All Comments on 'My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 08'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks buddy

Excellent as always .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Steaming hottt

Very erotic story. Thank you very much for continuing the Vidya series.

spankedboyspankedboyover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you readers

To those praising the story (or even giving proper, honest criticism), thank you. I love reading your comments and feedback.

spankedboyspankedboyover 4 years agoAuthor
To the dishonest critics

Why do you insinuate that I hate Indians, when I am Indian? My story involves Indians because that's what I know, experience and my fantasies. I do not see too many Indians in erotica or porn , let alone Hollywood, so in my stories it's mostly my people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hoping for More!!!

Hope to she Vida being shared/used by members of the board with Rajesh being made to watch. This is another excellent chapter, great flow and development of the story, Wishing to read more!!!

arch3rarch3rover 4 years ago

Fantastic!!

Keep writing more stories!!

NiranaNiranaover 4 years ago
Excellent as always

Looking forward to chapter 9! Maybe Vidya, her mom, Nargis all dominate Rajesh. This was very vivid in my imagination. I could picture Vidya's awesome buttocks, her desires, she getting fucked by Sarun, Rajesh's humiliation. Wanked off a couple of times already in my first read :) Thanks a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Although a good story but what I love most about Vidya is when she gets humiliated & ravaged by low class labors or cheap status people. That's when she gets the real treatment she deserves, but still a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worst story of best series.

This is your best story series but this last story is worst of all your story. Sorry don't want to disappoint you but I think you need to get back things with which you started the series and need to reduce focus on hubby humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A bit disappointed

Hi Spakedboy,

First of all great job on all the previous writings. The Vidya series stories were amazing and I have read them many a times over and over again. But never get fed up of it. I am sure just like me most of your readers would vote for the milkman story as the most favorable and sensual writing.

I was so eager to read the next episode, however thous this episode is a great piece if writing, it kind of kill the whole thrill. She can't be owned by just one man. She is a slut and a whore to be shared with many more possible characters. The main thrill drives from the low cast lovers.

An episode where Ramu would pimp her is way better than Sarun owning her. Ramu could even take her back to his village to sell her off to his friends to make some money. I understand the ultimate power Sarun has over Vidya in this episode, and the complete humiliation as a cuckold. However this episode just closes all other possibilities of continuity as now she becomes owned by just one man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Write next parts of it and conclude the story

Please write next part and conclude the story

spankedboyspankedboyover 4 years agoAuthor
Replies

Thank you for the comments.

"Hoping for more"

I am developing a piece where she is being used by members of the board.

"piece of shit"

ok.

@arch3r

Thank you. I hope to.

@Nirana

Thank you. I am debating whether the mother in law should come into the picture. There is something to be said for subtle flirting vs explicit domination.

My problem is also wanking a lot while writing a story - hence the slow progress!

@anon

Soon I will bring back the low class labours again.

"Worst story of best stories"

Thanks for the comment.

"I think you need to get back things with which you started the series "

What would that be though? What do you think should be the focus of the story?

"A bit disappointed"

I know you think Vidya is now being owned by one man, but I like your idea of Ramu pimping her as well. I will work that into one of the next chapters.

"conclude the story"

Which story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ok

So manu spank, slap not good. Good part with to humiliate with mangalsutra, bangles n anklet saree etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sister in Law

I have done the same thing with my sister in law and her husband who is now relegated to blowjobs but from my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Indian wife & sailors .. next parts please

Please bring the next parts to Indian wife & sailors .. and also to A dominated husband speaks. Increase the frequency of your stories at least two per month .. yours are the best Indian context stories on literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some suggestions

Try to bring back balachandra ji. It will be awesome to see 2 alpha characters going for your slut wife vidya since they both were pretty hardcore with Vidya.

Plus I would love the callback of wasim instead of ramu. Some more Alpha Characters will be awesome.

You always write too good of stories. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Steaming hot story. Game of licks coming up?

Very erotic story. Does Vidya play the game of licks along with Sarun and her husband? Vidya discontinues taking contraceptives and goes off the pill. Sarun ejaculates inside her pussy and her husband has to lick her lover’s cum off her pussy if he does not want Vidya to get pregnant with Sarun’s baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Does Poonam come back?

Very arousing and erotic story. Can Poonam enter the scene? Does Sarun enjoy the mom-daughter duo of Poonam and Vidya? Just like Bheem enjoyed the mom-daughter duo of Asin and Poonam. Does the hubby fuck his mother-in-law Poonam while Sarun is fucking his wife Vidya? Just as his father-in-law Vivek had fucked MIL Asin while Bheem was fucking wife Poonam. Does hubby turn the tables on Sarun and avenge his humiliation? Just as Vivek had turned the tables on Bheem and taught him a lesson. Does history repeat itself? Please write a gripping and hot sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hottest humiliation story

Hottest cuckold humiliation categorised story. Hats off.

Imaging myself in the place of Rajesh andy Wife in Vidya.

Just thinking my wife being enjoyed by someone so roughly and she laugh on me made me cum in my uw. Mmmmmm love to be a cuckold.

Nitin here

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next part please

Eagerly awaiting your next part of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Eagerly awaiting next story

Please make Vidya get dolled up in sexy secretary outfit and get passed around in the boardroom of directors from Sarun's company. Also keep Rajesh present during the act. Maybe also a hot jacuzzi scene or yacht scene with the directors.

Awesome work btw. You blow my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Please give us a new story of Vidya with Mohan who is a lowly clerk in Rajesh office.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

How does Vidya celebrate festival like Diwali or karwa chauth? Can you make a theme on that

Clement94Clement94almost 4 years ago
Eagerly Waiting

I previously commented anonymously and eagerly waiting for a new story from you. If you need any help in edits you can reach out to me, as I am an English professor and could help if you are stuck.

Quote"Hi Spakedboy,

First of all great job on all the previous writings. The Vidya series stories were amazing and I have read them many a times over and over again. But never get fed up of it. I am sure just like me most of your readers would vote for the milkman story as the most favorable and sensual writing.

I was so eager to read the next episode, however thous this episode is a great piece if writing, it kind of kill the whole thrill. She can't be owned by just one man. She is a slut and a whore to be shared with many more possible characters. The main thrill drives from the low cast lovers.

An episode where Ramu would pimp her is way better than Sarun owning her. Ramu could even take her back to his village to sell her off to his friends to make some money. I understand the ultimate power Sarun has over Vidya in this episode, and the complete humiliation as a cuckold. However this episode just closes all other possibilities of continuity as now she becomes owned by just one man."

spankedboyspankedboyover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments.

Vidya goes through phases. This is the stage where she is being owned by one man. No guarantees that this will continue, after all this is Vidya! She will be back to whoring out for the low class soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I read on your Facebook group that you are writing a new story on Vidya. Great to know that! I hope that includes Mohan dominating Vidya, while he is lowly clerk in Rajesh's office. Thanks.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 2 years agoAuthor

@anon who said this is a cuck and slut tale - so why do you read, asshat?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is the cuckold not licking up all this cum ?

The story is great and the ultimate wish for us cuckolds

Narges should also be doing no housework , should all be done by the cuck and she should be beating the cuck with a cane in front of Sir and wife for their amusement ,

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anon, the cuckold Rajesh is not gay, so he doesn't lick the cum or sucks the bull's cock. There are many types of cuckold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...