My Lactation Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lancer1
Lancer1
308 Followers

I snuggled down in the sleeping bag and enjoyed the soft moonlight that flooded the bedroom knowing that Jack was right across the hall. I had so totally enjoyed his suspending me from the rafters in the loft and milking me as he rammed his hard tool up my ass. I was feeling better about my role in his house and wanted nothing more than to be his fuck and suck toy.

I smiled across the table at Jessie and sighed, "Damn Jess this wench is really pushing ," things". Not that I mind at all but I don't want her to go too far before her collaring next weekend."

The older Dom nodded and held Tit Slut's face down on his cock as he replied, "I understand that Jack and to be honest I'm almost envious about how far she has come in such a short period of time. On the other hand you have to realize that she isn't just your sub; she's also your cow and that poses a different challenge for the ceremony."

I blinked back and asked, "How so?"

Jessie smiled and retorted, "Okay here's where you have to make a choice. Do you brand her as your cow or collar her as your slave? Melinda's a very talented woman Jack but she can't be both all the time. The mental stress is too intense for anyone. Doing the cow thing on weekends is cool, but you have to set a schedule and stick to it for her mental well being, otherwise..."

I stared at him for several long moments then nodded as I grasped his logic. It was clear now what I had to do and how I was to approach this impending ceremony. Big Tits was my lactation slave and as such she would take my symbols of ownership.

Leaning forward I replied, "I had not considered that Jess, you're right. The cow thing should take a minor role to our relationship and Melinda deserves to feel that our lives are more important than the human cow aspects."

Jessie grunted as he unloaded his balls into his wife's mouth and then insisted, "That doesn't mean you can't opt to let her play farmer with you on occasions too." I agreed and quietly excusing myself I headed upstairs.

Jack's moving me from the spare bedroom back into the master suite took me back a bit and yet when he explained why to me I had to admit that it not only made sense but it just reinforced my feelings for him. I slid out of the boots and cow girl outfit and into the shower where Maria helped me bathe and dress in a red lace garter belt, with black lace stockings and 4 inch heels then slipped on my collar and cuffs before joining the men downstairs.

Jack was waiting for me and with a firm tug pulled me into his lap where he promptly informed me, "From now on we keep the cow thing for occasional weekends. Your main focus is as my lactation slave agreed?"

I met his gaze and nodded realizing that he had come to enjoy the closeness we shared in that capacity. I was not expecting what came next however, his hands came out and grasped my lush udders and he cruelly twisted my thick dark nipples as he growled, "Understand that even though you might not be my Cow, I will not hesitate to share your milk with whomever I wish."

I quickly bowed my head and whimpered, "These cow tits are yours Master Jack. This slut gladly will service whomever you command." I fought my natural instinct to back away from his harsh treatment of my nipples as he twisted them on opposing directions. I tightened my fists driving my nails into the palms of my hands knowing this was a test of my resolve to maintain my position as his slave and accept his control over me.

However this was nothing compared to the impact his next words had on me as he decreed, "In the morning you will bath and shave me as usual. Then you will pack your portable pumps and have Maria help you select an assortment of your most erotic lingerie to pack in your luggage. I am sending you to Omaha under Master Jessie's supervision until the ceremony on Saturday. He and Maria will see to it you are properly prepared for what will happen then. I fully expect you to obey Jessie as you would me. The only exception to that is that your ass is not to be fucked by a man, dildos and plugs are allowed only, understand?"

I nodded and whispered, "A time out please?"

To my stunned disbelief he replied, "No Big Tits, not this time. The mere fact you asked for one tells me you may not be ready for Saturday after all."

The open disappointment in his words brought my next response forth with deep emotion, "Please Master Jack, just two questions. Please?"

He was silent for several long moments then decreed, "You may ask, however if I am not pleased with what you ask I will not hesitate to use the cane on your tits and pussy wench!" The room was totally silent; I knew Jessie and Maria were watching our interaction just a few feet away.

I dropped to the floor my ass high in the air as I expressed my gratitude, "Thank you Master for allowing this unworthy slut to speak. I only wished to know if I was to save my product and if so how should I do so?"

His hand was infinitely gentle as he ran it over my well rounded backside then he chuckled as he slid a pair of fingers into my damp sheath. I shivered visibly as he teased my clit then spoke, "Your questions please me slut and as a reward I will let you share my bed tonight and will use you as I desire. You need not save your product. Master Jessie may dispose of it any way he desires.

Jessie has given me his word that you are safe with him and he will see to your welfare until I reclaim you Saturday. I'm sure you will see to his needs and help Maria become a better lactation slave for him?"

I nodded against the carpet as I wiggled my ass on his fingers and answered, "Oh yes Master Jack, I will be a good slave and show them both how well you have trained me."

I heard Jessie chuckle and Jack drove his fingers deeper into me as he retorted, "Oh I'm sure you will Big Tits, I'm sure you will."

Even as I stood in the shower the following morning I was amazed at my slave's resiliency. I had bound her between the posts at the foot of our bed last night and used a light weight flogger on her udders, ass and pussy till she had spent four times then had ravaged her pussy and asshole till she came another three times and had her kneel by the bed and swallowed down my full bladder of piss before sending her to brush her teeth and crawl in bed.

This morning her breasts were still a bright pink from the flogging and in spite of the obvious discomfort she had remained in place as she rode my cock pinned against the corner of the shower. She was most eager it seemed to shower affection on me and I had to admit that her tender caresses were much appreciated as she preformed her daily tasks. I knew that Jessie and Maria would be up soon and that in spite of her role as my slave Melinda was eager to fill the role of hostess and make them feel welcome in our home.

She had no sooner finished shaving me than I took the towel from her and grinned seeing the way she kept glancing at the clock. I wound it up and swatted her on her bare ass making her squeal in stunned shock as I ordered, "Get your ass to the kitchen wench and fix our guests a proper breakfast!"

She spun about and standing on tip toes she kissed my cheek then with a knowing wink vanished out the door. By the time I dressed and made my way down stairs I found Jessie seated in the living room watching the Sunday news programs while I could smell the fragrance of sausage cooking in the kitchen. He looked up at me and smiled then called out, "Big Tits your master needs coffee, move your ass wench!"

There was a chorus of female giggles from the kitchen and then I heard my slave answer, "Yes Master Jessie, would you care for some too?"

Jessie gave me an inquisitive look then replied, " No slut, just bring Jack's."

I eased into the leather love seat and seconds later Big Tits was leaning over me holding a large mug of steaming black coffee. I looked down at the black brew and frowned as I looked up at her and she grinned naughtily a she asked, "Some fresh warm milk for your coffee Master?"

I nodded and she leaned over the steaming mug bringing her milk swollen breast over it. I watched as she grasped her left udder in her hands and squeezing it firmly slid them down the length of her milk bag. A few drops found their way into the cup the first time but the second effort produced a stream of liquid that started changing the color of the coffee. It took three more shots to get it the way I liked it and she moved away to have me stop her. "I'm sure Jessie would enjoy a glass of fresh milk with his breakfast Big Tits, see to that."

I quickly nodded realizing that the next few days were going to be very interesting, to say the least. I hurried back into the kitchen where Maria was fixing scrambled eggs and sausage and informed her I had to make a quick trip upstairs. She nodded and took over the cooking as I hurried back to the bedroom to find my pumps. I hurried as best I could but it still took ten minutes to drain my udders and get the almost ten ounces of product back to the kitchen. However I was taken by surprise by the events that came later in the morning.

Maria helped me pack the frothy items of lingerie that I thought might please Jessie as she discreetly informed me that Jack was letting me to stay with them for a few days so he could get things ready for after the collaring ceremony here at the farm. I was a bit concerned not wanting Jack to go to any real cash output because I knew that I had everything I wanted right here now. Little did I know just how wrong I was.

There was little I could fathom as I was loading my two bags into the custom RV later that morning. I heard a sound behind me and turning my head I discovered jack standing there watching me. I turned to kneel only to have him shake his head and taking me by the hand led me to the rear of the luxury RV. I meekly trailed behind him and stepping through the now open door I froze seeing what was bolted to the floor of the RV.

I looked up at him and he firmly positioned me behind the solid oak horse and dropping to one knee he secured my ankles to the rings in the legs. I submissively leaned forward and to my surprise he reached under me and unwound the built in breast press until it was able to accommodate my creamy swaying udders. Pushing me down he eased them between the two sections of lumber and without a word tightened them down compressing my newly drained tits.

I felt the pressure increase as he tightened down the heavy-duty wing nuts and shivered in anticipation of what I knew lay ahead of me. Jack paused and reaching under me he tugged at my nipples as the delicious sensations coursed through my form and then he secured my wrists to the front rings. I trembled as he grasped my hair and lifting my head he dropped to one knee before me and met my gaze. His voice low and husky decreed, "I trust you will make me proud Big Tits, I will see you Saturday morning." He leaned in and kissed me hard and long then standing he strode away closing the door behind him.

There was little I could fathom as I was loading my two bags into the custom RV later that morning only to pause when Jack mounted the steps and without a word led me into the rear of the long vehicle. He slid open the door and stepped inside and I meekly followed then froze seeing what was bolted to the floor. The horse was made of sturdy oak and padded with black leather over the soft foam.

Jack positioned me facing the doorway and locked my ankles to the far legs. Then bending me over he secured my wrists to the other two and checked to make sure I was nice and snug. I waited in eager anticipation as he unlatched the built in breast press. Opening it up he pressed between my shoulder blades and I dropped down letting my full creamy udders to slide between the two wooden surfaces. I remained still as he turned down the tension wing nuts compressing my creamy udders as he did.

I shivered as the discomfort started to fill my squished boobs making my areoles and nipples stand out from them. I bit my lip and waited as he made two final turns then reaching in his pocket he withdrew two sadistic looking mousetraps and laid them on the floor under me. Then dropping to one knee he grasped my hair in his hand and pulling my head up savagely kissed me with a raw display of animal lust that made my pussy twitch with need.

His eyes glittered as he sighed, "Make me proud Big Tits. I'll see you Saturday afternoon." I stared at him in mute disbelief as he stood then after delivering a solid swat to my up thrust ass walked away and out the door of the RV.

Jessie boarded the RV a few minutes later with Maria in tow and she meekly knelt beside him as he checked out Big Tit's bindings. Satisfied with them he smiled sadistically picking up one of the mousetraps. Big Tits watched in silent dread as he set it then brought it up under her dangling udder to find her swollen puffy nipple.

She watched in suppressed resolve as the trigger grazed her elongated tender flesh then tripped driving the wire bar down on her wide coral hued areole forcing the teeth of the trap into the underside of her nipple . The anguish exploded in her udder and she gasped loudly as he let the weight of the trap sway under her lush milk bag.

I trembled as Maria's soft feminine hands caressed my pert ass and teased my pouting ringed labia. I knew that Jessie was in total control now and I had to display the self discipline that Jack had instilled into me over the past three months. I licked my glossy lips and watched as the second trap was positioned under my right udder and I forced my body to remain still as he brought the wood and metal device to my swollen tender nipple knowing the impending anguish that was to come. The trap rose and I saw the spring uncoil driving the metal bar into my areole as the dull edges of the teeth dug into my tender creamy flesh as the pain radiated through my swaying udder.

Jessie lightly swatted each of the helpless woman's now adorned breasts then standing he spoke, "Tit Slut you will keep Big Tits hot and ready for me, but she is not allowed to cum. If she manages to do so you will be punished, understand?"

Maria nodded and replied, "Yes Master Jessie she is to be kept hot and bothered but is not allowed orgasms." The man nodded and turning he walked back to the front of the RV.

* * *

The next four days was a kaleidoscope of new experiences for me, Jessie truly put me through my paces keeping me on edge sexually for the entire time with the assistance of several of his fellow Doms. He made absolutely sure that everyone knew the rules as laid out by Jack and every minute when I wasn't sleeping or eating I was being milked, or used or being disciplined. My lush creamy udders were given little rest either being flogged or swatted by some form of switch to the point where I came to expect it when being milked.

The blond fem dom from the party showed up the second evening with her sub and I was indoctrinated on the proper way to please a Mistress. In spite of the fact I preferred men I thought I did rather well in pleasing the woman even though my backside stung for days from her crop. Maria insisted I help her with her milking schedule and by Friday evening she was producing almost four ounces of product which was excellent in Jessie's opinion.

I had been spending each evening in the basement playroom in strict bondage while suffering under the firm lash of the flogger or crop as wielded by Jessie's skilled hands. Even though he wasn't Jack I came to appreciate his skills and the time he took to prepare me for what lay ahead of me. I was unprepared for what happened however that Friday evening after dinner.

Jessie ordered both of the subs into the master bedroom where he had them kneel naked before him. Once both women were in position he spoke, "Tomorrow is a special day for both of you. I have taken the liberty of making arrangements for both of you to be waxed and to have your hair styled for the ceremony. However these activities will be conducted in a D/s setting so you will both be wearing only your cuffs, collar, and heels. You will be subject to my commands and I expect you both to obey without question. Big Tits will be fitted for her rings, you Tit Slut will be acting as her maid of honor so to speak. You will report to me any infraction of the rules, no matter how slight for her punishment by Master Jack. Understand?"

Maria glanced over at her fellow submissive and nodded , "I understand Master."

Jessie waited for several long moments then spoke again, "Big Tits you may sleep at the foot of our bed tonight. You are allowed one blanket, but no pillow. Tit Slut put on your electric blue cincher, stockings and heels. You will pleasure me tonight." The blond eagerly agreed and scrambled to her feet as Big Tits remained in place waiting for Jessie's orders. "Big Tit's you may go to sleep."

I lay on the thick Berber rug at the foot of the big canopy bed as Jessie pounded into Maria's tight pussy with a vengeance. I tried my best to ignore the sounds of his thighs slapping against the woman's buttocks as he plowed her and the frustration built with every second. I hadn't been allowed an orgasm in over five days now and I was about to explode!

Never in my life had I ever felt such raw aching need to be taken and yet I knew that this was the ultimate test of my submission to Jack. I knew that in under twelve hours I would be reunited with him and publicly take his collar as my master/owner for all to see. I knew too that it was going to require me to endure far harsher treatment than I had ever known before at the hands of the man I loved.

That in itself didn't bother me as much as wondering if I could demonstrate to Jack just how much he meant to me as the man I had come to cherish as my Master and lover and remain in the bounds of his submissive. Pulling the blanket over my head I covered my ears as I felt my pussy twitch in need knowing that I wouldn't be getting any cock till Jack took me at the ceremony.

Lancer1
Lancer1
308 Followers