My Immortal Ch. 10

Story Info
She shares a gift with him.
831 words
4.43
52.9k
8
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,285 Followers

I love you, Carla. Those were the last words I'd heard before dropping off into the land of Nod and I slept more soundly than I had in my life. Nestled in Gil's arms, with his cum trickling out of my sore, but well-used pussy, I dreamed sweet dreams of life with him and awoke with an intense craving for more of him. I looked up at his sleeping face and sent images to him, watching him slowly smile and stir into wakefulness. Those pale eyes fluttered open and he looked down at me, bending to take my mouth in a deep kiss while his hands roamed over my body.

"You called?"

I laughed, then kissed him again, pressing my body against his and groaning when I felt his hard cock rubbing against my stomach."Yes. I'm hungry."

"Hungry? Hungry for what?"

"Your cock, of course." I turned over and backed against him, shivering when I felt his prick slide into the crack of my ass and I moved against him."I was dreaming about your cock in my ass."

Gil's hot groan made me shiver."Jesus, Carla. You're going to make me cum right now."

"Don't cum yet. Cum in my ass."

He pulled my chin around so that he could look into my eyes."Are you sure?"

"Very sure." I rubbed my ass against him again to emphasize my words."Do you have some lube?"

"Baby oil. In the bathroom cabinet."I slid out of bed and padded into the bathroom, flicking on the light and looking around. I took the opportunity to pee and noticed that everything in the bathroom was built for Gil and his wheelchair. As I sat, I found myself stroking the steel poles on either side of the toilet, imagining that his hands had touched them."That's very sweet."

"Sorry. I can't help it." I let him feel the love in my heart and bit my lip when he answered with a flood of his own. God, it felt good to finally have someone loving me.

"Come back to bed, baby. Let me show you how I feel."

I cleaned myself, flushed the toilet, grabbed the bottle of baby oil and headed back into the bedroom, approaching the bed with a sigh of awe at the beautiful, naked man that awaited me. Gil opened his arms to me and I sunk into them, opening my mouth in a deep, passion-filled kiss, then turning and offering my ass to him. I felt the cold kiss of oil that warmed as it dripped down between my butt cheeks and his thick finger circled my asshole, followed by the fat head of his cock.

"Are you really sure?"

"Yes."I thought for a moment, then tried to pull away a bit, sending him my thoughts."No, I don't want to. Get your hands off me."

He grabbed my shoulders, pulling me back against him in an attempt to keep me still."Don't make me have to force you." The sensual manner of his mental speech let me know that he understood the role play and I struggled, futilely trying to escape his strong arms.

"You can't force me!"

The head of his cock pressed against my asshole and a sharp pain swept the breath from my lungs. I heard his soft voice, telling me to relax and his soothing mental touch calmed me while his hard rod stretched my untried hole. In a matter of seconds, he was deep inside me and I felt him flex, his breath hot in my ear."Fuck, Carla. I'm not going to be able to last long."

"Why not?" I teased, groaning as my pussy squeezed, making the muscles of my anal canal grasp him tightly."You're nothing but a tease, Gil."

"I'm not teasing."

"You are teasing. You're nothing but a tease."

"Fuck that!"

I finally heard the tone in his voice that I'd ached to hear and grabbed onto the headboard as he pulled out and slowly slid into me again. I wanted to scream but I felt weak, overwhelmed by the newness of the sensations that were scudding through me and I pressed back into him, whimpering as I slipped two fingers into my weeping pussy. We moved together, slowly and deliberately, using the cream from my honeypot to lubricate my cum-sticky lips. It wasn't long before I was cumming, shoving my fingers deep into my pussy and my ass muscles clenching around his cock.

Gil moaned and his body started shaking as he filled my ass with his hot jizz, his prick locked in my bowels and jerking with each release of his sperm. We both groaned and shivered together, cuddling close and enjoying the aftermath of our lovemaking. I rubbed his arms, which were wrapped tightly around me and smiled when I heard his voice.

"I love you, Carla."

I sighed and snuggled closer to him."I love you, too, Gil. You are my immortal."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,285 Followers