All Comments on 'My Indian Wife, Driver and Watchman'

by callmelavanya

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hot

very hot

ar72204ar72204almost 16 years ago
Sweet!

Very hot! Just my kinda erotica! We need more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
too good

pls pls pls write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You have to!

Callmelavanya you just have to keep on writing! Dont deprive us of your fantastic eroticas. Hope to read more stories from you soon!

-PIXAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ma'am's armpits

Lavanya ...your description of her armpits is lovely. wish you had elaborated how hairy it was...

XodanXodanover 14 years ago
Nice story

Very hot - good job here - keep on writing Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
got me very hard

I really like this kind of slut wife-voyeur husband stories..and your indian twist makes it even more exciting. I would like to read more of this stuff. Please write more..take the story forward..include some more people, more teasing, more action!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
very hot

please continue.Write about tailor measurement for blouse ?my gf is enjoying when tailor takes her measurement and she let him touch unintentionally.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Who

Who will write the first Indian BTB? Some day even the cuckolded man will enough have been having. He may then place into the bed of his whore and her lover the much pissed off King Cobra.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story

for_that_moment56for_that_moment569 months ago

With the right creativity the story definitely has the potential to be an awesome series. Great. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You do not know how stories are written.

Jagrati

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous