My Last Summer Romance Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did she have to say?"

"Baby, she just ranted and raved. I told her that if she did anything to mess up our lives, it would cost Brien hundreds of thousands of dollars, and she had better be careful about making Brien choose between love of money and love of mother. Then I told her to fuck off."

"Denny, I know that you don't think much of each other, but I have to work with the woman when it comes to visitation, and I don't want to give her any excuse to put Annika in the middle of a fight between you and her."

"Even if she called you a whore?"

"Why that bitch....No, really, even if she calls me a whore, because I'm not a whore. I know it and you know it, so it really doesn't matter what she calls me."

The sun was beginning moving around the side of the house. Even though it was still the dog days of summer, the chill in the air was a harbinger of winter. We stayed out a little longer than we wanted; Annika was not quite waterlogged enough. When we finally went inside, we ordered pizza, and after dinner, put Annika down to bed. Tatiana and I took turns reading stories; I read in English, and Tatiana read in Russian.

When Annika settled in, Tatiana and I opened a bottle of wine and talked about our future for the first time since it was clear we had a future.

We decided to wait for a couple of weeks before we told her that we would be married. We needed to give her a chance to get used to the fact that we were sleeping together first. We also decided to ease into things. Tatiana would start out in my bed and then move to her old room in the night. Other times, she would start in her room and then move to ours. Eventually we would be together all night and every night.

She apologized to me when she suggested that we had to curtail the casual nudity around the house.

"What about sex?" I asked.

"Once in the morning and once in the evening until she starts school, then add in a nooner occasionally."

"Works for me."

As I sat beside her on the couch, I was gently caressing her thigh with my hand. As always, when we were not making love, we were touching. Her skin and the feel of her body had become a narcotic to which I had become addicted. I worked my hand under the hem of her loose fitting shorts and felt the heat of her pussy, even though she was wearing panties.

Her hand came under my shirt and she gently raked her fingers through the hair on my chest.

...and then she brought her mouth to mine, slowly with her lips parted just enough to receive my tongue. She tilted her head slightly and as she came near, I could feel her breath and smell the delicate perfume wore. The scent was an aphrodisiac to me, and one whiff filled me with desire.

Then our lips met. God, how I love her lips! We lingered there a moment, our lips touching. Then our tongues met and gently danced. I reached under her shirt and lightly caressed then pulled on her left nipple. She let out a sigh and, with her free hand, through her shirt, held mine to her breast.

When the kiss broke, she pulled back from me, slowly, her eyes still closed. "Mmmmm, I love that."

"Should we go upstairs so you can give me juice and rub my tummy?" I asked.

"I think that is a good idea, but then I should spend some time with Annika. It is her first night back, and we have shared a room since I left Brien. I want to approach this slowly. Are you okay with that?"

"Selfishly, no...I want you with me all the time, but the reality is that it is important to make it easy for Annika to adapt to this new situation...not only because it is me, but because your attention will now be divided between her and me."

She kissed me again; my heart soared and my cock hardened. She moved her hand down my chest and belly and rested on my lap. She looked at me. "We need to take care of that. Come with me."

She took my hand and led me up the stairs. My shorts tented and a wet spot formed in front. I was surely ready to make love.

That night, though, our lovemaking was different. We reached a new plateau in our relationship where the lovemaking was more emotional than physical. Oh, I still ate her pussy and she still sucked my cock, but the intercourse was slow and sensual rather than fevered and erotic.

When I eased my cock into her eager pussy, she let out a sigh. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist. When I was fully buried in her, her vaginal muscles grabbed and massaged my cock to the root. We fell into a slow and rhythmic motion that not only felt good, but was euphoric, as well. As many times as I made love to (and fucked) Tatiana, this was a new experience. There were no screams, and no profanity, maybe borne out the necessity because of Annika's presence down the hall. Rather, the sounds were soft, seductive and conveyed a deeper meaning than sensory pleasure.

Tatiana had her fingers interlaced in my hair. She whispered, almost so quietly I could not here. "Oh, Denny, I'm going to cum. Are you ready? I want to come with you." She put her arms around me and squeezed. I felt the cum boiling in my groin and building to an irrepressible crescendo. Tatiana's breathing became more labored and intense. Her muscles gripped my cock in an almost desperate effort to speed up the coming eruption. Then, unable to contain myself further, I let loose a torrent of cum. Right after my first spasm she came, too as her muscles milked my cock. When the last spasm subsided I started to relax, but Tatiana was twisting and convulsing under me. She let out a quiet but deep grunt and her body went limp.

"Oh, I was just on the edge and had on more minor orgasm there at the end. That was something that doesn't happen often."

"I'm sorry, I could have helped."

"No, that's okay. It was different to use my mind to come, instead of your body."

I rolled and brought her with me. She lay on top of me until my shriveling penis slipped out of her very wet hole. I felt the mixture of my cum and her juices flow across my balls and onto the bedding below.

"Why is it," I asked, "that I always have to sleep on the wet spot?"

"You don't have to worry tonight. I am going to sleep in Annika's room to let her adjust to the new surroundings, so you can sleep on my side."

"Can't you stay a little longer?"

"Just a couple of minutes."

We held each other and I fell asleep. When I woke up, she was gone. I was sleeping on the wet spot, but somehow, I didn't mind, and I drifted back into a contented sleep.

When I awoke, it was Monday and it was time to create a new normal routine. I showered, dressed and headed downstairs (Showering alone and wearing clothes would take some getting used to.) Today, in my mind, it was the end of summer and the first day of tackling the work, which accumulated during my middle age Summer Romance.

Tatiana and Annika were already downstairs. The coffee was on and Cartoon Central played on the TV in the kitchen. Tatiana wore the white #47 jersey, but unlike the last time that she wore it while Annika was here, she had nothing under it. I kissed each of my girls on cheek, grabbed the coffee and went back to my office.

I sat down at my desk and started to look at my email, but I just was not into it. Something that I thought about earlier that morning kept gnawing at the edge of my consciousness. It was almost a sense of déjà vu, and just like déjà vu, elusive to pin down.

Then it came to me. I was feeling the same sense of melancholy and emptiness that I felt those forty or more summers ago: a sense of pending loss as the carefree days of summer were passing into memory. In a few weeks or a few months, would déjà vu become reality? Would I add Tatiana to the list of girls and women who stole my heart in June, only to cast it aside in September? How would the passionate and sexual Tatiana of Summer reconcile herself with the Mommy of fall and winter? Would our normal lives be incompatible with our summer lives? Only time would tell and I pushed the thoughts out of my mind

During the following week, we settled into a comfortable routine. Annika soon became the center of our lives. I tried to draw comparisons between my life with Julia when Brien was five and my life now. I concluded that there was no comparison. Julia was devoted to Brien, just as Tatiana is devoted to Annika, but Julia acted as though Brien was hers and not ours. I was not included when they read books or played, although if I were honest about it, I should have pressed harder. Now, not only am I allowed to participate in the relationship between Tatiana and Annika, I am expected to participate. I helped at bedtime, mealtime and reading time. Annika soon became comfortable coming to me when she needed something if her mother was not around.

There is one other thing that made my life with Tatiana so different from my life with Julia: Julia never woke me in the middle of the night giving me a blowjob.

Although Tatiana had become a vitally important part of my business, she was on Mommy duty until school started. You just could not leave a five-year-old to her own devices, especially when there was a pool in the back yard.

The following Thursday was the start of the Minnesota State Fair. I had not been there in many years, and Tatiana had only been there once, when Annika was just 6 months old. We decided that we should go this year. Annika was at a good age and it would make for good family time.

We had a great time. The State Fair is known around the country as the "anything-on-a-stick-and-deep-fried" event. No matter what your gastronomical perversion, the Minnesota State Fair has it: from deep-fried hotdogs on a stick, to deep-fried candy bars on a stick, to deep fried pickles on a stick. I think we tried everything the fair had to offer.

We left happy and believing that we would never want to eat again. Annika had her face painted, and clutched her newest treasure: a huge stuffed bear dressed in bib overalls. It was a great day, but on the way home, the melancholy returned. Tatiana sensed something was wrong but did not say anything.

We got home, slathered on the sunburn lotion and sat in the cool of the air conditioning watching TV. Annika was asleep in less than five minutes. We put her to bed and went downstairs for our nightly alone time. (Something else that never happened with Julia once Brien was born.) Tatiana poured the wine and sat next to me on the couch. With her hand on my thigh, she asked me why I was so sad on the drive home.

"I don't know," I lied. "I get this way this time of year."

"Do not bullshit me Mr. Dennis Johnson. You know how I hate that. What is wrong?"

"Well, it's not entirely bullshit. I do get this feeling around this time, but this year it is especially strong."

One time, when we were discussing out past sex lives, I told her about the "Summer Romances" of my youth. What I didn't tell her then, but what I told her as we sat together, was about the intensity and passion these hormone based relationships had affected me and how there affects lingered all me life. I told her about how they went from strong, enduring love affairs to sad memories of unfulfilled love in a matter of three months.

"Each year, the State Fair was the last big outing of the summer and soon after that, the love affair was over. Every year at this time it was the same, and every year at this time, when I see young people walking hand in hand, so totally in love, I see a love affair that will be dead in a matter of weeks, and they don't even know it."

"And you think that is what will happen to us? That we will get back to what you call normal lives and that our love will...what's the word you used...fizzle?"

"I'm sorry, but you are dealing with forty years of conditioning. It's sort of the way you are with cops. It is not rational, but in here," I tapped my chest, "it is real."

"Well, I got over my fear, with your help, and I am going to help you get over your apprehension. This is not a summer romance. If I thought that was all it was going to be, I would have never seduced you that first night. This is a Life Romance, and it was from the first night we made love. It may change, but it is not going to end."

She kissed me, as only Tatiana can kiss. "Now, will you come upstairs, get in the shower with me and then eat my pussy?"

"That would be more fun than a day at the fair."

We dashed up the stairs and were out of our clothes before the bedroom door closed. As soon as the water cascaded over our bodies, we held each other close. My cock was rigid and wedged between us. Tatiana did a series of squats as she used the friction between her body and mine to provide stimulation. It had been nearly 24 hours since I held her this way and the feeling of our naked bodies touching almost made me cum right there. She reached the shower gel, put a huge dollop in her hand, and lathered up my prick and balls. Her hands wandered and soon she was fingering my asshole. I returned the favor, but with her smooth and hairless crotch, I had to work harder to produce a foamy lather. I massaged her pussy lips between my fingers and engaged in a little ass play.

She put her arms tightly around my neck, pulled herself up and wrapped her legs around my waist. Then she kissed me. My knees went weak, as they normally do when I taste her lips. We rinsed off and, with Tatiana still clinging to me, she grabbed one of the huge towels and threw it over our shoulders to dry us off slightly. The desperation of our desire for each other left no time to towel dry. I carried her into the bedroom and we remained in each other's arms, continuing the kiss that started in the bathroom. We lay on the bed, and she kneeled at my side, with her knees even with my chest. She bent over and took one of my nipples into her mouth, just as I had done hundreds of times to her. With my right hand, I stroked her back and followed her spine down to the crack of her ass and beyond. I was barely able to reach her labia but I was able to twist and knead her lips in my hand to coax her to bring her pussy to my lips. She worked down my belly and took my swollen member into her mouth. At the same time, she lifted her left leg over me and positioned her luscious lips over my face.

We stayed in this position for a long time, maybe 30 minutes. Tatiana came twice and I nearly came once, but with her newfound cock-sucking skills, she knew when to back off and when to be aggressive. Finally, I needed to be in her. I rolled over so she was on the bottom and turned my body so I was poised and ready to penetrate her in a conventional, unexciting, missionary position, but that quickly changed as Tatiana took control. She pushed on my shoulder and rolled me over so she was on top. She sat on my aching member and drove it as far into her body as it had ever been. I felt it "hit bottom" as she ground and gyrated her hips. Her eyes were glued to mine with a look of what could only be described as love mixed with lust.

We both came, and as she collapsed on me, we cherished what we had for each other. Tatiana going to move to her other room in a little while, but the sun and the excitement of the day had taken its toll on us, and she fell asleep in my arms. The next thing either of us knew, there was a tap on the door. It was already 6:30 in the morning.

"Have you seen Mommy? Oh there you are. Can I watch cartoons?"

"Of course, I will be down in a minute and make you breakfast."

"Okay!" and she skipped off, giving no thought at all to the fact that we were in bed together.

Tatiana lay back down on my shoulder and told me that we needed to let Annika in on everything. "School starts a week from Tuesday, and it might raise some questions if someone asks what Mommy does, and she says, 'sleeps with Grampy.'"

We dressed and went downstairs together. Annika stood in front of the TV, mesmerized by some animated thing on TV, a juice box in her left hand and the TV remote in her right. She did not hear us come down, so we watched her for a minute before calling her name.

After breakfast, Tatiana and I sat down with Annika. We needed to move to the next step with her and we needed to give her enough time to adjust to the situation before school started the following week.

"You know, you are a very lucky little girl, because we have a very nice home with Grampy and he is here to help us if we need anything. Do you remember how it was in Florida? There was always a new baby sitter to get used to."

"I am glad we live with Grampy. I like it here better than Florida."

"I am glad we live here, too. I'm glad that both Grampy and I will be here when you get home from school."

"Uh huh"

"Honey, do you know what it means when a man and woman get married?"

"Yes. It means they love each other."

"That's right, and Mommy loves Grampy very much, and he asked me to marry him. What do you think of that?"

She gave Tatiana a thoughtful look, "Does that mean I have to call him Daddy, or can I still call him Grampy?"

"I think you can still call him Grampy, if that's what you want. Since we will be married, that means I will sleep with Grampy all the time. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure, but you will still get in bed with me sometimes?"

"Of course I will."

"Good, can we have breakfast now?"

And just like that the concerns and issues that blocked our future were all gone. Now, all I needed to do was get a ring and set the date. Later that day, I asked Annika if she would help me shop for a ring for Mommy. She became very excited about being involved in such an important decision. Then she suggested that we take Tatiana along so we can make sure she likes what we pick out. I thought it was a great idea.

On our shopping trip to the jewelry store, I learned one thing about women (and 5-year-old girls): their love of shiny bobbles is ingrained in their DNA.

When Brien and Tatiana were first engaged, I was a little embarrassed at the size of diamond he bought for her. It was so small, it was not even sized by Carat Weight, it was sized was by points. It almost looked like a plain gold band. This time around, she was going to have the diamond she deserved.

As we looked over the selection, and after I pushed her away from the economy area with its small diamonds, she settled on two that she liked. One was what I would call a traditional engagement ring with a large diamond with smaller diamonds around it. (Each of the smaller stones was larger than any of the stones in her old ring were.) The other ring was an oval cut. I suppose it was nice, but to me it was more of a cocktail ring than an engagement ring. Annika broke the tie and we went with my favorite. She was so proud that she made the decision.

The store sized it right there, and within the hour, still in the store and with Annika at her side, I got down on one knee and made it official. "Tatiana, will you make my life complete and fill my days and nights with your love and boundless energy? Will you take my heart and give me yours? Tatiana, will you marry me?"

She took my hand and I stood and put the ring on her finger. It was now official, but there was one more thing I wanted to do. I reached in my pocket, pulled a small box out of my pocket, and got back down on one knee. "Annika, I want you to know that you are part of this, too. Annika, will you let me take care of you and your mommy forever and ever?" I took a small gold locket out of the box and put it around her neck. She did not really know what to make of the question, but she put her arms around my neck and told me she loved me.

Then, to celebrate, we walked to the other side of the mall and had ice cream.

Chapter 6: Epilogue

That was a year ago. I ended my story here, because the Summer Romance ends here. When I slipped that ring on her finger, it was no longer a Summer Romance with its certain end, its disappointment and its sadness; it is now a Life Romance filled with hope and promise.