My Last Summer Romance Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was beginning to get the point. I continued. "If we set this up right, it will cost us nothing, and if either he or Julia makes trouble, he is out his monthly payment and he is out the balance of the annuity. I will give it to Annika when she turns 21."

We talked for a couple of hours, trying to knock holes in the plan. We made some minor tweaks, but by noon, we had a plan that would allow us to get married and attend Svetlana's wedding in St. Petersburg in the spring.

Tatiana made some sandwiches for lunch and we went over the plan again. Right at 1:00, my lawyer called and said that since the account was not a trust and just a normal annuity account, I could do anything I wanted. I explained what I wanted and she told me she would get the paperwork ready. She would have it by the end of business the next day.

Tatiana left for the salon to get waxed and I did some more work. I could see that it was going to be a busy fall and I was going to need some full time help. I thought about how she wanted to contribute more, and remembered that she did have a degree in business. She would be perfect as an office manager or in sales. (Moreover, the fringe benefit of being able to have sex with the help wasn't bad, either.)

When Tatiana came home, I asked her what she thought of the idea, and of course she agreed. I shut down my computer; we changed and went out for an early dinner and a movie: a real date.

On Thursday Morning, Tatiana got a call from Wendy Ahlstrom. The papers were ready to pick up, and that she should bring $500.00 as a retainer. We picked them up around noon and we no sooner left Wendy's office than I got a call from my investment attorney. She told me that the annuity and the contract for me to sign were ready to pick up.

So, all the pieces were in place. All we needed to do now was get Brien alone and convince him to sign.

However, we needed to handle one other issue. How do we tell little Annika that her Grampy will soon be her stepfather? ...and what if we did have another baby? That child would be Annika's sister and aunt at the same time.

No matter when we confronted Brien, there would be words, and neither Tatiana nor I wanted this to come down on Annika, so we decided to hold off until she was back at home with us. In the mean time, we could prepare her for what was to come.

I had no doubt that she would accept me not so much as a stepfather, but as her mother's sleeping partner. I would always be Grampy and that would not change. Anyway, there was not much we could do about it...it was what it was.

The next month flew by. Annika stayed with us for a couple of weekends. We maintained separate rooms when she was there, but started showing more affection, with kisses and hugs in front of Annika. (She was included in the hugging, of course.)

I didn't think it could be possible, but our sex life got even better. Maybe it was the knowledge that we had a plan and that our time together was not fleeting, but permanent. We spent most of the next few weeks naked.

I reorganized my office so I could fit an extra desk in for Tatiana. We worked in the nude. It was really fun watching her talk to a potential client while she absentmindedly pulled on her nipple. One time I set up a conference call with a client in Denver. I wanted to introduce Tatiana to s couple of my designers that lived in Colorado. I wore a shirt and tie, and Tatiana, a sexy but appropriate top...and that is all we wore. Out of view of the camera, we were both naked.

Tatiana was a natural. When she went in front of a client with her sexy face and body, they were generally anxious to take the meeting: but when she opened her mouth and she made a flawless presentation with her equally sexy Russian accent, the deal was sealed. Instead of helping lighten my workload, she actually increased it as she brought in accounts that I had given up on.

Although Tatiana was a very exciting and willing sex partner, when she became actively involved in my business, she was even more willing to experiment and try new things. We even tried anal sex, but neither of us liked it much because it limited us. We shift positions often, going from intercourse, to oral, back to intercourse. She was not anxious to put my cock in her mouth or pussy when I had just had it up her ass.

I maintained the workout regime we started the week she arrived. I had more energy and more stamina. My libido was greater and I we often had all day sessions and I could perform like I did when I was her age.

In short, my life was better than it had ever been—I loved and I was loved. I was more sexually active than ever before. My business was thriving, and every night I got to sleep with the most beautiful and the sexiest woman I had ever met. How could life get better?

Finally, August 15th rolled around, and it was time for Annika to come home. I was surprised but pleased that Brien was the one who brought her. He stayed near the door and was about to leave after they made the exchange when I stopped him.

"Hey, Brien, come in and have a beer."

"No, I really got to get going."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a $100 bill.

"Here, $100 for one beer. You going to make better money anywhere else?"

"Well, I suppose I got some time."

He sat in the small sitting room off the entryway. I got a couple of beers, and the papers we got from Annika's lawyer and my investment counselor. I also made a quick call before I came back in and sat down in the chair opposite him.

"Brien, I know that we really don't like each other very much. I have come to accept that, but you're still my son, so I want you to know some things. First, Tatiana and Annika are not moving back to Florida. I don't know if she told you that or not. She decided that it was just too hard for her, Annika and you to be that far away. So the good news is that you will be able to see Anika more often. I offered for them to stay with me."

Brien eyed me skeptically. "I sense a 'but' coming."

"Well, I guess that there is a 'but'. She wants to take Annika to Russia to see her mother and sister. Her sister is getting married in April and Tatiana wants to be there. I want you to sign this document that grants her permission to take Annika out of the country for up to six weeks at a time."

"Fuck you. I will never agree to that. She has no relatives or ties of any kind to America. She asked me this before. Sure as shit, she will take her to Russia and I will never see her or Annika again. No fucking way I'm going to sign that."

"Well, Brien, you are going to sign it, and I'll give you three very good reasons. First, it is the right thing to do. Just think how you would feel if you thought you could never see your mother again. Second, she does have ties to the United States. She has found someone who asked her to marry her, and she accepted..."

"What? Who is she marrying?"

I just ignored him. "...and third, I am going to pay you to do the right thing."

"Pay me? Pay me what?"(Suddenly he was less interested in the "who" as he was the "what".)

"Just hold on. I will get to that. I also what you to sign a paper in which you acknowledge that Tatiana is a good mother and that you agree that her pending marriage will not affect that belief. In other words, you are not going to make trouble for her or her new husband."

"You said something about paying me?"

"Here's the deal. You sign these two papers, giving permission to take Annika to Russia, and your agreement not to sue for custody or to change the agreement that you two have, and I will give you $15,000 right here and now..."

I pulled the check out of my pocket and set it on the coffee table so he could see it.

"...then every month that you do not make trouble, I will automatically send you $2,000. You will get $2,000 every month until Annika turns 18. Now, I want to be clear on something. The day that you or your mother or anyone else sees a lawyer about taking custody away from Tatiana, the checks will stop, and the annuity I set up for you will revert to a trust for Annika when she turns 21; if anyone, and I mean anyone makes trouble for her, you get nothing."

He looked at me with a very quizzical expression on his face.

I said, "There's more. I know that you are required to pay $1,000 per month for child support. When you send your check to Tatiana, and she cashes it, I will cut you a check back for the same amount. You will not lose any visitation rights because you are making your payments. It is just that I am reimbursing you. "

I could see his head was spinning.

"Let me make this easy for you. Sign these papers and in the next 12 months, if you factor in the child support reimbursement, you will see income of $51,000, and then $36,000 per year after that for the next 13 years, until Annika turns 18."

He looked at me in disbelief. I waited for the obvious question. I knew I had to tell him, and it was spelled out in the agreement, but I was enjoying watching him try to figure this out. Finally, he asked.

"Why are you doing this? What does it matter to you?"

"Since you haven't figured it out yet, I am the person she is marrying."

"You fucking son of a bitch! You're fucking my wife...your own son's wife. You perverted, twisted, fucking bastard!"

"Technically she's your ex-wife...and anyway, when have you ever been a son to me. I am offering you more money than you will ever make in a year moving cars around a dealership."

"This is fucking blackmail!"

"I cannot think of anyone who would call it blackmail to be rewarded for doing the right thing."

"But, Fuckin-A, sleeping with my wife, that's fucked up. Does Annika know about this?"

"No, she does not. Tatiana and I never slept together when she was around."

"Holy Shit. I need to think about this. I need to talk with Mom."

So much for the carrot, now it was time for the stick.

"No, Brien you will not think about this or talk to your mother. You are 33 years old, and you need to start making some life decisions. This may be your first. The reason I divorced her was that you grew up to be such a pussy. Your mother rules your life, and she ruled mine until I found the wisdom to cut the apron strings. Now it is time for you to grow a pair."

He shifted uneasily in the chair; I think I was getting to him. I softened my tone a bit.

"Look, you know that Tatiana is a good mother. Look at the daughter she raised on her own the past year. Your fear that she might stay in Russia was legitimate a year ago, but not now, not under these circumstances."

"I really want to talk to Mom."

Well, okay, but before you do, you better hear the rest of the deal. You walk out that door and I rescind the offer. You will get nothing from me. I have already written you out of my will, and this was your only way to see any money from me. Everything will go to Tatiana in trust for Annika. So, Brien, what will it be? Are you going to wash cars and depend on your mommy for the rest of your life, or are you going to do the right thing, step out of her shadow and be a man?"

"How do I know you will make good on your promise?"

Good, I knew if he started talking details, I had him hooked. I took out the annuity contract and showed it to him. I pointed out that it could only be rescinded if legal action, in the form of using the courts to change custody arrangements or any civil action against Tatiana or me as it pertains to the marriage of either party or to custody of Annika. Payments will continue until the dissolution of the marriage of Dennis and Tatiana Johnson, or until Annika Johnson's 18th birthday."

"I can't change it, even if I wanted to."

"And I need to sign now?"

"Yep, before you walk out of this room or the deal is off and we will take our chances."

"And I get the first payment right away."

"You get the $15,000 right now. It is in the form a Cashier's Check, so you know it is good and I can't cancel it. $15,000 now, and $2,000 on the 15th of every month thereafter."

"And this does not affect visitation rights?"

"It will not. These agreements are binding, but they are outside the divorce court, so nothing will change."

"Okay, give me a pen."

I couldn't believe that he caved in so easily. I figured on up to $25,000 at the front end, and $2500 per month. I called to the other room and asked my neighbor, Mark, whom I called while I got the beer and who was waiting in the kitchen with Tatiana. He was also a notary public so he could witness the signing to make it official.

I gave Brien the pen and he signed both documents. I then signed the Annuity agreement, and Mark notarized everything. It was official; we had cleared the first major hurtle as we moved ahead. There were issues with which we had to deal, but this was the biggie.

I contained my excitement until I walked Mark out the back door.

"So, Tatiana tells me you guys are getting married. You are one lucky son of a bitch. A great person and a smokin' hot body, too...ah, if you don't mind my saying so. I especially like the fact that she swims in the nude."

"You can see into the yard? I told her no one could see in her."

"Well, no one can, unless they are standing on my workbench, looking out a vent near the roof. I've seen her plenty...you, too, although that is not as pleasing to the eye."

"Hey, I've seen your wife a time or two...not nude, but close to it in the two-piece she wears. I wouldn't complain if I got to climb in bed with someone who looks like her."

We walked out onto the patio and he looked at the chaise lounges.

"Yeh, I guess we are two lucky stiffs. I can only imagine what action these chairs have seen."

"No, Mark, you can't imagine. Even I have a hard time believing it myself." I looked back into the kitchen through the open patio door. "Can you believe that every night I get to sleep with that body?"

"Like I said, we are two lucky sons of bitches."

"I should really get in with Brien before he bolts. Thanks again."

"My pleasure. See you later. All this talk of hot women...I think my wife and I should take a nap."

I went back into the sitting room and Brien was staring out the window. I gave him an envelope with his copies and the check. He turned and I could see that he had a sad look on his face. He may even have been crying. I started to feel sorry for him; maybe he did have a caring side

"I guess this means it is really over. I had hoped that we would get together again, but this seals it. I always knew there was something between you. It was always Denny this and Denny that. Tell me, how long were you two screwing before we go divorced?"

"Brien, do not think that way about her. We spent time together but it was a paternal relationship. I was trying to help her save your marriage. We didn't start sleeping together until this spring when she brought Annika up from Florida."

"Well, I guess it don't mean shit either way, so I will take my $100.00 and be off."

"What?"

"You offered me $100.00 to have a beer with you. I had a beer, now I want my money." He held up the envelope. "This has nothing to do with that, so give me the money."

I handed him the Bill that was still sitting on the table in front of where I sat. I should have known better than to feel sorry for him. He would never change.

I escorted him to the door and waited until he pulled out of the driveway. I walked into the kitchen and Annika was telling Tatiana about her summer. I looked at Tatiana, smiled, winked and held the papers up for her to see.

"So it's done? He signed them?"

"Yep, I assume he is on his way to tell Julia, but she can't do anything about it. If she tries, Brien is out a lot of money, and he knows it, so, he won't let her do anything. We should hear the reverberation when she explodes."

Tatiana stood up and hugged me, but stopped before planting a big kiss on my lips. We still had to tell Annika what was happening.

We had been discussing how to approach her for more than a month. It was now up to Tatiana. I kissed Annika on the cheek and Tatiana lightly on the lips and, on cue, left the room, out of sight but not out of earshot. I listened in as Tatiana explained what would happen.

She told Annika how much she loved her, and how she missed her while she was at Grandma's house. She went on to say how glad she was that Grampy was around when she got lonely.

"Did he give you juice and rub your tummy?"

"Yes, he did."

"And did he get in bed with you and hug you until you went to sleep?"

"Yes, he did that too."

"Did Grampy make you not be lonely?"

"Yes, I don't know how I would have made it through the time you were gone if it weren't for Grampy. Honey, do you remember how Mommy and Daddy used to sleep in the same bed?"

"Well, kind of."

"That was because I loved your Daddy and wanted to be close to him. I feel the same way about Grampy. What do you think of that?"

"Does Grampy get lonely?"

"Yes, I think he does."

Then, as though it was so obvious, Annika declared, "Then you should give him juice and rub his tummy and sleep with him so he isn't lonely."

"That's a very good idea!"

"What if I get lonely? Can you sleep with me sometimes?"

"Of course I will," and she gave Annika a kiss in the cheek.

That settled, Annika gave an exasperated sigh and asked, "Can we go swimming now?"

Tatiana and Annika walked past me in the hall on their way to change into their bathing suits. As she passed, she winked at me and mouthed the word, "Tonight".

I changed into swim trunks, too, made some lemonade (not fresh, the frozen concentrate) and my new little family spent the remainder of Sunday afternoon by the pool. It was a warm and an absolutely gorgeous summer day, made more so by the knowledge that our future together was no longer in flux.

Although we were not lounging by the pool in the nude, as was our custom, Tatiana made sure I had something to look at. She wore the same bikini that she wore when she caught me ogling her as she rollerbladed just a couple of months ago: the white one, which became nearly transparent when it got wet.

We had been sipping on lemonade and watching Annika splash around when the phone rang. I looked at the caller ID.

Annika was out of earshot, so I whispered to Tatiana, "Shit, its Julia. That didn't take long. I better take this in the house."

I stepped inside the kitchen and answered the phone.

"Hi, Julia. What's up?"

"What's up? What's up? I'll tell you what's up you perverted, incestuous son of a bitch. How could you fuck up your son's life by making him sign a pact with the devil, just so you can sleep with that whore he made the mistake of marrying. And you think I am going to stand by while you expose my granddaughter to your shit..."

I knew from painful experience with Julia, that she would go on for a few minutes, and that it was pointless to try to get a word in. I gently set the phone down on the counter and went outside to get more lemonade.

Tatiana looked up and said, "That was fast, what did she want?"

"I don't know; she is still just warming up. I got thirsty listening to her." I gave Tatiana a kiss on the lips, walked back into the kitchen and picked up the phone.

"...dirty rotten bastard. Your own son, god damn it...your own flesh and blood. What the fuck do you have to say for yourself?"

"Well, Julia, it's good to hear from you, too. What do I have to say for myself? Only two things. First, if you make trouble for Tatiana or me, it will cost Brien hundreds of thousands of dollars, so you might want to think twice about making him choose between money and you. You trained him well, so if you force him to choose, you may not like his decision. Second, fuck you."

With that, I hung up and walked out to the pool. I sat beside my fiancé and lover.