sorry," she said. "But you've already seen everything anyway, so there's no point in me pretending to be shy."

"Fair point," I said, faking a laugh.

Holly carried on getting dressed, and I was forced to say goodbye to her pussy, then her breasts, then the rest of her body as she put on a bra, t-shirt and jeans. Would it be the last time I ever saw her amazing body? Well maybe it would, but at least she didn't seem to be too freaked out about last night. She was even happy for me to look at her naked. Maybe she did enjoy it last night. Maybe she would like to keep the door open for further sexual relations between us in the future.

"So what happens now?" I said.

"Well, my train leaves in a couple of hours, so a lift to the station would be great," she replied. "We could get some breakfast first if you like."

"Yes, of course," I said. "But I didn't really mean that, I meant what happens next... with us?" Holly sighed. She walked over to the bed and sat down, taking my hand in hers.

"Nothing," she said. "Look, I'm not ashamed about what happened last night, I don't even regret it. But that's all it was, just one night. Now we go back to being cousins again. I'll probably see you over the summer, next time my dad throws a party maybe, and everything will be back to normal. I'm never going to tell anybody what we did and I strongly suggest that you don't either."

"No, of course I won't," I said, unable to hide my sadness.

We went about our business in silence for a while. Holly packed her stuff away in her bag, while I had a shower and got dressed. When we were both ready to go, Holly turned to me.

"Right boyfriend, ready for one last performance?" she asked, grinning.

"Sure girlfriend!" I replied.

I picked up her bag, then she took my hand and we went out into the big wide world, one more short journey as boyfriend and girlfriend. A few people, Kenny, Jay and two other guys called Niall and Tony were chatting in the hall.

"Hey Stevie, Holly," said Kenny. All three of them stood there with big grins. "So, heading home now?"

"Yes, my train leaves shortly," said Holly. "It was really nice to meet you all."

She went round each of the guys giving them a hug and a kiss on the cheek, even Jay. They continued to stand there with enormous grins on their faces, all of them clearly dying to say something. We turned and started to walk towards the door.

"Oh Yes Steven! Fuck me! Fill me with your hot cum!" came a voice from behind us. They had been listening at the door last night. Bastards! Holly turned around and was about to deliver a scathing reply when I put my hand on her arm to stop her.

"No thanks Jay, you're really not my type," I said, smiling, before walking out to the car, hand in hand with my hot pretend girlfriend.

_______

The events of that night all seem so distant now, even though it was barely more than a year ago. I guess it's because so much has changed since then. In the days afterwards I found it difficult to deal with all the confused feelings I had for Holly. I thought of her as a cousin, a friend and a lover and it all got a bit mixed up in my head. To be honest, I think I fell in love with her for a while. But over the summer I managed to put things into context and started to see the events in a much different light. My cousin had taught me a great deal about friendship and girls and sex and self-esteem and, well, life in general really. The fact she had also taken my virginity remained a beautiful memory, but it was just one of a number of things she had done for me. I was now a completely different person.

When I went back to college for my sophomore year I took Holly's advice and started just being myself. I joined the science fiction society and the chess club and a bunch of other things that I swore I would avoid at college. I went back to being a geek again and, yes, occasionally I get teased for it, but I have made some great friends and for the first time I really feel like I belong. My grades have improved, I have a more enjoyable social life and, without boring you with the details, my success with girls has improved too. I won't lie and say I've become some kind of stud, that's not the case, but I slept with three different girls last year, the third of which is now tentatively my girlfriend. Holly was right, being confident and comfortable within yourself does seem to be attractive to women, maybe more so than looks and sense of humor and money and all the other things we convince ourselves are important.

As for Holly and I, we have grown closer as cousins and always take the time to catch up on family occasions. There has never been any further hint of sexual intimacy, nor do I think there ever will be. In fact, since I took her back to the station that morning we haven't ever discussed what happened and we both tend to get embarrassed and try to change the subject when our conversation drifts in that direction. In the privacy of my own head though, I often remember replay the events of the night Holly took my virginity. And even though she's my cousin and I don't really harbor any romantic feelings for her any more, I still consider her the most beautiful woman in the world.