All Comments on 'My Kaitlin's Soul is on Fire Ch. 03'

by shakeaspear

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great story need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just gets better and better

Kudos to you for exploring the psychological and sociological dimensions of Kaitlin's psyche as she slowly gets involved in the IR lifestyle. This story is proving to be incredibly good on many levels rarely (if ever) seen in this genre. It's frequently seen in romance, mystery, and suspense, but seldom in porno. That Kaitlin is shocked by Lamont's exposing himself in front of her and wishes to leave the setting with Curtis adds realism to her character and the situation. That surprise alone is so unusual in these IR stories it left me smiling with the knowledge this author actually understands the female psyche better than 99% of the other authors in this sub-genre. Too often these stories are filled with one-dimensional characters, but this one is offering tantalizing glimpses of subtexts yet to be revealed. Bravo on an extraordinary effort.

gr8whitenorthgr8whitenorthover 11 years ago

awesome! Excellent plot and story line! Can't wait for more!

kattkattover 11 years ago

A story with content. I find myself really enjoying this tale. Look forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't rush it

The set-up is so good that I'm enjoying the story line without getting to the obligatory mechanical descriptions of sex. The "WIll she, or won't she?" question beautifully laid out here makes the story truly unique. This is a top notch story in an otherwise hackneyed and cliche laden genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please write more

Waiting for Chap 4. I wake up early morning everyday to see if there is a new installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Terrific Story

This series is by far one of the best IR stories I've ever read. Please continue it. It literally begs to be continued.

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitalmost 11 years ago
WOW

this is the hottest, I mean the greatest also

I want more just like I want more black cock to fill me every day so wonderful

and I want to hear how she loves and craves it from now on

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous