My Lactation Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked my way down the main corridor of the top floor checking out the locations of floor drains and water accesses for the various types of rooms they had wanted when Jessie asked, "Have you seen the other room we added?"

I shook my head and insisted, "You added another play room?" He grinned and leading me back to the rear of the hallway he unlocked a steel door and reaching inside he flipped a switch. Stepping aside he asked me to come in and I did finding myself in what appeared to be a stone walled barn. Rows of what looked like cattle stalls lined each side and when I stepped up and peered into the nearest one I discovered that it had a milking stantion identical to the one I had back home.

Turning I gave Jessie a puzzled look and he quickly explained, "After we hired you to design the club we got to talking and found out that several of our members liked the idea of human cows. Not all want to milk their subs mind you but some do and others want to just secure them for breeding and discipline. I took the photos you sent me of your milking stantion and had the guy make us four just like it along with the goat milker's to please the lactation gang."

I grinned and retorted, "Gee I could bring Big Tits here and do a public milking demonstration for the club."

Jessie nodded and retorted, "Indeed you could and then you could give out free samples to the observers too."

I caught the gleam in the man's eyes as I grinned and inquired, "Jessie do you want to drink Big Tits dry, if you do just say so. I'm not going to be pissed at you."

The senior Dom chuckled and insisted, "I'm sorry Jack but every since I got that sample at our first meeting I have been working on Maria to try and get her started. I suckle her several times a day now and her nipples are longer and very tender. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong."

I smiled at him and patting him on the shoulder I retorted, "Good grief Jessie, after all the advise you have given me? All you have to do is ask and I'll help all I can. First though we have to get your sub the proper herbal and medical things to help her produce. Your physician friend can be a big help. Let's call him."

Even as I spoke Jessie was scrolling down his index for the number and in a few short minutes Jessie hung up the phone with a shit eating grin on his face as he smirked, "Hot damn Jack! He called in a prescription and wants me to bring Maria in for a set of injections tomorrow morning! She can be producing by the end of next week! Now where do I order a set of those pumps you have?"

I chuckled and informed him, "Let's go back to your place and I'll show you on line where I got mine. Then if Big Tits hasn't already pumped herself out you can drain her yourself!"

Jessie hit the autodial feature on his phone and in seconds he was chatting with Maria and I saw the disappointment on his face. However he chuckled as he hung up and declared, "Well your slave has already pumped out her big cow tits but she also introduced Maria to the pumps and my slave is begging me to get her a set, so all is not lost my friend."

I smiled and inquired, "Would you consider placing my slut in bondage and flogging her big tits as a consolation prize till later when she's full again?"

Jessie walked towards the parking lot and quipped, "Sure, as long as I can screw her brains out too." I laughed and slapped him on the back as I insisted, "Well duh, she'll be begging for that, trust me!"

Maria closed her phone and smiled at me as she gushed, "They are on their way, we better shower quick and redo our make up or there will be hell to pay!" I nodded and all but sprinted for the adjoining bathroom as the slender busty blond headed out the open bedroom door for the master bathroom down the hall. I quickly showered and dried off before grabbing my makeup case from the bed and going to work making myself up knowing there was an excellent chance I was going to be servicing Jessie in very short order.

I glanced at the clock and quickly grabbed my case and closed it before placing it under the edge of the bed and flipping open the black nylon toy case slid the black nylon slave cuffs about my trim ankles and slender wrists. I was locking the black plastic clip on my slave collar when I heard Maria squeal, "They're here!"

We both sprinted for the living room to kneel beside each other in the prescribed "presentation" position as we heard footsteps on the porch.

I fought down the butterflies that swarmed in my stomach as the door opened and the two men entered. Jack would only have to heft my udders in his hands to know I had drained them and the bright pink blush to my buttocks would tell him I had been soundly paddled.

They closed the door behind them and Jessie chuckled, "Well damn Jack look here. We have two beautiful naked women here waiting for us! Now what shall we do with them?" I waited as Jack walked around both our motionless figures and reaching over my shoulder he hefted my left udder in his hand before declaring, "Well this cow has already drained her udders Jessie, so I guess you'll have to settle for punishing her big tits instead."

A shiver coursed through me as I accepted the fact that I was to be disciplined by another Dom as Jessie replied, "Well that could be most interesting, however since I'm not familiar with the way you do that could I suggest that you observe and coach me through it?"

Jack smiled back at him and retorted, "Oh Big Tits can explain how she likes it done using the basic four color codes. Remember them?"

Jessie grinned nodding as he responded; "We use that code also, so Tit Slut can serve you while I give Big Tits her just dues."

Jack reached down and cupping my chin he lifted my head to meet his gaze as he spoke firmly, "Big Tits you will obey Master Jessie as you would me, But remember your ass hole is my exclusive domain, You will tell him your "safe word" and your limits before he begins your punishment."

A tremor of mixed emotion coursed through me as I looked forward to this new experience. I knew Jack would be mere feet away but I was going to be used by another man and I could hardly wait!

3-3

There was little doubt in my mind that I was in for a very different evening with Maria and out of respect for Jessie I waited until he had secured Big Tit's wrists behind her. Attaching a leash to her collar he led her to the basement before I took a seat in the living room and summoned the busty blond. She eagerly crawled on her hands and knees across the plush carpet and knelt before me taking the standard presentation pose that her master had taught her.

I spoke gently, wanting to establish a bond of trust between us before I started using her. "Your master informs me that you have been looking forward to this Tit Slut and from what he has told me I gather that you aren't into pain as much as Big Tits?"

Keeping her head bowed Maria answered, "I saw the way you interacted with Big Tits and was curious about how intensely you disciplined her when she is lactating Sir. Also my breasts are quite sensitive due to my master's efforts to induce my own lactation now that he has sampled Big Tits milk. However I am quite familiar with the four color code used by most Doms and look forward to servicing you."

I nodded accepting her evaluation as I inquired, "Do you have any limits?"

She nodded and replied, "A few sir; I don't handle Scat or sex with animals at all or cutting. However I do rather enjoy suspension and weights to my nipples and breasts as well as pussy floggings as long as they are light. Master has not used a whip or a riding crop on me yet."

"So anything up to a medium flogger and a heavy paddle are acceptable?" I asked eagerly.

Maria nodded and interjected, "Yes Sir and I like very tight bondage as well, I am very limber and bend easily."

"How about anal?" I asked cautiously.

She blushed and confessed, "I love anal; especially in bondage but I would ask that you wear a condom. That way I can lick you clean afterwards."

I meekly followed Jessie down the carpeted stairs to the cool basement turning at the foot to move down the hallway towards the waiting dungeon. My pulse was racing in my breast as I wondered for a moment what Jack was doing with Maria. Then I silently rebuked myself as I remembered that he was my master. I was his property and I had no right to even think such things. I was here to obey Jessie and what transpired upstairs was not my concern!

We stepped through the open door and Jessie paused looking about as he quipped, "Well it looks like you got the full tour Big Tits, ready for some discipline to those magnificent big cow tits?"

I kept my head bowed as I answered, "I am here to serve you Sir. Use me as you wish." Jessie led me to the center of the room under a small yet powerful power hoist that was bolted to the floor joists over head and grabbing a remote lowered the hook down to waist height. I waited in mute silence as I watched him cross the room and opening a cabinet he removed several coils of coarse hemp rope then with a sadistic smile he returned to stand before me.

His hands quickly and expertly uncoiled the half-inch line and doubling it slid the looped end through the ring on the front of my slave collar then threaded the ends back through the loop locking it in place. It didn't take me but a few moments to figure out what was forthcoming. Taking one section he started wrapping each breast with coils snug against my rib cage making my generous E's to stand out obscenely from my chest.

The coarse hemp dug into my tender sensitive udders scratching and abrading my flesh as they tightened with each turn. Jessie wrapped half a dozen coils around each of my udders before tying them off behind my back. I tried to maintain my composure but failed miserably moaning as my nipples and puffy areoles started to swell under the pressure.

Even as I panted feeling the anticipation growing in my belly at what I knew had to be coming I was both surprised and pleased when he paused and took the time to torment my jutting udders and nipples. His skilled fingers grasped my nipples and slowly twisted them tugging at them harshly sending waves of delightful pain through my torso as he watched me.

I kept me head bowed as I whispered, "Green light Sir."He chuckled and pinched my nipples harder tugging at them as I whimpered, "Oh yes Sir thank you for punishing my big cow tits."

"Jack told me you were a true pain slut, let's find out just how much you can handle shall we?"

I nodded and watched as the man walked away to the cabinet. He reached inside and seconds later turned showing me what he had in his hands. My eyes went wide in stunned awe as my mind went into overdrive at the prospect of this!

Tit Slut meekly followed me down the open staircase to the basement where Big Tits and Master Jessie had traversed only minutes before. I held her leash in my hand as her heel clad feet trailed behind me. I turned following the sounds of female suffering recognizing my sub's moans of anguish at Jessie's hands.

I stepped through the door and froze catching the sight before me. My beautiful slave was standing in the center of the room her legs shoulder width apart secured to eyebolts in the floor. Her lush generous E's were bound in coils of coarse hemp rope that made them stand out from her chest like twin light pink cantaloupes. Her hands were bound palms together with a second strap about her arms just above her elbows, forcing her generous tits to stand out even more as Jessie approached her helpless for carrying a set of ordinary wood and stainless steel mouse traps!

Catching sight of me he spoke, "Had an idea, what do you think?" I looked at the traps and smiled as I asked, "Just applying them or going to trap her nipples?"

"Oh definitely trap them, she deserves the full affect. Doing it too frequently might damage her but not just once in a while, right?" Jessie inquired. I nodded taking one trap in hand to examine it. The trap was slightly modified with a metal picture frame bracket secured to the leading edge of the base where the heavy-duty spring would force the victim's flesh to be compressed against the dull metal teeth. I smiled and nodded then looked at my slave just in time to see her blush and lick her lips in anticipation.

Hearing Jack give permission to use my nipples to spring the traps sent a silent shockwave through my body. The pain would be excruciating and yet for some strange reason I suddenly found myself not just curious about it but I craved it. I wanted to see how I looked wearing those traps! Lifting my head I quickly gasped, "Master Jack a time out, please?"

There was open disappointment in his eyes and I quickly explained, "Master I brought my mini- cam with me, it's in my suitcase. Please would you record this so I may view it later, please?"

His momentary disapproval changed to sincere delight as he smiled. Reaching back he freed Maria's hands as he decreed, "Tit Slut, go fetch the camera and bring it here, quickly!"

I blushed as Jack crossed the room, boldly he cupped my chin in his hand and lifting my face to meet his eyes he decreed, "You have pleased me well wench. But next time ask permission from Master Jessie to address me, understand?"

I blushed again and quickly apologized, "Please forgive this shameless whore Master Jessie, I meant no disrespect; this is my first encounter with another Dom."

Jessie smiled and replied, "None taken Big Tits. I think we should record this entire week and keep copies for each of the couples. In all the excitement I forgot about it and that would be a shame to not record your first nipple trapping!"

I bit my lower lip seeing the glint in his eyes knowing he was openly flirting with me and yet knew that I was actually looking forward to this.

I watched as Jessie set up his own video camera and focused it in on Melinda's helpless form. There was a sound in the doorway and Maria appeared carrying the mini cam as she explained, "I had trouble finding it, she had it packed in a side compartment!"

Jessie grinned and retorted," Now that is going to cost you Tit Slut." Looking at me he suggested, "She hates having her tits bound in rope Jack. I think she should look like Big Tits!"

I grinned and taking the cam from the naked blonde I cupped her right breast in my hand squeezing it hard as she gasped and trembled under my touch. She bowed her head in submission and I pinched her dark red nipple tugging at it as she whimpered in discomfort. I turned on the cam focusing in on my slave's jutting cow tits as Jessie took a set of needle nosed pliers in hand and after setting both traps picked one up by the safe end.

I watched Melinda's body go tense as he approached her helpless form and lower the trap under her swollen thick dark nipple. He teased it with the edge of the trap as she trembled in anticipation but remained motionless knowing any unwarranted movement could set it off. Jessie eased the trip pad closer then lifted the trap bringing the pad against the underside.

"SNICK!" I caught only the blur of the wire bar through the view screen as it closed and then a shrill cry of anguish filled the room. Big Tit's breasts heaved on her chest the rope holding them out as her cry of agony echoed off the walls. I smiled knowing I would be able to go back and watch this action in slow motion and see her uninhibited response again in greater detail any time I desired.

The wire rectangle slammed into my tender areole like a set of angry jaws sending a wave of sheer agony through my torso. Without even looking I knew that there would a bruise on my breast as mute evidence that I had been "Trapped", not that I was ashamed of the marks I took for my master's pleasure, it was more a badge of courage to me.

Jessie gently caressed by now trapped udder and bending down he ran his tongue across the nipple as I shuddered and groaned in newly discovered need. I was all too aware of the gleam in Jack's eyes watching my distress as he recorded my ordeal as Maria knelt beside his stool enjoying the show. I felt a sense of satisfaction as Jack openly fondled the tanned blonde's tits and pinched her nipples making her squirm in anticipation of what he had in store for her.

I saw Jessie pick up the second trap and I whispered, "Green Light Sir."

The man replied, "Green light wench." I felt the edge of the trap graze my other nipple and then the chill of the metal pad against my nipple. Again there was the loud; "SNICKK!" My head came up fast as my pussy clenched and even as my scream filled the room I came, my knees started to buckle as tears all but exploded from my eyes.

A rush of concern erupted in me for a few seconds then I caught the expression in her eyes as she swayed there and knew she was totally lost in the whirlpool of her own orgasm. Jessie grasped her slender waist holding her up until she regained her equilibrium, his eyes wide in awed wonder as I explained, "She's getting off on the pain Jessie. If she was hurt she would call a red light, believe me."

He turned his head and declared, "I have heard of women able to get off on just breast and nipple play, but nothing like this!" I kept the video recorder running as my big breasted slut worked her way through her first of many orgasms then she pleaded, "Blue light Master. I need water, please?"

Jessie opened a small fridge and removing a bottle of water knelt beside her and held it to her mouth as she drank then eased away as Jessie examined her trap adorned udders. His voice was filled with concern as he asked, "Are you damaged wench?" Big Tits managed a small smile as she shook her head and insisted, "I'll be marked for a few days, but that's alright." With Jessie's help she drank some more then licking her lips she asked, "How may this whore please you Sir?"

Jessie looked at me and I nodded my approval then he stepped before her and pulling her to her feet he raised the hoist till she was forced to bend forward at the waist until her head was positioned at his groin. The man reached down and ran down the zipper of his slacks. I smiled knowing that at last Jessie was about to get the head job of a lifetime. His hand took a handful of her hair and pulling her head back he ordered, "Those traps stay on till you swallow my come Bitch, understand?"

* * *

Big Tits eyes gleamed in delight as she answered, "Yes Master Jessie." Shutting off the camera I set it on the counter and turned my attention on the kneeling blond slut that waited me.

Looking down at Maria I smiled and spoke, "Undress me slut!" The blonds' eyes glittered with anticipation as she reached up and worked the buttons on my polo shirt. She worked quickly and efficiently removing my clothes leaving my dark red silk boxers for last. Even as she eased them down I saw the awe and delight in her eyes as she swallowed hard catching a glimpse of my semi hard man meat.

She eased my boxers free and tossed then atop the other clothes then looked up at me her eyes asking unspoken permission to confirm what she saw. I grinned nodding and felt her slender fingers grasp my rapidly hardening shaft as she licked her lips in anticipation. I let her stroke my shaft a few times then ordered her to stand and place her hands behind her head.

She instantly complied and I turned to find another coiled section of rope in the cabinet. I took my time wrapping her lush tanned breasts in coils of snug rope tying them off behind her back as she groaned and whimpered in growing discomfort. Turning I indicated the thick pad that lay on the floor in the far corner of the room. Dropping to her knees she crawled across the floor and meekly lay on her back with her tanned legs spread invitingly wide as I moved to join her.