My Lactation Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced back in time to see the trooper exit the structure and recross the lot to his waiting cruiser. He happened to glance in my direction and I waved at him politely then gave him that exasperated look one gives when waiting for a pet to take a dump. The trooper grinned and nodded in unspoken understanding then unlocked his car and slid in behind the wheel.

Even as it rolled away I grunted as I felt my balls let go and my hot jism erupted from the tip of my shaft into Big Tit's eager sucking mouth. She swallowed down my load and licked me clean then eased away as I smiled down at her and ordered, "Lift your skirt up around your waist bitch." Without any hesitation she grasped the edge of her denim miniskirt and obeyed then went wide-eyed when I ordered, "Now take a nice long piss for me just in case that trooper comes back to make sure my pet used the facilities."

I stepped back and watched as she blushed a deep crimson then let her bladder void sending a stream of hot urine onto the concrete. I gave her a paper towel to clean with then she dropped it into the barrel a few feet away before I let her back in the car. I slid my keys into the ignition as she inquired anxiously, "Was there really a trooper here?"

I nodded and she giggled, "OMG, I am such a total slut, thank you Jack for this. You have no idea what this means to me to be allowed to experience this with you."

Once on the edge of Omaha I used the on board navigation system to find the way to Jessie's lavish home. We pulled up in the long driveway through thick trees that not only served as a windbreak but for privacy and parked the car by the open garage door. Even as I exited the car Jessie came out the door from the house and striding past his Hummer 3 he greeted me with a warm handshake. Trailing behind him on a leash was Maria wearing her slave cuffs and collar.

I waved at the car and instantly Big Tits opened her door and brazenly walked across the sunlit drive to kneel beside me as Jessie openly inspected her bouncing swaying udders. He welcomed us both and reaching out her unclipped the leash to Maria's collar as he ordered, "You two sluts bring the luggage in while I fix us drinks."

Maria quickly nodded and replied, "Yes Master" as I echoed her response to Jack. A push of a button tripped the trunk latch and we moved to comply. I lifted Jack's case from the trunk and extended the handle then lifted my case before grabbing the black nylon case that held my portable breast pumps and bondage toys as Maria leaned over and whispered, "I hope you're ready for some serious interaction. My master is eager to work on you girl."

I paused and seeing the eager expression on her face grinned as I hissed, "You mean this isn't just a business trip?" Maria grinned back and shook her head as I felt a shiver of anticipation course through me. It was quite obvious that I had once again underestimated this man that I had come to love. What delightful pleasures awaited me now I wondered?

3-2

I trailed behind Jessie as he led the way through his upscale suburban home and noted with pleasure the various works of BDSM artwork he had framed on the walls. He smiled and informed me that it was actually his wife's collection and I nodded in surprise as he quipped, "She has no shame whatsoever when it comes to the fact she likes being my slave. From the moment we met in California she never hid the fact she needed male domination. Have you spoken to Big Tits about this week?"

I grinned and shook my head, "Not exactly, I'm going to sit down with both of you and her so she understands what's going on. However, I don't think there will be any problems as long as we communicate and allow her the time to adjust to this new concept."

Jessie agreed and pointing to a bar stool he took the opportunity to mix each of them a cold drink then sitting down across from him he took a sip then asked, "How is she going to react when you tell her I can touch and tease her?"

Jack chuckled and retorted, "Knowing her the hot little wench will be begging for permission to cum. I must admit that orgasm control has not been an intricate part of our relationship. She is so responsive and eager to please that I usually allow it, unless she is being punished."

Jessie nodded and informed him, "Our discipline chamber is in the basement in what at one time was a rather large storage room. It's completely soundproof and it gets used three to four times a week for play time. Now please understand that Maria is not a total pain slut. I keep her punishment to a moderate level using a paddle and a heavy flogger. She can handle clamps and light weights from her nipples. She enjoys a sound paddling before sex but only if it's drawn out over a period of about an hour.

Jack nodded in comprehension and asked, "How is she about breast discipline?" Jessie grinned and retorted, "That my friend is where she excels, she loves it. I can bind her big tits and use the flogger on her and she screams like a banshee but comes like a total whore."

Jack smiled and retorted, "Big Tits has gotten to like a light riding crop on her udders after milking, says she feels so decadent."

"I think it's safe to say we have our work cut out for us this week. What say we give the girl's some free time to get acquainted and we go check out the job-site. We can always call them and let them know we're on our way back and to be ready for fun and games." Jessie insisted.

I was unpacking our cases in the guest room when I heard Jack summon me from the living room. Dropping the sheer lace stockings on the bed I hurried to the sunlit living room where I knelt before him in my usual presentation position and keeping my head bowed waited for his instructions which were not long in coming.

"I am going to the club with Master Jessie, you will disrobe and unpack our bags then you are free to get acquainted with Maria. You may ask her any questions you may have about their house rules and I expect you to comply with them, understood?" I pondered his words very carefully realizing that they were quite vague in some aspects. However, I also knew that Jack was allowing me some latitude in order to ease me into this new social setting. I nodded and inquired, "May this slut pleasure you before you leave Master?"

I heard him chuckle as he replied, "You can service me when I return slut, or perhaps I'll let you pleasure Master Jessie instead."

I blushed knowing that Master Jessie was standing mere feet away and then with a sudden boldness I didn't know I possessed I leaned forward touching my forehead to the floor and answered, "Whatever you command my Master. I live to serve you." I remained in place until I heard the front door close behind the two men and lifting up saw Maria kneeling a few feet away with a huge grin on her face as she cupped her mouth and whispered, "OMG you should have seen the look on Jessie's face when you said that. You are so going to get it later, trust me!"

I turned the Mercedes around and drove back down the driveway as Jessie tipped his head back and chuckled, "My God Jack that slut of yours is an eager bitch! You sure lucked out finding her."

I nodded and turned onto the main street going east and retorted, "Yes I did and that's why I need your help Jessie, I want to marry her."

The older Dom nodded and replied, "I can see why and if we handle this properly you can pull this off without her suspecting a thing till the collaring ceremony. The club will be ready in about three weeks at this rate and we could have the private ceremony just before the grand opening. I am going to suggest that you limit the guests to this collaring to just those on the committee and their subs. We just happen to have a judge as a member that would probably perform the ceremony for you in exchange for getting to fuck your slut.

I glanced over at him and then back to the view out the windshield as I inquired, "How many people would that make?"

"Well if we use club staff for the servers and have an open bar during the reception we can keep it to about 14-16 people. But like I told you earlier your wench is going to be the focus of this whole ordeal and she is going to get a hell of a work out. What did you have in mind for her?" Jessie inquired. I started relating to him what I wanted for her and he nodded then made a couple of solid suggestions that made me smile. My slut had no idea what she was in for.

It had been a long time since I had skinny dipped in a pool and assured of our privacy I allowed myself the luxury of just enjoying the time I spent in the pool with Maria. We chatted and shared experiences about how we had met our Doms and in a matter of a couple of hours it felt as if I had known this stunning blond all my life. We shared so much in common and yet had differing levels of need when it came to discipline from our master's

She had cautiously asked if I was bi and I had to confess to her that I had experimented with it in college and had discovered that even though I preferred men I could handle a woman if necessary. She had nodded and confessed that she was as well . Almost by mutual consent we climbed from the pool and seizing thick warm towels wrapped ourselves in them and she led me downstairs to the room she called the dungeon.

The only other play room I had ever seen before was ours back in the barn loft and I found this one to be both workable and yet not as spacious as ours. I openly inspected the cabinets and racks that held Jessie's collection of pain implements as Maria showed me how he had designed the room to be both functional and yet without any wasted space.

Maria fell silent and I glanced over to see her watching me as I blushed and asked, "What's on your mind Maria? I can tell that you're dying to ask me something, go on."

The woman blushed and asked, "From the day we met at the club I have wanted to ask you about your milking, but there was no opportunity to talk at length about it with you."

I smiled at her leaning against the carpet covered wall and inquired, "What do you want to know?"

Perching her towel clad body on the bench she inquired, "How often do you do it and how much do you produce and does it feel erotic?"

I smiled at her openness and glancing about found a wall clock on the wall as I suggested; "Why don't you come with me and I'll let you see what it's like. I usually pump my tits out about this time each day."

The anticipation on her face was like a kid at Christmas and I grinned as I led the way back upstairs to the guest bedroom where I had placed the case holding the portable goat milking machine. Shedding the towel I laid it on the bed and opening the case removed the machine and its accessories'. Maria watched as I set everything out then looking up I asked her for two quart containers with lids that sealed up. She hurried away and I plugged in the vacuum lines to the pump then plugged it into the wall socket.

By the time she returned with the two glass jars I had everything ready and even had a folding chair positioned where she could observe. I positioned a jar close at hand then asking her to sit down I showed her the control box and told her how it functioned. She naturally had questions and I patiently enlightened her as to how I used the device.

I took a alcohol wipe and cleaned my nipples thoroughly telling her that I didn't want the chlorine from the pool to make the milk taste bad. Then after I cleaned both of my dark brown thick nubbins and my puffy areoles I wiped down the soft transparent rubber cups and ran a trace of clear water based lubricant around the top edge of each cup explaining that in the morning Jack would usually suckle me dry.

I glanced up at her as she giggled and asked, "Is he into the adult infant scene?"

I shook my head and insisted, "Oh no, he's the farmer and I'm his bovine. He can drink from me and breed me anytime he likes. He has always been my master, nothing less." Maria nodded in understanding and watched as I turned on the machine after checking the settings. Taking both cups in hand I brought them to my engorged udders and felt the surge of the stimulating suction as they grasped my creamy jugs.

I held the cups in place for several long moments making sure they were sealed in place then lowered my hands as Maria stared in mute awe then gushed, "You mean they stay on?"

I smiled and nodded as the twin reservoirs started to slowly fill with my rich creamy essence. She watched the fluid flow from my udders and I sighed, "You have no idea how horny this makes me. Master Jack usually takes me when I'm being milked and I have the most wonderful orgasms!"

"How often do you do this a day?" she insisted eagerly.

I took a slow calming breath as I replied, "Oh about every eight hours or so, depends."

"On what?" she insisted her eyes glittering.

"On how much punishment I have had before milking. The more punishment, the heavier my milk load it seems."I answered her.

"So if you were disciplined for say two hours your milk gets greater?" she insisted.

I nodded and indicated the plastic containers that rested in the brackets on the pump unit, "As you can see I already have a couple of ounces of product already and I can go another five to ten minutes, wan'na see?" Maria nodded eagerly and I pointed to the bag, "Get the paddle out and start swatting my ass, not real hard mind you but just like a firm swat, okay?"

I stood and bending over the mattress placed my hands on it waiting as Maria positioned herself off to one side and drawing back she popped my pert butt with a nice solid swat that made my udders sway under me and I groaned, "Yes Mistress, spank my ass just like that, please?"

I sighed in delight as Maria again brought the paddle to my pert womanly backside as the pumps surged at my milk swollen udders. I moaned, "Two thank you Mistress, more if you please?" I kept a regimented count for Maria and by the time she reached thirty I called a time out and poured both containers into a jar and then reset the pump to finish me off.

My butt was a light pink now from the spanking and I knew all too well Jack was going to not just notice it but the fact that my breasts wouldn't be as full and firm as well. Maria resumed her swatting of my pert ass as I again leaned over the bed and in mere moments the milk was once again running down the tubes into the catch cups. I felt the change when my breasts were empty and again called a time out which Maria gladly gave me as she watched me pour the blue/white liquid into the main jar almost filling it. Capping the lid I screwed it tight and asked her to place it in the fridge. She scampered away as I eased the cups from my glistening nipples and reached for the towel only to freeze as Maria protested, "No!"

I looked over at her and she blushed as she shyly asked, "I want a taste, please?" I nodded and pointed at the folding chair. The naked blond moved across the carpet her 34DD's bouncing on her chest as she sat down. I moved behind the chair and suggested, "Would Mistress like to tip her head back so I may give you access to my big cow tits?"

Leaning back Maria looked up to discover my lush right breast swaying just above her and reaching up she grasped my tit and drew it down to her eager mouth. I had never had a woman suckle me before and I found it both different and yet arousing as she swirled her tongue around the swollen areole and the way she latched onto my dark flesh like a leach.

Her mouth and teeth wrecked havoc on my breast as she plundered me with an eagerness that made me hungry for a hard cock in my pussy. Maria drained the last drops of nectar from both tits and then with glittering eyes she hissed: "Is there some way I can try out that machine of yours?"

I grinned and nodded as I said, "Sure but we do it my way if we do this, okay?" Maria scrambled off the chair and meekly complied when I told her to perch her tanned body on the desk. She braced her arms behind her as she watched me switch out the cups for set of transparent cylinders which I sprayed with a lubricant. Turning I adjusted the settings and then turning on the machine I ordered, "Hold out those sweet tits girl and get ready to enjoy."

I watched Maria's face as I eased the hissing tubes over her out thrust nipples and felt the powerful machine draw her golden flesh into the cylinders. She gasped loudly as the suction pulled her bright red nipple and wide coral hued areoles into the transparent tubes. I increased the suction till they stood out boldly from her milk bags before locking them tight. Then I removed the hoses and attached the larger cylinders to the hoses and turning again to her I eased them over her jutting udders. Her breast seated firmly and then I turned up the power. Once seated firmly against her rip cage the machine vacated the air and started to tug at her nipples and areoles making them swell up and distend even further into them. Her eyes gleamed with delight as she sighed, "Oh damn that feels so incredible, I wish Jessie could see this. He would go nuts!"

I smiled and removed my hands letting the cylinders hang from her trapped tits as she whimpered, "Oh God! Melinda, this is so fucking decadent, no wonder you like this!" Her eyes were filled with raw lust as she begged, "Please there's a strap on dildo in the dungeon in the first drawer by the door get it and fuck me, please? I'll eat your pussy if you will."

I was back in under a minute and standing before her I slid on the harness seating the stimulators astride my own clit then tightening it in place. I looked around for lube but Maria would have none of it as she pleaded, "Please ram that black monster in my pussy and make me cum, please!"

Moving between her obscenely spread thighs I lined up the thick black shaft and pushed it into her as she groaned, "Oh Jesus, that feels so damn good. Fuck me!"

I kept a close eye on her swelling nipples and areoles as I rammed into her tightness. Maria held onto the edge of the desk for dear life as the gleaming black shaft pounded ruthlessly into her. She bucked and trembled like a whore in heat. The cylinders bounced lewdly on her chest tugging at her generous tits as she panted and whimpered. I grasped the cylinders and slowly twisted them on opposing directions as she gasped and moaned, "Oh you bitch! That hurts so fucking good. It hurts and yet I like it!" she sobbed, "Oh God I wish Master was here to fuck my ass, oh I-I-I'm coming!!!!!!" Her shrill cry filled the room as she rode the black shaft and quivered shamelessly.

I kept ramming the dildo into her until she slumped back against the wall then shut down the pump and eased open the air valves. Her lube slicked breasts slid out of the tubes and hung from her chest like ripe fruit her nipples and areoles sticking out obscenely. Laying aside the cylinders I grinned as I reached out and lightly ran my index fingertips over her dusky nipples and her soft cry filled the room as she came again.

She grasped my shoulders and clung to me as her body convulsed in delight as she groaned, "You sadistic bitch! Oh my god, I have to have one of those machines!" I laughed and held her as her womanly body recovered.

I had to admit that the crew was doing an excellent job on the club. The floor plan was right on and I took my time checking out the details as Jessie gave me the tour. I was pleased that they had taken my concepts and put them into action creating a very unique and functional place to both socialize and play.