My Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
npanxx
npanxx
388 Followers

"I'm cumming!" I managed to croak just before my cock exploded in her mouth. The first jet felt so big I was surprised I didn't hear it splatter against the back of her throat. And another, and another, and another. I could feel my sphincter contracting on her fingers as my cock pulsed the last of my cum into her hungry mouth.

Trish gingerly removed her fingers from my ass and crawled back up until she was laying on top of me. She kissed me, and I could faintly taste my come on her tongue.

"You, my dear, are a very talented cocksucker."

"Thank you. I'm a pretty good fuck too." she said playfully.

"I know that already. Did you forget about last night and this morning?"

"You know what I meant!"

I did. It was a frontier we hadn't explored yet, and as soon as I could regain some strength I'd find out how good she was.

" Refreshments?" I asked.

"I'd love some wine, thanks."

Trish rolled off of me allowing me to get out of bed. The cooler evening was apparent now as our sweaty bodies began to chill. I poured two glasses of wine and brought the fruit to the bed. Trish had slipped between the sheets hoping to fend off the chill of the night. I joined her there knowing it wouldn't be long until the sheets were off again. We reclined on our elbows with the bowl of fruit between us. Trish sipped her wine and ate some orange slices. I had some cantaloupe and watermelon with mine.

"It's so cool to lay here in bead and be able to look up at the stars. I never would have imagined that fucking outside could be so romantic." she said.

"It is different, isn't it? The fresh air and the smell of the woods make me feel like I'm camping, like I did as a little boy. It feels kind of daring too, being naked outside and all."

"Falling star! Make a wish!" Trish shouted, startling me.

"I didn't see it so I can't make a wish."

"Too bad. Tell ya what, I'll wish for both of us." Trish paused for a moment with her eyes closed. "There, done."

"What did you wish for?"

"I can't tell! If I did, the wish wouldn't come true! Please tell me you know the rules on wishing!" Her tone was one of playful mocking.

"I do, I do. I know the rules on wishing."

We laughed at the ridiculousness of the situation. Two grown adults making wishes on falling stars. (But it wasn't that ridiculous. On my first date with Tina, we had seen a falling star and I had wished she would spend the rest of her life with me.)

We both ate a little more fruit and finished our wine. I was ready for more of Trish, so I took her glass and set it next to the bed with mine. I sidled up next to her and slid my right arm under her neck and my left over her back. I kissed her mouth gently as I held her close to me.

"Are you ready for more, honey?" I asked.

"I am." she smiled.

We held each other and kissed for some time, exploring each other's mouths, sometimes just our tongues were in contact. I could feel the blood starting to flow to my cock and knew I'd be ready in short order.

I rolled Trish over so I was on top of her in a missionary position. I continued to kiss her while the tip of my slowly inflating cock dragged back and forth on her lower abdomen, further stimulating my arousal. Trish's luscious boobs beckoned me, so I broke our kiss and began to feast on her ample bosom. I licked, sucked, and adored her wonderful tits, all the while rubbing and caressing them with my hands. Trish seemed to have a direct connection from her breasts to her cock, because as soon as I began loving her breasts, her cock started to come to life. I thought I should probably help resuscitate it so I moved down to give her cock a little 'mouth-to-mouth'.

The sheet over us was now in the way so I threw it off knowing that we would be hot and sweaty soon. The chill of the night air kept Trish's nipples at full attention. I knelt between her legs, lifting her knees so her calves rested on my back and slurped her semi-erect cock into my mouth.

My attempts to breathe life into her member were successful as soft cock inflated to full size in my wet, warm mouth. With her pole at full attention, I began sucking her in earnest, bobbing my head and trying to vacuum the semen right out of her body. I leisurely stoked her asshole with my middle finger while I loved her cock. The feel of her bud under my finger made me want to eat her.

I didn't want to make Trish cum with my mouth. The entire purpose of tonight's seduction was to set the mood for me to take her ass, and I wanted her to cum while I fucked her.

Trish was busy massaging her breasts while I made a meal of her cock. The combination of seeing her state of arousal and having her dick in my mouth had me hard again, and it was time to prepare for the main event.

I released her hard member and asked Trish roll over while I lifted one of her legs to assist her. Once on her knees she laid her head on a pillow, pressed her chest flat on the mattress, and, arching her back, presented her shapely backside to my appreciative eyes.

Oh how I loved the sight of her spread ass. I know I described it before, but I have to stress just how perfect I found Trish's asshole to be. This time there would be no teasing, and I immediately attacked her ass with gusto, my tongue immediately penetrating her molten core. In our current position I could see Trish's face as I ate her ass. Her eyes were closed, mouth open as if frozen in permanent surprise. I could hear small gasps in her throat as my tongue pistoned in and out of her ass-pussy. Occasionally I heard her mew and moan in response to my my oral assault. I grabbed her cock and stroked while I tongue fucked her ass. Trish began to instinctively buck her hips, fucking my hand while I ate her succulent ass.

While still stroking her cock, I slipped a finger from my other hand into her tight chute and slid it in and out. This caused Trish to become even more vocal, her moans escalating into verbal encouragement. "Oooh Baby! That's it. Fuck my ass with your finger. Give me more Baby. Finger fuck my ass!"

Being the gentleman I am I obliged her request and added another digit to the penetration. I sawed my fingers in and out of her as I continued to lick all around her tight hole and stroke her hard cock.

"You have to stop or I'm gonna cum" she said. "I want to feel your cock inside of me. Now."

"Get on your back honey. I need to see you when we do this."

I backed off and allowed Trish to reposition to her back. Her legs were splayed wide, feet in the air, displaying her delectable asshole glistening with my saliva. Her hands still caressed her breasts as I positioned my body to hover over hers. I tilted my hips so the head of my cock would rub against her willing pussy. I lowered myself to her, kissing her full lips, forcing my tongue into her mouth. Trish sucked on it, pulling it deeper into her mouth.

I pressed my cock against her lubricated asshole more forcefully and I felt the tight ring begin to yield to the pressure. I broke our kiss so I could see the expression on her face. Iwantedto watch her ass swallow my cock, but Ineededto witness and remember the intimacy of the moment and her reaction to my maiden voyage into her sex.

Trish's legs wrapped around my back, the silkiness of her stockings against my back and sides caused my desire to increase exponentially. The tightening grip of her legs urged me into her. Trish's eyes were closed, and her mouth opened wider as I fed more and more of my cock into her. After what seemed like an eternity, I was all the way inside of her. The front of my legs were plastered to her ass and my nuts rested in the crack of her ass. Trish's stockinged legs held me in a vice-like grip, pulling me toward her and her toward me. Once I was bottomed out, a throaty cry escaped from Trish. "Aaaahhhh God that feels so good!"

I held myself motionless buried to the hilt inside my lover's behind. I nuzzled her neck, kissing her tender flawless skin. I moved toward her ear and whispered "You feel so good around me."

"Ooooh, Baby, you fill me up so nice. Your cock is wonderful."

"Are you ready for me to make love to you?" I asked.

Her eyes opened and she locked onto mine. Her look darted back and forth from eye to eye as if she was looking for something hidden there. She gently gripped my face with her hands and tenderly kissed me on the lips.

"Yes Baby. Make love to me." She finally whispered.

I began to slowly and deliberately thrust my cock into her clutching ass.

The urge to pound into her and mercilessly fuck her was significant. I wanted this to be special, so my strokes remained measured and constant; a slow, comfortably paced screwing. Trish and I settled into a rhythm and she used her legs to pull herself up to meet each of my downward thrusts causing our bodies to slap together at the zenith of each thrust. For the entire duration of our coupling Trish and I gazed at one another, memorizing the moment.

Trish was breathing hard now, and her mouth was dry as she tried to swallow. Her face was flushed with passion and exertion as we made sweet love under the starry night sky.

"I'm gonna cum Baby!" she declared. Apparently my oral prep work paid off because we had only been copulating for about ten minutes.

My strokes into her body remained unchanged. I was like a machine as I drove into her over and over. Trish's legs clamped hard around me as her thrusting stopped, but mine continued.

"I'm cumming!" I looked down to see white hot syrup erupt from the tip of her cock, her asshole clamping around my shaft with each spurt. The first volley landed between her breasts, and each subsequent blast fell slightly short of the previous one, until her cum oozed and puddle just below the head of her cock.

I ceased thrusting for a few minutes so we could catch our breath and allow Trish to recover from her orgasm.

"Baby, that was so good." she said as she pulled my face toward hers for a kiss.

My thrusting had stopped, so I started flexing my pelvic muscles causing my cock to swell in her rectum. Each time I flexed, she contracted her sphincter in response. The flexing and squeezing continued while Trish and I kissed and recovered.

After a few minutes Trish broke our kiss and asked "Ready for some more?"

I didn't use my voice to answer. I was so turned on from the lovemaking we just completed and the passion shared in our kiss that I just began thrusting into her exquisite clutching ass. This time my pumping was less measured, more urgent and primal. This time I was fucking her, and I was fucking her hard.

With each thrust my balls slapped against her ass and the impact of my hips caused her tits to bounce up and down on her chest. I lowered myself to her so there would be some friction for her cock. I felt her slippery cum against my torso, and the pool of semen by her cock gave some lubrication for it to slide between our bodies. Trish held me close with her arms and locked her legs together around my waist.

I was very close to cumming, and I felt Trish's entire body start to tense under and around mine. It was almost like she was having a seizure, but there was no shaking or convulsing. Every muscle in her body seemed like it was cramping all at once, including the muscular ring around my cock. I was being squeezed so hard it made thrusting difficult. Trish's cock was producing a constant stream of fluid that oozed between our bodies. She was gasping for breath and had a look of ecstatic terror on her face. Obviously this was some type of mega-orgasm, and it pushed me over the edge.

I exploded inside of her, my cum splattering wildly all over her insides. I tried to time my thrusts with each pulse of my cock but couldn't. I was sweating, panting, and not in control of my body as I had the most intense orgasm of my life.

I collapsed on top of her and immediately rolled to my right, pulling her with me so I would crush her in my weakened physical state. My cock lost its purchase in her ass and slipped out. We clung to each other, each gripping the other as if letting go would mean a terrifying fall to our deaths. We were both breathing heavy, panting, completely drained by our most recent orgasms.

Neither of us said a word.

Speaking right then would have cheapened what we just experienced. We simply held each other, our sighs and touches saying all that needed to be said.

In time our breathing and heart rates returned to normal. Our panic-like grip on one another began to relax, morphing into a tender embrace between two lovers. When I had regained a portion of my senses, I began to slowly stroke Trish's back. I was concerned by how violently she came, I moved so I could see her face and whispered "Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I think so."

I pulled the sheet and comforter over us. We snuggled.

"You scared me." My voice conveyed my obvious concern for her.

"I scared me too" she answered.

I kissed her lips, hoping it was one of those kisses that said something big.

"Is that a pretty common thing with you?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Unh unh. Never happened before."

We were both quiet for a very long time. We looked at each other, each studying the others eyes and expressions, trying to get a read on their lover's thoughts. Every once in a while our lips met for a brief kiss.

"I'mIinloveloveyouwithClarkyou Trish" we said, our confessions overlapping.

npanxx
npanxx
388 Followers