My Journey with Lynn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved up over my face, I looked at her cum covered pussy as if in a trance. My fantasy from well over a year ago was coming true. Our conversation during the ride home, must have gotten her wound up like never before. She dropped her pussy down onto my face and ground herself on me, coating my face thoroughly, and then settled her clit on my mouth. Her aggression had me hard again instantly as I sucked on her clit and sucked our combined cum from inside her. I just licked and sucked as ordered, taste never entered my mind. She reached back and pulled hard on my cock and that made me arch my hips either trying to save myself from being ripped off or to make it easier for her, I don't know which one was more true. She gave several hard twists that had me pushing myself into her hand again. I think the harder she punishes my cock the better I like it. I'm not really into pain but her way of showing aggression is wonderful. She kept telling me, "Suck my pussy." Eat my cunt." I could never have dreamed of anything to equal this.

She rode my face to several orgasms, I lost count. She was bucking so hard I had trouble keeping my mouth on her clit, then she would press down and grind to another orgasm. After she had a final small orgasm she fell down at my side with her head resting on my chest.

"I felt so powerful from what I did (meaning the movie theater), I just needed to feel that rush again. Are you OK with that?"

"I couldn't be happier. I really like it when you are aggressive. Do you have any other ideas?" A big smile on my face as I looked her in the eyes.

"We'll see..."

(There is a minimum of 5 more parts to follow)

12