All Comments on 'My Journey Ch. 03'

by npanxx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story.. I enjoyed it from start to finish. I would love to see a prequel of sorts dealing with trish's life b4 meeting the pratts.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Ok, Lemme Get This Straight...

...Because I'm seriously confused. So this woman Trish, who we've watched profess her undying love for this guy... she handcuffs him to a bed and ties him down, then lets the wife who he's cheating on (for questionable, but still mostly reasonable issues) slap him around as her 'way' of letting him know he's been discovered in this trist? Oh, and then she lets him also know she decided to cheat on him, by making love to his wife? Is my mind blown... way, way gone at this point. There's so MUCH wrong here, its hard to know where to start. What happened to the wife that never even wanted ANY sex if possible? Suddenly she's over the moon for a transgender woman and is thinking of leaving her husband for her? Suddenly a strap-on is looking pretty good now? Because Trish (as most TGs do) very much enjoys it and has said so to our cheating husband, so wouldn't she say the same to her new beau? Jeeez!! This started out to be such a beautiful story, and turned into a looney tune [bonk!]... [slap!]... [whack!]... There were SO many other ways to get these three together, but this just plain blows, and a lot more than your mind. First, you better figure a way to make the wife's (Tina's) sudden sexual wantoness seem plausible, because this looks a lot more like... "and then a miracle occured".

npanxxnpanxxalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comment Joscelyn2tg...

I have no intention to dismiss your opinion, but I am curious if you read the first two submissions as well as all of the third.

Is it "out there" a little? Maybe. I thought it was a kinky way of getting the three together. I could be wrong.

Thanks for commenting and reading the story.

npanxxnpanxxalmost 11 years agoAuthor
I forgot...

Joscelyn2tg, if you didn't like this chapter, you won't like the rest either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A fun twist

and a lot of hot story telling!

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years ago
Nice Surprise

If I could, I'd give this more stars...but 5 is all I can do. I'm so glad you brought the three lovers together. As for any "unbelievable" aspects of it; I thought you did a good job of describing the way Tina and Trish fell for one another...and yes, Tina had finally found out for herself what abstinence feels like...so she was ready for a change. Anyway, believable enough for an erotic story on Literotca :) I applaud your imagination...never saw that one coming until it did;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernpanxx@npanxx
I am a divorced, middle aged male residing Wisconsin. While I'm technically straight and monogamous, the idea of a loving physical relationship with a pre-op transexual or a strap-on wielding woman is extremely appealing. Even more so if she's wearing stockings!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES