All Comments on 'My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 06'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
NiranaNiranaalmost 6 years ago
as great as expected

Thank you! My only other suggestion is that Rajesh and Vidya spend more time together with Vidya dominating sexually. I also liked Vidya an Balachander - that seemed more consensual, though the domination by Wasim was also hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks

Thankyou for bringing vidya back again.She is the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This isn't a story

It's an embarrassment. You must really hate the people of India. You continually make them look like awful, stupid people. Why his wife or anyone for that matter, would behave like this, even in a fictional story, is beyond me. Never write again. This was simply awful, regardless of the theme.

1 star

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 6 years agoAuthor

@nirana, thanks for the comment. Let me think about your suggest - thanks for that, btw. I am always glad when readers send feedback like this.

@anon, Vidya IS indeed the best.

@anon, no I don't hate Indian people. Why do you think they look awful in my stories, or stupid? I am Indian, and other Indian fans regularly talk to me and they LOVE my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic read

Although i am not a big fan of maledom, the story is very interesting and the debauchery of vidya is fun to read. There are enough femdom corporal punishment elements to keep femdom lovers like myself happy too..thanks Tarek. Your efforts r much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great

really like the domination by wasnt m, very nicely crafted

my only complaint is that updates r really few and far between, without a constant flow, I had forgotten where it left off before

hope you will update more frequently

Swati

foogyusfoogyusalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

great story,

put in more frequent updates.

27thNC27thNCalmost 6 years ago
Thank you for the story

It’s always a pleasure to step outside of my comfort zone and read something about another culture or particular kink that is different from my own. You must excuse some of the lower educated fools who find it necessary to write hateful comments and who cannot accept that Literotica is a worldwide site, not just for their own country. Please continue writing and sharing these stories with us all.

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 6 years agoAuthor

thanks for the comments. It's feedback and personal connection from the readers that keep Vidya alive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing like always

Hats off to u again awesomely written again I love Vidya , i can say iam her no 1 fan , a idea if u want one how bout a lesbian adventure for Vidya

arch3rarch3ralmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

Loved it, as expected!

Please continue this soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Slutty Vidya

I love 💗 Vidya the married slut and waiting for the next episode / episodes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Vidhya that name makes hard

Wow what a narration man you deserved lot of credits. One of the best ever stories waiting for the next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
super hot story

What idea Sirji great story. Most erotic I never read this type erotic story. Your writing and thinking ability very good. Please Write Poonam & Jamai babu sex incidence story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bad Habit

You are good at writing but have bad habit for posting next part after long time. It will only make difficult for people connecting things from previous stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fuck all

You are getting too communal there no more cuckloading here just comunal Hindu bashing. Mr zia this priming of social consciousness experiment of yours is too obvious. There was more voilece here than sex and you never let us forget that you wanted to run down the Hindu community here. You should be banned out here.

Pathetic!

spankedboyspankedboyover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments.

I am still on the fence about a lesbian adventure for Vidya - her strength is her voracious appetite for large cocks!

But definitely there is room for more Poonam / Jamai Babu into the story.

re: "bad habit"

Yes, I do not post for long time. It's because I take a long time to write a quality story. I don't publish until I am happy with it. Each story is episodic so it's not like I am leaving you on a cliff hanger!

re: "fuck all"

Where am I bashing Hindus? How can you say that? What do you even mean?

spankedboyspankedboyover 5 years agoAuthor
Facebook group for the series

I would love my readers to also join this Facebook group dedicated to my stories.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/264037251118260/

smashithard25smashithard25over 5 years ago
Best part

Best part of the series. You really did some hardwork this time. Waiting for next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Absolutely Mind blowing

Loved it by my heart and loved to live life of vidya for atleast few days

spankedboyspankedboyabout 5 years agoAuthor

Vidya is a (wet) dream. Many want to be her, or do her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Re: Mohan

Coz I have posted comment as anonymous in last story I can't comment there again so I am giving you suggestion here:

You can add humiliation for Rajesh as his wife has to pay the price of his bad attitude in office by getting fucked mercilessly from this low clerk.

Vidya can force her cuck to increase salary of her stud in that case Mohan is basically charging Rajesh to fuck his wife in his own house! & Other countless scenarios..

RassclautRassclautover 4 years ago
Indian cuckold

Thank you for a great series. As a indian cuckold husband to my wife Nirmala and her regular boyfriend Muni who has bred her twice it is well written and kept me hard.

I have substituted Vidya to Nirmala imagining it is my wife in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We need Vidya to once again have some lovers from the low class. A guard, or a servant, or a labourer.

spankedboyspankedboyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon (Mohan) - I have considered bringing Mohan into the story, but not yet sure how. Let's see. This is a good suggestion.

@Rassclaut, not sure what to say!

@Anon, let's see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...